BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/15/2021 10:15:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#1]
And fox news poll had Fast Terry by 5 points.
Main thing is drag every dumbass GOP voter and Muh Candidate ain't pure phaggot to the polls.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
What ever happened with the paperwork with witness signatures that Fast Terry didn't actually sign?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What ever happened with the paperwork with witness signatures that Fast Terry didn't actually sign?
View Quote

Interesting article about it- the judge that dismissed it is probably the most conservative on the Richmond bench.

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/10/01/court-dismisses-lawsuit-over-mcauliffe-election-paperwork-signature/
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a demomarxist run state.  That issue went nowhere quickly.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Trafalgar is a known R polling tank.

The question is, are the NoVA Karens still going to vote for the guy that tells them they shoudl ahve no say when their daughter gets raped in a Nova school by a boy in a skirt? The answer is likey yes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Interesting article about it- the judge that dismissed it is probably the most conservative on the Richmond bench.

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/10/01/court-dismisses-lawsuit-over-mcauliffe-election-paperwork-signature/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Freitas who did sign his candidacy papers, but sent them to a DOE staff that had retired a month before was pulled off the ballot and the ruling here is:

Our position was that the Department of Elections should not have accepted an unsigned declaration of candidacy,” Matheny said, “And the judge ruled that candidates do not have to sign the declaration of candidacy.”

I care more about consistency rather than a judges beliefs.   This is just more failure of our election system.

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:51:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trafalgar is a known R polling tank.

The question is, are the NoVA Karens still going to vote for the guy that tells them they shoudl ahve no say when their daughter gets raped in a Nova school by a boy in a skirt? The answer is likey yes.
View Quote

Trafalgar has a very strange history of nailing races that had surprise high R turnout that other pollsters missed - but when broken down to how the candidate did with subgroups (men, women, minorities, etc) their data is entirely wrong and doesn't remotely match the actual outcome. They also predict it more often than it actually pans out.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you actually thing that something would happen with that?
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I am seeing a lot of Youngkin signs in places I never expected, and they are not getting taken down.
I am also seeing McAuliffe signs going up overnight in bunches over night and getting all taken down, multiple times (no, not me), in places like McLean believe it or not.
Seems like a very strong undercurrent this time around.
I think we can pull this off IF we all get enough of our friends to actually vote instead of just sitting on the couch and complaining this time.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#10]
A lot of fast terry 2.0 signs up 29 once you get into nelson. Guess the commies of cville are moving south into nelson.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I submitted my absentee ballot today! Fuck terry mcAuful

Edit to add: I’ve see a lot of Youngkin signs in Old Town. Pleasantly surprised by that and it tells me that Youngkin can pull it off BUT WE ALL NEED TO VOTE FOR HIM.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 7:25:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Once again I see that the Dems have funded a third party candidate to gun in the Gubinatorial race.  Just like the last few races the spoiler will pull one or two percentage points to sink the Republican candidate.  David
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Once again I see that the Dems have funded a third party candidate to gun in the Gubinatorial race.  Just like the last few races the spoiler will pull one or two percentage points to sink the Republican candidate.  David
View Quote

The third party candidate is Princess Blanding with the Liberation Party, running on an ACAB platform.  I really don't think she's pulling anything from the Rs.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#15]
There is an article in GD that states 300 churches in VA are going to stream Kamala Harris speech supporting  McAwful.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There is an article in GD that states 300 churches in VA are going to stream Kamala Harris speech supporting  McAwful.
View Quote

Not the role of a church and violates a 501C3, if true.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

“Black” churches, so they’ll get away with it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Graphic in OP doesn't even show a Margin of Error. Youngkin's "lead" is likely below it, meaning it's a dead heat. Not good if their results historically skew for the Republican.

McAuliffe is flooding their airwaves in NoVa equating Youngkin with Trump. That is his strategy to get out the TDS Karens

Get out and Vote!
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any church violating to aid the Ds gets a pass.  I have a childhood friend that is a white woke pastor in Fairfax.....he's just as gullible and abusing his role. It's actually more metro group think than black and white.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Voted today in Alexandria and it was pretty busy. Not good for us but there were Repub signs and volunteers outside. So RPV is at least mounting an effort.

This one is big. We need everyone on our side to get out and vote.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Voted today in our rural county in SEVA and had 20 people ahead of me in line.  There were the same number of people in line when I left also.  If a rural county has this much turn out days before the election, I hope that is an encouraging sign for the right side.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2021 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm voting for Youngkin whether or not he is "pure."

F the carpetbagger.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Bringing out all the stops now. It’s over the top asinine now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm still 50/50 if I want to vote this Tuesday. I'll probably ultimately decide this Monday night if I believe this election is fair and no cheating is involved. I'm seeing some positive things but I don't believe the polls at all. I really think Wednesday come, McAwful will have a huge lead over and they'll say the "polls" were off because it didn't take into account of area X, Y, and Z. So I don't know what to think really.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm still 50/50 if I want to vote this Tuesday. I'll probably ultimately decide this Monday night if I believe this election is fair and no cheating is involved. I'm seeing some positive things but I don't believe the polls at all. I really think Wednesday come, McAwful will have a huge lead over and they'll say the "polls" were off because it didn't take into account of area X, Y, and Z. So I don't know what to think really.
View Quote

Really, what do you have to lose if you go vote?  Your lunch hour?  A few minutes before or after work?  What do you have to lose if McAuliffe wins?  It's like a free scratch off lottery ticket.  Sure, you might lose, but it's not a lot of effort to take a shot at winning.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bringing out all the stops now. It’s over the top asinine now.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/213438/AB73171F-B6CD-4D60-8EB5-3A8884F40714_jpe-2147584.JPG
View Quote

And they have already been outed as leftist agitators.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't overthink it. Just vote. We need all hands on deck
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dude, stand up and be counted.  It might help but it won't hurt.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#30]
I can't believe the people who say they won't vote because the system is rigged or for whatever reason.
Then they complain about the people we have in power and they are the reason we have someone like our current governor
Vote or shut up as someone born and raised here in Virginia I've seen how it's changed and I don't like it
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Were you one of the ones holding a tiki torch in the photo above?  Because your posts here seem to be designed to have the same effect.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2021 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously what do I have to lose by voting for Youngkin?
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Go vote on Tuesday y’all…

This says a lot more than a simple cancellation

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding, I'm a natural born pessimist and believe there isn't a thing about our government that isn't completely corrupt, and yet there's no way I wouldn't vote for Youngkin. If for nothing else than to make them have to work just a little harder to steal the election, if that's what they choose to do. Get off your ass and vote, and drag anyone else you can along with you!
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Go vote on Tuesday y'all

This says a lot more than a simple cancellation

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/213438/946836D5-34C0-4E22-8C70-2CFC2F0C2DCD_png-2148224.JPG
View Quote
Can 5 or so people realistically be referred to as a crowd? Next they'll start comparing them to the "crowds" that showed up for Biden's rallies.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

WTF is wrong with you? Move to California.  Democrat plant maybe?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 4:36:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Were you one of the ones holding a tiki torch in the photo above?  Because your posts here seem to be designed to have the same effect.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are entitled to your opinions, just like you were entitled to your opinions when you preemptively decided to neuter your ARs after the GA went blue in 2019. I may look down on you for your beliefs, but you are entitled to them.

What is reprehensible is your tireless efforts here to drag your fellow Virginians down into your chicken little pit of surrender. I'm sure you are a well-meaning decent fellow, but your efforts to get your fellow gun-owners to comply with gun laws that had yet to even be pre-filed, and now urging them (or at least strongly implying) not to vote makes you suspicious as hell and seems like you have ulterior motives. If I were a dem wanting to demoralize and weaken the resolve of VA gunowners I would use the same strategy that you have adopted.

Please stop.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:01:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are entitled to your opinions, just like you were entitled to your opinions when you preemptively decided to neuter your ARs after the GA went blue in 2019. I may look down on you for your beliefs, but you are entitled to them.

What is reprehensible is your tireless efforts here to drag your fellow Virginians down into your chicken little pit of surrender. I'm sure you are a well-meaning decent fellow, but your efforts to get your fellow gun-owners to comply with gun laws that had yet to even be pre-filed, and now urging them (or at least strongly implying) not to vote makes you suspicious as hell and seems like you have ulterior motives. If I were a dem wanting to demoralize and weaken the resolve of VA gunowners I would use the same strategy that you have adopted.

Please stop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please stop.

I was there too once Long Hunter, but I was wrong to say he was a plant.  He's legit, just different.   Maybe putting so much on the line early in life changes us?  Anyway, Dalle is one of us, just tested differently.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#42]
We’re getting down to the last hours.

GO VOTE!

Tell your conservative family and friends to go vote!!

Even if you think it’s rigged, GO VOTE, staying home only makes the left’s job easier.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m sorry, but you are being pretty thick headed. Get off of your butt and go vote.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please ban this guy. I've been listening to his shit since before the 2019 lobby day.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Many of the polls for this election are well within the statistical margin of error based on sample size. I wouldn't bet much on any singe poll at this point. Two things I WILL bet on - the aggregation across multiple polls and the trends are reasonably positive for Youngkin - IF PEOPLE VOTE.

If people stay home because he isn't old school Republican enough, or because he is to close to Trump, or whatever reason - McAulliffe wins.

-shooter
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#46]
I live and work in NOVA and I have noticed a lot more Youngkin signs than McAwful signs and in areas and yards that traditionally have not had signs in years past.  And that is before all the issues in LCPS have really come to a head.  I think NOVA will still go for McAwful, but I don’t think the margins will be nearly as big as in years past.  Plus, I think the LCPS issues that continue to emerge in the last week or two of the campaign are going to push a lot of the “undecideds” to break towards Youngkin.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Just a few years ago, "everybody" predicted Florida was "turning blue".  After all, Obama won the state twice, and we had RINO governors (Jebra Bush and Charlie Crist-- who is now a Dem Congresscritter).  

Trump carried the state in a close race in 2016.

Then Rick Scott defeated an incumbent Dem Senator in 2018.  I know a lot of people here don't like him, but just imagine how bad it would be in DC if the Dems had another Senate vote for a 51-49 majority.

And Ron DeSantis defeated Obama 2.0 (Gillum) by only 20,000 votes for governor.

20,000 votes was the difference between having the best governor in the country and a communist.  

We've got the state turned around.  Trump won here by 400,000 votes in 2020.  And the Dems, who were hoping to flip 3 state senate seats to create a tie, actually lost a state senate seat.  There are now almost as many registered Republicans as Dems here.

Please get out and vote for Youngkin and all the other GOP candidates.  A clean sweep would be tremendous.  Youngkin would revitalize the GOP in Virginia and make it competitive again.  And if he does really good as governor, he may have a chance at a Senate seat there.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#48]
My daughter was home from college this weekend and I took her to the North Government center in Reston to vote this afternoon.  Probably 50 or so people in line outside waiting to get in.  Lots of people standing in line with the Republican sample ballot waiting to go in.  I was quite surprised.  The pessimist in me is not hopefull but damn I would love to see the irony of the Dems starting the "election was stolen" process they have waiting in the wings.  David
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Go VOTE!!!  NEVER say that you're not going to vote. No matter what. Don't hand them a victory by being a chump.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top