Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2020 10:56:46 PM EDT
I just read about American Battle Buddies group that renamed as American Pioneer Corps.  Was wondering if any NH chapters exist and if there is any interest in it particularly in the Kearsarge /Sunapee area?

GD discussion of the greater organization
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
So changed the thread title as it seems the answer is that there are no local chapters.  Is there any interest in making a chapter?
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
@JGPSTAHL

I'm going to read more about this.  From what I read, it definitely seems like something I would be interested in.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll read up on this as well.  I'm unfamiliar with the organization.

Is there a local discussion group or chat about this?
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Saw that.  Haven't seen anything on how to start a N.H. chapter
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's all you guys. Expect to start small, and slow.

Most start with legit like two or three guys. Doesn't matter. Go and do it anyways.

Eventually you can incorporate other fun stuff, camping, rifle matches, Stop The Bleed,etc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Most start with legit like two or three guys. Doesn't matter. Go and do it anyways.

Eventually you can incorporate other fun stuff, camping, rifle matches, Stop The Bleed,etc.
View Quote

Ok.  I have a few guys interested.  Is there no formal association with the "national" organization?
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ok.  I have a few guys interested.  Is there no formal association with the "national" organization?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More for achievements, Ben has mentioned a few times the goal is adult Boy Scouts.

If you get a group going, and you're willing, you'd be a contract point for other NH guys.

The standards/guidelines are here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2020 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got a few people interested.  If anyone else in N.H. is interested in jumping onboard, send me a PM.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2020 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#11]
For anyone interested, we're going to schedule a planning meeting soon with those we have onboard.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#12]
My mind is interested my body told me to fuck off.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 12:13:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My mind is interested my body told me to fuck off.
View Quote

I hear you.  Thus far some of the people I've been talking with want to go whole hog, others want to focus on the classes.   If you're interested in participating in the group at any level, then send me a PM with your email.  We'll be getting together soon to put together a list of classes we want and scheduling them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#14]
First meeting last weekend.  Had several show up.   Planning next steps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top