Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/30/2020 10:24:40 PM EDT
Anyone in the Boise, Treasure Valley area paying attention to the protests and following riots, might want to keep an eye out tomorrow if you are near the Capitol. I have seen a few different events on FB and in a couple groups I have seen a few people mentioning that they want to start something since other cities have been. Events seem to be centered around 10 or 11am and running a few hours. Im only about 20ish mins from the capitol, so I'm making range cards for my house since I have been meaning to anyways.

@silverknife
@Dillydilly
@bushamster21
@Calicontractor

If you don't have my number, PM me and I'll get it out to you and if you need anything let me know. Im about 20 mins from the capitol area.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I walked around downtown by the capital all day yesterday
If anything it was deserted downtown for the most part during the day.
I find it hard to believe anything like the other big cities will happen down there
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay strapped boys. I’ve been wondering why it’s been quiet so far here. Looks like the leftist dipshits are wanting to start something here.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully its nothing, or people get discouraged by MN rioters starting to get hammered on, that they keep it under control here if they decide to have an event. Could be a huge nothingburger, but i would rather be ready than get blindsided by something.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
https://idahonews.com/watch

It's already going tonight.

ETA: It's titled national stream so probably somewhere else. I'm not too worried about anything going on here. Especially if it's on a Sunday morning at 10 or 11 on a Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#5]
My day could be interesting tomorrow...
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#7]
That same thread, now has people calling for only doing damage to banks and big corporations, and leaving the small mom and pop shops alone. ISAA has some screenshots of the organizers and others as well and are posting updates.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Just heard that things are getting sporty downtown. Dudes armed with ARs, not sure on who’s side.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just heard that things are getting sporty downtown. Dudes armed with ARs, not sure on who’s side.
View Quote

Hopefully it's the Idaho 2A Foundation, they were making posts today.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
How sporty?

I’m not sure they really understand that the cops are protecting them way more than they think

If the cops really stood down this could easily turn into a purge movie
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How sporty?

I’m not sure they really understand that the cops are protecting them way more than they think

If the cops really stood down this could easily turn into a purge movie
View Quote

Yeah. When I sat down to read Idaho State Law, it really looked like we have shoot-on-sight provisions for rioters.

EDIT: Who's downtown with the ARs? Adults or children?
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah. When I sat down to read Idaho State Law, it really looked like we have shoot-on-sight provisions for rioters.

EDIT: Who's downtown with the ARs? Adults or children?
View Quote

I would think the ability to protect you and others alone would cover it
Lotta the shop owners and normal people walking around are more than likely highly armed

Have no idea about ARs and kids
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I drove by around 1-130 and saw people on the steps and the lawn. I would estimate when I went by, probably 500 give or take a couple hundred. I saw a few police cars blocking access to Jefferson and where capitol splits at the lawn. A couple families were eating at the tables too, so wasn't too crazy. Officers were mostly at the outskirts and I didnt notice any problems when I was driving by. Some chatter on MURS2 but I'm not sure if that's a normal occurence down there anyways.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Good. Contained this rabble to the capitol.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#16]
If you guys start looting can someone grab me a water filter for an LG Fridge? Mine just took a dump.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you guys start looting can someone grab me a water filter for an LG Fridge? Mine just took a dump.
View Quote

I don't feel like getting shot. Loot your own filter.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#18]
I wonder if these retards realize this is a constitutional carry state?

I've seen some many people strapped here, it's just a way of life. In Cali you very rarely caught a glimpse of a ccw carrier, here it's everywhere and I love it.

I hope violence doesn't pop off here but if it does I'm willing to do what it takes to preserve our Republic.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Azygos? Posted half an hour ago it was supposedly starting in Boise in the GD thread. I havent seen anything to confirm though
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:48:00 PM EDT
[#20]
My wife just told me the Nike and apple stores in Spokane were looted
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:02:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Snapchat map shows a few videos of a handful of people roaming and chanting at the capitol building but nothing besides that. Maybe they found out it would be bad for their health to start things here?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wonder if these retards realize this is a constitutional carry state?

I've seen some many people strapped here, it's just a way of life. In Cali you very rarely caught a glimpse of a ccw carrier, here it's everywhere and I love it.

I hope violence doesn't pop off here but if it does I'm willing to do what it takes to preserve our Republic.
View Quote

Not to mention we have a pretty decent castle doctrine. One things for sure, these f*ck sticks ain't coming to the 'burbs. That's a death sentence.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:01:45 AM EDT
[#23]
ISC 18-4009

18-4009.  Justifiable homicide by any person. (1) Homicide is justifiable when committed by any person in any of the following cases:
(a)  When resisting any attempt to murder any person, or to commit a felony, or to do some great bodily injury upon any person;
(b)  When committed in defense of habitation, a place of business or employment, occupied vehicle, property or person, against one who manifestly intends or endeavors, by violence or surprise, to commit a felony, or against one who manifestly intends and endeavors, in a violent, riotous or tumultuous manner, to enter the habitation, place of business or employment or occupied vehicle of another for the purpose of offering violence to any person therein;
(c)  When committed in the lawful defense of such person, or of a wife or husband, parent, child, master, mistress or servant of such person, when there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design to commit a felony or to do some great bodily injury, and imminent danger of such design being accomplished; but such person, or the person in whose behalf the defense was made, if he was the assailant or engaged in mortal combat, must really and in good faith have endeavored to decline any further struggle before the homicide was committed; or
(d)  When necessarily committed in attempting, by lawful ways and means, to apprehend any person for any felony committed, or in lawfully suppressing any riot, or in lawfully keeping and preserving the peace.
(2)  For purposes of subsection (1)(b) of this section, a person who unlawfully and by force or by stealth enters or attempts to enter a habitation, place of business or employment or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit a felony.
(3)  For purposes of this section:
(a)  "Habitation" means any building, inhabitable structure or conveyance of any kind, whether the building, inhabitable structure or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night, and includes a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest, and includes the curtilage of any such dwelling.
(b)  "Place of business or employment" means a commercial enterprise or establishment owned by a person as all or part of the person’s livelihood or is under the owner’s control or under control of an employee or agent of the owner with responsibility for protecting persons and property and shall include the interior and exterior premises of the place of business or employment.
(c)  "Vehicle" means any motorized vehicle that is self-propelled and designed for use on public highways to transport people or property.
History:
[18-4009, added 1972, ch. 336, sec. 1, p. 930; am. 2018, ch. 222, sec. 1, p. 500.]
View Quote

ISC 18-6401

18-6401.  Riot defined. Any action, use of force or violence, or threat thereof, disturbing the public peace, or any threat to use such force or violence, if accompanied by immediate power of execution, by two (2) or more persons acting together, and without authority of law, which results in:
(a)  physical injury to any person; or
(b)  damage or destruction to public or private property; or
(c)  a disturbance of the public peace;
is a riot.
History:
[18-6401, added 1972, ch. 336, sec. 1, p. 964; am. 1981, ch. 123, sec. 1, p. 211.]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Azygos? Posted half an hour ago it was supposedly starting in Boise in the GD thread. I havent seen anything to confirm though
View Quote

Saw that, no follow up, no more info supplied. I'm in Middleton or I'd go check it out myself, bit of a drive from here. Have heard that there's nothing big going on at the moment but have also seen "Boise's next!" on social media from SLC antifa.

If a group of you has a plan to open carry counter protest, should these assholes show up here, I'd like to be made aware. The "strength in numbers" thing also applies to residents in defensive positions and counter protests. The more the better.

Not looking to engage anyone, but a group of stoic and armed individuals posted nearby might give rioters pause. Might also make LE aware that should they fail in their duty there are people ready to take up the slack.

This shit needs to be contained before it breaks loose like it has elsewhere. My interest is to keep our city from being destroyed and protect innocent bystanders who may want to enjoy the downtown area, as is their right.

You know, like the cops are supposed to do.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ours haven't failed yet.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ours haven't failed yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ours haven't failed yet.

They also haven't had to deal with thousands of rioters bussed in from all over the place. We could get not only the SLC assholes, but Portland assholes as well. I have also read about the possibility of WA assholes eager to join the party.

Not disparaging law enforcement in any way, or certainly not intending to. Said assholes know how to organize a "protest" with other groups to coincide and overwhelm LE numbers. That frees them up to loot and destroy.

By the time they're reacting in other cities, much damage has already been done.

Or maybe nothing will happen here, I don't know.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They also haven't had to deal with thousands of rioters bussed in from all over the place. We could get not only the SLC assholes, but Portland assholes as well. I have also read about the possibility of WA assholes eager to join the party.

Not disparaging law enforcement in any way, or certainly not intending to. Said assholes know how to organize a "protest" with other groups to coincide and overwhelm LE numbers. That frees them up to loot and destroy.

By the time they're reacting in other cities, much damage has already been done.

View Quote

I get it now. I wasn't factoring in the whole out-of-state thing. Furthermore, how many downtown businesses do you think will be willing to defend their places with lethal force? Just because the law appears to permit it doesn't mean they'll be willing to do it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I get it now. I wasn't factoring in the whole out-of-state thing. Furthermore, how many downtown businesses do you think will be willing to defend their places with lethal force? Just because the law appears to permit it doesn't mean they'll be willing to do it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know, it's something the residents of the area could volunteer to help out with if needed, just by being present. It could save LE resources for more serious incidents, rather than being called by a cat lady shop owner taking verbal abuse. The rioters like easy targets, and anywhere with a group of 2A guys present, isn't. So there's another positive to counter protesting; it could indirectly aid local LE by keeping them from having to chase disturbance calls, by cutting down on the disturbance. They can handle the more rowdy members of the tourist crowd, we could just be there observing as a passive deterrence.

Then again, the liberal progressive mayor of Boise could direct the PD to disarm and arrest lawful gun owners, thereby unexpectedly shit canning this entire idea. Who knows?

I am new here and not trying to tell anyone how to do things. Like I said before, if anyone is getting a group together or sees a need for such I wouldn't mind hearing about it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I am new here and not trying to tell anyone how to do things. Like I said before, if anyone is getting a group together or sees a need for such I wouldn't mind hearing about it.
View Quote

This was one of my reasons for why I posted this when I saw a few mentions of it. Not necessarily to go defend random businesses in the area, but if anyone on here needed a hand with their home or business there are a few of us in the area that could respond as needed, if they felt safe to do so. I have met a few of the area guys here from doing the APC hikes, but the offer stands for anyone here that might need something.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Reports of a couple busses with Oregon and Washington plates, and antifa written on them that were stopped in Weiser. Supposedly one broke down a couple hours ago, but was just told they were leaving town in the direction to go to Boise. No photos were provided, so still unconfirmed but worth keeping an eye out for.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Reports of a couple busses with Oregon and Washington plates, and antifa written on them that were stopped in Weiser. Supposedly one broke down a couple hours ago, but was just told they were leaving town in the direction to go to Boise. No photos were provided, so still unconfirmed but worth keeping an eye out for.
View Quote

Uh huh...

Things are far too peaceful here. Can't have that now can we?

ETA: Source for this info? Do you know if BPD is aware? I assume they are but couldn't hurt to double check.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Was off another FB group I am in that is a group of friends/family locals. Mentioned that his friend he talked to about it with is with BPD, and was told they know of them being in the area, but didn't sound like it was specifically for this event. I was hesitant to post it here because I hate friend of a friend network things, but figured it was worth looking out for. I would have much preferred photos with identifying information along with a background that can actually pinpoint a location, but he didn't provide any.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I just got this from my friend. It has nothing to do with our AO, though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Protest at capitol currently. I have a live feed from FB. Looks like lots of police blocking on both sides of capitol on Jefferson that can be seen on video.

Protesters are shouting "No Justice No Peace" and "Lets March"

Time:10:33 they are moving!

@dillydilly
@calicontractor
@bushamster21
@matt58

https://www.facebook.com/anthonylee208/videos/837807599956076/
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Fuck tonight is fucking crazy, the violence has really escalated. People shooting cops, running over cops wtf. Reports of it starting to hit homes in places around the country. If this shit even starts to crack off here if leo doesn't crack down ASAP I'm afraid the future is going to get very violent.

These fucking looters and rioters only understand 1 thing and it's violence. It's like the school bully, he will never stop fucking with you until you say fuck it and drop his ass
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#36]
No kidding. The live feed I am following from that link above, seems to be a crowd of people walking the roads around the capitol. Looks like going from the captiol to 8th street, to the middle of The Grove PLaza, back down capitol and going from Jefferson. Trying to chant a bit but not much past that. BPD has roads blocked at the capitol, and has vehicles parked there. Supposedly someone had a ND and was arrested about 2 hours ago. The lady talking in the background is 20, and has been protesting for animal rights for years, and was taught by her parents that were also protesters. Useful idiots the whole lot of them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 1:51:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Yes, we had a negligent discharge right into the ground. Meanwhile, in Jerome, two teenagers got picked up for social media posts; they are being charged with conspiring to commit terror and inciting a riot.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/gunshot-fired-during-protest-in-downtown-boise/277-6327f425-45ae-4f42-92d1-3eb9c31628eb
https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/crime/two-teens-arrested-for-encouraging-a-riot-in-jerome/277-5816cf48-94d9-40e2-b215-cf6b434876f8
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 1:54:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Here we go. ACAB chants starting at capitol steps. Strange how that happens once a couple of cruisers start to roll out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:02:45 AM EDT
[#39]
I was laying in bed when my FB started blowing up to check out different live feeds. Gotta be at work at 8 and how the hell am I supposed to sleep now.

Eric Mayer is out there streaming

https://m.facebook.com/eric.varminter/videos/2940642896162902/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:30:23 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm down to help out a local business as well. Work during days but willing stick around through nights.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:41:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Stream I had just went down because the guy was leaving since things were wrapping up, but also a few guys at the top of the steps were starting to get into a verbal confrontation. He had also mentioned that he had video of the guy who ND'd there, and said he kept putting his finger on the trigger multiple times and it finally went off. From Ada County Arrests, it looks like its an 18yr old, so I'm sure that's going to be great.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:02:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
...he kept putting his finger on the trigger multiple times and it finally went off.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Any word on if the rabble are going to be out again tonight?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#44]
There is a candlelight vigil at the capitol steps tonight at 8:30PM, and on the feed last night one of the speakers was claiming that they will be out there every night until justice is done. After about midnight it seemed like it was getting heated due to some Pro-trump guys at the top of the steps and there were people in the crowd that seemed ready to go after them. I guess we will see if anything happens tonight besides the vigil at the steps.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There is a candlelight vigil at the capitol steps tonight at 8:30PM, and on the feed last night one of the speakers was claiming that they will be out there every night until justice is done. After about midnight it seemed like it was getting heated due to some Pro-trump guys at the top of the steps and there were people in the crowd that seemed ready to go after them. I guess we will see if anything happens tonight besides the vigil at the steps.
View Quote

I keep hearing them screaming for justice.. dude is in Jail awaiting his day in court.. justice is in motion. It's going to be years before a trail if it even comes to that.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I keep hearing them screaming for justice.. dude is in Jail awaiting his day in court.. justice is in motion. It's going to be years before a trail if it even comes to that.
View Quote

Guy is SCREWED either way. With the video evidence and all that has happened, noway to find a jury. Plead out and go to jail, there is hard pipe hitting people waiting for him to arrive.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Guy is SCREWED either way. With the video evidence and all that has happened, noway to find a jury. Plead out and go to jail, there is hard pipe hitting people waiting for him to arrive.
View Quote

I agree, he can plead out and as a condition of that plea get ad seg.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:30:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ikr? He's already been charged. I understand screaming that if he gets off easy. What's the point of doing this when he's already sitting in jail? Oh right, they don't care about Floyd or the cop. They want to disband the Republic, feckless commies.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 1:44:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Got a live feed on facebook dt tonight. Starting to get a little spicy, mostly loud discussions with local PD.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm in Meridian and haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. Granted my company is still having us all work from home, so outside of taking the motorcycle for a spin and dropping off my primary election ballot last night, haven't been out too much. Hopefully we don't have enough liberal dirt bags here to really make things hairy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top