Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Just a little tidbit of info, but on Monday the long haired individual on the left of center seemed like one of the guys leading chants, and also seemed to keep his head down when the camera rolled by if he saw it. The person to their side with the hoodie seemed to be talking to them to tell them about the camera and did the the same thing to turn their face away.

Not sure if important, but something I noticed from the monday stream. I tried to rewind to see if I could get a better view of them, and the time when he noticed the camera was on him, but couldn't get it to work on my phone.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a little tidbit of info, but on Monday the long haired individual on the left of center seemed like one of the guys leading chants, and also seemed to keep his head down when the camera rolled by if he saw it. The person to their side with the hoodie seemed to be talking to them to tell them about the camera and did the the same thing to turn their face away.

Not sure if important, but something I noticed from the monday stream. I tried to rewind to see if I could get a better view of them, and the time when he noticed the camera was on him, but couldn't get it to work on my phone.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/369762/Screenshot_20200602-001259_png-1445046.JPG

View Quote

The chubby dude with the I can't breath shirt on.. man the jokes just write themselves.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The chubby dude with the I can't breath shirt on.. man the jokes just write themselves.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that was a lady....
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lmfao, you're right.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like shit bags tagged the capitol last night. Strange considering they have round the clock security at the building. Wondering if they have cameras?

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ooof...
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Apparently the "system" didn't teach them how to spell

Yeah this sucks but I'm sure it will be cleaned up today and if that's the worst of the damage then so be it. Did they protest last night? I didn't hear anything going on,
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Apparently the "system" didn't teach them how to spell

Yeah this sucks but I'm sure it will be cleaned up today and if that's the worst of the damage then so be it. Did they protest last night? I didn't hear anything going on,
View Quote

Yup, about what you'd expect...

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#11]

She was the one that spray painted and they caught her?

If so that's hilarious and awesome
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup

An 18-year-old woman is in custody after police say she vandalized the Idaho Capitol building during a protest in Boise Wednesday evening.

Deisy Shannon Heatherly of Boise is charged with felony malicious injury to property.

Idaho State Police say she used blue spraypaint to tag the Statehouse columns, writing "Our System is Corrupt," "A.C.A.B." and drawing a phallic symbol.

Capitol Mall Security was alerted to the graffiti by a citizen at about 7 p.m., just as the first demonstrators were beginning to arrive at the Statehouse. ISP and Boise Police began investigating and found evidence that led them to Heatherly.

The suspect was still near the Capitol building, and was arrested and booked into the Ada County Jail without incident. The charge is a felony because the graffiti is estimated to have caused more than $1,000 in damage to the building.

Two teens under the age of 18 were with Heatherly when she tagged the building, ISP said, and they may also face criminal charges.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/369762/Screenshot_20200602-001259_png-1445046.JPG

View Quote

Chick in the black tank top on the far right is kinda thot.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Leftists invade Idaho…

BOISE, Idaho — Demonstrations sparked by the death of George Floyd have spread well beyond major urban centers to cities and towns across rural America.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Leftists invade Idaho…

BOISE, Idaho — Demonstrations sparked by the death of George Floyd have spread well beyond major urban centers to cities and towns across rural America.
View Quote

Is this shit still going on in Boise?

I'm pretty much always down to scrap, born with it.  Rifle can stay in my truck.

This shit is old. These motherfuckers need to be shown the door.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I was down there during the June 1st protest.  As protests go, this one was pretty tame.  Yes, there were definitely some shady guys trying their best to flank me, or position themselves to jump me.  When they did, I would call them out and make them get in front of me.  Yes, I was carrying.  No, I did not have to pull either of my firearms out.  But, I did have my hand on the one in my jacket more than a few times and was ready to go.

Five factions:

1)  BLM Light = LOTS of ignorant kids (mostly white) that did not really understand why they were there.  
2)  BLM Riot = Loud, boisterous, looking to start something with #3, or anyone else who disagreed.
3)  Pro-Trump = Mostly cowboy type kids, Trump flags, pro-gun, mostly polite but didn't stay quiet when #2 went after them.
4)  Watchers = Cops and other folks who showed up, stayed in the street and observed.
5)  Antifags = Wannabees, with a handful of people who said they were from the Seattle area.  Dressed in black, masks, etc.

When #2 started chanting ACAB ("All Cops Are Bastards"), many of the #1 group either walked away, sat down, or showed disgust that they were chanting ACAB.

@joe_sun posted the link to my livestream.  I actually had a good time and most of the people there were really not that far off when it came to our beliefs.  However, the #2s were not about to listen to anyone and did a great job to red-pill a lot of young folks against their cause.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Has anyone heard about the BLM flyers around downtown for a rally tomorrow night? Also if you on social media, there is a group called No Riots in Idaho with people that have been going downtown and reporting on anything going on, along with other areas in the valley. Definitely has a Pvt News Network feel to it, but its another option to have updates of anything happening downtown.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#20]
They are protesting in front of Boise city hall 5:30 - 7:00, number of patriot groups planning counter protest, most of those groups will be armed, some better than others but none the less, doubt BLM knows what they are in for if they want to get frogy tomorrow
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#21]
We're off Broadway at Warm Springs.

Saw a hippy painted school bus with Ohio plates and South Bend BLM posters in the windows on 84 West at Gowen today, they parked across from the food bank at Federal Way and Broadway.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Was driving in Nampa today and saw some BLM graffiti. Someone has printed up BLM and BLM propaganda on their home printer and they appeared to attach it to utility boxes using industrial glue. They used a roller and covered twice the area they used and it saturated the paper. It's not coming off easily.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#23]
There's one going on in front of the capitol right now. Defund the police with counter protestors.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#24]
The one in front of city hall seems to be pretty decent right now. Lots of people out to counter, and they keep corralling the BLM idiots back closer to the doors rather than letting them get out to people. Decent amount of police trying to separate the two groups as fights or shoving happens.

Speakers are straight up race baiting though. One said all you white people better be happy all the black people only want equality instead of revenge, and had the crowd repeat it multiple times.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 2:05:04 AM EDT
[#25]
And of course, Boise's leftist mayor, right away blames the counter protestors for getting violent.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#26]
New Boise Police Chief

Interesting comments at bottom of article. Portland here we are.

Boise Mayor Lauren McLean provided the following statement after last night's rally:

Last night our community witnessed  and many of our residents experienced  physical violence and intimidation by counter protesters during a Black Lives Matter protest at City Hall. Peaceful protest was the goal of the protesters who gathered  to speak their truths and call on us as leaders to take action. We have a right to do this, without intimidation and fear of violence, and it's movements like we see right now that have spurred progress throughout our history.

In recent weeks on Tuesday evenings, protesters have assembled at City Hall and called for action. I've stepped into the crowd to listen when I can. Last night's gathering would have been similar if not for the efforts to intimidate, and potentially incite additional violence, by counter protesters. I condemn those who showed up in our community under the guise of "protection" and instead intimidated, shouted epithets and white nationalist slogans, and in some case physically assaulted protesters. There is no room for this in our city. There is no room for this in our democratic society that enshrines the right to protest peacefully, dialogue constructively, and come together to build a stronger and more just community.

Mayor Lauren McLean
[/b]
[/b]
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
New Boise Police Chief

Boise Mayor Lauren McLean provided the following statement after last night's rally:

Last night our community witnessed  and many of our residents experienced  physical violence and intimidation by counter protesters during a Black Lives Matter protest at City Hall. Peaceful protest was the goal of the protesters who gathered  to speak their truths and call on us as leaders to take action. We have a right to do this, without intimidation and fear of violence, and it's movements like we see right now that have spurred progress throughout our history.

In recent weeks on Tuesday evenings, protesters have assembled at City Hall and called for action. I've stepped into the crowd to listen when I can. Last night's gathering would have been similar if not for the efforts to intimidate, and potentially incite additional violence, by counter protesters. I condemn those who showed up in our community under the guise of "protection" and instead intimidated, shouted epithets and white nationalist slogans, and in some case physically assaulted protesters. There is no room for this in our city. There is no room for this in our democratic society that enshrines the right to protest peacefully, dialogue constructively, and come together to build a stronger and more just community.

Mayor Lauren McLean
[/b]
[/b]
View Quote

Cunt mayor is gonna automatically blame patriots for it when in reality that’s not what happened.

Good thing her bullshit has been called out.

Boise Police union, Fraternal Order of Police dispute counter-protesters at fault for rally clashes
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
New Boise Police Chief

Mayor Lauren McLean
[/b]
[/b]
View Quote

LOL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:47:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Lying Lauren needs to get out of town.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#30]
The BPD made the right decision in waiting for the facts to come out. It takes two to tango and mayor dipshit just showed her hand. If the BPD sided with agitators

instead of the rule of law, Boise would be gone. This gives me hope and "their" side looks pretty brittle.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The BPD made the right decision in waiting for the facts to come out. It takes two to tango and mayor dipshit just showed her hand. If the BPD sided with agitators

instead of the rule of law, Boise would be gone. This gives me hope and "their" side looks pretty brittle.
View Quote

Between the impending shake-up of the city council, and her putting her foot in her mouth, I'm hoping the left in Boise just dies out.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I was perusing Twitter and it looks there will be another protest on 7/21.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Can anyone else confirm that this is happening downtown?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Can anyone else confirm that this is happening downtown?

[url]https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318440/Possible_Boise_Win_jpg-1513793
View Quote

That has to be from this past weekend.

https://twitter.com/alexkyzik/status/1285408477217648640?s=21.JPG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC4-pwhgEdv/?igshid=1vaz3cjp31z7e

https://idahonews.com/news/local/1800-show-support-for-president-trump-in-drive-by-rally-at-idaho-statehouse

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top