Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2021 10:28:36 AM EDT
See Alert from RIFOL here: http://www.rifol.org/index.php

Please read it carefully, and act on it ASAP.  In the event you cannot Testify via telephone, there are ways for you to make written Testimony on any or all bills, both good and bad.  If you  wish to testify, then you will need to sign up to Testify  prior to 1600, 18 MAR.  I strongly suggest sending e-mails about the bills, whether or not you plan to Testify.  Cover all the bases.  There are easy ways within the RIFOL link to do this.  Please do so.

Please share the above link with any and all Rhode Islanders who are of like mind.

Please "@" as many Rhode Islanders as you can think of who should see this message!

@TimJ  @sglower  @CTRob65  @examan98  @DieselII
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the tag brother .
I'm keeping an eye on all this , passing it around for sure ! , and continue to email everyone with a listed email .

I've submitted for a written testimony and I am replying to any emails I get in response to my sent emails - even if they are auto generated and probably aren't getting read .... can tell by the content in the responses ...

Just got a stupid survey email from douchebag cicilline also and responded with an email reply to it ..

I'm praying man .... we are pushing against a stone wall that continues to grow - or so everyone is led to believe ... and hoping we can topple it .
Been reading some of the responses from the link and all of the arguments for more regulation are all auto generated whereas the responses to trash all this shit are from actual people with comments for the most part ... again , praying for a positive outcome .
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the tag brother .
I'm keeping an eye on all this , passing it around for sure ! , and continue to email everyone with a listed email .

I've submitted for a written testimony and I am replying to any emails I get in response to my sent emails - even if they are auto generated and probably aren't getting read .... can tell by the content in the responses ...

Just got a stupid survey email from douchebag cicilline also and responded with an email reply to it ..

I'm praying man .... we are pushing against a stone wall that continues to grow - or so everyone is led to believe ... and hoping we can topple it .
Been reading some of the responses from the link and all of the arguments for more regulation are all auto generated whereas the responses to trash all this shit are from actual people with comments for the most part ... again , praying for a positive outcome .
View Quote

If the Antis truly believed they "Had it in the Bag" they wouldn't make so much noise about it.  Keep fighting!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Have my 1 minute speech typed up!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Have my 1 minute speech typed up!
View Quote
If I may suggest, see if there's anything here that is useful to you: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Suggested-E-mail-to-RI-Legislators-Please-Do-This-ASAP-/54-652652/
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Raf we have 1 minute and 15 seconds to speak---it takes a fair amount of time just to rattle of the bills we support and dont support--they are not leaving us anytime to actually make a point.

That being said--I have sent the written testimony in much more detail quite a few times.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Raf we have 1 minute and 15 seconds to speak---it takes a fair amount of time just to rattle of the bills we support and dont support--they are not leaving us anytime to actually make a point.

That being said--I have sent the written testimony in much more detail quite a few times.
View Quote
Don't just rattle off bills.  Be personally convincing!  Let them know you are a decent person, and these bills are Far, Far too extreme.

Be yourself, and let them know that there ate thousands of RI Voters who will be affected by these extreme bills.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Some significant pushback on some Bills.  The Antis claiming that they have been "Threatened" by RKBA "extremists" types.

IMHO any RKBA person who threatens anybody one else should be charged and tried.  Not only is such threatening behavior illegal, but also VASTLY counterproductive to our cause.
Not to say that such threats were "fakes", and made by Antis.  That is a possibility.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some significant pushback on some Bills.  The Antis claiming that they have been "Threatened" by RKBA "extremists" types.

IMHO any RKBA person who threatens anybody one else should be charged and tried.  Not only is such threatening behavior illegal, but also VASTLY counterproductive to our cause.
Not to say that such threats were "fakes", and made by Antis.  That is a possibility.
View Quote

I agree, and would like to see the filed police report for these threats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top