Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2021 6:36:56 PM EDT

Recently bugged out of SoFlo (Broward) to Gilchrist.  Big adjustment lol, but loving it.

I was on another forum where someone mentioned their county was a 2A sanctuary.   Must live under a rock because I have heard nothing about this.

Turns out, there is progress..

Florida 2A Sanctuary Counties

How much teeth this has, I don't know.  I do like it when when your Sheriff makes his intent public though.

here

It's predictable which counties will not sign on unfortunately.

Sorry if Dupe!  Didn't see it here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on your move from new york the 8th borough or some crap right? Anyhow, there’s a sticky on HTF that JBT put up but its been stagnant for a bit, here’s a recent one, 42 of 67 ain’t too bad. https://sanctuarycounties.com/2021/01/15/new-second-amendment-sanctuary-counties-map-for-january-15-2021/

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I always find myself being stuck behind farm equipment when in Gilchrist. Welcome to Gods Country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top