Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]
This validates my plan to use 17HMR on some critters.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't get out this year due to unforeseen circumstances. I like shooting out to 350 yards. I use a Remington 700, Cooper Varminter, and a heavy barreled RRA AR-15. 40gr or 55gr Hornady V-max depending on the rifle and the wind.
Here's my set up and some high speed pics of the fun.

A couple of circus varmints.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
not many ground squirrels around here, but the chucks are starting to get active.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHj7QNNofok
View Quote
What cartridge?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool pics.

I drove through my regular shooting area yesterday and didn’t see any. The grass is pretty brown too. Might be almost done for the year.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cool pics.

I drove through my regular shooting area yesterday and didn’t see any. The grass is pretty brown too. Might be almost done for the year.
View Quote

Been a shit year for me, was only about to go out a few times. Every year I schedule days off of work in advance and this year almost every day it was raining or there were nasty winds out there. I guess the upside is that next season I don't need to buy more Hornady Vmax as I have plenty left.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cool pics.

View Quote

It's already brown? Dang. I guess it has nothing to do with the weather it seems.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top