Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Confirming my intention to attend the class. For those who are also planning to go but aren't sure of this particular Hooters location, here's a link to a map of the vicinity:

hooters.Know-Where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=283&address=

See you at 1700!
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, 3 people from the board showed up and one non-member....Where were you guys who said you were going to be there? (That's a rhetorical question..I don't really want to know WHERE you were)

Well, we had a good time and some good conversation...Nice meeting you eagle1911 and innocent_bystander and 1911's friend (Sorry, I'm bad with names)

And carbine10, you wuss! You REALLY needed to tip that waitress for the show she gave you. I double dog dared you and you say no.. I would have done it had I seen it...You probably needed one of those paper towels she had afterwards huh? Thanks for the wings, btw...Naked is the way to go

I had fun guys..Thanks..Let's do it again in 5 years...(when your CCW expires...get it?)

Hey winston, I set aside an app for you because of your circumstances...

See you guys on the 1st....I'll be the fat guy sitting under the awning so markm can't get a bench...
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 5:02:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe that we actually had Jay-Lo as our waitress. That break up with Ben must have been really hard on her. Maybe that a$$ is worth the money.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Redneck I had a great time and thanks for the fish tape.

I would have to say our waitress had a better ass than J-LO.

Might have to make another trip to Awhatukee.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
... keepin' it alive
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top