BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

North Shore has a 5$ parking/entrance fee (dickheads wouldn't even let me briefly scope out the place before leaving
View Quote
I don’t know what North Shore is.  All the parking at Bob Jones and the access points at the north end of White Chapel, north end of TW King, and east end of Bob Jones Rd (Walnut Creek trail head) is free of charge.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don’t know what North Shore is.  All the parking at Bob Jones and the access points at the north end of White Chapel, north end of TW King, and east end of Bob Jones Rd (Walnut Creek trail head) is free of charge.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

North Shore has a 5$ parking/entrance fee (dickheads wouldn't even let me briefly scope out the place before leaving
North shore hike & bike trail (just past the dam)
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm bumping this to keep it alive.  I personally cannot make it this weekend, but would be able to on Sat 15th.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Any Appleseed shoots coming up?
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any Appleseed shoots coming up?
View Quote
I signed up for the one on 4/4 at quail Creek
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#7]
OK been busy.  But Feb. 23 Murrell park Lake Grapevine looks good providing weather is decent enough and its not flooded.  I will do a thread to sign in.

Stuff keeps coming up and I havent been able to scout any areas.  But I have hiked Murrell park in the past.  It's central, pretty much.  And Feb 23 gives us some planning time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm tagging this. I work that morning but I still want to get involved with ABBs.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I should be able to make the 23rd.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I may be able to do the 23rd as well
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#11]
23rd works for me as well
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m in the college station area, but I move around the state quite a bit for work. I’m in as time allows
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm interested in doing this.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Corinth here. I’d be interested to do this at some point when I get home. As it is, I’m “hiking” three miles a day with 25 pounds of gear, ammo, rifle, sidearm and cold weather gear as part of my job, so I’ll already have some practice in by the time I start this deal.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#15]
@lug1 are we still on for the 23rd?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
@lug1 are we still on for the 23rd?
View Quote
That is the plan.  I was going to get over there today or tomorrow to try to scope it out.

I heard something about rain though unsure how that will effect us.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top