Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/9/2013 12:26:34 PM EDT
I dont know how much this will work since there is now talk of an executive order to ban guns. But I will be there to defend my rights as an American because once they take one they will take the others. Get organized and let your voices be heard.. Watch the whole video and spread it to everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]
i might be going with some friends
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Not much of a Nut and Fancy fan, but worth while info. Made it hot.

Call to Action
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
well if enough people plan on going and I don't have to work I suppose I can go.   I need some confirmation from more of you though.  Is this an open carry AR type of event?  Im okay with doing that.  Ill just bring the camo one.  Nobody will even see it.

Or is this a normal protest?  
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:11:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey a weekend. That's what I'm talking about!

I don't know who scheduled the last one during the week but that was crazy, who do they think we are democrats? Republicans have to go to work, this shit needs to be on weekends.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in!

Here's some details for those looking for a quick recap.

Where: State Capitol

When: Jan 19th, 2013 at Noon (12:00pm)

What to bring: A pro 2a sign and as many friends and family as you can (please leave the rifles and tactical gear at home, CCW is recommended and encouraged).

Attire: Please dress casual, but looking nice. I'm going in jeans and a nice collared shirt.

Here's the link to the website that started it all.

http://www.guncontrolmorecrime.com/
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there.

I'll be dressed nicely in Jeans, likely a dress shirt. I'll be open carrying my AR on a sling and a side arm along with a neatly written sign reminding people of the importance of the 2nd amendment.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in.  I'll carrying concealed, no rifle.  I'm only bringing a rifle if I plan to use it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm in.  I'll carrying concealed, no rifle.  I'm only bringing a rifle if I plan to use it.

Better to have and not need, than need and not have.......

although I am not quite sure how it will be viewed by others...
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there as well, dressed nicely, and not carrying openly.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Ill bring a rifle.  If more than 20 people manage to show up Ill carry it if I can come up with a good sign to hold that explains why I am there.  Carrying rifles would only look awkward if it is a very small crowd. Almost counterproductive as it would make the small group look fringe.  A small group looks like any other AZ gathering with just pistols so no reason not to have those.  So I guess well see .
Either way Ill open carry a pistol.  I don't conceal and Im not about to start.  This isn't california where people think it's abnormal to OC a pistol.

Unless I am working of courseand can't make it.  Well see.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 11:08:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be up at Fort Carson
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm in.
I plan on open carrying my SIG P220, just like I normally do.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Who has some good sayings for the signs?
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#14]
SO IN ON THIS ONE!

I got the day off, so I'm going to be there.

Probably will open carry at this one. It's what its all about, so might as well show it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 12:50:41 AM EDT
[#15]
so is there a web page for this event so we know where to gather and we can promote it?  These things work better if there is something official like an internet flyer we can send to friends.  If anyone is webpage literate and can do this that would be great.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Car pool?

I have a big chevy caprice wagon that's got plenty of room in it for more than just me all by myself.

I live in east mesa.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll be going with a carpool of friends...casual dress and CCW
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
so is there a web page for this event so we know where to gather and we can promote it?  These things work better if there is something official like an internet flyer we can send to friends.  If anyone is webpage literate and can do this that would be great.

Guns Across America - AZ

ETA :Print Flyer

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I am going.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm looking for someone in the Tucson area who will be attending to carpool with - will offer my car, or gas money + lunch. Shoot me a PM
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm planning to go, will have my camera with me, and am seriously considering doing a response to the absurd "Demand A Plan" video, depending if I can find a good group of diverse people willing to participate.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Me and the girlfriend are going to be thear.....looking foward to it

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:46:24 AM EDT
[#23]
I'll be there. I'm bringing as many as I can.

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Car pool?

I have a big chevy caprice wagon that's got plenty of room in it for more than just me all by myself.

I live in east mesa.

Let me know about the car pool, I'm in south scottsdale not too far off the 202.

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I have to work saturday but I should be able to get out by noon.  I am bringing a flag instead of a sign.   Haven't decided between the BFL flag,  sons of liberty, or the  washington cruisers flag.   Only problem is I might spend half the rally explaining to people what these flags are.  Have several other revolutionary flags but these three seem to be most fitting.

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#26]
My AZHTF shirt should be here tomorrow so I'm hoping to wear that, is this going to be a open carry and is anyone bringing their rifle?
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I need to stop and buy a Blackhawk Serpa tomorrow on my way home from work. I lent mine to my buddy awhile back and his gun was stolen with the holster.. I normally just open carry in my race holster and it's no big deal but if I'm going to be walking through large crowds I want some solid retention.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Would anyone driving back to the Bullhead/Laughlin area be interested in giving me a ride back? Id be happy to pay for lunch and any fuel used on my behalf.

Looong story, but the girlfriends' car has to get dropped off in PHX before the end of the month. I dont have a ride back home this weekend, If I did, then I would go.

I would be dressed nice, open carry a side arm, and act as if  I represent the entire community.  I haven't decided if my sign will be "shall not be infringed" or "I left my rifles at home-THIS TIME" or "my handgun ensures my safety, my rifle ensures my freedom"

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm open carrying. I'll be wearing my AR on my back and carrying a sign on my front.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I need to stop and buy a Blackhawk Serpa tomorrow on my way home from work. I lent mine to my buddy awhile back and his gun was stolen with the holster.. I normally just open carry in my race holster and it's no big deal but if I'm going to be walking through large crowds I want some solid retention.

so why you going to use a serpa

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#31]
found a ride home, see you there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll be there, with at least one other guy.  Might have a guy from work coming too.

Printed up a couple signs to bring with.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#33]
I was going to put something together like Molon labe, those are way better than my idea
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#34]
How the fuck did you get those signs done?  Was it expensive?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Wow nice signs! Many people do not know what a BFL is but now, with the media most likely being there, everyone will associate them with firearms making vehicles with them targets. I'll just remove mine from my truck now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wow nice signs! Many people do not know what a BFL is but now, with the media most likely being there, everyone will associate them with firearms making vehicles with them targets. I'll just remove mine from my truck now.

BFL was already on national TV.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's kind of my job to make signs.  

Should I print some extras?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#38]
DIBS ON SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!

I STILL WANT LIBERALS ARE A BAG OF DICKS!!! SIGN!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
DIBS ON SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!

I STILL WANT LIBERALS ARE A BAG OF DICKS!!! SIGN!!!

They're actually double sided.  I'm going to staple them some 1x2.  Makes it easier to carry them around.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow those signs are awesome.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should totally print more. I was just going to make a panhandler special out of cardboard.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Heh the guy I was going with texted me and said "Hey man I'm not setting my alarm tomorrow so I might not wake up in time for the rally" some people....

He has been scared shitless the last few times I have talked to him about it, he thinks shots are going to be fired.

I'm still foing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should totally print more. I was just going to make a panhandler special out of cardboard.

I'll stop by the shop in the morning and run off some more.  single sided only.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Who is open carrying an AR?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Heh the guy I was going with texted me and said "Hey man I'm not setting my alarm tomorrow so I might not wake up in time for the rally" some people....

He has been scared shitless the last few times I have talked to him about it, he thinks shots are going to be fired.

I'm still foing.

he probably would have shit himself when a few of us went and stood up in the path of the illegal immigrant march. lol  I figured at least i would take a few of them with me if it was time to fo.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Me. Im bringing the camo one though so you might not see it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I really want to, however I have a carbine class on Sunday.  I currently only have one AR.  I've already missed this class 4 times due to work, burglary, etc.  

I *KNOW* if I take my AR down there, somehow it'll end up stolen or something.    So, I'm leaving it home.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really want to, however I have a carbine class on Sunday.  I currently only have one AR.  I've already missed this class 4 times due to work, burglary, etc.  

I *KNOW* if I take my AR down there, somehow it'll end up stolen or something.    So, I'm leaving it home.

I got your back bro. Im not gonna let anyone steal your AR.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me. Im bringing the camo one though so you might not see it.

I'm going to throw mine in the trunk. I really don't want to be the only guy open carrying with one, if there is a shit ton of people carrying them ill go back to the car and get mine.

The last guy that open carried an ar15 at the capital still has his face in the news from time to time. I don't want a future employer asking me during an interview "hey are you the guy that? etc etc".

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Victor I'm being serious when I say if you are open carrying an AR you may want to think about some responses to questions the media might ask you before hand. I have no doubt you are a smart dude from your responses in the forum but the MSM slander people for a living.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top