Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Once I get my website finished, I'll be able to host the videos and pictures... I have half a server at my disposal.

Once I get my job in a few weeks and get a paycheck coming in, I'm going to get more space and bandwidth!

Hope you had a great time, I was thinking maybe trying to organize a summer/fall shoot again? Up to Henry :) If we do do it again, things will be different such as... bringing stuff, Flamethrower was stuck with people using all his food, and equipment without compensation. Next time I think it'd be best for everyone to bring what you want to eat :)

-David
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Your right DavidK. Next time we'll be more organized. First runs always have bumps, learn from them and all is well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for being so late with the thank yous.  I was out of town this week.

I can't say thanks enough to Henry and Louie for letting us play with their toys!  What stand up guys for trusting complete strangers to handle those highly valuable guns.  A big thankyou to Chris for keeping the mags loaded!  Wish you could have joined in the fun.  Welcome to the board.

I'm pretty new to AR's and the shooting sports in general, but you all made me, and my friend Todd, feel at home.  Thanks to all for taking it easy on the new guy.

I can't wait till the next time!  I was bummed I had to leave so early but I promise next time I will be there to help set up and clean up when its all done.

Thanks again to everyone, it was nice meeting you all!

Mike
Stang
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes a little more organized would have been good.

Name tags needed.
We should have taken a few group photos of all of us with our ARs, this is arfcom

maybe next time we all wont be rushing to play with the toys and we can spend more time getting to know members. Doing some shooting drills etc etc Not enough to make it like training but some wouldnt hurt

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Henry get some good ammo and we can have a rematch

Race

That thing just SPITS bullets, I want one
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#6]
So i just looked at the pics, interceptor put up, What was the deal with the five-o, Just stop by to say hello and play or did he have his jack boots on " Let me see your papers, papers please!"

Just curious.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#7]
He was just oogling the weapons.  We bugged him to try one out, but he insisted that he couldn't because he was on duty.  Seemed like a nice guy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Na he was cool, stopped buy to check things out, he couldnt play on duty but gave no grief
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Na he was cool, stopped buy to check things out, he couldnt play on duty but gave no grief

He was very cool, gave me alot of information about the Law Enforcement degree from the Tech ;)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like a good time was had by all.  Thanks for the photos and the vids of all the cool toys!

Who brought all the post-samples?  I'm envious.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Looks like a good time was had by all.  Thanks for the photos and the vids of all the cool toys!

Who brought all the post-samples?  I'm envious.

They weren't all post-samples, but MGHenry brought most of them, and MGLouie brought one.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#12]
He was real cool about everything. Never even asked about paperwork. He's a deputy sheriff that also works Shiocton city. He was putting in a 16 hour day. The range is a public range built by the city of Shiocton so the police roll thru twice a day to keep vandals out.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#13]
That's cool, the east coast in me keeps coming out I guess , Back in CT State Police , Locals and probably the BATFEces woulve been there "ensuring everything was legal for our saftey"

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That's cool, the east coast in me keeps coming out I guess , Back in CT State Police , Locals and probably the BATFEces woulve been there "ensuring everything was legal for our saftey"

Hey, I want that ATF and police ringtone... can you link me to it, I can't seem to find it... :D Will it work with a phone non-nextel? Sorry im cell phone stupid :D
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I want that ATF and police ringtone... can you link me to it, I can't seem to find it... :D Will it work with a phone non-nextel? Sorry im cell phone stupid :D

I have had the police stop by a few times when I was out at the range. They usually become at ease when they see many weapons. And you need to conduct yourself properly..such as always have your hands in plan sight while you converse. All the times were fine, the officers were very good with their training when this is encountered, and then after any checks, if done, the officers are very cordial. I enjoy their visits and always ask if they would like to shoot, or see a demonstration and also explain the paperwork. Actually it is very nice to see an officer occasionally at a shoot.

Henry
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#16]
come to think about it if i lived there i would have been very upset if something like this was going on and the police didnt at least stop by.

But then again im one that believes police should be patroling for real crimes and not just sitting up the road with their radar gun all day getting fat. I do understand in many areas traffic stops do bring in alot of  REAL criminals as well but id still like to see a police officer drive by my house on patrol every so often "other then to give me my winter parking violation ticket"

"No offense to current officers as i know you have to do what city politics require of you"
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am also cell phone stupid (and mine died yesterday).  I got it from Nextel.com, I tried googling to fing it sleware but nothing showed up, If anyone has any Ideas, please be sure to let me know. Sorry
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#18]
No more pics video ? I did expect more photos as there were many taking pics.

Just curious if were pklanning on sharing
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:05:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
No more pics video ? I did expect more photos as there were many taking pics.

Just curious if were pklanning on sharing

I have some pics that I will share soon.  I had forgotten all about them to be honest.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top