Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2024 4:20:45 PM EDT
I see they have LE overrun under US Cartridge name.any idea what bullet they used and is this Brand any good?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I split a case of 147gr with my son in law. I couldn't find what they use. I'm going to the range this week with it. Visual inspection on the ammo looks good. Reviews I read were good. I have plenty of other 9mm HP including HST, speer gold dot and winchester silvertip.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:48:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#2]
Yep, I did a shakedown run with their 9mm 124 JHPs in the ol' faithful 92FS Italia 🇮🇹 last weekend.

Great accuracy and feeding, will be buying lots more. These will take over the cheap/high volume JHP role for me formerly held by IMI's 124 +P Blacktips (sadly discontinued). My 92 and SP-01 devour the IMI like candy.

I'm not sure which projectile US uses, but they are much shorter than Gold Dots, so could be trouble for some PCCs. But no problem in typical handguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top