Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2021 6:22:49 PM EDT
First: We live in a nice upper middle class neighborhood: 3-acre wooded lots.  No trash at all.  Homeowners are all professionals and small business owners, and lots of high grade (GS-14s and above) Federal employees.  Lots of retirees.  Everybody has security cameras and most all of the men own firearms and shoot.

This morning around 8:45 a.m. a neighbor 2 doors from our house heard what sounded like footsteps on their roof.  Their dog was going crazy.

He went outside through a side door and looked up, and there was a naked man on his roof.  The man said he was looking for his clothes. It was a white man maybe in his late 20s.

The homeowner went to the front of the house and the man jumped off the back roof and ran naked into the woods.

Now, I wouldn't go in those woods without snake leggings and long pants and a long sleeve shirt. Lots of snakes, and thick poison ivy, and briars. It's also a low wet area with a creek running through it.  An alligator has been seen in the creek.

The neighbor called the sheriff and then he called us. I went all around the area (appropriately equipped) and talked with the neighbor. The guy had used a ladder that the neighbor had in his back yard to get up on the roof.

The sheriff was already looking for the guy and knew who he was.  I am not sure how they knew who he was, but I later learned that the guy had started some kind of trouble previously in a trashy neighborhood about 2 miles away.

I suspect that drugs were involved.  

The sheriff's deputy caught him about a half mile away at another house in our neighborhood.

CSB???
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit, I wanna party with that guy.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Not quite as good as the gals topless on the ring door camera, but it was funny.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
First: We live in a nice upper middle class neighborhood: 3-acre wooded lots.  No trash at all.

in a trashy neighborhood about 2 miles away.

View Quote

Seriously does not compute.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Did he find his clothes on neighbor's roof? Sounds like OP's neighbor is a thief.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Not as weird as my weirdest day... and I was the naked guy in that particular story.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Beats mine, I just had dry needling done on a leg.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]
This is why you need thermal.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like magic mushrooms.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Keep your first floor windows and doors locked,and some crazy comes in on the 2nd floor.

And people wonder why I carry everywhere...
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Pics?
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#12]
we all boycott Levis differently
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#14]
First: We live in a nice upper middle class neighborhood: 3-acre wooded lots.  No trash at all.  Homeowners are all professionals and small business owners, and lots of high grade (GS-14s and above) Federal employees.  Lots of retirees.  Everybody has security cameras and most all of the men own firearms and shoot.

IN MISSISSIPPI...
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First: We live in a nice upper middle class neighborhood: 3-acre wooded lots.  No trash at all.

in a trashy neighborhood about 2 miles away.

Obviously, you've never been to Mississippi.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#18]
If the naked arrestee failed to use the "these aren't even my pants" excuse, he wasted a perfectly good opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Only strange thing I saw today was a tractor tire strapped to the back of a Honda Civic....around here though it's not that strange really.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Did he find his clothes?...
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Follow-up:

---------------------

The sheriff said the events leading to the man’s arrest began about 8 a.m. when deputies responded to a call about a domestic dispute in a nearby neighborhood.

“Within 30 minutes, we received a call in (my neighborhood) of a naked man on the roof of a house,” the sheriff said. “The man called 911 because he thought he heard something on his roof, goes outside to look and there’s a naked adult male on the roof of his house.”

The man jumped off the roof and ran off. Multiple deputies were called to secure the area and a K-9 officer was involved in the ground search.

Minutes later, deputies received a call from a couple on a nearby street who came home and found a naked man in their home.

Deputies searched the home and found the man in the home hiding in a storage room in the garage. He was taken into custody and to jail. He was apparently heavily under the influence of some substance.

While deputies were searching for the man, his car was found parked in the middle of a nearby street, blocking traffic. His clothes were found in the car.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Going to watch gladiator movies together????  
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Let he who hasn't woken up naked on the roof of a rich person's house with no idea how you got there, case the first stone.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://y.yarn.co/4b1d4200-4036-4217-a018-dfe293ba0f80_text.gif

Hell no, it's just obvious that the dude knows how to have a good time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#27]
CSB Indeed
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sounds like magic mushrooms.
View Quote
What makes you say that?
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Follow-up:

---------------------

The sheriff said the events leading to the man’s arrest began about 8 a.m. when deputies responded to a call about a domestic dispute in a nearby neighborhood.

“Within 30 minutes, we received a call in (my neighborhood) of a naked man on the roof of a house,” the sheriff said. “The man called 911 because he thought he heard something on his roof, goes outside to look and there’s a naked adult male on the roof of his house.”

The man jumped off the roof and ran off. Multiple deputies were called to secure the area and a K-9 officer was involved in the ground search.

Minutes later, deputies received a call from a couple on a nearby street who came home and found a naked man in their home.

Deputies searched the home and found the man in the home hiding in a storage room in the garage. He was taken into custody and to jail. He was apparently heavily under the influence of some substance.

While deputies were searching for the man, his car was found parked in the middle of a nearby street, blocking traffic. His clothes were found in the car.
View Quote

This sounds a lot like some shit I heard on my county dispatch scanner last year. Fucked up naked dude running through the woods. "Yup, he's definitely naked..."
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Naked.

Snake leggings.

Fun time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Bath salts and Mr Pibb. Do it to you every time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I's standin' overe there by the tomaters, and here he come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Drugs.  Snakes.  Trespassing.  Briars.  Cops.  Poison ivy.  Naked men on rooftops.

I don't think you live in as nice of a hoitytoity upperclass prufessional totally-not-trash neighborhood as you believe you do.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:31:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:41:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was thinking Nehi and heroin.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:45:30 AM EDT
[#36]
I reckon the hardest part of this story to believe is the part about it being unusual for MS.

Don't buy it at'tall.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:46:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was gonna post "Bath Salt Life" but sorta beat.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:48:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Ya, that's pretty wild.

I just spent the day mowing yards in the ghetto, seeing and hearing pretty weird stuff but no naked men on the roof.

(I laughed pretty hard reading that, thank you OP!)
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:56:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
#metoo
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:59:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

IN MISSISSIPPI...
View Quote

Don't care what his state says...OP is in Florida.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Sounds like OP missed an opportunity.

Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Later- he found clothes on the roof. What a dick.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Up on the roof. Like that song.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like some good drugs!
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Meth is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#46]
i have 3 ladders behind my workshop, all chained up together;
if someone can move all 3 at once & use them, then it's 12ga slug time.

seriously, we've had some funny shit in our hood lately; been here +17 years, mostly retired folks, and
things just started getting mildly vibrant; got cameras & motion controlled lights everywhere.

need to get a dog again, but whole family always gone & dogs need moar than space & food.
yea, yea, working on that still.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#47]
#YOLO
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:07:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Two weekends ago i helped a total stranger get onto my neighbors roof using my ladder.

Also showed him how to use ether for a lawful purpose.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Hunter?

What's he doing down there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top