BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I cannot begin to imagine the level of OCD involved in "discovering" something like this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is there actual evidence for this?
View Quote

This isn't about evidence.

Accept it at face value or you might as well be a mask-wearing Dem.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right now there’s a lot of smoke. No fire officially reported yet.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

More than just Wayfair.  JiaQi is an odd name for a computer desk & storage cabinets.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcnBgJ7WoAAMC9l?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

What country is that in?

You have to assuming no photoshop fuckery, and hat this is the US and his the dollar amount makes no sense.

The name itself? Means nothing without knowing how rare or common it is.

Edit: Apparently those are U.S. pricing and Wayfair is insisting the prices were reasonable.

https://www.newsweek.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-cabinets-scandal-1517013

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a Deej86 armoire that was defective but since it was clearance they wouldn’t let me return it
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#6]
dammit im sitting in my wayfair knock off barcalounger right now that wasnt a knock-off when it arrived here last week. shit.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not paying those kinds of prices for a person unless they can mow lawns, dust properly, and clean a tub until it sparkles.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#8]
These are contracts taken out on people, duh.  You order a 15000$ bookshelves, and hit men dressed as Wayfair Employees rub out the target at purchase address.  Diabolically simple.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yup. Check out that live leak video posted above. There’s way too many listing from WFX Utility with cabinets matching way too unusual names of missing girls from the last 6 months.
View Quote

Is there any reason to actually believe that those listing haven't been made up?  A quick check of wayfair shows that while WXF does sell overpriced cabinets on the site, none of them come close to matching what is alleged.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, I know stupid shit is popular here, but..damn.  You could do a bit of searching yourself and see this is BS in under 5 minutes.

Every claimed child's name is a PRODUCT lien that dates back 4 or more years -- so clearly wayfair decided to kidnap specific children years in advance, created entire product lines with said name, then waited...

The SKU search is also a joke.  "SKU w001848799" on wayfair, but searched on yandex, a russian search engine as "src w001848799". why?

Because simpletons won't realize it is the SRC part matching pics of little girls, and the w001848799 part, if searched alone, mostly returns watches.

Y'all make me sad for the human race.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#12]
If the finders existed, and they did (have fun looking up that botched CIA op if you've never heard of it), I can sure as hell believe this.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wow, I know stupid shit is popular here, but..damn.  You could do a bit of searching yourself and see this is BS in under 5 minutes.

Every claimed child's name is a PRODUCT lien that dates back 4 or more years -- so clearly wayfair decided to kidnap specific children years in advance, created entire product lines with said name, then waited...

The SKU search is also a joke.  "SKU w001848799" on wayfair, but searched on yandex, a russian search engine as "src w001848799". why?

Because simpletons won't realize it is the SRC part matching pics of little girls, and the w001848799 part, if searched alone, mostly returns watches.

View Quote

So your saying this is being pumped out by the swamp to cover up pizzagate
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Posts going around Facebook with pics of Wayfair (online furniture company) selling shit like pillows for $10k+ named after missing children.

Can’t share photos because, well membership and photobucket.  

What do you think?  More pizzagate stuff.
View Quote

The thing about all of these posts is that there are immediate responses that do their best to "debunk" (with out proof of any sort as well) everything as being a "conspiracy" and impugn the OP.

Never is any innate curiosity allowed nor is the possibility of the connections being possible. Despite the fact that the left has their finger prints all over all sorts of nefarious political corruption all around the world.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think i understand what's going on here, lol..

So you buy this $10000 furniture on Wayfair and instead you're buying a child reported missing?  
Creepy thought
View Quote
If there's any substance at all, it's more likely you're buying time with a child.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw it
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Overpriced.

Converting 1860 slave prices to 2019 dollars... a young fit slave should cost no more than about $1500-$2000 (adj. 2019 USD).  Anyone paying $15k-$20k for a sex slave off amazon are the ones who are getting fucked.  Probably doesn't even come with Prime Shipping.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, like Russia collusion? Ukraine scandal? Tax fraud? You mean like that too?
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Would you imagine a pizza place is ran by a Rothschild and has art from people who are promoting pedophilia and major political figures have been seen visiting that establishment and in emails leaked use code works that are used for pedophilia?
View Quote

Oh yeah. Now I’m in. Nothing like the pizzagate guys with their premonitions and being higher level humans.

In for the spergs that will try to respond to posts with nothing but YouTube music video links.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

More than just Wayfair.  JiaQi is an odd name for a computer desk & storage cabinets.

View Quote

All this “proof” would be so much easier to use to bring down the satanic underground if these fucking autistic paranoid retards would stop scribbling all over their conspiracy collages.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Should I act surprised when we found the CEO of Wayfair is related to Maxwell, the Podestas or Comeys other daughter or maybe some other ‘coincidental’ connection to the Clinton circle?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wow, I know stupid shit is popular here, but..damn.

View Quote

Oh no don’t get me wrong I don’t believe a word of it.  I also don’t believe having an Indian on the Land ‘o Lakes box or having a military base named after a confederate officer is holding back minorities.

So I’m just happy to see the Facebook Karens weaponized against the liberal corporate BLM supporting woke virtue signaling executives at Wayfair.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Scrutiny is disloyalty to the tribe.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#25]

The dominoes begin to fall (on the pizza).
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should I act surprised when we found the CEO of Wayfair is related to Maxwell, the Podestas or Comeys other daughter or maybe some other 'coincidental' connection to the Clinton circle?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/469113/maxwell_bill_hutcherson_wayfair_presiden-1499473.JPG
Should be pretty easy to find another picture of that guy, identifying him as Bill Hutcherson, right?
Also should be easy to find evidence that Wayfair ever had a "President of Operations" position, or that a guy named "Bill Hutcherson" was ever a member of their executive team, right?
I'll wait.

ETA:  In before "ThEy'Ve ErAsEd aLL tHe EvIdEnCe So It MuSt Be TrUe!"
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I got a Deej86 armoire that was defective but since it was clearance they wouldn’t let me return it
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If the finders existed, and they did (have fun looking up that botched CIA op if you've never heard of it), I can sure as hell believe this.
View Quote

The Finders is very strange.  I’ve tried reading about it, but it is so strange. The whole ordeal
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#29]
450,000 kids go missing in the US every year. Unfortunately it probably wouldn’t be hard to match names with products when numbers are that high
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
450,000 kids go missing in the US every year. Unfortunately it probably wouldn’t be hard to match names with products when numbers are that high
View Quote

That number is suspiciously high when I think in terms of "missing kids".
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s because the vast majority of them are runaways or “kidnapped” by non-custodial parents.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

450,000 missing person entries into the NCIC database... which includes juvenile runaways, old people that wander off, homeless drug addicts that haven't been seen in a while, etc. and so forth.

"Missing person" means nothing without details, and real missing persons cases involving children generally get significant media attention and amber alert type stuff issued.

Sincerely,
- The guy has done several hundred more missing persons reports/investigations than the quoted poster sourcing this nonsense fear mongering statistic
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Task force? What task force, we're defunding the police. Because reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all the naysayers.......

Spend 10 minutes with a task force member of a Human Trafficking unit,.....

Eye opening.  Human trafficking is real. And more prevalent than most believe.

Task force? What task force, we're defunding the police. Because reasons.
Human Trafficking would be Federal
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The thing about all of these posts is that there are immediate responses that do their best to "debunk" (with out proof of any sort as well) everything as being a "conspiracy" and impugn the OP.

Never is any innate curiosity allowed nor is the possibility of the connections being possible. Despite the fact that the left has their finger prints all over all sorts of nefarious political corruption all around the world.
View Quote

It is possible to both believe in the existence of organized crime rings making big money trading in any deeply disturbing product that can be imagined to wealthy perverts, while simultaneously expressing healthy skepticism that the aforementioned people are doing so using a retail site for Chinese furniture that can be accessed by anyone and using the first names of their victims.

You would be a fool to not believe such things are bought and sold, because they have been throughout history. It is equally foolish to assume those involved in these things have the operational security of a ham handed 3 year old and have left a bread crumb trail of Carmen Sandiego style clues to lead you to them through Google.

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#35]
I think it really shows how fucked society is that we even entertain the idea that these stories may be true.

In for Alex Jones take on this
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The WFX utility cabinets exist on many websites for normal prices but Wayfair was the only site with the unique missing kid names added to them.  It’s very weird.  Adding the names might be a way for pedos to look up the missing person articles to get age/sex/pics etc.  It’d also make sense to codify other details in the product description or image. I wonder if anyone’s checked the product images for steganography. With the right key or app they’d take the product image, find an original image doing to a reverse image search, and the difference between the pixels contains the (most likely encrypted) message.  This might sound complex but this 1980s spy shit can be done automatically using smart phones these days. Could be some pedo app out there where you log in, fund a bitCoin escrow and children pop up for sale on specific websites that the app routinely searches. Pulls codified data out of the benign looking ads and it just looks like eBay for pedos on their end.
View Quote

Wow, that's interesting... It looks like you and OP share similar interests, in addition to similar join dates.

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It is possible to both believe in the existence of organized crime rings making big money trading in any deeply disturbing product that can be imagined to wealthy perverts, while simultaneously expressing healthy skepticism that the aforementioned people are doing so using a retail site for Chinese furniture that can be accessed by anyone and using the first names of their victims.

You would be a fool to not believe such things are bought and sold, because they have been throughout history. It is equally foolish to assume those involved in these things have the operational security of a ham handed 3 year old and have left a bread crumb trail of Carmen Sandiego style clues to lead you to them through Google.

View Quote

The biggest problem with all these chan sleuths and reddit conspiracy detectives is the fundamental lack of objectivity and confirmation bias. Nobody’s verifying or double checking these crazy tweets or screenshots or collages.

If you want to develop intel you can’t start with a conclusion and then find shit that loosely fits your theory. For example, this weird fascination with proving that every powerful person in the party you don’t like is involved in satanic worship and kid fucking (like a creepy obsession with kid fucking) so every indication of shady activity is now supposed to be proof of that. So now, every business that sides with said must be involved in this diddling network.

Of course rich people are involved with politics, they fund it. Of course businesses do shady things for more money. None of this is new. But in the era of anons and chans it’s gotten laughable. Most of the “proof” is easily disproved in five minutes of double checking.

In that thread about the armed black “protesters” someone posted “intel that we gathered” that was beyond bogus. This kind of shit makes it hard to actually nail down the people who really are doing nefarious stuff because there’s so much outcry about complete horseshit.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:32:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Wow, that's interesting... It looks like you and OP share similar interests, in addition to similar join dates.

View Quote

What does that even mean? Don’t be one of those “join date post count” cowards, if you’re making an accusation then do it.

Steganography has been used for a while, he’s not wrong at all. It’s a much more efficient way for coded messages to be passed in plain sight and nobody would know.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Talk about overpriced shit, wonder what I’ll receive if I order this off of eBay.. over 100 sold lol

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What does that even mean? Don’t be one of those “join date post count” cowards, if you’re making an accusation then do it.

Steganography has been used for a while, he’s not wrong at all. It’s a much more efficient way for coded messages to be passed in plain sight and nobody would know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means that I can't help but wonder if OP is a burner account for someone that wanted to discuss a topic they are interested in, but didn't want their name attached to.

Just another conspiracy theory?

The world may never know...
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I hope they can tie Bill and Killary to this.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:58:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Talk about overpriced shit, wonder what I’ll receive if I order this off of eBay.. over 100 sold lol

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/315537/542BA0A7-1EB4-442A-8A6A-991A8E859C83_png-1499801.JPG
View Quote

At those kid of prices, I'm surprised someone isn't making a compatible battery with modern tech.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What country is that in?

You have to assuming no photoshop fuckery, and hat this is the US and his the dollar amount makes no sense.

Edit: Apparently those are U.S. pricing and Wayfair is insisting the prices were reasonable.

https://www.newsweek.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-cabinets-scandal-1517013

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What country is that in?

I haven't seen an explanation for the $11,000 photo album. I don't think those are industrial photo albums.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So you buy this $10000 furniture on Wayfair and instead you're buying a child reported missing?  
Creepy thought
View Quote

I gotta think a missing kid is worth more than $10k. Plus how do they handle the shipping? Return policy?
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I gotta think a missing kid is worth more than $10k. Plus how do they handle the shipping? Return policy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creepy thought

Like how much?
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#46]
So....puts on Wayfair on Monday when the markets open?
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Join date/post count, unoriginal user name/location. Seems legit.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm not want to defecate on a good conspiracy theory.

However, I've noticed that when some online retailers run low/out of inventory, one tactic is to jack the price up massively, like several decimal points, in order to keep people from ordering it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:41:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creepy thought

The thought is it's videos of the kids not the kids themselves
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:52:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Is there any reason to actually believe that those listing haven't been made up?  A quick check of wayfair shows that while WXF does sell overpriced cabinets on the site, none of them come close to matching what is alleged.
View Quote

Search google for the listings. They’re there exactly as described and the caches of the pages existed last I checked. Wayfair at first said the prices were accurate, then they made some excuse about pricing errors. Then they started taking the product pages down completely.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top