Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/26/2022 7:59:45 PM EDT
What did he do the deserve his beatings.  Was/is he an amoral character, a diddler of children?  Or is he just another cooking show annoying guy?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Edit: apparently everyone commenting about my post hasn’t seen Entourage or know who Ari Gold is lol
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
First post doesn't nail it
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He’s a stupid ginger chef that started dating my wife while we were “separated” and it really stung because I helped him build a restaurant in my town. They even have a signature dish on the menu named after me. Luckily, my assistant saw her there and alerted me.

Jokes on him though, we reconciled. At least I got a waiter fired from his restaurant for serving my wife water. It did really hurt to come home one day and have Flay in my house.
View Quote

Satire? Another man dates your wife and jokes on him? Fucking with someone's livelihood over serving water? Interesting..
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
As I posted my Food Network fan fiction...

There are some people in this world I can only attribute their success to selling their soul to the Devil. I've never met anyone that liked him or his shitty kitchen cookery. He's one note with his chili pepper and "Southwest" theme of adding corn and black beans to everything. But yet, here we are, all knowing who he is and the endless numbers of shows he manages to get on.

He's the Bert Kreischer of cooking.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Allegedly he nailed this....

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#7]
wow it starting to sound like he really does deserve a beat down
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Irish Chef who hates the Italian Chef

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#10]
He made quite the faux pas after he won an “Iron Chef” battle against the reigning Japanese master - Flay celebrated by climbing up and standing on the stove or grill or food preparation surface which is a major mistake, as the Japanese consider shoes to be extremely dirty (removing shoes upon entering a house is de rigueur, crossing your legs and thereby pointing the sole of your shoe towards another person is a major insult, etc.) - and the Japanese chef was horrified that anyone worthy of being called a chef could possibly have acted with such disrespect toward the chefs’ sacred cooking implements.

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Everyone in the biz nailed that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

And a lot of people not in the biz.  And that's why we have Tay-tay.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He made quite the faux pas after he won an “Iron Chef” battle against the reigning Japanese master - Flay celebrated by climbing up and standing on the stove or grill or food preparation surface which is a major mistake, as the Japanese consider shoes to be extremely dirty (removing shoes upon entering a house is de rigueur, crossing your legs and thereby pointing the sole of your shoe towards another person is a major insult, etc.) - and the Japanese chef was horrified that anyone worthy of being called a chef could possibly have acted with such disrespect toward the chefs’ sacred cooking implements.

View Quote

I remember the backlash over that.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#13]

@ScoutOut
is this true?
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
There're  worse options

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Guy Fieri isn’t trained as a chef.  Other than being annoying like a radio jingle, I have no idea how the ass is making money, other than people like to over-eat the shit he promotes.  

#obesity, beetus & CPAP fieri
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#17]
It's good when Katie Lee is on.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Is he the dude who played with Giada's titles?

Attachment Attached File

Eta. Spell check
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Satire? Another man dates your wife and jokes on him? Fucking with someone's livelihood over serving water? Interesting..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He’s a stupid ginger chef that started dating my wife while we were “separated” and it really stung because I helped him build a restaurant in my town. They even have a signature dish on the menu named after me. Luckily, my assistant saw her there and alerted me.

Jokes on him though, we reconciled. At least I got a waiter fired from his restaurant for serving my wife water. It did really hurt to come home one day and have Flay in my house.

Sounds like the Flay knows how to slay.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 1:28:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 1:35:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Guy Fieri isn’t trained as a chef.  Other than being annoying like a radio jingle, I have no idea how the ass is making money, other than people like to over-eat the shit he promotes.  

View Quote

Guy went to culinary school at UNLV.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#23]
He fucked Ari’s wife.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 2:26:23 AM EDT
[#24]
His morale needs improvement.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 2:27:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Because he's a twat.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 2:43:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Ego filled cooks last about half as long as "Gun Dudes" but reach three times the audience.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 3:27:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Constantly with his "Add some habanewo chiwi" to this and to that... Enough already!

I worked in the restaurant industry for a few years and I worked with SO many more talented chefs than that prick. Wonder what he did to get a gig like that.

When it comes to chili's I like Gordan Ramsey's approach. Dont try to make it as hot as you can where it is intolerable, add it for the flavor.
View Quote

He beats the people on the show a lot.  Is it rigged?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 3:39:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Cite pls?  Thx
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 3:40:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:Guy Fieri isn’t trained as a chef.  Other than being annoying like a radio jingle, I have no idea how the ass is making money, other than people like to over-eat the shit he promotes.  

View Quote

He used to sell mufflers…
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:18:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Deserves evidence for evaluation.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:07:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I worked in the restaurant industry for a few years and I worked with SO many more talented chefs than that prick. Wonder what he did to get a gig like that.
View Quote

My friend worked for him at Mesa Grill in NYC back in the late '90s. He said as bad as he comes off on tv, he's way worse IRL.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He used to sell mufflers… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1ZnScr45Q
View Quote

Holy shit lololololololol

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Truth?
View All Quotes

Allegedly.........
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Flavordome! Two men enter. One man eats!
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:10:57 AM EDT
[#36]
He’s a hella chef but clearly a jerk.
He said Giada De Laurentiis was the fun had by all.
So he must of not tapped it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He beats the people on the show a lot.  Is it rigged?
View Quote

I actually know someone who beat him.  I’ve yet to see the episode because I will not spend any money to subscribe to his YT channel (or however one would watch it)
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Negative. It was Hospitality Management, not the same as culinary. I don’t think UNLV has a true culinary program, looks to be mostly HRM.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Constantly with his "Add some habanewo chiwi" to this and to that... Enough already!

When it comes to chili's I like Gordan Ramsey's approach. Dont try to make it as hot as you can where it is intolerable, add it for the flavor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As I posted my Food Network fan fiction...

There are some people in this world I can only attribute their success to selling their soul to the Devil. I've never met anyone that liked him or his shitty kitchen cookery. He's one note with his chili pepper and "Southwest" theme of adding corn and black beans to everything. But yet, here we are, all knowing who he is and the endless numbers of shows he manages to get on.

He's the Bert Kreischer of cooking.

And that Masshole accent is what resulted AFTER the TV execs made him train with a voice coach…
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#40]

You're a patriot and it is an honor to be on this board with you!
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:36:06 AM EDT
[#41]
confused here...but glad I turned off the boob-tube years ago.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I actually know someone who beat him.  I’ve yet to see the episode because I will not spend any money to subscribe to his YT channel (or however one would watch it)
View Quote

The guy at Angelinas.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#43]
B.I.L. of my friend beat Bobby Flay...  runs a few restaurants in Boston... good food.

Bobby always did come of jerky...  he's famous because he's one of the O.G. Food Network guys.. Emeril Lagasse, Alton Brown, Ming Sai.. they are like the original MTV veejays.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deserves evidence for evaluation.
https://theimagista.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Katie_Lee_Imagista_Michael_Williams_0639_-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

I normally like em THICCer than that.

But her face is beautiful
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Beaten or spanked?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Negative. It was Hospitality Management, not the same as culinary. I don’t think UNLV has a true culinary program, looks to be mostly HRM.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the only real culinary schools out there is the One at Nicholls State University at the Chef John Folse's Culinary Inst on campus

You get a BS with your Chef degree
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
And this is who he was cheating while fucking around with MS Forehead:

https://www.hairfinder.com/celebritypictures4/long-hair-stephanie-march.jpg
View All Quotes

She probably is plain vanilla in the ned
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Allegedly every swinging dick at the Food Network gets to sample her pudding.
View All Quotes

She's not as hot as Racheal Ray tho.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top