Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-studying-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-aka-ufos/vi-AA1d4QNj?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8b88b86045a74742bd8f4aabc6f3037f&ei=30
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-studying-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-aka-ufos/vi-AA1d4QNj?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8b88b86045a74742bd8f4aabc6f3037f&ei=30
View Quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-studying-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-aka-ufos/vi-AA1d4QNj

Link with tracking removed.
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 11:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

AARO All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program), , and one more in there somewhere just in the past 15 years.  The one Grush is from is different than that of Elizondo

View Quote

Aaah. Okay. I know all those acronyms. I just had never heard any agency state they were in charge of disclosure that's a very specific thing
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 11:41:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:51:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Rubio: Recent UFO whistleblower isn''t the only one | Banfield

Rubio confirming they've heard from other whistleblowers with clearances and high-level positions in government who have first-hand knowledge of Grusch's claims.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish we "the world"  the masses, could get past needing to be convinced. Let's see the UFOs they have, show us please. Many of us wont freak out. I'm tired of other people have heard about it too.
They are going to slow roll this out for a another 50 years unless Aliens land in the middle of Times Square.

Still good info . This is response to above post
@Cypher214
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 9:53:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4hmaflNoKU

Rubio confirming they've heard from other whistleblowers with clearances and high-level positions in government who have first-hand knowledge of Grusch's claims.
View Quote
Pretty big update (thanks for sharing)
Quoted:
I wish we "the world"  the masses, could get past needing to be convinced. Let's see the UFOs they have, show us please. Many of us wont freak out. I'm tired of other people have heard about it too.
They are going to slow roll this out for a another 50 years unless Aliens land in the middle of Times Square.

Still good info . This is response to above post
@Cypher214
View Quote
Going to take time. Time time time. I'm with you. I think I've been ready for years - and to me the major point of proof of existence of other intelligent life is not because I'm ready to embrace the alien race. They may be indifferent or even malign.

To me the implications are metaphysical, religious, philosophical and technological.
A whole lot to discover from this - carefully - for the human race.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#10]
https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/4067865-congress-doubles-down-on-explosive-claims-of-illegal-ufo-retrieval-programs/

Congress doubles down on explosive claims of illegal UFO retrieval programs
BY MARIK VON RENNENKAMPFF, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR - 06/27/23 7:30 AM ET

Asked June 26 about allegations of secret UFO retrieval and reverse-engineering programs, Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) made several stunning statements.
In an exclusive interview, Rubio told NewsNation Washington correspondent Joe Khalil that multiple individuals with “very high clearances and high positions within our government” “have come forward to share” “first-hand” UFO-related claims “beyond the realm of what [the Senate Intelligence Committee] has ever dealt with.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#11]
So... are we having fun yet?

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Humanity deserves the fucking truth.

It really is that simple. People with a strong Faith won't lose it because of this, but simply say they're God's creations too.

Personally, I'm sick of being lied to and intentionally left kept in the dark.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It really is that simple. People with a strong Faith won't lose it because of this, but simply say they're God's creations too.

View Quote

Agree!
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I really like his analogy to our perception of reality being the same as our perception of a computer user interface.  No matter how hard we look at the pixels, we don't learn more about them.   If we  delve into the computer internals, even just a few layers of abstraction closer to the meal(CPU), there's a ton of processes running and memory going every which way and we don't know what it is doing.  Could be somebody switching video to watch to somebody installing new software or completely deleting something.    The "Reality" we live in is just that, the desktop User Interface model.   Trying to then talk about the API calls and Opersating System or even CPU Primitives called which result in that UI being coherent on the display which people need to make scene of what is going on (Unless you're a command line guy like me, but even then, tons of abstraction already there to make coding faster and more coherent and secure.   The hacks happen when people access that Deeper and less abstracted world going on behind the desktop that can make all sorts of impossible thing happen at the UI level and no matter how much you dig around in the UI with mouse and magnifying glass, you'll never figure it out.  

To see how it works, need to take not a step back, but a step in then get your bearings and repeat.  Start with UI API calls (Application Program Interface) which is how User Interfaces change a mouse click to something actually happening on the computer.  Once you know how the APIs work, and what does what, you can dig down to the OS code which provides those APIs (again, still abstractions to make coding easier to read and more coherent for multiple platforms).  At some level, unless you have a separate abstraction layer to put over the first (Example would be rooted OS on an otherwise stock Phone), you can do things and understand more than you Normally would, so long as you don't mind glitches happening now and again since the full abstraction sammich isn't accessible by all code the way it assumes it to be.

Until we start looking at what reality runs on, to even guess at the API calls, we're trying to look closer and closer at things that don't matter.  Things that don't matter to the point that it's ignored unless somebody is paying attention or using the output for something else (Explains Quantum Eraser / Delayed Quantum Choice Experiment), as wella s other quantum physics concepts.  They're wrapped around themselves so far trying to fit into our model what they're seeing at the muon level now that there is equipment that can measure that.  Instead, they should work outward through quantum Chemistry and other fields which are doing exactly this and starting with known experimental data and applying to it and save short circuit skips since they're not monitored anyway.

View Quote

I agree, that is an apt analogy.  I wonder if we can understand the universe or will we require augmentation to do so?  We build tools to see and use parts of our universe that we can’t naturally see or use.  Perhaps we will have to rework our own code to unlock more functions of the universe.  Otherwise, we may be stuck close to where we are at, starting at the desktop, where we really need a peripheral.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ii is improving a tiny bit.  Now they admit people are lying a lot and then trying to lie about lying.  It'll be another while yet before we actually get to see what they were lying about.

I'd even accept a Blue stained Lewinski dress at this point rather than the "Did too!" "Did Not!" back and forth to where they're "Well, ok, sort of did.." but we don't know which things they're talking about.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ii is improving a tiny bit.  Now they admit people are lying a lot and then trying to lie about lying.  It'll be another while yet before we actually get to see what they were lying about.

I'd even accept a Blue stained Lewinski dress at this point rather than the "Did too!" "Did Not!" back and forth to where they're "Well, ok, sort of did.." but we don't know which things they're talking about.

I'm sure the people in charge of these programs already have a plan for how to deal with it.  They'll trot out some small scraps of metal like we've already seen with a "we don't know" excuse and they'll say "the other claims from whistleblowers deal with classified projects which we can not reveal at this time in the interest of national security."  The skeptics will say "see, we told you the UFO's are our craft!" and nobody will get closure.

It's such an easy out and no Senator is going to hold them to the fire.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 2:59:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm sure the people in charge of these programs already have a plan for how to deal with it.  They'll trot out some small scraps of metal like we've already seen with a "we don't know" excuse and they'll say "the other claims from whistleblowers deal with classified projects which we can not reveal at this time in the interest of national security."  The skeptics will say "see, we told you the UFO's are our craft!" and nobody will get closure.

It's such an easy out and no Senator is going to hold them to the fire.
View Quote
Way more complex than that now. We're not in 1947 anymore.
Plenty of people are coming forward - some of them have first hand evidence; if not in terms of actual material and technology, pictures, reports and first hand accounts.

There's a whole 'economy' that has grown around this - some of it made of the Elizondos and Grusches - way harder to demolish than it was back then.
Legislation pathways now exist for whistleblowers to come forward; they will continue to come forward.

Once the momentum of telling the truth reaches a certain mass, that truth comes to the top of the container and it's hard to stop it.

I'm expecting such sort of dynamic now. Still a matter of time - could be in a while but eventually I believe it's going to happen in that fashion.

Mind you, internal resistance - to the price of maybe death - will always be there, I don't discount it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:14:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Food for thought...

How much will UFO disclosure affect the 2024 election?
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Food for thought...

View Quote

Great question.

Hillary made it a small campaign promise, to forward disclosure.  Trump seemed to care less, but we had tye Navy videos and  Elizondo break under his term. Biden made no mentions either, but we are getting whistleblowers coming out now.  So it seems on a presidential level either side could endorse disclosure.

On a senate and house side, both parties have people moving the ball forward, with Rubio, a potential presidential candidate, taking the most interest in disclosure so far.

I hope it becomes a political issue to promise who will get disclosure fastest, instead of for or against.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Great question.

Hillary made it a small campaign promise, to forward disclosure.  Trump seemed to care less, but we had tye Navy videos and  Elizondo break under his term. Biden made no mentions either, but we are getting whistleblowers coming out now.  So it seems on a presidential level either side could endorse disclosure.

On a senate and house side, both parties have people moving the ball forward, with Rubio, a potential presidential candidate, taking the most interest in disclosure so far.

I hope it becomes a political issue to promise who will get disclosure fastest, instead of for or against.
View Quote

I was thinking more along the lines of "ITS HAPPENING" right before the election and the media spins everyone up in a fury while they fabricate enough votes to push whoever the chosen one is, over the top.

Russia, Russia, Russia > COVID > Aliens
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Food for thought...

View Quote

It won't.

Just look at any UFO thread in GD.  The vast majority of people either don't care or say "it's all bullshit."  Nobody is going to make it a main talking point of their campaign.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Chuck Missler has some interesting vids that touch on the subject of et and what they are.  They used to be called angels/demons.  In our more scientific minded days we call them et's / extra dimensional beings etc.  They are the same, with the same intentions.  If you replace spiritual beings with extra dimensional beings the pieces start fitting.  If you ever get to see one start talking about Jesus Christ and see how that goes over.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Chuck Missler has some interesting vids that touch on the subject of et and what they are.
View Quote
Chuck, LA Marzulli and a few others are on the same page. So is Jacque Vallee except he's not religious
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Chuck Missler has some interesting vids that touch on the subject of et and what they are.  They used to be called angels/demons.  In our more scientific minded days we call them et's / extra dimensional beings etc.  They are the same, with the same intentions.  If you replace spiritual beings with extra dimensional beings the pieces start fitting.  If you ever get to see one start talking about Jesus Christ and see how that goes over.
View Quote
I kind of lean in this direction as an explanation.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#26]
VERY interesting comments from Grusch:

Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Reddit link to new Grusch article; https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/14lfe6b/bombshell_new_interview_with_david_grusch_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

PDF of full Article; https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/43i6l77fwhdqkwtfcdpj5/UFO-Grush-ZELFS-MUSSOLINI-ZAG-ZE-AL-VLIEGEN-Nieuwe-Revu-Blendle-1.pdf?dl=0&rlkey=a7drjz00mdk0s3u6348y86yog

Original article,
https://blendle.com/i/nieuwe-revu/zelfs-mussolini-zag-ze-al-vliegen/bnl-nieuwerevu-20230628-04e3dfe654e?utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=social-share&utm_source=blendle&sharer=eyJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoiMSIsInVpZCI6InN0amVwYW5wOTUiLCJpdGVtX2lkIjoiYm5sLW5pZXV3ZXJldnUtMjAyMzA2MjgtMDRlM2RmZTY1NGUifQ%3D%3D

Translated text,

If anyone is wondering why dutch, it's because interview is conducted by Max Moszkowicz, he is dutch and friend with Lue Elizondo, Corbell and other big UFO guys.
Are you threatened by what you are putting out now?
'I can't comment on that, but very unpleasant things have happened, both on a personal and career level.'
Why are you ringing the bell?
“I know that the US Department of Defense is withholding crucial information from Congress, especially the possession of UAPs and alien remains by our Secret Service. They refuse to share crucial information and deny its existence. It is even criminal to withhold this from your drivers. That's why I started ringing the bell.'
How were you able to do that? Do you have some sort of security clearance?
'This is partly due to the NDAA whistleblower act, which guarantees the protection of whistleblowers. I filed a complaint in May 2022 and had an intelligence officer testimonial drawn up.'
How did you get the inspector general to let you share information about the Mussolini uap?
"Because this UAP crash happened on Italian soil and it happened almost 90 years ago."
Are only America and Italy involved?
'No, there are also known cases in Russia, for example. It even resulted in a race with the Russians to see who could master the UAP technology first.'
What is the most important thing this uap technology can offer humanity?
'One of the most scandalous facets of withholding the technology is that we could have been generating clean energy for decades, but continue to deliberately pollute the earth with oil.
Climate change tech is being withheld. This technology has the potential to have a hugely positive impact on the ecosystem. The Department of Energy, which is also part of the secret services, has some explaining to do, because this is a crime against humanity and the earth.
We use the tech for war and not for peace and nature. The people who withhold this will one day have to apply for amnesty somewhere for crimes against humanity.'
Has anyone tried to address this before?
'Yes, but they have disappeared, or have been silenced with serious threats. This is life-threatening knowledge.'
Translated with google translate.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Reddit link to new Grusch article; https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/14lfe6b/bombshell_new_interview_with_david_grusch_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

PDF of full Article; https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/43i6l77fwhdqkwtfcdpj5/UFO-Grush-ZELFS-MUSSOLINI-ZAG-ZE-AL-VLIEGEN-Nieuwe-Revu-Blendle-1.pdf?dl=0&rlkey=a7drjz00mdk0s3u6348y86yog

Original article,
https://blendle.com/i/nieuwe-revu/zelfs-mussolini-zag-ze-al-vliegen/bnl-nieuwerevu-20230628-04e3dfe654e?utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=social-share&utm_source=blendle&sharer=eyJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoiMSIsInVpZCI6InN0amVwYW5wOTUiLCJpdGVtX2lkIjoiYm5sLW5pZXV3ZXJldnUtMjAyMzA2MjgtMDRlM2RmZTY1NGUifQ%3D%3D

Translated text,

If anyone is wondering why dutch, it's because interview is conducted by Max Moszkowicz, he is dutch and friend with Lue Elizondo, Corbell and other big UFO guys.
'I can't comment on that, but very unpleasant things have happened, both on a personal and career level.'
"I know that the US Department of Defense is withholding crucial information from Congress, especially the possession of UAPs and alien remains by our Secret Service. They refuse to share crucial information and deny its existence. It is even criminal to withhold this from your drivers. That's why I started ringing the bell.'
'This is partly due to the NDAA whistleblower act, which guarantees the protection of whistleblowers. I filed a complaint in May 2022 and had an intelligence officer testimonial drawn up.'
How did you get the inspector general to let you share information about the Mussolini uap?
"Because this UAP crash happened on Italian soil and it happened almost 90 years ago."
'No, there are also known cases in Russia, for example. It even resulted in a race with the Russians to see who could master the UAP technology first.'
'One of the most scandalous facets of withholding the technology is that we could have been generating clean energy for decades, but continue to deliberately pollute the earth with oil.
Climate change tech is being withheld. This technology has the potential to have a hugely positive impact on the ecosystem. The Department of Energy, which is also part of the secret services, has some explaining to do, because this is a crime against humanity and the earth.
We use the tech for war and not for peace and nature. The people who withhold this will one day have to apply for amnesty somewhere for crimes against humanity.'
'Yes, but they have disappeared, or have been silenced with serious threats. This is life-threatening knowledge.'
View Quote

I'm quite certain "Secret Service" was a translation error.

He's also repeating some Steven Greer shit in there so I hope he didn't actually get that information from the king of all charlatans.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Food for thought...

View Quote

If Biden forces it with executive orders and the authorities bring forth the bodies in formaldehyde and the craft from the hangers in front of the public his old senile ass will get a big boost in the polls. Otherwise no effect.

Jimmy Carter witnessed what he believed was a UFO in the late 60s and campaigned on disclosure.

The sighting is said to have had a personal impact on Carter and his perception of UFOs and UFO sightings. During his 1976 election campaign, he is said to have told reporters that, as a result of it, he would institute a policy of openness if he were elected to office, saying:

One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists.[14]

Despite his earlier pledge, once elected, Carter distanced himself from disclosure, citing "defense implications" as being behind his decision.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I've seen a security report that alien's are coming for the Brightest and I'm Foing.
I'm gonna miss you guys.

Link Posted: 6/28/2023 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've seen a security report that alien's are coming for the Brightest and I'm Foing.
I'm gonna miss you guys.

View Quote

PFFFT, like they need our brightest.  They're more likely to take all our dumbasses to use as slaves.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Original article,

Translated text,

"I know that the US Department of Defense is withholding crucial information from Congress, especially the possession of UAPs and alien remains by our Secret Service. They refuse to share crucial information and deny its existence. It is even criminal to withhold this from your drivers. That's why I started ringing the bell.'
View Quote
Next time we hear from Grusch is either more evidence or we'll never hear from him again.

Gone.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#33]
https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-mike-gallagher-comments-video-1809664

A Republican congressman has suggested that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) could be an "ancient civilization" that is hiding on Earth but has only just begun to show itself.

Mike Gallagher, a representative for Wisconsin and chair of the House Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, discussed various theories about the potential origins of alien sightings while appearing on the Pat McAfee show on Tuesday.

There, he spoke about the ongoing efforts of Congress to investigate claims that the government may be in possession of technology not from this world. House Oversight Committee chair James Comer announced an investigation into allegations at the beginning of June.

—————

My comment;

Food for thought…  perhaps n earth species had a technological singularity and “went digital”.  They cleaned up after themselves and anything left behind was scavenged and recycled by ancient man.  Now they can use small probes, or create biological avatars when needed.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

A Republican congressman has suggested that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) could be an "ancient civilization" that is hiding on Earth but has only just begun to show itself.

Mike Gallagher, a representative for Wisconsin and chair of the House Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, discussed various theories about the potential origins of alien sightings while appearing on the Pat McAfee show on Tuesday.

There, he spoke about the ongoing efforts of Congress to investigate claims that the government may be in possession of technology not from this world. House Oversight Committee chair James Comer announced an investigation into allegations at the beginning of June.

My comment;

Food for thought   perhaps n earth species had a technological singularity and "went digital".  They cleaned up after themselves and anything left behind was scavenged and recycled by ancient man.  Now they can use small probes, or create biological avatars when needed.
View Quote

Well, it's one of the theories.

There are an awful lot of ancient artifacts and structures that don't jive with the textbook version of history and there have been cataclysms that would have hidden most of the evidence for an advanced civilization.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#35]
There's like 60 ads in that article.

Which is why they make shit like this up.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There are an awful lot of ancient artifacts and structures that don't jive with the textbook version of history and there have been cataclysms that would have hidden most of the evidence for an advanced civilization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My comment;

Food for thought   perhaps n earth species had a technological singularity and "went digital".  They cleaned up after themselves and anything left behind was scavenged and recycled by ancient man.  Now they can use small probes, or create biological avatars when needed.

For a long time I was adverse to the idea that an advanced civilization existed before humans.  I figured the archeological evidence wasn’t there, and the natural resources are all where they should be, untouched. It still drives my line of thinking, but I have to wonder if perhaps an ancient species may have been environmental extremists, and cleaned up or never really left much behind.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

PFFFT, like they need our brightest.  They're more likely to take all our dumbasses to use as slaves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm gonna miss you guys.

Then I'll miss you.

Link Posted: 6/28/2023 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

For a long time I was adverse to the idea that an advanced civilization existed before humans.  I figured the archeological evidence wasn't there, and the natural resources are all where they should be, untouched. It still drives my line of thinking, but I have to wonder if perhaps an ancient species may have been environmental extremists, and cleaned up or never really left much behind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My comment;

For a long time I was adverse to the idea that an advanced civilization existed before humans.  I figured the archeological evidence wasn't there, and the natural resources are all where they should be, untouched. It still drives my line of thinking, but I have to wonder if perhaps an ancient species may have been environmental extremists, and cleaned up or never really left much behind.

Oh, I'm not saying an advanced civilization existed before humans.  They were likely human but their technological evolution took a different path than "ours".

Most of the oldest cultures have an origin story that begins with, essentially: "the people before us were smarter and had magical powers but most of them died and the few that remained taught us some basic stuff".

Anatomically modern humans have been around for 300,000 years that we know of.  "Civilization" supposedly only started about 6,500 years ago.  That's a whole shitload of time for us to have supposedly only been hunter-gatherers with the same capacity for complex thought.  The Younger Dryas event occurred about 12,500 years ago and there is some very interesting "stuff" that dates to around the same period.

@sq40
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Of course we do…. We recovered the Chinese balloon. Commies aren’t humans or real people. Solved.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh, I'm not saying an advanced civilization existed before humans.  They were likely human but their technological evolution took a different path than "ours".

Most of the oldest cultures have an origin story that begins with, essentially: "the people before us were smarter and had magical powers but most of them died and the few that remained taught us some basic stuff".

Anatomically modern humans have been around for 300,000 years that we know of.  "Civilization" supposedly only started about 6,500 years ago.  That's a whole shitload of time for us to have supposedly only been hunter-gatherers with the same capacity for complex thought.  The Younger Dryas event occurred about 12,500 years ago and there is some very interesting "stuff" that dates to around the same period.

@sq40
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My comment;

@sq40

Graham Hancock makes a great case for a seafaring civilization prior to YD.  I can really get behind that.

It’s possible that pockets of humans living North Africa, Europe or Asia advanced quite a bit, only to die off and have everything destroyed.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Graham Hancock makes a great case for a seafaring civilization prior to YD.  I can really get behind that.

It’s possible that pockets of humans living North Africa, Europe or Asia advanced quite a bit, only to die off and have everything destroyed.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My comment;

@sq40

Yeah, that would happen if everything you built was coastal and sea levels rose 400 feet in a few centuries. You likely wouldn't have time to re-build fast enough to keep ahead of the waters. Unfortunately, and conveniently for Hancock's theory, any evidence is long destroyed by having been under 400 feet of water for 12,000 years.

It does explain the universality of the flood myth and myths of strangers from afar bringing civilization quite well though. They wouldn't have needed to have spacecraft and laser guns...just be ahead of everyone else with farming and seafaring.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

—————

My comment;

Food for thought…  perhaps n earth species had a technological singularity and “went digital”.  They cleaned up after themselves and anything left behind was scavenged and recycled by ancient man.  Now they can use small probes, or create biological avatars when needed.
View Quote

The messed up part is that if they are indeed real someone in .gov knows exactly what they are and either can't or doesn't want to tell us.

Of course all of this could just be project moonbeam coming
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Someone on reddit posted this Art Bell oldie from 97.  Thought it was interesting in light of today’s events.

Area 51 : The Frantic Caller

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Theres a recording out there somewhere of the area 51 caller calling back days later and recanting.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-04-16-remembering-art-bell-the-area-51-caller/
The same gentleman allegedly called back  again on April 28, 1998, admitting that the original call was  fraudulent, however the second caller's voice, tone and mannerisms have called into question whether this was the same person. Many believe this was a cover up from the government as the original call was cut off.
View Quote

Who knows?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Theres a recording out there somewhere of the area 51 caller calling back days later and recanting.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-04-16-remembering-art-bell-the-area-51-caller/

Who knows?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The same gentleman allegedly called back  again on April 28, 1998, admitting that the original call was  fraudulent, however the second caller's voice, tone and mannerisms have called into question whether this was the same person. Many believe this was a cover up from the government as the original call was cut off.

Who knows?

It's real or the caller was having a break from reality because that emotion over the phone is not easy to fake.

Interesting he used the term "Extradimensional Beings" that long ago.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's real or the caller was having a break from reality because that emotion over the phone is not easy to fake.

View Quote
Noticed the same. Seemed real - the distress

What didn't resonate possible (especially after all these years) were his references to eliminating us in the big cities, grouping us and then eliminating us.
That part turned it into a romanticized lie to me; lost credibility.

ETA - and the beings infiltrating society and military. That's where it gets out of hand for me. I have a hard time believing that level of unbelievable.

Very interesting remains the reference to multidimensional beings. We heard it often recently
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Very interesting remains the reference to multidimensional beings. We heard it often recently

Jacques Vallée put that idea out as far back as 1970

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top