Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Western society is founded on the family, and the ordered hierarchy it brings.

The push of this kind of thing is to make marriage and families so risky, so dangerous, that they never form.  Men are just laborers that pay ever growing taxes, women breeders, and the kids are either sacrificed to moloch, or used by the state in its vast indoctrination camp system.

Welcome to hell.
View Quote

I'd like to sign up for your depressing newsletter.

Working title: "The State of Things(sucks)"
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like it's time for him to give ole Mosaic Fonseca a call
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Pussy is expensive.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet every male needs to transition to female and move up there, get in relationship with wealthy man. Split and get paid hugely for 10 years.

I would except I dont like Canada firearm laws, and the political climate up there is as shitty as it is here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#5]
She aint no cheap whore.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They had separate homes. She DID quit her job though, so he was paying for her home it sounds like. Which is a kind of commitment in of itself. Freaking stupid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe if you live together for an extended period of time you're considered to have the same legal protections as actually being married

They had separate homes. She DID quit her job though, so he was paying for her home it sounds like. Which is a kind of commitment in of itself. Freaking stupid.
Yes, apparently being kind and generous is stupid.  

Canadian family courts are apparently as completely fucked as US family courts!

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I imagine the unintended consequences of this ruling are going to end up being quite good for whores, and quite bad for women who comport themselves with dignity.  Exactly the desired result I'm sure.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I imagine the unintended consequences of this ruling are going to end up being quite good for whores, and quite bad for women who comport themselves with dignity.  Exactly the desired result I'm sure.........

Quoted:
This is the ground work for a time when the majority of men refuse to marry because of unfair divorce.

That ship has already pulled away from the dock and is on the way out of the harbor... reference the marriage rates if there is any doubt. This case isn't the first ridiculous example.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy shit, I originally read that and thought it was $50,000 a year and was like f@ck! Then I read it again and saw it was a month.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I believe if you live together for an extended period of time you’re considered to have the same legal protections as actually being married
View Quote

Which is bullshit. What you're describing is playing house.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd quit my job and live as a fucking vagrant and go completely off-grid, new identity.

No way I'd allow a woman do do that to me, or allow the government.

No. Way.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sweet every male needs to transition to female and move up there, get in relationship with wealthy man. Split and get paid hugely for 10 years.

I would except I dont like Canada firearm laws, and the political climate up there is as shitty as it is here.
View Quote

It's no better in the US. I haven't heard of the "not living together doesn't mean they weren't cohabitating" argument before, but marriage absolutely results in the same raping of the man.

And some states have common law marriage, like mine.

The law tells me that the worst thing I could possibly do in life is get married or have kids.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I believe if you live together for an extended period of time you're considered to have the same legal protections as actually being married
View Quote

Common Law...

It might be easy there, but it's very difficult in many US locales.  In VA, in addition to the normal time and entanglement criteria, you also have to outwardly present yourself as married.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Accountability is lacking from the judicial system.

It should be reintroduced.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#14]
So what they are saying is if you're rich, rotating though high $ hookers is the way?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Either she earns that money $0.25 a thrust or my ass would be gone to another country and off the grid.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Although they maintained their separate homes, Latner and Climans behaved as a couple both privately and publicly. They vacationed together. He gave her a 7.5-carat diamond ring and other jewelry that she wore. She quit her job and would regularly sleep at his house. They travelled together and talked about living together.

Latner proposed several times and Climans accepted. He often referred to her by his last name. However, he insisted she sign a marriage contract and came up with several drafts. She refused.

Throughout their relationship, the two kept separate bank accounts and never owned property in common. Nevertheless, Latner gave Climans thousands of dollars every month, a credit card, paid off her mortgage and showered her with expensive gifts. He provided her and her children with a “lavish lifestyle,” the court found.
View Quote

The Bold should have been a warning sign....
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm going to guess the guy was a geek that made a lot of money, first steady stream of pussy he started getting and he put it on a pedestal.  Her keeping a separate residence leads me to believe she was playing him from day 1, or at best, was only half in.
View Quote
Yep, you're probably right.  She was playing him from the get-go.  Convincing him to support her and do all these other things for her....but when asked to sign a prenup (a promise not to completely screw the other person over) - she refused.  She refused, because she wanted to cash out bigtime.

I wonder how many times they actually had sex?  How long did each session last?  15 minutes? lol....let's say 1x per week max, so roughly 728 fucks.  So just for the settlement money (not including paying off her house, and the diamonds, and the vacations, etc) - that's $8,241 per fuck.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#19]
While this guy got boned, I am guessing he will probably be ok.

In 2019, Canadian Business magazine pegged the Latner family’s net worth at a cool $1.12 billion, making them the 93rd richest family in Canada

View Quote

It could have been a lot worse.

If that happened to me, I'd do my best to make her life as much of a living hell as legally possible.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yep, you're probably right.  She was playing him from the get-go.  Convincing him to support her and do all these other things for her....but when asked to sign a prenup (a promise not to completely screw the other person over) - she refused.  She refused, because she wanted to cash out bigtime.

I wonder how many times they actually had sex?  How long did each session last?  15 minutes? lol....let's say 1x per week max, so roughly 728 fucks.  So just for the settlement money (not including paying off her house, and the diamonds, and the vacations, etc) - that's $8,241 per fuck.
View Quote

Refusing the prenup was the red flag, he should have ended it there, but he couldn't do it and it cost him big time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'd quit my job and live as a fucking vagrant and go completely off-grid, new identity.

No. Way.
View Quote

It seems like I watched a show on NatGeo or Discovery about 5 years ago about a guy that lived off-grid in a swamp.  Seemed like a crazy idea, but if you listened carefully and did a little internet research, his other option was giving all his income to his ex-wife.  How is that not slavery?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Prenups are fairly worthless, and only cover premarital assets anyway. This worked out for her because of an exceptionally asinine family court, but the safer play would've been to just get married asap. That's a stronger legal tie to his assets.

Yep. That saddest part is he could've done this with a way hotter and younger girl(s) if he's got that kind of money.

They only man doing it right is Dicaprio. Don't date over 24. Move on after a couple years max. Never marry.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It seems like I watched a show on NatGeo or Discovery about 5 years ago about a guy that lived off-grid in a swamp.  Seemed like a crazy idea, but if you listened carefully and did a little internet research, his other option was giving all his income to his ex-wife.  How is that not slavery?
View Quote

Doesn't fit the narrative. Dudes being enslaved to women is cool. Think of it as reparations.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#24]
time to fake your death and move to an island.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#25]
if he puts all his assets in Bitcoin, the courts cant get to it can they?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Child support is revenue.  It doesn't have shit to do with children.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Child support is revenue.  It doesn't have shit to do with children.  

View Quote

Facts... It creates a huge .gov parasite that exists simply to make itself larger.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Oof.

Big warning sign that she wouldn’t sign a cohab agreement as well. Been there, done that, dumped her

Date within or above your socioeconomic class only folks...

ETA: common law is defined differently depending on the province up here. Cohabitation & marriage contracts are worth very little in court as well. Ontario’s common law rules sound pretty good by comparison, in BC and Alberta, you’re common law after 6 months or a year
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He supporting her as a common law wife.  I would say 1 years worth of support would be fair. 10 is crazy.

8nBAIT

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with judges. He let her quit her job, paid all her bills, big ring, proposal/acceptance just didn't sign a prenup.
Okay ,no personal responsibility on the person that actually quits their job.

He supporting her as a common law wife.  I would say 1 years worth of support would be fair. 10 is crazy.

8nBAIT

I guess I was brought up different you are either married or you are not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#30]
If I were in that position I would have her ass clipped in a "random street crime" and live it up every day.

Hypothetically that is.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Facts... It creates a huge .gov parasite that exists simply to make itself larger.
View Quote

the fed gov gives states a kickback on some of what's collected, too
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#32]
I've told friends that eventually no man will marry. In turn government will make law that penetration requires compensation. With enough penetration encounters, in example a dozen times, the man is on the hook for lifetime support. They believe I'm joking, I'm not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is the ground work for a time when the majority of men refuse to marry because of unfair divorce.
View Quote

They weren’t married
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So in Canada, living separately is now considered living together.

What is most interesting is that the relationship ended when she refused to sign a marriage contract, which I took to mean a Canadian prenup... indicating they both didn't think they were married.

The $50k payments for 10 years happened after appeal as the payments were initially indefinite but the higher court decided they were common law wed at a later date so she didn't qualify for lifetime pays.

Interesting that Canada still has common law marriage. Florida did away with it in 1968.
View Quote

The qualifier in BC is 6 months cohabitation.
I know of a few guys that got railroaded by it , one woman also.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Western society is founded on the family, and the ordered hierarchy it brings.

The push of this kind of thing is to make marriage and families so risky, so dangerous, that they never form.  Men are just laborers that pay ever growing taxes, women breeders, and the kids are either sacrificed to moloch, or used by the state in its vast indoctrination camp system.

Welcome to hell.

You can catch all of my great content, and much more, right here on Arf TV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No. Way.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's what that one dude did,  and he had access to tigers and all you can eat meth.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hopefully it is in CAD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...$50k a month...

Hopefully it is in CAD.

.75 Canadian to the dollar.

Not terrible, not great.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So what they are saying is if you're rich, rotating though high $ hookers is the way?
View Quote

The left is working hard to make that the case for all men.  The only "sane" option is a vasectomy and never ending stream of tinder whores. With that, all of our civilization dies out in short order.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#41]
And...

How do you even get to court over a breakup?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
if he puts all his assets in Bitcoin, the courts cant get to it can they?
View Quote

I suppose they could order him to provide the private key and then lock him up if he refused.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've told friends that eventually no man will marry. In turn government will make law that penetration requires compensation. With enough penetration encounters, in example a dozen times, the man is on the hook for lifetime support. They believe I'm joking, I'm not.
View Quote
By that point we'll have household bots and the formula changes...
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#44]
$1000/night Hookers are pretty cheap, relatively.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Based on the size of the judgement I would assume he has the resources to fuck off to a nice tropical non-extradition country and live a very happy life.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
$1000/night Hookers are pretty cheap, relatively.
View Quote

And almost certainly a lot better. So he paid a loooooooot of money for "companionship"

Does God forgive us for banging Tinder sluts if it's our only option due to unjust courts and vow-breaking women?

Should I make a thread in the religious forum?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Based on the size of the judgement I would assume he has the resources to fuck off to a nice tropical non-extradition country and live a very happy life.
View Quote

Really, we all could.

I'd like to live in a world where I don't have to leave my family, my country, and everything I own just because I had a girlfriend for 3 years.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#48]
READ THE ARTICLE.

She quit her job and relied on him for support.

Idiot businessman set himself up, she may have taken some advantage, but he made the opening.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Wow.   Now you can't even become romantically involved.   ETA: Dump her before 3 years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Wow.   Now you can't even become romantically involved.   ETA: Dump her before 3 years.

Under Ontario law, an unmarried couple are considered common-law spouses if they have cohabited — lived together in a conjugal relationship — continuously for at least three years. But that doesn’t necessarily mean living in the same home, the court found.

“Lack of a shared residence is not determinative of the issue of cohabitation,” the Appeal Court said. “There are many cases in which courts have found cohabitation where the parties stayed together only intermittently.”

"Cohabited" literally means living together.  You don't cohabit if you don't live in the same home.  This is just another egregious case of "well, we want a specific outcome so how do we bend the meaning of words to make that happen".  

This is why laws are so fucking complicated and written with 150 words when five will do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
READ THE ARTICLE.

She quit her job and relied on him for support.

Idiot businessman set himself up, she may have taken some advantage, but he made the opening.
View Quote

Unless she was a brain surgeon $50K monthly is a bit excessive.  She got a $6M payday for letting him give her free shit, free vacations, & free money.  Total horseshit.
Page / 4
Top Top