BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If we get to a civil war I'd be surprised.

One side owns guns.
The other side doesn't own guns.

It would just be better to let half of the country secede and form a new country.  Clean and most likely supported by the citizens.  The problem that you run into is that politicians and their check writers aren't going to want a clean break because then their whole lives they've been building will suddenly not be there anymore.
View Quote
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again .

That’s not true , lots of lefties own guns ..

“Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun - MAO”
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm not saying this is something to be ignored, but those groups are really small, much like the moonbat beer belly "militias" the media loves to focus on.

I have no way to prove it of course, but I'd say with confidence, if we wanted to talk about number of small arms per "side" as if it was the deciding factor, that "our side" has far more guns and shooters to bear them.

But guns per side is likely not what would win or lose anything during this hypothetical CW2.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm not saying this is something to be ignored, but those groups are really small, much like the moonbat beer belly "militias" the media loves to focus on.

I have no way to prove it of course, but I'd say with confidence, if we wanted to talk about number of small arms per "side" as if it was the deciding factor, that "our side" has far more guns and shooters to bear them.

But guns per side is likely not what would win or lose anything during this hypothetical CW2.
Yup, I agree as well, but definitely another group worth monitoring. Some things that stand out to me with this group is their ability to vet/recruit, promote left wing media propaganda, and their OPSEC is pretty descent.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What? Lol!

You think the next civil war will be assholes lining up on either side of a line and having at it? If you do you know NOTHING about a civil war. Our last "Civil war" really wasn't.  It was more a fight against states secession.

The next one will be assassins and hyper-violence.

You get thought of as a conservative and one night when you and your family are getting out of your car, five men sneak up and beat you and your wife and kids to death, then walk away. Sure you might be a big man, cage fighter, MMA champion with CCW, but me and four of my friends could stomp you to death and you would be lucky to even get a single hit in because you would be hampered by trying to protect your most treasured and fight.

Better yet, if one guy walked up with a pistol and surprised you.

Guns are a fantastic tool, but in the next civil war are not really that important. Our side is TERRIBLE at being violent for the simple reason that we are typically law abiding. Most liberals see themselves as above the law, especially if you're a Nazi. They don't even see you as human, and could do anything they feel like without any afterthought whatsoever to you, your family, or any possible associations you have. Is your gun going to stop someone from throwing a molotov through your window? LO fucking L.

And let's further face facts: The Liberals own law enforcement and are actively using THEM against us as well both actively and through tacit approval of their violence against us.

People saying what you did have NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about.
View Quote
communists aren't human. This goes both ways.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again .

That’s not true , lots of lefties own guns ..

“Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun - MAO”
View Quote
A lot don't own guns. Actual admitted commies do, but within the mainstream of white middle class and upper middle class liberals gun ownership is low. But they are dangerous for other reasons.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yup, I agree as well, but definitely another group worth monitoring. Some things that stand out to me with this group is their ability to vet/recruit, promote left wing media propaganda, and their OPSEC is pretty descent.
View Quote
They likely punch well above their numbers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#6]
A lot of hard lefties do own guns. A lot of moderate to hard righties own a fuck-ton of guns.

But "number of guns owned per side" still doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A lot of hard lefties do own guns. A lot of moderate to hard righties own a fuck-ton of guns.

View Quote
Yes, just "enough" to be distributed around with ammo can cause a state of perpetual chaos. Yemen and Libya come to mind.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Daily civil war thread!

Ain’t happening.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
It does matter, but the demographic differences and the power within the institutions are much more important.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
A conflict wouldnt be pretty and it wont be Napoleonic style...…………...it would be down and dirty...……..and the Left seems to want it really bad
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Daily civil war thread!

Ain’t happening.
View Quote
Damn!...I hope return shipping on all those Hawaiian shirts I ordered isn't too outrageous.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It does matter, but the demographic differences and the power within the institutions are much more important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, fair, that's probably a better way of putting it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol. Tim Poole isn't a centrist. The Democrat party has shifted so far to the left, that he appears to be a centrist, relative to distance being the Left and the Right.

He's a Bernie Bro that thinks Yang and Gillibrand  would make better Presidents than Trump.
View Quote
Yet he does seem genuinely concerned and is trying to send out a warning.  You don't have to be a righty or lefty to be concerned.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yet he does seem genuinely concerned and is trying to send out a warning.  You don't have to be a righty or lefty to be concerned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. Tim Poole isn't a centrist. The Democrat party has shifted so far to the left, that he appears to be a centrist, relative to distance being the Left and the Right.

He's a Bernie Bro that thinks Yang and Gillibrand  would make better Presidents than Trump.
I don't doubt his sincerity. I was just remarking on Tim being labeled a centrist.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
lol, arfcom fatties wet dream to start shooting something
View Quote
This. As long as everyone has their iphones, plasma TVs, and social media access to bitch about stuff....nothing is ever going to happen.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never heard of him. Why is he wearing a hat indoors while giving a presentation? That makes him look like a douche.
View Quote
Male Pattern Baldness.    He loosing his hair.  Sucks for that to happen at his age.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Never heard of him. Why is he wearing a hat indoors while giving a presentation? That makes him look like a douche.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The black dudes might be good guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

John Brown Gun Club.

All you have to do is look up local Antifa clubs. They all promote firearms ownership and training. They showed up at the VCDL event January 20. Armed.

https://itsgoingdown.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Dtd2YX_UcAEsZul1.jpg

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/virginia-gun-rally.jpg
The black dudes might be good guys.
Pulled it from redneck revolt.

John Brown Gun Club/ Redneck Revolt/ DSA are all hardcore collectivists. The only shared ground is gun ownership. Theirs pushes the militia collectivist POV.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Isn't gun Jesus slightly on the left side, though I respect him as a gun expert.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Isn't gun Jesus slightly on the left side, though I respect him as a gun expert.
View Quote
Ian is more of a libertarian than a conservative but I don't really think of libertarians as being on the left.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

One side owns guns.

It would just be better to let half of the country secede and form a new country.  Clean and most likely supported by the citizens.  The problem that you run into is that politicians and their check writers aren't going to want a clean break because then their whole lives they've been building will suddenly not be there anymore.
View Quote
LOL!  Lawyers just happen to prefer environments that are complex and obtuse enough to require...LAWYERS!...to navigate it.  And who maintains our legislative system, making more oppressive laws? ...LAWYERS!

Why in the hell do we need laws created every year, for centuries?!  What do we expect when we vote lawyers into political office to be custodians of our legal system?  They can't help themselves, they were trained to write laws not get rid of them, not to abide by the Constitution but how to circumvent it as craftily and narrowly as possible.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ian is more of a libertarian than a conservative but I don't really think of libertarians as being on the left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not real libertarians. But there's more pretend libertarians that real ones.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pulled it from redneck revolt.

John Brown Gun Club/ Redneck Revolt/ DSA are all hardcore collectivists. The only shared ground is gun ownership. Theirs pushes the militia collectivist POV.
View Quote
The Black Guns Matter shirt seems like a conservative thing, but I assume redneck revolt would be posting commies.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Daily civil war thread!

Ain’t happening.
View Quote
Said probably half the people in every country that ever had a civil war, a year before it happened.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#25]
I hear people who "were there" who keep saying it's still not as bad as it got in the Sixties.

Okay, maybe not.  Sometimes people's memories become more fuzzy and maybe it was worse or better than the times we are now living in.

The one or two things that make me think a conflict is inevitable:  Neither side wants to allow for different opinions from the other, and  one side refuses to accept when the other side wins.

That's a recipe for civil war, no matter how you slice it.

Once the losing side can't work with the winning side, it's only a matter of 'when', not 'if' it comes apart.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So tim pool is no longer a faggot now?
View Quote
He is probably still a faggot just much less of one.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't think there will be a civil war but if Trump wins a second term, I think we will see a lot of violence from the left. It won't be from middle class millennial hipsters or old liberals but from high school and college age kids who think they know better.

I could see political offices being shot at, campus demonstrations getting nasty, protests in the streets getting nasty. I think it will be on a much larger and more violent scale than we've seen from antifa in Seattle or Berkley
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Russian Revolution started organically at low levels and led to the Russian Civil War.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil wars don't generally start with the little people or with the average non-governmental citizenry. In general they are caused by irreconcilable  splits in the highest levels of government and military.

Displeasure among the people can cause protests, riots, insurgencies, and even revolution. But if you wanna talk about civil war then you gotta talk about what's going on at the highest levels of government and military. What's happening amongst the citizenry can have an effect because those up high may gauge their support by it, however, what's going on down low doesn't create or run a civil war. It requires organized governments and their organized militaries fighting each other for exclusive regional or national control.
The Russian Revolution started organically at low levels and led to the Russian Civil War.
No it was funded by some of the most powerful international banking families in europe and the german govt
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hear people who "were there" who keep saying it's still not as bad as it got in the Sixties.

Okay, maybe not.  Sometimes people's memories become more fuzzy and maybe it was worse or better than the times we are now living in.

The one or two things that make me think a conflict is inevitable:  Neither side wants to allow for different opinions from the other, and  one side refuses to accept when the other side wins.

Once the losing side can't work with the winning side, it's only a matter of 'when', not 'if' it comes apart.
View Quote
If we had social media in the 60's maybe it would have been better, i.e. people blowing off steam online rather than in the streets.

What we have today though is a shitload of political and cultural kindling piling up and given the right spark or two, society turns into an inferno.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#31]
People will not go to civil war because life is too comfortable.

Bitch, complain, maybe get a little uppity in the streets, but not all out shooting between political factions.

Now, if we have a down turn like the 20's Depression. You best believe woke Bernie Sandinistas will be arming up and trying to form another communist revolution because the world is so unfair.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

One side owns guns.

View Quote
It’s not so simple. You also have the communist purists who have actually read the Communist Manifesto and realize a very important aspect of Communism is an armed citizenry.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

One side owns guns.

View Quote
guns don't win wars, guns  ARE TOOLS .MEN WILLING AND ABEL TO STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT IN THE RAIN , COLD, HEAT, AND FILTH  AND STILL EFFECTIVELY ATTACK BEFORE DAWN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH WIN WARS

i DO NOT THINK OUR URBAN BROTHERS HAVE ANY OF THOSE . just drug using cannon fodder and their  masters
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don't think there will be a civil war but if Trump wins a second term, I think we will see a lot of violence from the left. It won't be from middle class millennial hipsters or old liberals but from high school and college age kids who think they know better.

I could see political offices being shot at, campus demonstrations getting nasty, protests in the streets getting nasty. I think it will be on a much larger and more violent scale than we've seen from antifa in Seattle or Berkley
View Quote
I'm thinking days of rage in the 60/70's

thousands of communist terrorist cells doing bombings, drive by's and bank robberies to fund their endeavors.

but unlike then, today the internet is capable of bypassing the media censorship, If the left goes terroristy, their violence will be shown and the normies will turn against them.

also, we have minimum sentencing laws & more conservative judges, so most of the bombers this time will actually spend serious time in jail.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

One side owns guns.

View Quote
The Leftists will use the Police and perhaps the Military to come after us. There is ALWAYS somebody willing to “just follow orders” and the Leftist controlled media will provide the narrative and praise those who kick in the doors.

We are seeing it in Virginia right now. Responsible armed Citizens are being reduced to the same level as child rapists in the eyes of “the law”. Common firearms and magazines will become illegal. Most will not comply, which is EXACTLY what the Leftists want. THEN we become, by definition “criminals” to be dealt with.

ETA- Video footage uploaded to social media from inside the Virginia State Capitol shows a group of State Troopers ejecting citizens from the meeting room of the House Public Safety Committee as lawmakers voted to advance the latest in a series of Bloomberg-sponsored gun control and confiscation bills.

“Up and out” a Trooper can be heard shouting as he removes the public from the open meeting room. “Everybody! Everybody in here sitting it doesn’t matter you need to get out now!”
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#36]
All I know is I am not getting any younger.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you need to be careful with comparisons to the '60s. The protests were worse then, but they were rooted in the Vietnam War. When we stopped drafting and sending young men to war the protests ended quickly. The actual commies of the era were disappoint, and some went to form terror groups. Then they realized that wasn't gonna work, so they went into education.

I was young, but I know my dad--a John Bircher--would have good discussions with hippies and he liked that the hippie chicks were sometimes naked.

Now we have violent protests over nothing. Not as large scale violence, but without the real cause of the draft.

The other side of it now is the deep state coup attempts on Trump. What we know of the deep state now is much worse than what we knew back then.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No it was funded by some of the most powerful international banking families in europe and the german govt
View Quote
No, it started as opposition to the war, with enlisted shooting their own officers. The Germans did support Lenin, but that wasn't the start of the revolution.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think you need to be careful with comparisons to the '60s. The protests were worse then, but they were rooted in the Vietnam War. When we stopped drafting and sending young men to war the protests ended quickly. The actual commies of the era were disappoint, and some went to form terror groups. Then they realized that wasn't gonna work, so they went into education.

I was young, but I know my dad--a John Bircher--would have good discussions with hippies and he liked that the hippie chicks were sometimes naked.

Now we have violent protests over nothing. Not as large scale violence, but without the real cause of the draft.

The other side of it now is the deep state coup attempts on Trump. What we know of the deep state now is much worse than what we knew back then.
View Quote
You make a good point.  Now we have flash mobs and mass shootings that have zero to do with ideology.  The crazies are genuinely coming out of the woodwork.  Even the ones with a political agenda are going ape shit instead of finding more palatable means of expressing their rage.

And you are right about the Deep State.  It's no longer just a suspicion that our politicians are out to screw us and further their own agenda regardless of our opinions or desires.

But the bottom line I get back to:  there is no such thing as compromise anymore.  If you even disagree with the wrong people they try to ruin your life.  Sooner or later "the wrong people" poke a stick at the wrong animal and end  up being lunch.

Glenn Beck has often said that he's waiting for the "self-immolation" moment like in Vietnam when monks started setting themselves on fire.  Others have said they are waiting for the "Archduke Ferdinand" moment when the spark lights the fuse due to some sudden, unacceptable event.

When I see people start hanging from bridges because they appeared on TV wearing the wrong T-shirt, I'll know we're there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bitch, complain, maybe get a little uppity in the streets, but not all out shooting between political factions.

Now, if we have a down turn like the 20's Depression. You best believe woke Bernie Sandinistas will be arming up and trying to form another communist revolution because the world is so unfair.
View Quote
It isn't necessarily that sort of choice.

James Comey didn't really want that situation where he went on TV to explain why Clinton was not going to be recommended for prosecution. He did it because he felt he had to, to try to uphold the integrity of the FBI.

Clinton didn't want to be in that spot, either. But she was, and so the Obama administration had to do what it had to do to avoid prosecution. That helps Trump win the election, but then they unleash their "insurance policy" in order to protect themselves. They didn't want to be in that spot, they just were. But this results in a soft coup attempt on Trump based upon FBI lies for FISA warrants. FBI didn't want to tell those lies, but they needed to to carry out the "insurance policy".

My point is that a process is set in motion and you end up with results no one wanted or was asking for. That is how you end up in civil war, not because anyone wants it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
IIRC, a few episodes ago he said he was sitting this one out.  Could be wrong though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pool is slowly coming around.
He will vote for Bernie
IIRC, a few episodes ago he said he was sitting this one out.  Could be wrong though.
I still think he'll end up voting for Trump, and not tell anyone about it. He seems to have come to grips with the idea that he's getting results that are positive for Americans.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I used to think that was true.  But a person gets to a point where sitting back and doing nothing just doesn't cut it anymore.

You get to the point where the anger overrides the comfort zone.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He claims Bernie is way too extreme left for him anymore.
That if Bernie does get the nomination, he will not be voting.
View Quote
So all those tim pool vids folks Are posting support a fucking socialist for president?

Wtf is wrong with you guys.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
They may not, but when it comes to them they will have to take notice
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So all those tim pool vids folks Are posting support a fucking socialist for president?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He claims Bernie is way too extreme left for him anymore.
That if Bernie does get the nomination, he will not be voting.

But he's a centrist!!

Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Wanna know why a conflict is coming? I have followed this website for years before finally signing up. And I mean years. I would say if you went back 5 years or so and looked up a thread on a potential conflict, the responses would be mostly be mocking the OP and telling them to get more tinfoil. This would go on and on for every thread or post about such a topic.

Today, it is the polar opposite. People here are saying it is just a matter of time and 30-40k armed people showed up and in Virginia.

Think about that and what it means.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]
It's not that Communists and socialists hate guns, they just hate people that disagree with them. If you disagree with them and also own guns well you get double the hate.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Anything from Tim Pool's mouth is worth less than the warm shit the bum im watching through the bus window just dropped.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Still can't see the forest for the trees?

Here it is.

The people behind this stuff aren't American to begin with. Just like ISIS was mostly not Middle Eastern. And
that's where they got their funding. By robbing the Mid East of major oil reserves for years. Then, they sold to
places like Burisma, who were willing to fence the stolen booty. This isn't chump change.

Obama encouraging open borders, illegals to vote in elections, dis-allowance of real ID and voter fraud. They
imported their own army, took our jobs, voted in our elections, and literally illegally steered Virginia down the
path it's headed. They may speak good English. But they are not American.

They are controlled by the same people who controlled ISIS. Look at Aleppo. Look at Mosul. Look at Malawi
in the PI. They do not want civil war. They are aiming for the total destruction of our society. Absolute ruination.

They will not be satisfied until everything we are, and everything we have is totally destroyed. Forget 20th century stuff.
The population was disarmed in Iraq. ISIS first killed the police, then exectued the unprepared military, seized their equipment,
and seized control. They began the systematic destruction of the entire region. By the time it was over, nothing
of any value was left at all. Like, zero. They used both conventional and non conventional weapons, and indiscriminately
killed millions of people, including their own.

This isn't civil war. It's a foreign invasion funded by the same people that brought us the Arab Spring. Anyone who thinks
differently about this is in for a very rude awakening. Babylon has fallen, and become the habitation of devils. These
are the greatest deceivers mankind has ever known. They are on no one's side.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#50]
The left isn’t going to give up their guns, they are already used to living with contraband like pot needles....
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top