Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 2/11/2021 2:18:34 AM EDT
And why I should get it? I personally know over a dozen people who have received the second dose and it has made them temporarily sick as hell. Two of them had to go to the hospital for severe vomiting and temperatures at around 103 degrees. Seven of them were off of work ranging from 2 days to to 4 days.

Has this happened to anyone here? I am not planning on getting it right now but have been offered it through work.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:20:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Because it’s the white man’s toxic waste.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Hearing this a lot as well.  Not sure why it's doing so.  Maybe it's confirming the first shot worked.  Maybe it's something else; who knows.  But yea; the second shot is not going well for a lot of people.  

That said - by all accounts you should still do it.  I probably will; whenever that is.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:25:51 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s building an immunity up with the first shot then testing/stressing the body from the second shot is what the doc my wife works for said.  A slight anecdote is most of the older people or weak immune system people I’ve talked to and the doc has seen don’t seem to get the reaction from the second shot to the level healthier people are getting.  I’m not an expert though so who knows.

Second shot made me feel like crap for about 15 hours and I ran a 102 fever.  Then as suddenly as it came on, it went away and I was fine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Almost, but not quite everyone, whom I personally know who had the 2nd dose were home in bed for an entire day after. I know one or two people who just felt mildly under the weather and that's it.

Haven't heard of anyone going to the hospital though, or being out of commission more than about 36 hours.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:26:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Here’s a video explaining.

That Second Vaccine Shot | A Doctor Explains
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:30:53 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not a vaccine. It's a mRNA genetic manipulation therapy.

It's not a vaccine at all.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:30:54 AM EDT
[#7]
COV is a farce.  The vaccine is much worse than the illness.  Anything Gates and Fraudchi pushes you should avoid.

A fraud pedophile sits in the Oval Office.  Don't buy into this trash.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I just finally got over the second dose. I spent the last day and half writhing in agony with severe aches and chills. Hell even the top of my head hurt.

It felt exactly the same as it did when I was really sick at the end of 2019 just no respiratory is this time. I'm certain I had it back then.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:33:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
COV is a farce.  The vaccine is much worse than the illness.  Anything Gates and Fraudchi pushes you should avoid.

View Quote

Bullshit. The illness is worse.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:35:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worse than what? The common cold? The annual influenza that no longer exists?

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:36:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have one thing correct.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

av checks out
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:38:30 AM EDT
[#13]
lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:38:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I mean it’s called an immune reaction and we see it in other two dose vaccines so...
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:38:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

av checks out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

av checks out

And?

What's your point?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:40:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I take it you’ve never looked up the definition of vaccine
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have. Have you?

These things are not vaccines.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:42:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Remember, the vaccine makes your body produce the target proteins - and in VERY LARGE NUMBERS.

When you get the first dose, your body doesn't (yet) recognize the proteins it produces as foreign.  It takes a while for your body to recognize them and start churning out antibodies.  This makes for a more delayed, drawn out, but less severe reaction.

The SECOND dose... your body already knows the proteins that are foreign, already has antibodies, and is ready to FIGHT.  And, it starts fighting full-on right from the start, for the entire duration that your body is pumping out those proteins.   This makes for a MUCH more "vigorous" reaction.  And, folks... a lot of the symptoms you get from infections aren't from the infection itself, but from your body's immune response.

This is almost backwards from getting an actual illness.  When you get an actual illness the FIRST time, the delayed response (as much as 7-14 days) means that the pathogens have time to reproduce to very large numbers, and it's still reproducing like mad when your body is fighting it.  This means that you you end up with a large, drawn out response fighting it off.

The SECOND time you get an actual illness, your body either already has antibodies, or the memory t-cells to make the antibodies QUICKLY.  So it starts fighting the pathogens off VERY quickly, before their numbers are huge, and it's finished off quickly.  When you get sick for just 24 or 48 hours, this is often something you've had before, and had this response.

Circling back to the vaccine, you're getting just as large and just as long of a dose of the protein on the second round of vaccine as the first.  The fact that your body is fighting it full-on doesn't actually diminish the rate that the proteins are being produced, because your cells are happily pumping them out.

I am pretty curious to see if these RNA vaccines result in any increase in autoimmune disorders over the long term.  I don't have the knowledge to predict whether they are or are not likely to.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:44:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea no its not bob....i had it and it literally was like a sinus infection....ive watched people have to go home wiped out from the shot
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:45:06 AM EDT
[#20]
This mostly explains it better than I could...
https://www.wbay.com/2020/12/03/dr-rai-explains-how-covid-vaccine-creates-immune-response-to-virus/
Basically, the first shot causes the protein to be made. The second shot causes a much bigger immune response.
Not everyone suffers from the second shot like others do. It's similar to getting the flu shot which causes the same
symptoms as having the actual flu.

Even after getting the vaccine, you can still be infected with Covid and transmit it to someone else.

Why would you get the shot? Hopefully, it will...
a) lessen the severity of Covid, or if that doesn't happen, then
b) keep you out of the hospital, or if that doesn't happen, then
c) prevent you from dying.
Keep in mind patient variability, and that everyone's response to the infection (and vaccine) will not be the same.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:47:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have. Have you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have. Have you?

They fit the definition of a vaccine pretty well, they're delivering a benign foreign substance into your body (albeit with a little help), so that your body produces an immune response to it.  They don't fit the definition of a genetic manipulation therapy at all, because they don't modify your DNA or RNA in any way, shape, or form.

I'm pretty on the fence about the new vaccine tech, I think we need 10+ years of data and data analysis to actually figure out how side effects will shake out in the real world.   But what you're saying about it is entirely wrong.

Quoted:
Even after getting the vaccine, you can still be infected with Covid and transmit it to someone else.

In theory... yes.   In reality, IF you catch it again, you're going to get it MUCH more mildly, get over it MUCH faster, and have MUCH less probability of passing it on.   A week or so ago, they published some initial studies on vaccinated people and backed that up.  And it's no surprise... that's kind of exactly how all vaccines work.  That's why so many diseases that we have widely vaccinated against have become eradicated, even without 100% vaccination.  The rate at which it actually spreads in a mostly-vaccinated population is so low that new cases burn themselves out, rather than blowing up exponentially, and everyone getting it again.  For example, measles.   Thanks to anti-vaxxers and immigrants, we get occasional flare-ups of measles here in my AO.  

But, because MOST people are vaccinated, they flare up, happen in SMALL numbers, and burn themselves out.  Why?  Because the vaccinated people that get exposed get it so mildly, and are over it so quickly, that it just doesn't spread among them in a sustainable amount.   People don't think natural R0 <1 be like it is, but it do.

All of the fear-mongering of "You can still catch it and spread it".... honestly, it's as if we looked at the way every other vaccine reduces transmission and severity, and decided to throw it out the window.  But, that's not surprising, the fear-mongers have been doing that with nearly every aspect of the virus since it came out.  

The REAL question people should be asking is "How effective are our current vaccines against the new strains?"  That's the big question there.   If the vaccine is effective against them (as it seems to be with the UK strain), then vaccinations have a pretty good chance of being effective.  If the new variants are already different enough that the vaccines won't work well (as the South African strain *might* be), then it's going to be the new Flu... chasing strains ahead of time every year, getting it more wrong than right, and all we can really do is let the new strains burn through the world population every winter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:53:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They fit the definition of a vaccine pretty well, they're delivering a benign foreign substance into your body (albeit with a little help), so that your body produces an immune response to it.  They don't fit the definition of a genetic manipulation therapy at all, because they don't modify your DNA or RNA in any way, shape, or form.

I'm pretty on the fence about the new vaccine tech, I think we need 10+ years of data and data analysis to actually figure out how side effects will shake out in the real world.   But what you're saying about it is entirely wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have. Have you?

"we need 10+ years of data"

Exactly.

There has never been a SARS vaccine produced, much less one in under a year.

Go ahead and inject yourself with this rushed out incentivized crap.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:54:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Wife got her second does of the Pfizer vaccine and ran a low grade fever and mild flu like symptoms for 24 hours.

I ha my first dose of the Moderna vaccine and the injection site was sore like a flu shot. Another week and I'll see how the second dose goes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:02:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
And why I should get it? I personally know over a dozen people who have received the second dose and it has made them temporarily sick as hell. Two of them had to go to the hospital for severe vomiting and temperatures at around 103 degrees. Seven of them were off of work ranging from 2 days to to 4 days.

Has this happened to anyone here? I am not planning on getting it right now but have been offered it through work.
View Quote

I work in a hospital and I have had my second dose and I also am not hearing of ppl having bad reactions to it?

Only thing I noticed was sore arm at injection site from both shots.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:03:11 AM EDT
[#25]
lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:14:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Doesn't a vaccine contain either dead or modified bits of the virus it's intended to protect against? These covid "vaccines" do not contain one bit of the virus in any form.

What does mRNA mean?

Why would anyone allow themselves to be injected with this shit?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#27]
I got the second dose Tuesday.  

(Shrug)

Just sore at the injection site.  No other issues.

ETA: Moderna
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:31:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I work in a hospital and I have had my second dose and I also am not hearing of ppl having bad reactions to it?

View Quote

I will put it this way. I am working nights right now. Yesterday morning there were 5 people off from one day shift and 4 others who powered through and came to work who were sick as hell. One came to work and was throwing up and was sent home. They all received the second shot either Monday or Tuesday at varying times of the day. One person had the second shot at 0730 Monday morning and the nurse told her "good luck tomorrow". 14 hours later she came to work and within 30 minutes was throwing up and went from a 98.4 temp to 103.6 in the span of 45 minutes. The time it took her to drive home. We have to check our temp when we arrive at work. She checked it again when she got home. She said that she was having full body tremors and pain from head to toe not long after this. Thus the reason she went to the ER. This is not some bullshit story I am making up for a GD fantasy or post count thread. Not saying that you @BigPony were accusing me of that, just a disclaimer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 3:47:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

No disrespect, but are you living in a bubble?  There are literally reports everywhere of the first shot causing some issues and the second shot causing a LOT of MAJOR issues.

Has been for weeks now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#30]
All part of the Chinese Communist plan folks. It's OK, you will all be OK once you are rounded up and taken (via cattle cars) to the specially constructed spa showers and rinse away all that pesky COVID.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:00:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, you seriously have not heard about the side effects??
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:14:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know several people that have had both shots and they are fine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hearing this a lot as well.  Not sure why it's doing so.  Maybe it's confirming the first shot worked.  Maybe it's something else; who knows.  But yea; the second shot is not going well for a lot of people.  

That said - by all accounts you should still do it.  I probably will; whenever that is.
View Quote

This literally leaves me stunned.   I can't imagine what it takes to be that void of logic, to be so afraid, that you'll actually risk getting sick to avoid the risk of getting sick.

I feel an overwhelming amount of pity for you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:18:03 AM EDT
[#34]
A very good family friend came very close to having her kidneys shut down from the first dose.
Second dose they doped her up on strong allergy meds.

Another very good family friend was sick on the first dose for four days.
Second dose his blood pressure went sky high and almost put him in the hospital.
Was given the shot just over a month after he had the China virus.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#35]
It's not a vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:30:07 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd tell you why, but nobody knows.

Nice to know modern medicine is using Kel-Tec's method of trouble shooting products via consumers.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This mostly explains it better than I could...
https://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots
Basically, the first shot causes the protein to be made. The second shot causes a much bigger immune response.
Not everyone suffers from the second shot like others do. It's similar to getting the flu shot which causes the same
symptoms as having the actual flu.

Why would you get the shot? Hopefully, it will...
a) lessen the severity of Covid, or if that doesn't happen, then
b) keep you out of the hospital, or if that doesn't happen, then
c) prevent you from dying.
Keep in mind patient variability, and that everyone's response to the infection (and vaccine) will not be the same.
View Quote

How to treat coronavirus at home
Advice from the chief infectious disease doctor of Russia, Vladimir Chulanov
1. Monitor your temperature. If the thermometer scale does not show above 38 degrees for three days, you can use common antipyretics. Paracetamol will do.
2. If the temperature rises above 38 degrees and holds more than three days - a sign that the disease may proceed to the moderate severe form, in which case you should consult a doctor.
3. To reduce body intoxication during home treatment of coronavirus, as with any other infection, drink plenty of fluids. It is advisable to drink at least two liters of clean water per day.
4. It is important to monitor shortness of breath and respiratory rate. To do this, take note of how many breathing movements you make per minute. The upper threshold is 22 calm breaths per 60 seconds, if your breathing rate is less, there is nothing to worry about, you have no lung tissue damage. If you breathe more frequently, it is a reason to see a doctor.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:38:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No disrespect, but are you living in a bubble?  There are literally reports everywhere of the first shot causing some issues and the second shot causing a LOT of MAJOR issues.

Has been for weeks now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has been for weeks now.

My bubble includes vaccinating about 600 people including myself. Very few cases of people getting sick. (This is based on my personal knowledge and observations with my staff inside my facility. I know it doesn't hold up to what someone read somewhere) I'm just here for people to tell me I was sick the whole time and I didn't know it. Because Dunning Kruger is stronger in GD than in hospitals.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
All part of the Chinese Communist plan folks. It's OK, you will all be OK once you are rounded up and taken (via cattle cars) to the specially constructed spa showers and rinse away all that pesky COVID.
View Quote

CCP is anti vax.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#40]
It’s the mRNA re-writing your DNA and cerebral pathways to make you more docile and compliant to Democrat rule.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worse than what and for whom.

Everything in life is a sliding scale.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:37:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Doesn't a vaccine contain either dead or modified bits of the virus it's intended to protect against? These covid "vaccines" do not contain one bit of the virus in any form.

What does mRNA mean?

Why would anyone allow themselves to be injected with this shit?
View Quote

Constant and consistent messaging.  The longer this goes on more and more here are buying into it.  This country is totally fucked and it's not the politicians and leftists that are ruining it.  Its every goddamn Americans fault for being so impressionable.   If advertising and propaganda didnt work, they wouldn't be utilized.  

Simpleton society that prides itself on its intelligence while subconsciously sponging up the constant barrage of bullshit on MSM and social media.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Most of my coworkers have received their second dose within the last 10 days.  My wife and I got out second dose on Monday.  With a total sample size of about 10 it breaks down like this:

1.  Four people with chills and fever.  Three with chills severe enough that their body ached the next day from the violent shivering.  All of these missed at least one day of work.  One described it as the worst experience they have ever been through as far as being sick.

2.  Three people with mid-range adverse effects.  Mostly fatigue, aches, mild fever (they didn't come to work the next day either).

3.  Four people with mild to no adverse effects (including myself and the wife).  I noticed a bit of fatigue and a headache starting about 6 hrs after the dose but if I hadn't gotten the vaccine I would have just chalked it up to seasonal allergies or long working hours.  The wife's symptoms were even milder.  Neither she or I missed work and I did my normal workout the day after.  I felt a little sluggish and my pace was off by about 30 sec/mile but that could have been the fact that I went out post-vaccine and had a couple of beers before heading home.

I can't say if there is any difference between the vaccines in terms of adverse effects.  The ones our group received were a mix of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines since any given day on the first round the hospital was using whatever they had been provided.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How to treat coronavirus at home
Advice from the chief infectious disease doctor of Russia, Vladimir Chulanov
1. Monitor your temperature. If the thermometer scale does not show above 38 degrees for three days, you can use common antipyretics. Paracetamol will do.
2. If the temperature rises above 38 degrees and holds more than three days - a sign that the disease may proceed to the moderate severe form, in which case you should consult a doctor.
3. To reduce body intoxication during home treatment of coronavirus, as with any other infection, drink plenty of fluids. It is advisable to drink at least two liters of clean water per day.
4. It is important to monitor shortness of breath and respiratory rate. To do this, take note of how many breathing movements you make per minute. The upper threshold is 22 calm breaths per 60 seconds, if your breathing rate is less, there is nothing to worry about, you have no lung tissue damage. If you breathe more frequently, it is a reason to see a doctor.
View Quote

Welcome comrade and fellow shooting enthusiast.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#45]
I got my second shot Tuesday . I slept most of Wednesday but feel pretty good this AM
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't 'writhe in agony' at all when I had it.  That day and a half after the vax must have sucked for you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#47]
My coworkers who had covid and got the vaccine had symptoms for 12-24 hours after both injections. Those who did not previously have covid and got the vaccine had no symptoms. I fell into the latter group.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:39:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Amazing how many sheep line up to take a shot of poison just because the government told them to!
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:43:07 AM EDT
[#49]
I got both about a month ago. Didn't get any sicker than I do from the flu shot I get every single year. Arm was a little more sore though.

Our entire ER staff got it except for a few people. Only 1 person called off sick, and that idiot uses any excuse to call off.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top