Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Because it's gene therapy rebranded as a vaccine, and rushed through without proper human trials.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Wish it would warm up. I heard the vaccine will take two shots off my golf game. Read it on the internet. Somebody heard from their cousin's co-worker that a guy at his wife's work (she's a nurse) shot two strokes lower. Therefore, that will happen to me.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing new here

Anyone who was in the military for an appreciable length of time hated the yellow fever and plague shots because they made most people sick for a few days.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got both about a month ago. Didn't get any sicker than I do from the flu shot I get every single year. Arm was a little more sore though.

Our entire ER staff got it except for a few people. Only 1 person called off sick, and that idiot uses any excuse to call off.
View Quote

A have a couple acute cases of Malingering on staff.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Welcome comrade and fellow shooting enthusiast.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How to treat coronavirus at home
Advice from the chief infectious disease doctor of Russia, Vladimir Chulanov
1. Monitor your temperature. If the thermometer scale does not show above 38 degrees for three days, you can use common antipyretics. Paracetamol will do.
2. If the temperature rises above 38 degrees and holds more than three days - a sign that the disease may proceed to the moderate severe form, in which case you should consult a doctor.
3. To reduce body intoxication during home treatment of coronavirus, as with any other infection, drink plenty of fluids. It is advisable to drink at least two liters of clean water per day.
4. It is important to monitor shortness of breath and respiratory rate. To do this, take note of how many breathing movements you make per minute. The upper threshold is 22 calm breaths per 60 seconds, if your breathing rate is less, there is nothing to worry about, you have no lung tissue damage. If you breathe more frequently, it is a reason to see a doctor.

Welcome comrade and fellow shooting enthusiast.

My thought.  First post quoting russian doctors.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:55:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My coworkers who had covid and got the vaccine had symptoms for 12-24 hours after both injections. Those who did not previously have covid and got the vaccine had no symptoms. I fell into the latter group.
View Quote

So..... the weak still cant handle it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Look up Antibody-Dependent Enhancement and the testing that was done on SARS-CoV1 that never went anywhere because of the ADE and the fact that the virus was under control for the most part. I believe I've seen data that SARS and this Corona virus is a 80% Match in sequence and almost identical in structure.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:59:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

CCP is anti vax.
View Quote

There's a reason for that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I will put it this way. I am working nights right now. Yesterday morning there were 5 people off from one day shift and 4 others who powered through and came to work who were sick as hell. One came to work and was throwing up and was sent home. They all received the second shot either Monday or Tuesday at varying times of the day. One person had the second shot at 0730 Monday morning and the nurse told her "good luck tomorrow". 14 hours later she came to work and within 30 minutes was throwing up and went from a 98.4 temp to 103.6 in the span of 45 minutes. The time it took her to drive home. We have to check our temp when we arrive at work. She checked it again when she got home. She said that she was having full body tremors and pain from head to toe not long after this. Thus the reason she went to the ER. This is not some bullshit story I am making up for a GD fantasy or post count thread. Not saying that you @BigPony were accusing me of that, just a disclaimer.
View Quote

Yeah avoid this thing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:01:39 AM EDT
[#10]
It's not that bad.  Get it in the morning, drink your ass off that night and sleep through all the symptoms.  Be sure to take Goody's Hangover the next day and you'll be good.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#11]
My POS supervisor got the Pfizer shot.  He hardly ever came to work even though the rest of the office have.  "Teleworking".  

He claimed the second shot fucked him up.  Of course nobody really knows because it was all based on what he said.  

No one else in the office has gotten the shots and all of us fucking come to work. I hate that lazy bastard.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's not a vaccine. It's a mRNA genetic manipulation therapy.

It's not a vaccine at all.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It’s building an immunity up with the first shot then testing/stressing the body from the second shot is what the doc my wife works for said.  A slight anecdote is most of the older people or weak immune system people I’ve talked to and the doc has seen don’t seem to get the reaction from the second shot to the level healthier people are getting.  I’m not an expert though so who knows.

Second shot made me feel like crap for about 15 hours and I ran a 102 fever.  Then as suddenly as it came on, it went away and I was fine.
View Quote

This is exactly what a doctor told me. Also my reaction to Covid was very light when I got it back in September.

I'll also note that I've probably had it twice. First time was January 2020 after the NCAA National Championship game in New Orleans. Then the second was last October.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd tell you why, but nobody knows.

Nice to know modern medicine is using Kel-Tec's method of trouble shooting products via consumers.

View Quote

/Thread!!  
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#15]
People don’t think the immune system be like it is,but it do.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#16]
I say a little fever is a lot better than the Bell's Palsy some people are getting.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Most of my coworkers have received their second dose within the last 10 days.  My wife and I got out second dose on Monday.  With a total sample size of about 10 it breaks down like this:

1.  Four people with chills and fever.  Three with chills severe enough that their body ached the next day from the violent shivering.  All of these missed at least one day of work.  One described it as the worst experience they have ever been through as far as being sick.

2.  Three people with mid-range adverse effects.  Mostly fatigue, aches, mild fever (they didn't come to work the next day either).

3.  Four people with mild to no adverse effects (including myself and the wife).  I noticed a bit of fatigue and a headache starting about 6 hrs after the dose but if I hadn't gotten the vaccine I would have just chalked it up to seasonal allergies or long working hours.  The wife's symptoms were even milder.  Neither she or I missed work and I did my normal workout the day after.  I felt a little sluggish and my pace was off by about 30 sec/mile but that could have been the fact that I went out post-vaccine and had a couple of beers before heading home.

I can't say if there is any difference between the vaccines in terms of adverse effects.  The ones our group received were a mix of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines since any given day on the first round the hospital was using whatever they had been provided.  

View Quote

I probably had covid last march, did not fit the criteria then to get tested.

Mild fever Friday evening to Sunday. Either Sunday morning or Monday morning I noticed my sense of smell and taste was really "off" as in everything had a weird chemical smell and food tasted bland and weird .  

Weird as in I can't really describe it.  

Compared to "worst experience they have ever been through as far as being sick." I think i'll give this "vaccine" a hard pass.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Worse than what and for whom.

Everything in life is a sliding scale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
COV is a farce.  The vaccine is much worse than the illness.  Anything Gates and Fraudchi pushes you should avoid.

A fraud pedophile sits in the Oval Office.  Don't buy into this trash.

Bullshit. The illness is worse.

Worse than what and for whom.

Everything in life is a sliding scale.

Every cold I have ever had was worse than the chinese flu I had.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I had a mild-moderate case of the Coof back in January.  I am a chronic asthmatic and have autoimmune issues.

I was sick for about 8-10 days, only 2-3 of this felt like it could go severe (breathing).  Never got a cough or lost my sense of smell, but there were some days it was pretty rough.

I was going to get the “vaccine”, but now I am not too sure.  Not anti-science necessarily, but a lot of folks seem to be having pretty severe reactions of the autoimmune kind. Yes, I know how this injection is supposed to work, but I’d almost rather roll the dice on Covid again than having years or worse of side-effects.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I had a mild-moderate case of the Coof back in January.  I am a chronic asthmatic and have autoimmune issues.

I was sick for about 8-10 days, only 2-3 of this felt like it could go severe (breathing).  Never got a cough or lost my sense of smell, but there were some days it was pretty rough.

I was going to get the “vaccine”, but now I am not too sure.  Not anti-science necessarily, but a lot of folks seem to be having pretty severe reactions of the autoimmune kind. Yes, I know how this injection is supposed to work, but I’d almost rather roll the dice on Covid again than having years or worse of side-effects.
View Quote

People using the "science " as a catchall low key insult are faggots.  The science used to call for adequate testing.   The science has changed through our existence.  So are we completely evolved and now know everything? The science is settled, cause we have completed our journey for knowledge and understanding?

Fucking hubris.

You can still have mine.  My body my choice and the best defense.  The science is settled.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bullshit. The illness is worse.
View Quote

Not for a lot of people.  My whole family (all 10 of us) had it last month.  Some had aches and pains for a couple days like a regular flu, but the majority of us just had a little head congestion and no appetite for a few days.  Some of the kids still don't have all their taste and smell back, though, and it's been around 4 weeks since they were sick.

My parents had it also (mom was fine, but dad ended up with blood clots in a leg from it and it kicked his butt hard).  My mother in law also contacted it and just about died, but is now recuperating and getting stronger each day.

I know of several folks who've gotten the shot and had an anaphylactic shock reaction to it.  No thank you.  I'll take my chances with the virus.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Wife was sick for two days with body aches and headache after he second shot. First shot she didn't feel great either , but second was worse.

I'm in no hurry to get one
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#23]
I had the second shot, had a headache  that went away with two tylenol, minor symptoms Id associate with a sore throat.

Of the ten or so people I know of besides me, one had a 103 temp and felt lousy for 24 hours. He's fine now. Everyone else had very minor symptoms.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My POS supervisor got the Pfizer shot.  He hardly ever came to work even though the rest of the office have.  "Teleworking".  

He claimed the second shot fucked him up.  Of course nobody really knows because it was all based on what he said.  

No one else in the office has gotten the shots and all of us fucking come to work. I hate that lazy bastard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#25]
I’ll probably get it some day. But I have no need or desire to be an early adopter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#26]
ITT we find out who knows the basics of how vaccines work.

I’m not impressed for a forum that is allegedly all about STEM.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Remember, the vaccine makes your body produce the target proteins - and in VERY LARGE NUMBERS.

When you get the first dose, your body doesn't (yet) recognize the proteins it produces as foreign.  It takes a while for your body to recognize them and start churning out antibodies.  This makes for a more delayed, drawn out, but less severe reaction.

The SECOND dose... your body already knows the proteins that are foreign, already has antibodies, and is ready to FIGHT.  And, it starts fighting full-on right from the start, for the entire duration that your body is pumping out those proteins.   This makes for a MUCH more "vigorous" reaction.  And, folks... a lot of the symptoms you get from infections aren't from the infection itself, but from your body's immune response.

This is almost backwards from getting an actual illness.  When you get an actual illness the FIRST time, the delayed response (as much as 7-14 days) means that the pathogens have time to reproduce to very large numbers, and it's still reproducing like mad when your body is fighting it.  This means that you you end up with a large, drawn out response fighting it off.

The SECOND time you get an actual illness, your body either already has antibodies, or the memory t-cells to make the antibodies QUICKLY.  So it starts fighting the pathogens off VERY quickly, before their numbers are huge, and it's finished off quickly.  When you get sick for just 24 or 48 hours, this is often something you've had before, and had this response.

Circling back to the vaccine, you're getting just as large and just as long of a dose of the protein on the second round of vaccine as the first.  The fact that your body is fighting it full-on doesn't actually diminish the rate that the proteins are being produced, because your cells are happily pumping them out.

I am pretty curious to see if these RNA vaccines result in any increase in autoimmune disorders over the long term.  I don't have the knowledge to predict whether they are or are not likely to.
View Quote

@GlutealCleft

Any thoughts about people who already have an autoimmune condition? The CDC admits they have no data on the safety of these mRNA vaccines for people who already have such disorders.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/underlying-conditions.html#:~:text=People%20who%20have%20autoimmune%20conditions,for%20enrollment%20in%20clinical%20trials

People with autoimmune conditions may receive an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. However, they should be aware that no data are currently available on the safety of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for them. Individuals from this group were eligible for enrollment in clinical trials.

I don't know if that last sentence is intended to make me feel better, but it doesn't.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Worse than what? The common cold? The annual influenza that no longer exists?

Bullshit.
View Quote

4 people I know personally died from it. I’ve never known the flu or cold to kill someone. It barely effected my wife and I.
Your results may vary.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#29]
To add to the info. The guy who was sent home yesterday morning while throwing up called in again this morning and said he's never been this sick in his life. This dude is always at work.

4 of the original group from yesterday are still off sick.

Last night I asked the girl who was so sick and went to the hospital if she would take the shot again if she had it to do over. Her reply was "Fuck No!!". She said she would rather take her chances and wished she had.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Coc#6
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#31]
The second dose provokes an immune response. The first is to program the body's immune system to recognize a virus and begin defending against it.

The second dose is to reinforce those defense mechanisms. In doing so, it provokes an immune response
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Profile picture checks out
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh look, a moron.
View Quote

Join date and all.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And why I should get it? I personally know over a dozen people who have received the second dose and it has made them temporarily sick as hell. Two of them had to go to the hospital for severe vomiting and temperatures at around 103 degrees. Seven of them were off of work ranging from 2 days to to 4 days.

Has this happened to anyone here? I am not planning on getting it right now but have been offered it through work.
View Quote

Stop worrying about it and don't ask questions. Just get in line for your vaccine, subject.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Because it's gene therapy rebranded as a vaccine, and rushed through without proper human trials.
View Quote

You are spouting off garbage.  It's not "gene therapy" at all and it did go through human trials.  The two top vaccines had over 40,000 people each in their trials.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

CCP is anti vax.
View Quote

Interesting

Lines up with a video I watched of a well qualified doctor talking about the possibility of the vaccine containing something that would lead to 100% mortality if just the right virus was to come along later.
She was an ex military doc talking about 5th generation warfare and how the Chinese could defeat a military like ours using that.

That’s when I made my mind up I wasn’t taking any vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#37]
My daughter got a fever from the second shot and that was it, next day she was fine. Thankfully she didn't grow a second head over night.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1. Monitor your temperature. If the thermometer scale does not show above 38 degrees for three days, you can use common antipyretics. Paracetamol will do.
2. If the temperature rises above 38 degrees and holds more than three days - a sign that the disease may proceed to the moderate severe form, in which case you should consult a doctor.
3. To reduce body intoxication during home treatment of coronavirus, as with any other infection, drink plenty of fluids. It is advisable to drink at least two liters of clean water per day.
4. It is important to monitor shortness of breath and respiratory rate. To do this, take note of how many breathing movements you make per minute. The upper threshold is 22 calm breaths per 60 seconds, if your breathing rate is less, there is nothing to worry about, you have no lung tissue damage. If you breathe more frequently, it is a reason to see a doctor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This mostly explains it better than I could...
https://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots
Basically, the first shot causes the protein to be made. The second shot causes a much bigger immune response.
Not everyone suffers from the second shot like others do. It's similar to getting the flu shot which causes the same
symptoms as having the actual flu.

Even after getting the vaccine, you can still be infected with Covid and transmit it to someone else.

Why would you get the shot? Hopefully, it will...
a) lessen the severity of Covid, or if that doesn't happen, then
b) keep you out of the hospital, or if that doesn't happen, then
c) prevent you from dying.
Keep in mind patient variability, and that everyone's response to the infection (and vaccine) will not be the same.

Interesting first post, comrade.

How's the weather in Moscow?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You are spouting off garbage.  It's not "gene therapy" at all and it did go through human trials.  The two top vaccines had over 40,000 people each in their trials.
View Quote

I have no idea what he's spouting, but as I mentioned above, some of us have concerns that we are in groups that either were excluded from vaccine trials or for which there's no data specifically for that group. I understand pregnant women were excluded from the trials and the CDC has admitted they don't have good data for people who have autoimmune conditions... and vaccines can make such conditions worse.  I actually volunteered for an NIH vaccine trial many years ago and made it through the first screening but was dropped in the second because I had an autoimmune condition and they didn't want to make it worse.

I'm a big fan of vaccines in general, but these do seem a bit rushed for something so significantly different... and some of us are old enough to remember Thalidomide babies.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#40]
It is because they had the first dose. already.

The immune system is primed by the first dose then the reaction to the 2nd dose is revved up, exponentially.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I’ll probably get it some day. But I have no need or desire to be an early adopter.
View Quote

I'm convinced I'm asymptomatic or immune like half the fucking population.

I'll lick a covid doomer in the face.  Get my tongue all up in your nose.

I have, no bullshit  worn a mask a total of 3 or 4 hours through this entire cuntfuck bullshit response.

Herd immunity. Nature.  

And how come we dont discuss the real underlying pandemic that has brought us to this point. The amount of processed food, chemicals and sugar we ingest on a daily basis has given us things like heart disease and diabetes and morbid obesity. How come we don't discuss how EBT allows for the purchase of all this crap which certainly helps feed the fat low income people.

Our food is killing us at far greater numbers then woo flu can and will continue after this bulshit is over.

So yeah, we should totally discuss the merits of vaccines instead of realizing that this is righteous retribution and a wake up call if you are prudent.

Typical America and the reason we will fail.   Always divided on issues that dont address the underlying and real problem.

You can still have mine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Mom and Dad both had china flu, both 87, mom hardly got sick, dad did, almost ended up in the hospital.  First Moderna shot, mom fine, dad sick the next day, weak and dizzy.  PSO2 down to 85.  Better in a day or 2.  Second shot yesterday, mom sore arm, dad weak and dizzy but no fever this time no cough either, PSO2 back down to 85.  Last time he was better by noon, hope for the same this time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And why I should get it? I personally know over a dozen people who have received the second dose and it has made them temporarily sick as hell. Two of them had to go to the hospital for severe vomiting and temperatures at around 103 degrees. Seven of them were off of work ranging from 2 days to to 4 days.

Has this happened to anyone here? I am not planning on getting it right now but have been offered it through work.
View Quote

Happened to my coworker's wife, a nurse, who got the second shot and got very sick the day after.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#44]
My wifes 2nd dose gave her a huge welt on her arm and overall soreness and a REALLY tender arm/armpit.  Her friend got the 3 day wicked fever (103.5) and was in bad shape pain wise and was puking, but she HAD covid 6 months ago.

I have worked at a very large regional hospital especially when it first hit us here (about a year ago).  Replacing MRI units - so I was working on rooftop MERs. etc.  I have seen literally hundreds of dead bodies going into refrigerated tractor trailer trucks on that site from the roof (screened off from public view).  At one time there were 10 refrigerated semis on site receiving bodies.  I personally know about 12 people that have had it.  Most of them it kicks the shit out of.  Soreness, complete exhaustion for 2 weeks, fevers, breathing issues, etc.  But one of them was vented for 15 days.  Had to bring the fiancé to the hospital to sign DNR's and speak with Dr's as everyone was sure he wouldn't survive the night.  He did survive but is completely hosed neurologically and physical stature/strength.  A flight of stairs would wipe him out for hours.  It's a horrible disease and I can't understand why some people are so indifferent about it.  I have seen 100's of dead bodies from this thing first hand and watched the horror of complete family isolation once someone was admitted and vented only to die alone.  It's horrible.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh these trials?  I wasn't aware.  

How long were they conducted?

Surely not less than a year, right?

Another thought.   We've never had a coronavirus vaccine, and we've had colds forever.  So now? All we have to do is push and every major nation can come up with at least one, if not multiple? Was there no monetary incentive before?

What about cancer?  Is that not enough reason for a covid like response?  Or is there more cash in treating it.

You fucksticks realize we are all pawns, right?

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
COV is a farce.  The vaccine is much worse than the illness.  Anything Gates and Fraudchi pushes you should avoid.

A fraud pedophile sits in the Oval Office.  Don't buy into this trash.
View Quote

Known several older people who have ha bad reactions to the first shot, cant wait to see what happens when they get the second

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#47]
It's the microchip altering your chemistry
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#48]
I have not received it yet but I know several people in the medical field that have and the worst they got was a little soreness in their arm after the first one, nothing after the second one.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's the microchip altering your chemistry
View Quote

I asked the girl I work with if she fell in love with Bill Clinton in the past 24 hours.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have. Have you?

These things are not vaccines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it you’ve never looked up the definition of vaccine

I have. Have you?

These things are not vaccines.

noun
any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top