Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2023 4:59:55 PM EDT
It would come to blows in my house back in the day.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Screen watching was part of the game!
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]
The key to being really good was letting go and not caring about screen peeking, if they were busy looking at your screen they were not aware of what was going on with their screen and you could kill the shit out of them even if they saw it coming from your screen.

side strafing too, that was cash money
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
We always did LAN parties before internet and high speed was big. So, the only person on your screen was on your team.
I worked at a computer store and got crazy deals on shit.

I waited till someone returned Switches or Hubs and tested them out real quick and bought them up cheap if they seemed OK.

My last house (in the city) one of my best friends lived directly next door.  
We had two TVs in each house and I made and ran a cat5 cable from his living room over to my house and connected up a switch in each living room, then hung 2 Xboxes of each...  We had Halo marathons. When done, I'd just roll up the cable and leave a switch at each house, so we could just roll the cable back out.  

We almost ran a conduit between houses and were going to put 3-4 runs in, plus a few mule tapes in case we wanted to pull something else, but we never got around to it and I moved...

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
We always did LAN parties before internet and high speed was big. So, the only person on your screen was on your team.

I waited till someone returned Switches or Hubs and tested them out real quick and bought them up cheap if they seemed OK.

We had two TVs in each house and I made and ran a cat5 cable from his living room over to my house and connected up a switch in each living room, then hung 2 Xboxes of each...  We had Halo marathons. When done, I'd just roll up the cable and leave a switch at each house, so we could just roll the cable back out.  

We almost ran a conduit between houses and were going to put 3-4 runs in, plus a few mule tapes in case we wanted to pull something else, but we never got around to it and I moved...

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#6]
In college my roommate would pile all his laundry on his bed so I couldn't look at his monitor while we were playing Delta Force: Black Hawl Down
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Screen looker
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Ohh, triple tap above..  
Sorry about that..  
I've been getting a lot of Cloud Flare error messages the last few days....
I'll hit submit and get an error. Then referesh and get an error again, hit refresh 10 mins later and I get past it and see a double or triple post...

But I'm sure its on my end as my PC and phone (different networks) stores the whole Cloud Flare data farm locally..
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Screen watching was part of the game!
View Quote

Not if he was blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It would come to blows in my house back in the day.

https://images.nintendolife.com/09ea5bf073c2c/1280x720.jpg
View Quote

Knew it before I clicked!

"YOU SCREEN PEEKING SACK OF SHIT!!!"
Top Top