BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is just further evidence that Georgia really is on its way to becoming a blue state.
View Quote

But Muh Hollywood, muh Jerbs.

What would one expect when you open your asshole wide open and begged to be gaped by the biggest leftist industry?
Texas is doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You better have a warrant to take my gun from me or have knowledge of what ammunition I'm using.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#3]
RCSO gets sued and loses every few years. This time they have a new Soros funded DA though.

Whoever let the Good Idea Fairy out of the box is an idiot, and the Richmond County taxpayers will fund another training program to correct it after the suit is filed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#4]
It worked so good in Canada that they actually took cops off the beat to do paperwork.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Time to do a recall on that sheriff.
View Quote

Don't count on it. Despite the image the Augusta National gives, Richmond County is a lost, liberal paradise.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Imagine that....the sheriff of Richmond County, GA is a DEMOCRAT

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Huh.  Wonder what they mean by wanting “intelligence regarding firearm ownership.”
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#8]
“Deputies should not stop citizens or try to acquire information on firearms if they are not directly related to a criminal or suspected of a possible crime.”

Isn’t this standard operating procedure?

My concern are my nephews who may get pulled over with their cased rifles in the back seat of the truck.

Yet another reason to move to Columbia County.  Richmond County doesn’t have any resources anyway.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I like my wife just the way she is (natural). I do think it is interesting there are so many anecdotal stories of implants leading to divorce. Adultery and divorce are a big problem in our modern world.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I like my wife just the way she is (natural). I do think it is interesting there are so many anecdotal stories of implants leading to divorce. Adultery and divorce are a big problem in our modern world.
View Quote
The relevance is palpable
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree!  The RCSO is a boob.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Imagine that....the sheriff of Richmond County, GA is a DEMOCRAT

View Quote

He is black and most of Richmond County is black.

Did you know that James Brown is the only famous person to ever be ‘from’ Augusta?  According to the black commission.

The old money whites on the Hill are surrounded but won’t leave.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
“Deputies should not stop citizens or try to acquire information on firearms if they are not directly related to a criminal or suspected of a possible crime.”

My concern are my nephews who may get pulled over with their cased rifles in the back seat of the truck.

Yet another reason to move to Columbia County.  Richmond County doesn’t have any resources anyway.
View Quote

Cased rifles would require a search warrant unless there were narrow and specific circumstances.
That’s a live wire that will burn the Sheriff and his Deputies alot worse than what he’s already trying.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FOIA request > destroy their admin with phone calls and emails about this
View Quote

FOIA request for all of their Admin's emails and cellphone text messages and call data if they are provided a County cellphone or PERFORM ANY PUBLIC BUSINESS on their personal cell phones.  <--- This is where you will find all of the gold, I'm a 29 year cop and it's my nukular option for dealing with my Admin if they do something stupid.  This is stupid.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#16]
And so it begins...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I’ll bust out a strongly worded letter. That’ll show them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
80% are legal in GA.

SN not required by ATF for 80% builder - personal use only.

GA doesn't require SN either for 80% IIRC.

How ya gonna register a broomstick with no serial?

View Quote

Uhh.. they will require one !
Your critical thinking is off a bit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Things like this make me want to have a constitutional law attorney on speed dial.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Sheriff Roundtree is about to get the Shaft.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ga a duty to inform state?

Yes

Wrong.

Yes and No.

I knew you had to inform but didn’t remember only when asked. If you’re asked you must answer if you’re a CCW holder.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:50:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

FOIA request for all of their Admin's emails and cellphone text messages and call data if they are provided a County cellphone or PERFORM ANY PUBLIC BUSINESS on their personal cell phones.  <--- This is where you will find all of the gold, I'm a 29 year cop and it's my nukular option for dealing with my Admin if they do something stupid.  This is stupid.
View Quote

Think you have to have a search subject, and I have heard some places play games with the searches.  

But yes, probably some of these places need a FOIA request yearly.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
still thing a gun grab isnt coming.  

lets connect some dots

ATF already doing the left's bidding even in November..  going 100% after 80% and braces

Big tech going after all the downloadable content on manufacturing guns.  thingverse, keybase etc..  wiped.

your ability to discuss and disseminate via conservative platforms..  deplatformed.

tracking your guns via illegal databases (remember FOPA).  

next up :  big tech putting together the database that allows the gov to come after you very specifically and deliberately.  every picture you ever posted, every gun you ever mentioned.  all compiled into a list to bring to your attention when beto comes over.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:30:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:19:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes

WRONG.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

No you can tell them to fuck off.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

WRONG.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

WRONG.

Quoted:
Quoted:

No you can tell them to fuck off.

Incorrect. As a CCW holder you are required to tell them if they ask you.

ETA: The reason I bring this up is there seems to be a misconception that a CCW holder in Georgia isn’t required to respond even if asked. You don’t have to volunteer it but if asked, you must inform the asking officer along with your ID and CCW permit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:05:26 AM EDT
[#31]
I work for a large metropolitan LIBERAL city Police Department with a LIBERAL administration. I'm talking gangs, rapes, murder, used to be prominently featured on the First 48 city.
My Administration would never come up with something like this shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:10:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
ETA: already addressed
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
GA Carry will sue the shit out of them. They've been great in the past.

www.georgiacarry.org
View Quote

They really need to take a page from VCDL and keep members better informed. I never receive any news from them and the last entry on the "Current News" portion of their site is over 4 months old.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:24:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:. Ask whites in South Africa how this works.
View Quote

There’s a whole lotta whitefolk in this country.

Y’all are forgetting that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

... ready to be turned into a felon at a pen stroke's moment.
View Quote

Look for that pen stroke very soon.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:26:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There is already a GA state court decision that says LE in GA can't seize or run serial numbers on firearms as matter of routine.

Came out of a case of a cop stopping some guy. Guy was going hunting or something, LEO sees gun cases in the backseat of the truck. LEO then seizes and runs the serial numbers of each firearm.

The court said, LE can't do that. LE can only seize the guns if he reasonably believes the firearms are stolen or used in the commission of a crime.

Sheriff is going to get sued.

View Quote

I'm sure GA Carry is already on top of that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#38]
This is gonna get people killed.  What a mess.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Lawsuits, so relentless that the sheriff stays stressed from all the litigation, hound that department until they implode. Distribute flyers in the community detailing what they are doing, turn the people against them, if they want to play Gestapo, help them paint that picture.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lawsuits, so relentless that the sheriff stays stressed from all the litigation, hound that department until they implode. Distribute flyers in the community detailing what they are doing, turn the people against them, if they want to play Gestapo, help them paint that picture.
View Quote

The "community" there doesn't give a shit what that Sheriff does.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Id think the first person they stop for a non-crime that is legally carrying shows up in that DB will have a nice lawsuit on their hands...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:18:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Incorrect. As a CCW holder you are required to tell them if they ask you.

ETA: The reason I bring this up is there seems to be a misconception that a CCW holder in Georgia isn’t required to respond even if asked. You don’t have to volunteer it but if asked, you must inform the asking officer along with your ID and CCW permit.
View Quote

Only if you are being detained/charged with a crime in which a firearm was involved

ETA: the statute is written in such a way, to where if you use a firearm for self defense outside of your home, and you are deemed to be justified, you can’t be charged for not having a GaWL.  Lots of little nuances.  GA is pretty close to being a Constitutional Carry state, without actually being a constitutional carry state.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Georgia is not. South Carolina is.
View Quote

yea, fuck that, none of their business.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
GA is pretty close to being a Constitutional Carry state, without actually being a constitutional carry state.
View Quote

We would be if our R politicians didn't keep killing constitutional carry bills here. Most recently in the last session.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is just further evidence that Georgia really is on its way to becoming a blue state.
View Quote

On its way? Dude, it's there unless you slept through the last election.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#47]
IV. Procedure

Deputies should not stop citizens or try to acquire information on their firearms if they are not directly related to a criminal investigation or suspected of a possible crime. Information for the firearm log can be obtained from any persons during a valid investigative stop whether the gun is ultimately seized or not or whether or not the person is ultimately charged with a crime.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Roundtree has no regards for any law except his law .

All of Richmond county is lost .     Bought and paid for by Bloomberg .   The county admins. have been part of Bloombergs mayors against gun violence for many years .  Weak Deke was probably the first .

Roundtree is trying desperately to push the rapid rise in violence in his county onto anything but him .

FBI or GBI  comes in and breaks up a criminal enterprise  for instance and then he rushes in  to take credit .    

And he has an enemies list .

gd
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"that is the subject of a criminal investigation"

I'm not an expert in this field, but I assume if I ever come into contact with a LEO when I am being investigated for a crime while carrying a gun, that the S/N is going to end up recorded.

I'm not a holster sniffing badge bunny and I'm not worried about this.

80% AR receivers are still available from $40-100 each.
View Quote

Being pulled over for a traffic violation is a criminal investigation. And just so you know, any official interaction with law enforcement is a criminal investigation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I moved to Columbia County six years ago from South Augusta. Best move ever.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top