Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Add "MCLOAD77"

I used to play BF2 with all the guys (Gerber, Uglygun, Cruze) as AmericanSniper back in the day. Good times!

Just gotta go pick up my Xbox in MO next weekend. Got back from deployment and I don't have my shit yet.
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
It's no record, but I got a 705m headshot last night.  From the very back of the first base (defenders) in Kharg Island, out to the top platform of the main mast on the ship.

I was proud of myself.
Link Posted: 12/5/2011 8:27:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I finally got the 98Bravo unlocked, so hopefully I can dish out a little more long range death.
Link Posted: 12/5/2011 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CBags04:
I finally got the 98Bravo unlocked, so hopefully I can dish out a little more long range death.

I am in love with the 98B + the 8X rifle scope
Link Posted: 12/9/2011 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I just applied to the platoon today

<––- Stryker428 on XBL/Battlelog

If anyone needs a decent helo pilot, look me up. Still re-learning a bit though, just got live back
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]
That asshole XD45 shot me from like 750 yards last night as we were dueling sniper shots at each other.
Link Posted: 12/11/2011 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By VegasEgo:
That asshole XD45 shot me from like 750 yards last night as we were dueling sniper shots at each other.

.  LOL.  Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy......
Link Posted: 12/11/2011 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#8]

It was 738 but hey who is counting.
Link Posted: 12/11/2011 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By Slipey76:

Are you SAXD45?

Link Posted: 12/11/2011 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By FTAggie:

Are you SAXD45?

Yep.

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Bushylover:

Are you SAXD45?

Yep.

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Are you SAXD45?

Yep.

...I meant yes, HE is.  Not I.

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Add me: GT= Sherwoodhater

I cant get battlelog to work, its saying i need to purchase BF3 even though i already have it, and have it added to my list.
Link Posted: 12/12/2011 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By Born4spd:

I cant get battlelog to work, its saying i need to purchase BF3 even though i already have it, and have it added to my list.

Gotta sign in with your xbox live e-mail and password.  I had the same issue.

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Are you SAXD45?

Yeah that's me. Is this a good thing or bad thing?
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 1:03:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By Born4spd:

Gotta sign in with your xbox live e-mail and password.  I had the same issue.

When i try that it says incorrect password.  :/
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 1:49:46 AM EDT
[#17]
My neighbors' did, too.  Mine worked.  Try resetting your password on xbox.com, or right on your xbox.  My neighbor did that, and it works now.
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 3:54:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Are you SAXD45?

I'm BradC34. You've jumped into a few of my rounds. You're one of the few Arfcommers I still see on occasionally.

Link Posted: 12/13/2011 11:03:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CBags04] [#19]

Are you SAXD45?

I'm BradC34. You've jumped into a few of my rounds. You're one of the few Arfcommers I still see on occasionally.

I am on frequently. Mostly when I get home from work. My XBL is under my username over there <––––––. Anyone played the B2K stuff yet?

Link Posted: 12/13/2011 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Are you SAXD45?

Yeah I played with you and against you. I try to jump in with your group because yall are mainly in the HC servers. BTW it sucks playing against you and your group.
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#21]
It varies what I play. I play with a group of Aggies that prefer regular and I actually prefer it, but I'm cool with hardcore because my other group prefers HC.

HC was great in Bad Company 2. In this it feels kind of pointless because the damage model in regular is vastly improved. HC in BF3 is generally a sniperfest and a twitch shooter.

On a B2K note... the maps are a bit of a let down from what I was expecting since I used to play BF2. Apparently the IRNV still hasn't been fixed on Xbox either.
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#22]
That sucks about the new maps. I am really looking forward to the wake island map. Were there any new weapons added to the game?
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#23]
I believe eight or 10 guns were added. They unlock via "assignments" that all seem pretty easy. You can see the requirements on Battlelog.
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#24]
The other day I got a headshot on the pilot of a chopper on Damavand Peak. I was pretty happy with myself for that one. Now to try it with a bolt action...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By NPH_1985:

The other day I got a headshot on the pilot of a chopper on Damavand Peak. I was pretty happy with myself for that one. Now to try it with a bolt action...

Every time I'm attacking on Damavand Peak, I end up taking out at least a few skid gunners, and at least one or two pilots.

Oh, and that's with my M40A5.

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Yeah I played with you and against you. I try to jump in with your group because yall are mainly in the HC servers. BTW it sucks playing against you and your group.

You were in a squad deathmatch round with us the other night that was pretty rage inducing. We were trying to get the five SDM wins needed to unlock the L85 but it was proving more difficult that expected. The LAV/BMP is king on SDM, especially on hardcore mode, and one squad seemed to get it repeatedly. When we finally beat them, most of that squad left. Slavac and I finally gave up out of sheer frustration and exhaustion a couple rounds later.

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#27]
The SDM was pretty cool. You did knife me a good bit on one of the new maps and I got you back a few times.
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Are you SAXD45?

Bad... most definitely bad.
Link Posted: 12/18/2011 4:11:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/18/2011 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#30]
So how does one go about getting Platoon approval? Sent my request earlier, Infidelhasgun is my XBL name.
Link Posted: 12/19/2011 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#31]
UnifiedREIGN Reporting
Link Posted: 12/19/2011 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Is it wrong if I enjoy loading up the dune buggies with C4 turning it into a VBIED and destroying tanks & APCs?
Link Posted: 12/19/2011 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Is it wrong if I enjoy loading up the dune buggies with C4 turning it into a VBIED and destroying tanks & APCs?

I have been the victim of this as of late.

Link Posted: 12/19/2011 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Been playing like crazy the last couple of days.  Forgot how much fun this game is.  If anyone is on after midnight eastern, my gt is Infidelhasgun. Send me an invite, mostly play conquest. Finally figuring out the best way for me to play and my k/d has been going up steady ever since.
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#35]
So what is a -94 skill level?  That means I'm good, right?
Link Posted: 12/20/2011 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By SJTalley2004:

Been playing like crazy the last couple of days.  Forgot how much fun this game is.  If anyone is on after midnight eastern, my gt is Infidelhasgun. Send me an invite, mostly play conquest. Finally figuring out the best way for me to play and my k/d has been going up steady ever since.

I'm on around 11 p.m. mountain time most nights. GT is BradC34. I have people I play with regularly so it's best to just join in on me.

Link Posted: 12/21/2011 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#37]
My gamertag is "Ravn av Nord", spelled exactly like that. I'm on at random times, completely random, and usually have a couple people with me.

I play Recon most of the time, but not sitting back and 'sniping' recon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2011 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CROQ:

I have been the victim of this as of late.

Apparently C4 is one of those solutions for many problems. I was on Oman the other day & saw a guy on the mini map inside the second floor on the other side of the wall. Threw a couple C4 on the wall, jumped down, hit the detonator and he went bye bye. Took out the wall, floor and some of the stairs. Then there's a few times I was killed after getting out of my rigged buggy. Respawned and tried the detonator, sure enough the guy took my ride. Serves him right!

Link Posted: 12/23/2011 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#39]
IN.  Got an xbox for Christmas
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#40]
+1 got the game. Finally!!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 11:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob762] [#41]
Guess I'll apply for the platoon

ETA:  Crap, looks like [AR15] is full up
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 3:24:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Somebody tried to vbied me the other night as I was cruising the streets of kharg island. We coming head on with each other I see him bail and his jeep explodes next to mine which pushes me sideways a little just enough to run the Fucker over.

But one thing has been pissing me of though. The only maps I can play are metro, kharg island and grand bazzarr. Any other maps my xbox locks up, anyone else having this problem?
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Finally back from that trip.

Figured out this Origin/Battlelog craziness and clicked "Apply". Like the other guy said though the platoon is full. Anyone starting a secondary platoon?

Good to see you all again.

-Infidel17
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Somebody tried to vbied me the other night as I was cruising the streets of kharg island. We coming head on with each other I see him bail and his jeep explodes next to mine which pushes me sideways a little just enough to run the Fucker over.

But one thing has been pissing me of though. The only maps I can play are metro, kharg island and grand bazzarr. Any other maps my xbox locks up, anyone else having this problem?

sometimes, after the map loads, and its on the mostly black screen with the smaller screen on the left?
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#45]
joined arfcom 2
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Freyr:

sometimes, after the map loads, and its on the mostly black screen with the smaller screen on the left?

That's it except I get the saving message with a small box in the bottom right screen.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Freyr:

That's it except I get the saving message with a small box in the bottom right screen.

I sometimes get it, only when playing for a long time, also, all the images stop loading (ribbons, weapon unlocks, kits, etc)
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#48]
still havent been accepted, joy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Applied to join the ARFCOM 2 platoon under this username...Be warned that I am still getting used to the whole xbox controller(PC gamer) and still serve primarily as a reactive target.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:29:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bullofspadez] [#50]
ARFCOM 2 has been pretty inactive for a while just started ARFCOM2 for XBOX

ARFCOM2 Tag AR15  Active Overflow Platoon
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top