Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 557
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t bet much. But I went ahead and did it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42361/IMG_9821-2965438.png
View Quote

One bump on Tua’s head and Miami’s trajectory changes. Looked invincible today though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
…. And if I see one more fucking post in my IG feed about Taylor "Mid-pancake-ass" Swift at the fucking Chiefs-Bears game, I will absolutely lose it.

I'm floored.
View Quote

It reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood and they would annoyingly show them frequently throughout the games.

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren’t a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother’s makeup drawer.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think the way things turned out for Adams, Rodgers, Love and the Packers is going to turn out to be the worst of all possible outcomes for everyone.  If Adams stays and the Pack draft help for him, they win another SB.  As things stand, none of them are going to win another SB.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder if Tae misses Rodgers yet. Taking some nasty hits in this game because of ball placement

I think the way things turned out for Adams, Rodgers, Love and the Packers is going to turn out to be the worst of all possible outcomes for everyone.  If Adams stays and the Pack draft help for him, they win another SB.  As things stand, none of them are going to win another SB.

I'm optimistic about Love and some of the young guys on the team.

I liked Tae a lot but he wanted to finish out his productive years with his college buddy Carr and now Carr is gone so he gets what he gets. With Rodgers he was arguably a top #1-2 WR in the league. With these guys he will be forgotten about.

Packers had their chances and honestly blew them or just didn't show up to games the way they should. I think that Seahawks game really cursed the whole team attitude for the rest of Rodgers career.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One bump on Tua’s head and Miami’s trajectory changes. Looked invincible today though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t bet much. But I went ahead and did it.

He's been sacked once in three games.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood and they would annoyingly show them frequently throughout the games.

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren’t a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother’s makeup drawer.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3C8747C6-9EA2-45AF-9DE6-87A7B5210FD5_jpe-2965446.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
…. And if I see one more fucking post in my IG feed about Taylor "Mid-pancake-ass" Swift at the fucking Chiefs-Bears game, I will absolutely lose it.

I'm floored.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3C8747C6-9EA2-45AF-9DE6-87A7B5210FD5_jpe-2965446.JPG

Jessica Simpson was Romo's demise. A joke of course, but she could have been.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

I’ll be waiting for the inevitable break up song, might have something to do with 2 things at once
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I liked Tae a lot but he wanted to finish out his productive years with his college buddy Carr and now Carr is gone so he gets what he gets. With Rodgers he was arguably a top #1-2 WR in the league. With these guys he will be forgotten about.

Packers had their chances and honestly blew them or just didn't show up to games the way they should. I think that Seahawks game really cursed the whole team attitude for the rest of Rodgers career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder if Tae misses Rodgers yet. Taking some nasty hits in this game because of ball placement

I think Love is a good QB but he'll never be Aaron Rodgers good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren't a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother's makeup drawer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
. And if I see one more fucking post in my IG feed about Taylor "Mid-pancake-ass" Swift at the fucking Chiefs-Bears game, I will absolutely lose it.

I'm floored.

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren't a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother's makeup drawer.

I'm very happily married but at least Carrie has the legs to go the distance. Tay seems to be the type to make the guy do all the work.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Accurate description is accurate. And FFS, do some fucking squats Taylor. Christ. The chick standing outside taking orders in the rain at my neighborhood Chick-Fil-A got heaps more cake.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kinda sucks watching Davante fade into obscurity after the electric plays he produced in GB.

I guess ultimately he got paid and will settle in Vegas with his bankroll and no income tax etc. Good deal for him overall if he's okay never having a ring. It's remarkable how difficult ring chasing is in the NFL vs NBA.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't bet much. But I went ahead and did it.

One bump on Tua's head and Miami's trajectory changes. Looked invincible today though.

As opposed to 3x in 1 game like last year?

Repeated head injuries increase risk of future injuries. One or two big ones and he's done.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Travis used to date black girls, so you would think Taylor doesn’t have enough curves for him. But what his ex said that led to their break up was he expected her to pay half (probably bc he didn’t want to be used for his money). That’s where Taylor is different, she makes more than him. He doesn’t have to worry about her using him for his money.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I think in pure talent Rodgers is a top 3 to ever play the game. Tough to top that.

Going from Favre to Rodgers to Love and being competitive is a feat by itself. Lots of NFCN fans hating life seeing Love doing pretty well
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't say not winning a SB is the "worst of all possible outcomes." lol

Rodgers is probably cooked, but he has a pool of freshly printed cash to swim in.

Adams still looks very good in his routes. He could be a trade candidate if the Raiders are sellers at the deadline.

Jordan Love is looking like he might be a top-10ish guy after three games with two of those being against decent defenses. If nothing else, he's probably going to get paid.

And after everyone celebrated their demise, there's a good chance the Packers still win their division and come in as a top 5 team in the NFC.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:47:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh I think in pure talent Rodgers is a top 3 to ever play the game. Tough to top that.

Going from Favre to Rodgers to Love and being competitive is a feat by itself. Lots of NFCN fans hating life seeing Love doing pretty well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thursday is going to be an exciting game. Lions @ Lambeau on a short week for division lead.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Rodgers is probably cooked, but he has a pool of freshly printed cash to swim in.

Adams still looks very good in his routes. He could be a trade candidate if the Raiders are sellers at the deadline.

Jordan Love is looking like he might be a top-10ish guy after three games with two of those being against decent defenses. If nothing else, he's probably going to get paid.

And after everyone celebrated their demise, there's a good chance the Packers still win their division and come in as a top 5 team in the NFC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm hoping some of these starters that we missed today play on Thursday and actually play well. We'll need it.

I'm honestly ready to be done with Bahktiari and don't think he's an NFL starter anymore. Dude has been stringing along this injury that happened at the end of the 2020 season into the 2023 season and at some point you just have to cut your losses and move on.

Jaire does not play with the same intensity as he did before his injury and before he got paid. Got lit up in the ATL game.

Jones I was iffy about even giving a second contract to. Love the dude but like a lot of second contract RB's the injuries start adding up.

I do like seeing Love being more willing to throw to the young guys. Reed and Wicks making plays with Love that are fun to watch.

Tae didn't look that great his first two seasons. He didn't really turn it on until year 3. Literally everyone Love is throwing to are year 1-2 guys.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

Sure... If you put photos of female celebs in a big list, there would most likely be dozens I'd pick over Taylor Swift on looks alone.

But there's also all the image and status stuff. Look at how many GD threads we've had with dudes obsessing over her.

She's the biggest female star on the planet and has been for... a decade? That's a hell of a catch for a NFL TE.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm hoping some of these starters that we missed today play on Thursday and actually play well. We'll need it.

I'm honestly ready to be done with Bahktiari and don't think he's an NFL starter anymore. Dude has been stringing along this injury that happened at the end of the 2020 season into the 2023 season and at some point you just have to cut your losses and move on.

Jaire does not play with the same intensity as he did before his injury and before he got paid. Got lit up in the ATL game.

Jones I was iffy about even giving a second contract to. Love the dude but like a lot of second contract RB's the injuries start adding up.

I do like seeing Love being more willing to throw to the young guys. Reed and Wicks making plays with Love that are fun to watch.

Tae didn't look that great his first two seasons. He didn't really turn it on until year 3. Literally everyone Love is throwing to are year 1-2 guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot about the big list of inactives for GB.

That might be an important detail.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I forgot about the big list of inactives for GB.

That might be an important detail.
View Quote

LT, LG, RB, CB, WR all inactavtive

All #1 at their position

Going to need them against the Lions
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#21]
The flag on Minkahs hit on garraopalo was a bad flag.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:10:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The flag on Minkahs hit on garraopalo was a bad flag.
View Quote

Then they tried to pile on to the Chubb injury like that was Minkah's fault.

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:10:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Noncall on the db covering Muuth.

Fucking steelers letting the Raiders back in.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One bump on Tua's head and Miami's trajectory changes. Looked invincible today though.

Yes, as opposed to that.  Did you think about that question before you asked it, because it sounds really stupid the way you phrased it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sure... If you put photos of female celebs in a big list, there would most likely be dozens I'd pick over Taylor Swift on looks alone.

But there's also all the image and status stuff. Look at how many GD threads we've had with dudes obsessing over her.

She's the biggest female star on the planet and has been for... a decade? That's a hell of a catch for a NFL TE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

I couldn't care less about her status or whether she's "a hell of catch for an NFL TE."  I'm talking about what's being put on my screen when I'm trying to watch a football game.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Reminds me of when Clay Mattews was getting hit with roughing calls and MM turning into a strawberry on the sideline yelling at the refs. Maybe Reid needs to put on a show and stick up for his player.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both of these guys are experts in coach speak and using a whole bunch of words to say nothing and not step on anyone's toes.

For Andy in particular, to say that in front of cameras, that's a really strong message.

Reminds me of when Clay Mattews was getting hit with roughing calls and MM turning into a strawberry on the sideline yelling at the refs. Maybe Reid needs to put on a show and stick up for his player.

Someone has to call them out on it.

No other OT is getting called for it, even when the alignment is more egregious.

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes, as opposed to that.  Did you think about that question before you asked it, because it sounds really stupid the way you phrased it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meant 3x concussions in 1 game. Or was it 2? 3 in the season for sure. Why get your panties in such a wad over a manlet quarterback? Sounds like a really stupid thing to be so defensive over.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I noticed a lot of people are talking about how this whole Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce thing happened on the same day Kelce's Pfizer commercial started airing.

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but the timing is... interesting.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Refs missed a hit to the head on Steeler QB Pickett.

Fucking Harris needs to quit dancing and hit the damn line hard.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:28:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Meant 3x concussions in 1 game. Or was it 2? 3 in the season for sure. Why get your panties in such a wad over a manlet quarterback? Sounds like a really stupid thing to be so defensive over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure thing bud.  You have fun with your delusions.  I won't be seeing them anymore.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Jimmy G with a pick to end the game lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#33]
I've always enjoyed a good Raiders L.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:32:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you met #77 (Tyron Smith) for Dallas? Guaranteed to miss multiple games EVERY SEASON and still pulling in a huge paycheck. Dallas should have moved on 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sure thing bud.  You have fun with your delusions.  I won't be seeing them anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mah delusions! Where shall I put them?

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I noticed a lot of people are talking about how this whole Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce thing happened on the same day Kelce's Pfizer commercial started airing.

View Quote

What is the start date?
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is Pickett getting better or is the Raiders' D just bad?
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't answer the Pickett question, at least not yet, but the Raiders D is bottom 5 by EPA.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#39]

lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
No Canada's play calling is overdraft.

Pickett needs a good offensive coordinator.

O-line has not gelled yet.

N.Harris is proving he was overdrafted.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I couldn't care less about her status or whether she's "a hell of catch for an NFL TE."  I'm talking about what's being put on my screen when I'm trying to watch a football game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What is the start date?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the start date?

Today.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:54:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

This lame-ass charade lasts for six months, maybe. What's more annoying is IDK why I even care; in fact, I wouldn't if I could log into IG without seeing BR or BS post about it every five fucking minutes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/80awse-2965514.gif

The Bears ruined that game far worse than Taylor Swift’s lackluster physical appearance did.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 11:56:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Have you met #77 (Tyron Smith) for Dallas? Guaranteed to miss multiple games EVERY SEASON and still pulling in a huge paycheck. Dallas should have moved on 3 years ago.
View Quote

No but not my problem. I honestly don't pay attention to Dallas that much. They haven't been a relevant contender in the NFL for 3 decades.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:00:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The Bears ruined that game far worse than Taylor Swift’s lackluster physical appearance did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/80awse-2965514.gif

We're watching redzone and my wife goes "oh my God Travis kelce"

"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT"

I just want to watch this horrible game and laugh at the Bears.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No shit were watching redzone and my wife goes "oh my God Travis kelce"

"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT"

I just want to watch this horrible game and laugh at the Bears.
View Quote

One of the rare occasions I am happy my wife loves 80's and 90's country above all else and doesn't even try to entertain new country or new music at all. She is is perpetually stuck in nostalgic movies and music.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No but not my problem. I honestly don't pay attention to Dallas that much. They haven't been a relevant contender in the NFL for 3 decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Without looking at the dates, I'm pretty sure the Cowboys have won just as many Super Bowls in the past "3 decades" as the Packers.

Regardless, for the past quarter of a century I think both franchises have been a disappointment and I'm not sure which has been more disappointing.  The Packers do have one Super Bowl to the Cowboys' zero, but on the flip side the Packers have that one Super Bowl win in a quarter of a century of first ballot HOF QB play with the majority of it being from "the most talented QB of all time."
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Without looking at the dates, I'm pretty sure the Cowboys have won just as many Super Bowls in the past "3 decades" as the Packers.

Regardless, for the past quarter of a century I think both franchises have been a disappointment and I'm not sure which has been more disappointing.  The Packers do have one Super Bowl to the Cowboys' zero, but on the flip side the Packers have that one Super Bowl win in a quarter of a century of first ballot HOF QB play with the majority of it being from "the most talented QB of all time."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I definitely think the Packers have been MORE disappointing than the Cowboys in the last 3 decades.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#50]
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
Page / 557
Top Top