Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 557
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Accurate description is accurate. And FFS, do some fucking squats Taylor. Christ. The chick standing outside taking orders in the rain at my neighborhood Chick-Fil-A got heaps more cake.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood and they would annoyingly show them frequently throughout the games.

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren't a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother's makeup drawer.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3C8747C6-9EA2-45AF-9DE6-87A7B5210FD5_jpe-2965446.JPG

Accurate description is accurate. And FFS, do some fucking squats Taylor. Christ. The chick standing outside taking orders in the rain at my neighborhood Chick-Fil-A got heaps more cake.

Yeah, if people like Swift's music, good for them.  Its not to my taste, but I can see how some people would like it.

What I don't get though is her army of simps (and there certainly are some on this site) that insist that her physical appearance is drop dead gorgeous.  I have literally seen more attractive looking women working at Walmart and those women probably invested 10% as much time and 1% as much money in their hair and makeup as Swift does.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

Now post his career earnings.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:37:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

Yep.  After this week, there's no more joy in watching the Broncos fail.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

I felt bad for him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:38:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

I saw that and didn't want to post it to pile on but feel bad for the dude.

Hackett started 2-1 through 3 games.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

This was supposed to be a contender. This might be one of the more shocking tales of a team I’ve seen. At least with the jets Rodgers had a season ending injury. The demise of Wilson had been insane.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:55:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

In watching the Broncos players fail: perhaps.

In watching Sean Payton fail:

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This was supposed to be a contender. This might be one of the more shocking tales of a team I’ve seen. At least with the jets Rodgers had a season ending injury. The demise of Wilson had been insane.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

Not just the demise of Wilson.  The demise of the Broncos' defense.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:58:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

Last season the D was legit.  The Broncos had a run where if they had just scored 17 points in regulation they would have been 10-2 (or something like that).  But by the end of the season the defense had hit "fuck it."  This season they aren't even trying.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Last season the D was legit.  The Broncos had a run where if they had just scored 17 points in regulation they would have been 10-2 (or something like that).  But by the end of the season the defense had hit "fuck it."  This season they aren't even trying.
View Quote
Karma's come for Sean Peyton and the Denver Broncos are in the way.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

Isn't that the type of loss you exit stage right from and go try to rebuild your career at a small college?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#12]
The NEW new new new new new new new new new new new Worst Game Ever
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:55:43 AM EDT
[#13]
After a very eventually day of college football on Saturday, this is what ESPN had on autoplay when you pulled up their app:

Attachment Attached File

After a very eventfully day of NFL on Sunday, this is what ESPN has on autoplay when you pull up their app:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:38:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's always joy in watching Russell Wilson struggle.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:41:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're right. She looks just like Rosie "where's my fucking food?" O'Donnell.............................    

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/577645/Taylor_Swift_1_jpg-2965571.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood and they would annoyingly show them frequently throughout the games.

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren’t a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother’s makeup drawer.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3C8747C6-9EA2-45AF-9DE6-87A7B5210FD5_jpe-2965446.JPG

Yeah, you're right. She looks just like Rosie "where's my fucking food?" O'Donnell.............................    

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/577645/Taylor_Swift_1_jpg-2965571.JPG

Nice airbrushed/photoshopped pic, but I have no idea how you saw “gawky baby giraffe” and got “she looks just like Rosie ‘where's my fucking food’ O'Donnell” from it.

I didn’t see anyone in this thread call her fat because she’s not fat.

At least not anymore.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:01:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Now post his career earnings.
View Quote

Garett Bolles, how much does he earn yearly? Since he agreed to play for Denver Broncos by extending the tenure for four more years, his salary will reach $17 million per year.
The football player Garett earns a massive amount by playing, so he has also piled up considerable net worth. But, his net worth is yet to be disclosed officially.
Additionally, Garett Bolles signed a four-year contract with Denver Broncos in late November 2020 for $68 million.
Similarly, in 2017, Garett was provided with $11,031,904 by the Denver Broncos as per the contract’s agreement. The deal was limited to four years.
Plus, he received $6,163,203 as a signing bonus, including $2,757,976 average salary.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:19:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No but not my problem. I honestly don't pay attention to Dallas that much. They haven't been a relevant contender in the NFL for 3 decades.
View Quote

They are always a contender the first few games of the season and for the first game in the playoffs.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

Don't watch Denver to know how well he plays, but if he is any good, couldn't he demand a trade like other players do?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:25:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In watching the Broncos players fail: perhaps.

In watching Sean Payton fail:

https://y.yarn.co/39a25297-29a4-40e2-b28f-3a02cf52d741_text.gif
View Quote

Am I the only one that thought Payton was going to do something decent with Denver this year and make significant improvements over last season?
Being a Parcell's disciple, I expected more.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:42:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Don't watch Denver to know how well he plays, but if he is any good, couldn't he demand a trade like other players do?
View Quote

Maybe he likes the city? Maybe his wife is from there? Maybe his kids love their school?

But losing does suck & I know I never handled it well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Am I the only one that thought Payton was going to do something decent with Denver this year and make significant improvements over last season?
Being a Parcell's disciple, I expected more.
View Quote

How does one polish a turd?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:16:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nice airbrushed/photoshopped pic, but I have no idea how you saw “gawky baby giraffe” and got “she looks just like Rosie ‘where's my fucking food’ O'Donnell” from it.

At least not anymore.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/86BAA64C-598A-4F7C-A930-66ECEEC22651_jpe-2965573.JPG
View Quote

I never called her fat. I compared her to O'Donnell because she's the most repellant female I know.

I've got non-posed pics of Swift that's not COC approved for GD. She is indeed smoking.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#25]
There was some ugly football yesterday.  I'm trying to decide which is the worst-coached team in the league.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I never called her fat. I compared her to O'Donnell because she's the most repellant female I know.

I've got non-posed pics of Swift that's not COC approved for GD. She is indeed smoking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least not anymore.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/86BAA64C-598A-4F7C-A930-66ECEEC22651_jpe-2965573.JPG

This isn't creepy
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#27]

LOL
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Cardinals were solid with a young QB.  Texans too.
What can you say about Broncos?
Dolphins, Chiefs dominant.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Damn, Twitter is hard today. LOL

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There was some ugly football yesterday.  I'm trying to decide which is the worst-coached team in the league.
View Quote

Arthur Smith has entered the chat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, if people like Swift's music, good for them.  Its not to my taste, but I can see how some people would like it.

What I don't get though is her army of simps (and there certainly are some on this site) that insist that her physical appearance is drop dead gorgeous.  I have literally seen more attractive looking women working at Walmart and those women probably invested 10% as much time and 1% as much money in their hair and makeup as Swift does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren't a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother's makeup drawer.

You're trying a bit too hard here.

Just because she's lacking in curves doesn't mean she isn't very pretty.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:56:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

NEVER.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You're trying a bit too hard here.

Just because she's lacking in curves doesn't mean she isn't very pretty.
View Quote

She's not though. Average at best and she's got fame and fortune on her side.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

I'm not sure you can pin what happened yesterday on Wilson.

His stat line was reasonable: 22/38 for 306 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 sack for 12 yards lost, and a QBR of 67.6.

The defense allowing 70 points, though...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Falcons have a winning record despite not having a franchise QB or a particularly good pass rush.

On an EPA/play basis, they're almost dead even with the Patriots.

I don't put a lot of value on Smith, but to hate on him in this moment and in light of what he as to work with seems odd.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Posted without context:

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

NEVER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

NEVER.

To be perfectly honest, I don't see how things could be worse for them.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Needs no context. "A picture is worth a thousand words" has never been more true.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

If she was average she would be a lot fatter.

I get not liking skinny girls, but she's always had a very pretty face.  There are plenty of attractive people who don't float my boat, but that doesn't mean they aren't attractive.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The Falcons have a winning record despite not having a franchise QB or a particularly good pass rush.

I don't put a lot of value on Smith, but to hate on him in this moment and in light of what he as to work with seems odd.
View Quote

A better question would to ask is what have you seen that looks like they are trending the right direction?

Yes, they beat two teams with QBs making their 1st and 3rd career starts.

The NFL has been trending to more passing for a long time and Smith has this team trending the opposite direction. He’s not the GM but I’m sure he has a say in the draft process and Drafting a RB and TE in top 10 in a three year span is comical. That also ignores that taking the first WR off the board that was/is arguably the 4-5th best is also questionable.

The FA’s brought in outside of Bates are either old, Titan retreads, or Saints retreads. There’s what 3? Players on the roster that he didn’t bring in. So what he has to work with is all on him at this point.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nice airbrushed/photoshopped pic, but I have no idea how you saw "gawky baby giraffe" and got "she looks just like Rosie 'where's my fucking food' O'Donnell" from it.

I didn't see anyone in this thread call her fat because she's not fat.

At least not anymore.

View Quote
No one looks good in the dump-squat position.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#44]

STRIKE !!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)

NEVER.

I'm sure they can, and I'd like to see how.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Reminds me of when Clay Mattews was getting hit with roughing calls and MM turning into a strawberry on the sideline yelling at the refs. Maybe Reid needs to put on a show and stick up for his player.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both of these guys are experts in coach speak and using a whole bunch of words to say nothing and not step on anyone's toes.

For Andy in particular, to say that in front of cameras, that's a really strong message.

Reminds me of when Clay Mattews was getting hit with roughing calls and MM turning into a strawberry on the sideline yelling at the refs. Maybe Reid needs to put on a show and stick up for his player.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I think the way things turned out for Adams, Rodgers, Love and the Packers is going to turn out to be the worst of all possible outcomes for everyone.  If Adams stays and the Pack draft help for him, they win another SB.  As things stand, none of them are going to win another SB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder if Tae misses Rodgers yet. Taking some nasty hits in this game because of ball placement

I think the way things turned out for Adams, Rodgers, Love and the Packers is going to turn out to be the worst of all possible outcomes for everyone.  If Adams stays and the Pack draft help for him, they win another SB.  As things stand, none of them are going to win another SB.

We're 4 starts into Love's career and we're already saying he'll never win a SB?

I mean it's statistically a long shot for any QB, but that just seems like an odd statement...

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Speaking of Travis Kelce...

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A better question would to ask is what have you seen that looks like they are trending the right direction?

The NFL has been trending to more passing for a long time and Smith has this team trending the opposite direction. He’s not the GM but I’m sure he has a say in the draft process and Drafting a RB and TE in top 10 in a three year span is comical. That also ignores that taking the first WR off the board that was/is arguably the 4-5th best is also questionable.

The FA’s brought in outside of Bates are either old, Titan retreads, or Saints retreads. There’s what 3? Players on the roster that he didn’t bring in. So what he has to work with is all on him at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know the inner workings of the Falcons, and I'm not sure what the power structure is.

I'm sure Smith does have some say on who gets drafted, but bad roster construction is generally a GM problem... unless we want to point fingers at Arthur Blank because it was bad under the previous front office, too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I get not liking skinny girls, but she's always had a very pretty face.  There are plenty of attractive people who don't float my boat, but that doesn't mean they aren't attractive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scrape the ton of makeup off her and she is plain.
She does not have a pretty face.
Page / 557
Top Top