Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1257 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Haub:

Geez... thats a sight not often seen. Quite the salvo.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Haub:
Originally Posted By Chokey:
cruise missile launches

Geez... thats a sight not often seen. Quite the salvo.

Clearer video in this tweet

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

It sounds like someone is beating the drums of war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
Looks like Russia is preparing to pull out of their Embassy in Poland.  They are burning documents.

Yup.  I don't foresee Russia invading Poland, or attacking Poland, unless Putin is really off his rocker.  If he is, God help us all.  

Otherwise, Russia has bit off more than it can chew in Ukraine.  The only place this military will be going after UKR is back home to lick it's wounds.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Damn the Politburo is thick in this thread now.
View Quote

Ain't that the damn truth...
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Just curious if anybody has heard rumors of private individuals forming groups,  gearing up, and going around the usual Ukrainian path, in order to take  the fight to the russians. I already know people have thought about it. It sounds dangerous, but it also makes sense. And I definitely know people with enough experience and determination to make it happen.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Cool, good luck with everything going forward.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tboy:

I mean if you're complaining about poor fundraising, then turn down three different people with big followings that specifically are interested in boosting you for donations, then you no longer get to complain about not raising money, because raising money effectively means getting into the limelight.

I also didn't ask you for help, I DM'd you to OFFER help.

I went to Ukraine because at the beginning of the war my American expat friend in Yavoriv asked for help, and gave me a list of specific medical items they needed. The equipment I took over ended up being split between Father Roman at the Garrison Church for distribution to their guys, and Yavoriv. The latter ended up being put to use after the air strike there, so it already has been put to good use. We've also set up a 501 and have sourced armor from Poland and IFAKs from Slovakia.

Yes, I also facilitated several journalists getting good, tear-jerking and emotional stories out, which if you've paid attention to the information war you will understand how much that has mattered so far.

You've been offered actual material help with your objectives, yet all I've seen you do so far is sulk like a child and post pictures of you screaming like an unhinged lunatic at the journalists that came to help you get Ukraine's story out.

I never got a response to this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/587AA17D-E848-487B-A10A-DD87CDC883CB-2322458.jpg

So, I guess it is kosher now to start posting PMs?  Gotcha.

Also, you assumed that I read you PM but didn't even look at it until you messaged me again.  I just don't want to be associated with you because I don't want to be sucked into your circus, especially with a trans person coming to a country where this is frowned upon and folks laugh at you (Ukrainians will be nice in your face but laugh at you behind your back).

Cool, good luck with everything going forward.

“ass-hat vs class-act”.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Azygos:

That could be a big tell that Poland is imminently going to peacekeep in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Looks like Russia is preparing to pull out of their Embassy in Poland.  They are burning documents.

That could be a big tell that Poland is imminently going to peacekeep in Ukraine.

I doubt it.  Other NATO countries would flip their shit.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

I'm 99% sure he means Forward Observation Group.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zZEAAOSwfzZgMJQz/s-l300.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Originally Posted By Squatch:
Originally Posted By M-1975:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOepX_PWYAcu11z?format=png&name=small

Pictures of the flag?

I'm 99% sure he means Forward Observation Group.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zZEAAOSwfzZgMJQz/s-l300.jpg

I've yet to figure out who these dudes are...
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

Glad to hear from you.  I hadn't seen a post in a while, although I may have overlooked it or skipped a page...
View Quote

I am here everyday, and usually just reading/copy pasting info for family here that wants more than the TV offers.

Here in Dnipropetrovs'k oblast we have remained relatively safe and untouched. Air raid sirens usually go off at night or early morning. We have seen a few reports of bombers shot down and also some rockets.

A few days ago I woke up to the sirens, opened the window, and heard what I believe were our defense rockets going overhead. Talk about something you don't want to hear! Still better than maybe a week ago when I heard the same thing followed by explosions. That was a missile that was shot down. Pretty unnerving some days.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:
Probably a good chance of propaganda, but sounds like the numbers might not be too far off.

ETA: tweet said comparison of Afghan war to Ukraine war.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOemor3WQAY3qDB?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

I don't think there have been that many Ukrainian military deaths, maybe I'm wrong. Counting civilians sure.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Probably a good chance of propaganda, but sounds like the numbers might not be too far off.

View Quote

I don't think there have been that many Ukrainian military deaths, maybe I'm wrong. Counting civilians sure.
ETA... doh I can't read
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Looks like a volcanic eruption.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOY8G_HXoAEvtcQ?format=jpg&name=large
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:

Typical Russian  piece of shit !  4kts  

RUSSIA’S ONLY AIRCRAFT CARRIER ADMIRAL KUZNETSOV CATCHES FIRE AGAIN ! DEFENSE UPDATES
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

View All Quotes

it's comparing Russian losses in Afghanistan and Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:34:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: grambosc] [#14]
It looks like Cloudflare took playforukraine.life / .live down today.  Cloudflare was  listed yesterday by "Anonymous" as still operating in Russia.

I've switched my machine that runs all the time over to https://ban-dera.com/ to continue the cyber assault.  I found them via the IT Army of Ukraine telegram feed.  I may also set up one of the other, Linux based options listed on https://ddosukraine.com.ua once I get home.

(URLs intentionally left cold - I don't want anyone accidentally participating in cyber warfare)
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

It will be interesting to see what happens. There seems to be support for them to do that independently. With Belarus getting snotty, Poland has increased reason to worry about their borders.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Yup.  I don't foresee Russia invading Poland, or attacking Poland, unless Putin is really off his rocker.  If he is, God help us all.  

Otherwise, Russia has bit off more than it can chew in Ukraine.  The only place this military will be going after UKR is back home to lick it's wounds.
View All Quotes

Based on the performance of the Russian military so far, if they attack Poland, Poland armored units will be in Moscow before spring is over.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Are they using smoke pots... fer realz?
They have some serious mall tacticians exercising book learnin'
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Just curious if anybody has heard rumors of private individuals forming groups,  gearing up, and going around the usual Ukrainian path, in order to take  the fight to the russians. I already know people have thought about it. It sounds dangerous, but it also makes sense. And I definitely know people with enough experience and determination to make it happen.
View Quote

Sounds like a great way to get shot at by both sides.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#19]

My cousin saw the FOG guys in Afghanistan. Bullets don't hurt them. They burst into flames when they go into battle. They are demons. They can't be killed. My cousin said so.(can somebody translate this into russian for me.)
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#20]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOepX_PWYAcu11z?format=png&name=small
View Quote

Lol, FOG?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0M3InlsIE
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:
Originally Posted By ludder093:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0M3InlsIE

Rumors say they are running on Putin critics.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#22]
"Canadian sniper Valli dispelled rumors of his death by presenting a photo from Kyiv with a SAKO TRG 42 rifle"

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

The war in Ukraine has been going totally differently than I had thought it was going to go. I would like to see the Ukranians gain enough ground that they can focus on attacking supply routes for the russians. Cut them off, all of them. All the way to the sea. Let them stay in their defensive positions with no supplies. Destroy or take all supplies russia tries to send in. Open up safe routes to the ukraine cities and let the russian forces just starve where they are.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:38:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#24]
https://t.me/OSINTUKRAINE/3655

Telegram vid of a couple former UA T-72AMT

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Seems like they hit something, didn't think it was possible with ATGM.

BigNews: the Azov hit Russian "Raptor" patrol boat with ATGM.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

I am here everyday, and usually just reading/copy pasting info for family here that wants more than the TV offers.

Here in Dnipropetrovs'k oblast we have remained relatively safe and untouched. Air raid sirens usually go off at night or early morning. We have seen a few reports of bombers shot down and also some rockets.

A few days ago I woke up to the sirens, opened the window, and heard what I believe were our defense rockets going overhead. Talk about something you don't want to hear! Still better than maybe a week ago when I heard the same thing followed by explosions. That was a missile that was shot down. Pretty unnerving some days.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Glad to hear from you.  I hadn't seen a post in a while, although I may have overlooked it or skipped a page...

I guarantee it's unnerving!  I would think that even the most battle-hardened types would be unnerved at hearing that in their neighborhood.

It's good to hear that you and your family are safe.  I pray it stays that way.  

I always figured that Dnipro city would be a strategic point.  It's good to know that they're somewhat stalled in other areas.

Have an escape plan if you can (and secondary, and tertiary) and keep your head down if it gets bad.  

God bless.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#27]
"Canadian sniper Valli dispelled rumors of his death by presenting a photo from Kyiv with a SAKO TRG 42 rifle"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOeyjo9WUAgVx79?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

That's a damn nice rifle
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

So, in 3.5 weeks of fighting, the Russians have lost almost 2 tank divisions worth of tanks, 4-5 motor rifle divisions worth of APCs and IFVs, and 14 artillery battalions worth of artillery.  Uh yeah, that's pretty bad.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
The softening U.S. attitude, described by a dozen people familiar with the debate, follows months of efforts by some senior administration officials to convince a wary president that ignoring the de facto Saudi leader was hampering U.S. foreign policy goals.

President Joe Biden has been reluctantly drawn into closer ties with Saudi Arabia's king-in-waiting, forced by Russia's invasion of Ukraine to rethink a standoffish approach as the U.S. struggles to curb soaring oil prices. The problem is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman isn't ready to play along.

The softening U.S. attitude, described by a dozen people familiar with the debate, follows months of efforts by some senior administration officials to convince a wary president that ignoring the de facto Saudi leader was hampering U.S. foreign policy goals. The need to isolate Moscow gave new impetus to that push. One official described Russia's aggression as a paradigm-shifting event that changes the way the U.S. looked at Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is the Middle East's economic powerhouse and for years has been a political heavyweight in the region's affairs and a dominant force in OPEC+ -- a powerful alliance between the oil-exporters' cartel and Russia. It's also one of the biggest buyers of American weapons.

The shift is in part an admission that Biden backed himself into a corner during his presidential campaign by calling Saudi Arabia a "pariah," a reflection of his revulsion over the 2018 murder of critic Jamal Khashoggi and a desire to retreat from his predecessor's cozier relations. Donald Trump deployed his son-in-law Jared Kushner to work directly with MBS -- as the prince is usually called -- often to the exclusion of his own top diplomat.

Conversations with people in Riyadh and Washington paint a picture of an administration that recognizes it must maintain a decades-old partnership that's guaranteed U.S. clout in the world's top energy-exporting region and yet also wants to punish Prince Mohammed, 36, over his human rights record.
Biden Forced To Rethink Saudi Ties For Oil, But Crown Prince "Pouting"

sounds like it's president potato-head who's doing the pouting, not so much the crown prince.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone honestly concerned about a "lack of combat footage/pics" needs to understand that it's 2022, not 2010.

1. They're simply not looking in the right places.  It's especially silly when they drop in here to complain about it and ignore 1000 pages of dead Russians.  The landscape of the internet is not the same as it was a decade ago

2. Livestreaming from a mobile device is a good way to get killed.  Ukraine post-2014 clued in those paying attention about emissions control in sort of the same way that the recent Armenian/Azeri dustup was a wakeup call on cheap drones.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:43:44 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Oh I feel a lot better now.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Phocks:
Honestly, Belorus is probably doing the "correct" thing for their national interests now.  Keep intimating that you're crossing the border, move troops around a little, but never actually do it.  If they definitively commit one way or the other, they lose all ability to influence their future - if they attack, the sanctions are there for good, and Russia completely and permanently owns them- at that point, they might as well be annexed.  Based on what's happened in Ukraine so far, there's also a good chance of getting their military utterly crushed, which is pretty much the only support the regime has.  If they definitively back out of any military action against Ukraine, Russia might just pull a Crimea on them, and will certainly continue to conduct combat and logistics operations from Belorussian soil, and even if Russia does nothing overtly, Lukoshenko probably doesn't want to risk Russian support because he's not all that popular.
View Quote

Perhaps Lukashenko is trying to make a better deal for himself and Belarus.  For example, he would have to know Russia’s situation is getting dire.  Thus the value of his potential assistance is skyrocketing.  Perhaps he is demanding something of real value - for example, a substantial number of nuclear weapons transferred to Belarus ownership permanently?  This would give he and his country added security and negotiating power if things get really serious.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Ukrainian tycoon and politician's glamorous wife 'carried $29million in CASH through a refugee border crossing into the EU'

Money was spotted by Hungarian customs in baggage of Anastasia Kotvitska. Criminal probe launched into failure to declare removal of sum from Ukraine

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/22/01/55636721-10637997-image-a-22_1647914213773.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/22/01/55636767-10637997-image-a-25_1647914438107.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/22/01/55636719-10637997-image-m-24_1647914407373.jpg

More
View Quote

golf ball through a garden hose?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

They were burning stuff at their embassy in UKR right before they attacked.  I don't think they'd be that stupid but as has been pointed out they don't think like I/we do.  Hope for the best prepare for the worst.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

You can laugh if you want but it's true. They fight with the americans but the american military is actually afraid of them. They look like regular soldiers until they go into battle. Just look at their flag. I feel bad for the russian soldiers. The russian soldiers should run while they can. When the battle is at it's worst, that's when the FOG guys are coming.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#36]

I don't attention whore and refuse to play into that game.  I don't even know who those two people you named dropped are and honestly don't care because I don't do "LOOK AT ME" social media, begging for followers.  I have refused MULTIPLE interviews because they do this for sensationalism, act like they really care, then leave when they're done, letting others pick up the pieces while they move on to the next big story.  I think you asking for ARFCOM to donate to you so you could jump on a plane to self promote yourself as part of your war/conflict tourism is poor taste and I refuse to get involved with whatever agenda you have.  I don't have the time, energy, or willingness to babysit outsiders that know nothing about this country, culture, or people.  I especially don't appreciate some random guy messaging me, asking for help ONCE they arrived, instead of trying to coordinate beforehand, like a normal person would (I missed your drama thread because I was too busy transporting refugees to Italy that week).  You might have good motives but I am suspect and know there were better ways to spend the money than for your vacation.  Maybe I'm bitter?  Possibly, but I see so many here that are using this conflict for their own entertainment and escapism instead of the few that are affected by this war.

I prefer to work behind the scenes and coordinate with many locals that are constantly getting changing requests for assistance.  There's been a thread created by a member asking what a good charity would be to contribute to.  I told him to PM me because I have various options for him to contribute to but he never did.
View All Quotes
Ian McCollum messaged me to ask for recommendations for places to donate he could boost on his channel, I messaged you twice because I was going to have him send his followers your way but you never responded.

I had two other people (Nancy Rommelmann and Antonio Garcia Martinez) that were willing to boost you as well.

I don't attention whore and refuse to play into that game.  I don't even know who those two people you named dropped are and honestly don't care because I don't do "LOOK AT ME" social media, begging for followers.  I have refused MULTIPLE interviews because they do this for sensationalism, act like they really care, then leave when they're done, letting others pick up the pieces while they move on to the next big story.  I think you asking for ARFCOM to donate to you so you could jump on a plane to self promote yourself as part of your war/conflict tourism is poor taste and I refuse to get involved with whatever agenda you have.  I don't have the time, energy, or willingness to babysit outsiders that know nothing about this country, culture, or people.  I especially don't appreciate some random guy messaging me, asking for help ONCE they arrived, instead of trying to coordinate beforehand, like a normal person would (I missed your drama thread because I was too busy transporting refugees to Italy that week).  You might have good motives but I am suspect and know there were better ways to spend the money than for your vacation.  Maybe I'm bitter?  Possibly, but I see so many here that are using this conflict for their own entertainment and escapism instead of the few that are affected by this war.

I prefer to work behind the scenes and coordinate with many locals that are constantly getting changing requests for assistance.  There's been a thread created by a member asking what a good charity would be to contribute to.  I told him to PM me because I have various options for him to contribute to but he never did.

A significant amount of your posting the last few pages has been exactly that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Houlagan72:

A significant amount of your posting the last few pages has been exactly that.
View Quote

The mod has asked people to stop bickering. They have.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#38]

That dude is conspicuously unmarked and running around with a 1911.

View Quote

1911 3 time world war champ
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#39]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOeyjo9WUAgVx79?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Wonder if he's been hunting Generals?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

They were burning stuff at their embassy in UKR right before they attacked.  I don't think they'd be that stupid but as has been pointed out they don't think like I/we do.  Hope for the best prepare for the worst.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

Agreed. I highly doubt they'd be burning unless they were planning to evac. That is unless it's a psyop.

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Supposedly Russian saboteurs dressed in Ukrainian uniforms captured in Kyiv.

View Quote

If true, blindfold...BANG!
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Agreed. I highly doubt they'd be burning unless they were planning to evac. That is unless it's a psyop.

View Quote

I'm thinking russia is planning to start bombing convoys and staging areas. Probably just on the ukranian side of the border.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:57:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#43]

The mod has asked people to stop bickering. They have.
View Quote

People are going to be responding to his posts for the rest of the day.  Don't wear yourself out copy and pasting.

ETA * unless you want some + post count
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:00:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stone-age] [#44]

People are going to be responding to his posts for the rest of the day.  Don't wear yourself out copy and pasting.

View Quote

I'm not trying to be a hall monitor. I just figure that once everybody knows about the mods instructions everything will chill out. The people responding probably don't know.
Edit. Nothing wrong with post count.

I'm kind of standing by to get dinged for my silly shit anyway. Then I'll have to post reminders to myself.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOe3LTpXEAIANkd?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOe3L_ZWUAYXDO0?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

That's really good camouflage. I wonder if they are terrified that drone bombs are likely to burn anything that can bee seen from the air. Sounds stressful. They should just leave their tank before they get burned alive inside of it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

sounds like it's president potato-head who's doing the pouting, not so much the crown prince.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
The softening U.S. attitude, described by a dozen people familiar with the debate, follows months of efforts by some senior administration officials to convince a wary president that ignoring the de facto Saudi leader was hampering U.S. foreign policy goals.

President Joe Biden has been reluctantly drawn into closer ties with Saudi Arabia's king-in-waiting, forced by Russia's invasion of Ukraine to rethink a standoffish approach as the U.S. struggles to curb soaring oil prices. The problem is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman isn't ready to play along.

The softening U.S. attitude, described by a dozen people familiar with the debate, follows months of efforts by some senior administration officials to convince a wary president that ignoring the de facto Saudi leader was hampering U.S. foreign policy goals. The need to isolate Moscow gave new impetus to that push. One official described Russia's aggression as a paradigm-shifting event that changes the way the U.S. looked at Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is the Middle East's economic powerhouse and for years has been a political heavyweight in the region's affairs and a dominant force in OPEC+ -- a powerful alliance between the oil-exporters' cartel and Russia. It's also one of the biggest buyers of American weapons.

The shift is in part an admission that Biden backed himself into a corner during his presidential campaign by calling Saudi Arabia a "pariah," a reflection of his revulsion over the 2018 murder of critic Jamal Khashoggi and a desire to retreat from his predecessor's cozier relations. Donald Trump deployed his son-in-law Jared Kushner to work directly with MBS -- as the prince is usually called -- often to the exclusion of his own top diplomat.

Conversations with people in Riyadh and Washington paint a picture of an administration that recognizes it must maintain a decades-old partnership that's guaranteed U.S. clout in the world's top energy-exporting region and yet also wants to punish Prince Mohammed, 36, over his human rights record.
Biden Forced To Rethink Saudi Ties For Oil, But Crown Prince "Pouting"

This is what these morons in the US Gov't don't get both GOP and Dems.  Everyone in the world is looking out for their own needs and this guy flat out says it.  It's time our leaders get the message and do the same.  Trump tried but needed about 8 more years to get things right.  

"In a recent interview with the Atlantic, when asked if Biden misunderstands him, the crown prince responded "simply, I do not care," adding that it was "up to him to think about the interests of America." Of the idea of alienating Saudi Arabia, he replied, "go for it.""

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#48]

I'm not trying to be a hall monitor. I just figure that once everybody knows about the mods instructions everything will chill out. The people responding probably don't know.

I'm kind of standing by to get dinged for my silly shit anyway. Then I'll have to post reminders to myself.
View All Quotes

It's needed because it's really the only way of keeping that fire from flaring back up.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOe3LTpXEAIANkd?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOe3L_ZWUAYXDO0?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Why go through all that work to just abandon it?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Guess I'm wrong since I never read his message and only glanced at it since I have no intention of putting myself into the limelight.  Running around and dealing with constant communications from the US (8 hour time difference) so not able to sleep, then constantly woken up by sirens, then not being able to eat, and then having to squabble with an "expert" here is annoying.  I'm out of this thread as soon as I answer all the questions, if there are any left.
View Quote
I think you need to take a little break. Come back when you have unwound a bit.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1257 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top