Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2305 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vahog:

You don't buy that the burden of the reparations forced the Weimar Republic to print money and generate the runaway inflation, aiding to the rise of the Nazis?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Right.  Plus, the $$ value of those wouldn't really go very far at all in the big picture.

Ideally, you'd have a change of government with full awareness of the issue and wanting to repudiate what happened and acknowledge the issue. An example of that is how WWI ended, which was illuminating.

- Military leaders told the political leadership to make peace; they knew it was collapsing (Hindenburg/Ludendorff, "H+L")
- Pol/mil leadership forced the Emperor out as a scapegoat
- They tried to continue in power, but the people knew they were culpable so drove them out, too.
- Subsequent civilian leadership made the peace.

In the mean time, and long after the armistice 11/11/18, the Allied Powers kept the blockade in place and the country effectively "sanctioned" until a binding peace was signed.  This drove the Germans insane, but it forced a somewhat equitable peace agreement with reparations.  The break-down of that peace agreement later was because of allied weakness and German weirdness, but not inherent defects of the agreement.

Any true "reparations" would really only come about from a) a change of government and b) a need to lift crippling sanctions.  And I think the odds are that will transpire, slowly.  But it's not a guarantee - just an educated estimate of probabilities when factoring a whole host of moving variables. Which can change.

You don't buy that the burden of the reparations forced the Weimar Republic to print money and generate the runaway inflation, aiding to the rise of the Nazis?

It's debatable. I've heard that Germany really wasn't paying anyway, I never fact checked it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Phillip Morris is doing more damage than Lockheed Martin.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

Can someone please post a hot link where I can buy Steven Seagal's shirt?
View Quote

It's $15.99 before shipping.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/dickhead-shirt/

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Eat_Beef:

You're equating tube artillery to rockets and missiles.  Yes, it's obvious that if Ukraine hits a huge Russian ammo dump it's going to make a fire.  If Russia fires 9 rounds into a trench, and another into a concrete apartment building, they've fired 10x as many shells, and caused no fires.

I would agree Russian shelling is down, and Ukrainian is up, but I haven't seen anything that gives an accurate assessment on what the current ratio is.  Fire maps are correlated but not linear, at least not provably.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eat_Beef:
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Given that there has been a marked decrease in the number of data points on the Ukrainian side of the battle lines since Ukraine stepped up their attacks on Russian ammo depots, it isn't an assumption. Further, since location of the destroyed Russian "stuff" are in precisely the same location as the FIRMS data indicates (although some of the FIRMS data is 750m and others are 350m), it isn't an assumption. For that matter, when Ukraine has talked about where Russia lobbed a missile, that has shown up in the FIRMS data in that location as well. So, it's not a one-sided data set nor is it an assumption.

ETA: There is the drawback of thick cloud cover obscuring the fires data but that applies equally to both sides. So, a "quiet" day on FIRMS isn't necessarily a "quiet" day on the battlefield, it could just be there is significant thick cloud cover over the area.

You're equating tube artillery to rockets and missiles.  Yes, it's obvious that if Ukraine hits a huge Russian ammo dump it's going to make a fire.  If Russia fires 9 rounds into a trench, and another into a concrete apartment building, they've fired 10x as many shells, and caused no fires.

I would agree Russian shelling is down, and Ukrainian is up, but I haven't seen anything that gives an accurate assessment on what the current ratio is.  Fire maps are correlated but not linear, at least not provably.

Equating tube artillery to rockets and missiles is irrelevant since all will show up in FIRMS. And, that applies equally to both sides. As far as being provably correct, you could download the data yourself and do a tally and report that number back here since I haven't seen any tallied numbers. You'd be doing all of us a favor as we're all pretty curious. It's one thing to say qualitatively from the FIRMS images posted here, it's quite another to get actual numbers.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
I suspect that Russia still fires more, but Ukraine is firing more effectively.
View Quote

One has to wonder if that's still the case given their apparent losses in ammunition supply depots.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Something that's interesting to me is the lack of reported partisan activity. I know that OPSEC and the Russians cutting off the internet probably means that a lot of asymmetrical attacks are going unreported, but it's still strange from my perspective. Where are the IEDs and VBIEDs? It's super easy for any machine shop to crank out EFP plates, and it's easy for rural farming communities to make large quantities of homemade explosives. One EFP kills a tank or a BMP/BTR.

The only explanation I can come to is that most potential partisans joined TDF units or actual army/marine units.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Kharkiv

I ignore this most nights, but it was brought up today. Russia is shelling the shit out of Kharkiv.

1005ET "Series of explosions"

1011ET "They hit with MLRS, be extremely careful!"

1021ET "Attention, residents of Kharkiv, stay in shelters as much as possible and do not ignore the alarm! The occupiers strike Kharkov."

1054ET "Fire at the landing site. Fired again Saltovka motherfuckers. Information about the victims is still being specified."

1330ET "In the evening, the invaders fired on Kharkiv from the "Tornado", the tram depot was damaged - the prosecutor's office"

1346ET "'Russian world' in the village of Pitomnik in the Kharkiv region looks like this"

1408ET "Explosions in Kharkiv"

1411ET "They beat with MLRS or arts, we can’t say for sure yet"

1414ET "They are shooting at the residential area of Saltovka 3 arrivals are known"

1501ET Kharkiv mayor confirms.                    

1508ET "Strong explosions"

This is almost every night, I'd say for the last week or so.

View Quote

Lots of activity around Kharkov seems pointless unless they are going to attack -- and the Russians can't sneak up on anyone.

Perhaps, there is ammunition available north of Kharkov, and the Russians are exercising their right to use it or lose it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I suspect that two major things are happening there. One, home made explosives aren’t a good choice for EFPs. Two, there’s no shortage of factory solutions. We’ve seen footage of those off route mines used behind the lines.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

Preparation for a push?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DonKey153:
Kharkiv

I ignore this most nights, but it was brought up today. Russia is shelling the shit out of Kharkiv.

1005ET "Series of explosions"

1011ET "They hit with MLRS, be extremely careful!"

1021ET "Attention, residents of Kharkiv, stay in shelters as much as possible and do not ignore the alarm! The occupiers strike Kharkov."

1054ET "Fire at the landing site. Fired again Saltovka motherfuckers. Information about the victims is still being specified."

1330ET "In the evening, the invaders fired on Kharkiv from the "Tornado", the tram depot was damaged - the prosecutor's office"

1346ET "'Russian world' in the village of Pitomnik in the Kharkiv region looks like this"

1408ET "Explosions in Kharkiv"

1411ET "They beat with MLRS or arts, we can’t say for sure yet"

1414ET "They are shooting at the residential area of Saltovka 3 arrivals are known"

1501ET Kharkiv mayor confirms.                    

1508ET "Strong explosions"

This is almost every night, I'd say for the last week or so.

Preparation for a push?

Nah, just more terror bombing.  Same response as when the HIMARS offensive started.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:48:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CS223] [#11]
https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-army-reveals-russians-kept-133600263.html

Huge score if true:

According to the committee, preliminary data indicate that the Russian military had concentrated in the area (Crimea near Dzhankoy) no less than:

eight S-400 air defense systems,
three S-300 air defense systems,
five Pantsir-S1 anti-aircraft missile systems,
440 transporter-launcher containers (TLCs).

"By the way, these TLCs were concentrated there in such a quantity not so much to protect the airspace there, as to be sent to Kherson and Zaporizhzhya oblasts for the shelling of Mykolaiv and Zaporizhzhya   especially on the eve of and on Aug. 24 (Ukrainian Independence Day),"; the message reads.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:49:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#12]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
Something that's interesting to me is the lack of reported partisan activity. I know that OPSEC and the Russians cutting off the internet probably means that a lot of asymmetrical attacks are going unreported, but it's still strange from my perspective. Where are the IEDs and VBIEDs? It's super easy for any machine shop to crank out EFP plates, and it's easy for rural farming communities to make large quantities of homemade explosives. One EFP kills a tank or a BMP/BTR.

The only explanation I can come to is that most potential partisans joined TDF units or actual army/marine units.
View Quote

I've wondered what the real activity level is, too.  Because, no lie, you look up "partisan activity" in the historical dictionary and there's a map of 20th Century Ukraine.

personally I think there's a high level going on; I see a lot reported and I bet we see less than 1/2. I think we see less than 1/2 because:

a) Strong incentive in many cases to not hang around and film it.  Gonna get shot or arrested
b) Strong incentive for Rus to not report cases not broadcast by partisans themselves.

I think a lot of IEDs and things are happening we don't know about.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:15:46 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Damn near everyone that Russia has put in a civilian leadership position has been blown up or shot, Russian soldiers are dying from being fed poisoned food in the hospital, pro-Russian police officers are being whacked, and shit is blowing up all over the place thanks to the information they're providing. They're doing things that are far more important than taking out a tank or killing themselves in a VBIED.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 12:13:33 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Might be OPSEC or might be an effort to prevent reprisals against civilians. I think the terrain there is also quite different from Iraq (mix of urban and rural), and Afghanistan (vast relative to the number of troops and mountainous), and may not be as favorable to an insurgency.

Flat terrain and anybody of military age coming and going with a vehicle probably sticks out like a sore thumb. MUCH easier to support from safe rear areas.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 12:17:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Actually, come to think of it, another reason might be that information reported up about enemy movements could be MUCH more valuable than just conducting small scale attacks.

Also could make it a heck of a lot easier to remain alive in occupied territory. I can't imagine the guts it takes to remain there and play that game.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By kncook:

The “MP5” is a .22LR. Look at the mag.
View Quote

Some of those rifles 100% have the bushmaster logo.

If you look hard you can faintly see the coiled snake
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:38:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#17]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Some of those rifles 100% have the bushmaster logo.

If you look hard you can faintly see the coiled snake
View Quote

You are right. Now that you point it out, it’s clear. The three on the right, it’s plainly visible.  Most others look like it, too.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 2:31:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#18]
Another look at a recent video proving it was direct action instead of a mine.  One of the best up-close vehicle kills I’ve seen.  Interestingly, the fact that the UA soldiers seem unconcerned with the second vehicle (which appears to be a BTR) suggests we may be looking at the destruction of the second vehicle instead of the first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/wp7xyd/ukraine_scouts_ambush_and_destroy_some_russian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Look at this video again zoomed in.  I think all those guys are drunk.  They went out on patrol, found some Ukrainian dude’s stash, got wasted, and staggered back to base.  You can see them goofing off and half of them falling down every so often.  Then they got wasted for real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/wpt21c/ukrainian_artillery_strike_on_russian_infantry/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:31:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#19]

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:35:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Capta:
Another look at a recent video proving it was direct action instead of a mine.  One of the best up-close vehicle kills I’ve seen!  Interestingly, the fact that the UA soldiers seem unconcerned with the second vehicle (which appears to be a BTR) suggests we may be looking at the destruction of the second vehicle instead of the first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/wp7xyd/ukraine_scouts_ambush_and_destroy_some_russian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View Quote

These two parts of the video are unrelated.

PARM comes out of the bushes, RPG along a road.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:36:12 AM EDT
[#21]

One has to wonder if that's still the case given their apparent losses in ammunition supply depots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:42:52 AM EDT
[#22]
https://www.facebook.com/MNS.GOV.UA/posts/439114598256435

Information on the involvement of pyrotechnical units of the SSNS as of the morning of August 17 ⬇️
🔸 During the day, the pyrotechnical units of the SSNS were involved 141 times. Detected, removed and defused 693 explosive objects. The area of 95 hectares has been examined.
🔸 Most often pyrotechnical units worked: in #Kharkiv region
6 thousand. 937 times, in #Kyiv region - 5 thousand. 233, #Chernihiv region - 3 thousand. 202,
#Mykolaiv region - 1 thousand. 503, #Сум 93н 50 - 983, # #ерка 98н ні - 936.
🔸A total of 181,000 have been damaged since the beginning of the large-scale military invasion of Russia on Ukraine. 535 explosive items and 846 kg of explosives, including 2 thousand. 101 airstrike bomb. An area of 68,000 has been surveyed. 546 hectares of land.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:47:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Another look at a recent video proving it was direct action instead of a mine.  One of the best up-close vehicle kills I’ve seen!  Interestingly, the fact that the UA soldiers seem unconcerned with the second vehicle (which appears to be a BTR) suggests we may be looking at the destruction of the second vehicle instead of the first.

There’s no direct proof of an off-axis mine.  Of course it’s possible, but it could also be another light AT weapon.
As I noted, the destruction of the vehicle from the ground perspective is probably the second vehicle.  No one is going to stand in the road 50M from a BTR after you just smoked his friend.  Vehicle 1 was already dead at that point by whatever means.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:26:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#24]
Might be part one of the recent drone video based on the terrain:

https://youtu.be/cz1cwss9Bk0

Rumors still swirling about Prigozhin’s fate, with some Russian sources claiming he was wounded, some saying he wasn’t there.  Regardless, he hasn’t been seen since the attack.

https://www.newsweek.com/was-putins-chef-killed-himars-strike-what-we-do-know-what-we-dont-1734037
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Not the only recent report ive seen that the russians have not slowed down on artillery, in fact ive seen reports that they are firing more than they were 4 weeks ago
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#27]

You are right. Now that you point it out, it’s clear. The three on the right, it’s plainly visible.  Most others look like it, too.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/6F4C56E6-80B3-4629-A94B-D8062C198C3B_jpe-2492039.JPG
View Quote

So are we still supplying leftover Bushmasters (doubtful) or are those displayed M4's leftovers from the ones captured in Georgia? (Most Likely).
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

Can someone please post a hot link where I can buy Steven Seagal's shirt?
View Quote

I think he gets them from here
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

With good ammo it’s as good as any free floated match barrel bolt gun out there. I believe we supplied barrels blanks to them at one point. Wait that’s Osiris but they can make straight rifle barrels they bought Zeiss optical equipment to check measurements, Steyr hammer forges, vihtacouri and lapua where partially owned in majority by a Russian oligarch long enough to siphon off modern propellant and bullet construction.
View Quote

Very interesting. Thanks for the reply. I was asking mostly tongue in cheek, although I'm rarely impressed with the accuracy of Russian designs. Most likely it's the ammo though. Tula 55FMJ will turn my sub-MOA AR into a 5MOA AK...but without the reliability.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

It's debatable. I've heard that Germany really wasn't paying anyway, I never fact checked it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

Right.  Plus, the $$ value of those wouldn't really go very far at all in the big picture.

Ideally, you'd have a change of government with full awareness of the issue and wanting to repudiate what happened and acknowledge the issue. An example of that is how WWI ended, which was illuminating.

- Military leaders told the political leadership to make peace; they knew it was collapsing (Hindenburg/Ludendorff, "H+L")
- Pol/mil leadership forced the Emperor out as a scapegoat
- They tried to continue in power, but the people knew they were culpable so drove them out, too.
- Subsequent civilian leadership made the peace.

In the mean time, and long after the armistice 11/11/18, the Allied Powers kept the blockade in place and the country effectively "sanctioned" until a binding peace was signed.  This drove the Germans insane, but it forced a somewhat equitable peace agreement with reparations.  The break-down of that peace agreement later was because of allied weakness and German weirdness, but not inherent defects of the agreement.

Any true "reparations" would really only come about from a) a change of government and b) a need to lift crippling sanctions.  And I think the odds are that will transpire, slowly.  But it's not a guarantee - just an educated estimate of probabilities when factoring a whole host of moving variables. Which can change.

What reparations Germany paid was borrowed from American banks then they skipped paying the American banks for the loans.  What was really rough for the German economy was paying their own war debt to German companies for arms produced for the war. They spent like crazy thinking like with their previous wars they would win then force their opponents to pay up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:33:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#31]

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Rumors still swirling about Prigozhin's fate, with some Russian sources claiming he was wounded, some saying he wasn't there.  Regardless, he hasn't been seen since the attack.

https://www.newsweek.com/was-putins-chef-killed-himars-strike-what-we-do-know-what-we-dont-1734037
View All Quotes

Rumors still swirling about Prigozhin's fate, with some Russian sources claiming he was wounded, some saying he wasn't there.  Regardless, he hasn't been seen since the attack.

The image metadata could show the location along with a date/time stamp. Some portion of the data could be turned off, but these photographers probably don't realize what metadata is.

When you take a picture with a digital image capture device, it records not only the pixels of an image but also a large amount of hidden data which is known as photo metadata. Almost every file contains photo details such as the time and place of the shooting, and what device it was taken on. This information includes specific details such as lens size and exposure settings.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Everyone on the Twitter osint pages is waiting for post strike satellite images today, hopefully I'll have something by this afternoon, but if anyone else finds anything feel free to post for us to look over.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CS223:
https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-army-reveals-russians-kept-133600263.html

Huge score if true:

According to the committee, preliminary data indicate that the Russian military had concentrated in the area (Crimea near Dzhankoy) no less than:

eight S-400 air defense systems,
three S-300 air defense systems,
five Pantsir-S1 anti-aircraft missile systems,
440 transporter-launcher containers (TLCs).

"By the way, these TLCs were concentrated there in such a quantity not so much to protect the airspace there, as to be sent to Kherson and Zaporizhzhya oblasts for the shelling of Mykolaiv and Zaporizhzhya   especially on the eve of and on Aug. 24 (Ukrainian Independence Day),"; the message reads.
View Quote

I saw a blurb about that on Reddit and it quickly got taken down, glad you saw it too.  That's a lot of air defense systems being either used near the front to curb Ukrainian airpower, or they are being uses as a poor man's HIMARS to reach out to about 80km to strike back.  Either way, they are very expensive guided systems that cover a large area so I would love to see the post strike images of their destruction.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Everyone on the Twitter osint pages is waiting for post strike satellite images today, hopefully I'll have something by this afternoon, but if anyone else finds anything feel free to post for us to look over.
View Quote
Been giddy since going to bed last night thinking about new satellite images should see today

Looks like the invaders finally retaliated against civilian areas for the strikes in Crimea (between Odessa and Kharkiv)

I told my wife that I was seeing reports that the invaders who are in Kherson and Melitopol are moving their families back out after moving them back in. Her response was much longer and angrier and some Ukrainian profanity, but the gist of it is "they all should be liquidated". She can't imagine Russian soldiers and their families just coming and taking her parents house and sleeping in her old room. They are their to destroy, so no mercy.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:01:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#37]
On a side note, the defense expo called ARMY 2022 in Russia this week has been amusing.

Everyone was amazed at the RPG carrying robot dog.

But apparently their entire arms industry that relies on advanced electronics comes from AliExpress.

Photoshop fun.

Russian mothers getting ready for that new Lada.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#38]
"Ukrainian soldiers modernized the Soviet 57-mm anti-aircraft gun of the 1940s S-60 by installing an operator panel from an old Siemens-Nixdorf ATM, as well as a control panel with a joystick.

Presumably, such innovations allow for more precise and simple control of the gun drives, instead of standard handwheels."

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Replay about artillery tubes wearing out:

Are Russian Artillery Barrels at End of Life?
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#40]
On a side note, the defense expo called ARMY 2022 in Russia this week has been amusing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaTkBSsWAAEwq5Q?format=png&name=small

Everyone was amazed at the RPG carrying robot dog.

But apparently their entire arms industry that relies on advanced electronics comes from AliExpress.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaNniDcWAAEQQO0?format=jpg&name=small

Photoshop fun.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaW5W0HXgAEYRUG?format=jpg&name=small

Russian mothers getting ready for that new Lada.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaXPllEWIAA2c2w?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

In the video of the rocket dog demo, some of the reporters held out their hand for it to sniff.

That track suit/washing machine shop is solid gold.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Are those retroreflectors hanging about halfway thru the video?
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Another Russian theory on the Crimean explosions.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:23:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#45]
View All Quotes

lol, yes.

I recommended that any important Russian HQ or vital equipment have these reflectors outside of where they are stored to throw off any Ukrainian missile attacks.

Seems to be working.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#46]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaW5n24XoAAfOCy?format=png&name=small

View Quote

Ukraine destroys their airbases in a resort style area so the commies flatten a civilian town in a resort area.

Yeah like no one saw that coming from those assholes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

Ukraine destroys their airbases in a resort style area so the commies flatten a civilian town in a resort area.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stgdz:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaW5n24XoAAfOCy?format=png&name=small

Strange target for revenge..there are much bigger targets than a recreation center and some summer homes..
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Anyone left in luhansk is pro Russian anyways, this is what they supposedly wanted right? That guys is enjoying his new Russian life! He was just overwhelmed with joy for being picked to fight for mother Russia that those guys where just trying to calm him down.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrTEZh4AT6o
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrTEZh4AT6o

At a use rate of 1,500,000-ish rounds per month, a lot of Russian tubes have to be little better than a sewer pipe at this point.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2305 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top