Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1817 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Large crop of new tank kill videos. Most summarised by photos here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Inside a BMD-4:

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

First of all,let’s not do Mongolia dirty like that,give them some Arctic.

Secondly,ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuucccccck noooooooooo I don’t want want ANY Russian land,not even the parts they stole from us that were forever ours under the Treaty of Tartu. I just want to be left alone, I certainly don’t want millions of Russians,I want fewer of them. I’d trade Russia for kidnapped Ukrainians 3:1 for grey passport Russians right now though.

I’m not sure who in China authorized this troll but it must really upset some Russians to even see such a thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FRiYHytXoAAxroR?format=jpg&name=large

First of all,let’s not do Mongolia dirty like that,give them some Arctic.

Secondly,ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuucccccck noooooooooo I don’t want want ANY Russian land,not even the parts they stole from us that were forever ours under the Treaty of Tartu. I just want to be left alone, I certainly don’t want millions of Russians,I want fewer of them. I’d trade Russia for kidnapped Ukrainians 3:1 for grey passport Russians right now though.

I’m not sure who in China authorized this troll but it must really upset some Russians to even see such a thing.

That’s what’s funny.

No one wants any of Russia. No one is envious of ANYTHING in Russia. It would be like getting a part of North Korea. You come out worse for it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:18:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Upcoming propaganda fail by orcs
View Quote

They knew exactly what they doing, just showing their true colors.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

I thought that's what all their power plants looked like in normal operation...?
View Quote

Power plants, aircraft carriers,  cruisers. That's normal operation.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I like this trend of power plants and things blowing up in Russia.

Now do substations, and water supply.

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

Of course its terrifying and yet people still think that those weapons wouldn't be used against Americans, only the BAD GUYS.  Thats a targeted WMD without a doubt and they are fielding this in cluster bombs as we speak.

Find out how a CBU105 works and then make it a drone.  These baby munitions can penetrate tank armor spinning around on a cluster bomb and target a particular vehicle, that was done back in 2003.  Now give it 2022 level computing and wings to fly away and it could target and destroy anyone or everyonce that was in its intelligence workup such as military members, fighting aged males, males, anyone over 10, or just anyone that supports a party or has a 4473 on file.  

This shit and other shit like the Disinformation Office of the DHS should bother people just like the Patriot Act shit of 20 years ago when we didnt care about the rights we gave away going after terrorists (and back then I didnt care so Im not special).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MattyCR:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Originally Posted By sq40:

It’s relevant to the thread, as it’s the reality of combat in Ukraine and we are all learning something from how civilians are deploying the technology.  

This short film really is the future.  Firearms will soon be obsolete for warfare. (Not personal protection.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-2tpwW0kmU

That is a scary video.

It’s terrifying.  And we really aren’t that far off from making it a reality.  Aside from the facial recognition aspect, the rest is doable right now as a hunter/seeker flying grenade. Just have cameras and thermal that lets it go after people. With a 10 minute flight time, a swarm could find and kill everyone in a given area in no time, while being launched from miles away.  Too small and fast to counter.

Of course its terrifying and yet people still think that those weapons wouldn't be used against Americans, only the BAD GUYS.  Thats a targeted WMD without a doubt and they are fielding this in cluster bombs as we speak.

Find out how a CBU105 works and then make it a drone.  These baby munitions can penetrate tank armor spinning around on a cluster bomb and target a particular vehicle, that was done back in 2003.  Now give it 2022 level computing and wings to fly away and it could target and destroy anyone or everyonce that was in its intelligence workup such as military members, fighting aged males, males, anyone over 10, or just anyone that supports a party or has a 4473 on file.  

This shit and other shit like the Disinformation Office of the DHS should bother people just like the Patriot Act shit of 20 years ago when we didnt care about the rights we gave away going after terrorists (and back then I didnt care so Im not special).

Munitions drones can carry are a WMD but a laser guided 2000 pound bomb isn't ?

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Is it me, or does seem as though it can’t be that this is all actually done by anti-war or pro-Ukrainian saboteurs? Like it almost seems to good to be true considering the frequency and the type of target each. I mean the false flag angle has been debated here but damn. It’s just nuts at how many of these types of fires or explosions we’ve been seeing as of late.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ecophon:

Daytime footage.

Is it me, or does seem as though it can’t be that this is all actually done by anti-war or pro-Ukrainian saboteurs? Like it almost seems to good to be true considering the frequency and the type of target each. I mean the false flag angle has been debated here but damn. It’s just nuts at how many of these types of fires or explosions we’ve been seeing as of late.

Another theory I've seen is that in many cases it may be that the sanctions have caused the experts (ether western or domestic) who prevented things from bursting into flames to leave.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
I like this trend of power plants and things blowing up in Russia.

Now do substations, and water supply.

View Quote

I'm wondering if to really affect opinion, the targets need to be near Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

Munitions drones can carry are a WMD but a laser guided 2000 pound bomb isn't ?

View Quote
He probably thinks .50cals can't be used against personnel.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
Just curious, Chinese state TV uses maps labeled in English?
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Daytime footage.

This is what happens when people do not have a voice.
Actions are louder than words at this point.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:23:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Are we witnessing mobile armor becoming obsolete?

I realize the Ruskies don't have adequate infantry to perform frontal sweeps, but the range and accuracy of dozens of anti-armor platforms is improving exponentially.

coffins on treads and tracks
View Quote
No just a transforming battlefield that the Russians can't keep up with
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Daytime footage.
View Quote

All these fires are not accidental...#sabotage
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:33:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spydercomonkey] [#18]
Ukrainian Officer’s Defiant Dispatch From Inside Mariupol’s Besieged Steel Plant
Ukrainians holed up at the Azovstal Steel Plant are running low on food and ammunition, but they say they will fight to the very end.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukrainian-officers-defiant-dispatch-from-inside-mariupols-besieged-steel-plant

After 60 days of unceasing attack by Russian invaders, the defenders of Mariupol are tired. They are hungry. They are vastly outnumbered, under constant bombardment and the dozens of children among them live in constant fear.

But burrowed deeply into the massive Azovstal steel plant surrounded by enemy forces, they have no plans to stop fighting.

“We will never surrender, anytime,” Bohdan Krotevych, a major in the National Guard of Ukraine and chief of staff of the Azov Regiment, told The War Zone in an exclusive interview from inside the steel plant conducted over social media messaging apps

The Azovstal plant, located in the heart of Mariupol, “is larger than some major European cities,” he said. “From here, we have fire control over the enemy to a depth of 6-8 km. The enemy is still trying to storm, but suffers losses and retreats.”

Meanwhile, “the morale of our fighters is quite high,” said Krotevych. “We know what we are fighting for.”

Krotevych ticks off a list of Russian forces and military equipment he said his forces have destroyed.

They include about 1,200 troops killed, scores of tanks and other armored vehicles destroyed, and even an Su-25 damaged.

The defense of Mariupol has been more than just symbolic. The Pentagon has said that as many as 12 Russian battalion tactical groups were tied up trying to wrest control of the city, forces that could be used in their push to take Donbas.

The situation faced by the defenders of Mariupol has few historic precedents, said Krotevych.

“If you give a military example of defense in the environment that is appropriate to compare with our situation, I will be very grateful,” he said. “I thought to compare it with Sevastopol in World War II, but there was a logistical sea corridor to the last. Stalingrad was not surrounded at all, Odesa also had a logistics naval corridor and support for naval artillery. In our case, the Sea of ​​Azov is completely under Russian control. That's why I say everything depends only on the spirit of our soldiers.”

Krotevych said "the next step is the same as the previous one, to destroy the maximum number of the enemy, to defend. This is the military doctrine of Azov, so to speak."

“Sometimes we are surprised by our endurance,” he said. “This is a very philosophical question, which depends only on the spirit of our soldiers.”

However, he said, “the Azov fighters are ‘gods of war’ and these words are not exaggerated. If you've seen videos of fights, you realize that most fierce fights are not documented. However, even what is there is beyond higher professionalism.”
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Sigh. This is fake news. This is an old image (see for example https://vividmaps.com/russia/) that is merely showing the closest neighbor to every part of Russia.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:38:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thehun06] [#21]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

I am surprised by the CompM4s...I wouldn't have been surprised to see EOtech...EOtech has been supplying the FSB and Spetsnaz for years....
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

I am surprised by the CompM4s...I wouldn't have been surprised to see EOtech...EOtech has been supplying the FSB and Spetsnaz for years....
View All Quotes

That’s probably where all the returned Eotechs went.

So…
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Inside a BMD-4:

View Quote

lol, it gives me nightmares seeing all the exposed weapon carousels in these things.  Everything we made had to be behind armor and inert under many other circumstances.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Interesting video. Contrasts to Alexander Mercouris take. This morning I watched a short clip of a group of UA battlegroup survivors. Their primary complaint was in regards to air attacks which had eliminated 70% of their unit as they were holed up in a forest. They had some hard remarks about their leadership as well who they felt had abandoned them while urging them to fight to the last man.

I would think being on the side with no air support while being subject to lengthy periods of air attacks would be a morale killer. In any case, I think the Brit in the video made an excellent point regarding Russian military doctrine placing great value on artillery power in a slow moving conflict. We tend to forget the vast improvement in the lethality of artillery fire by the use of proximity fuses which were introduced late in WWII by the US in Europe. Gone were the days as in WWI where 90% of the power of an artillery round merely moved dirt. With fused airbursts, infantry is unprotected by a trench and artillery rounds gained immensely in effectiveness, Couple airbursts with drone directed guided rounds and artillery wins the battle.

It may be argued that the Russians are not interested necessarily in a blitzkreig style of warfare. Their primary aim is to annihilate the UA personnel. They do this by keeping the UA within range. Currently, the UA army facing the Donbass is being methodically ground down with these tactics.

As for the notion that the Russians have taken 50% casualties (50k), the number of KIA is around 3,500. With the less amount of urban combat, the current Russian casualty rate is negligible from a military standpoint.
Ukraine Admits Retreats in Eastern Ukraine, Time Running out For Azovstal, Russia Warns Poland
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:51:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#27]
??, ? ???? ??????? ??????. ?????????? ????? ?? ????? ???? – ??????
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Vladimir Putin is set to declare 'all-out war' on Ukraine 'within DAYS' and will launch a general mobilization of the population, as ex-Nato chief warns the West must 'gear itself up' for 'worst case scenario' conflict with Russia  

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/04/30/00/57223861-10769277-image-a-63_1651276545793.jpg

Vladimir Putin is set to declare 'all-out war' on Ukraine 'within days' to enable Russia to launch a general mobilisation of the population, according to Russian sources and Western officials.

Russian troops entered Ukraine at the end of February in what Putin called a 'special military operation' to demilitarise and 'denazify' Ukraine and barred the use of the word 'war', thinking it would be over in a few weeks.

However, army chiefs - frustrated that the invasion has now stretched into the third week - have called on the Russian president to declare war which would enable a mass mobilisation of Russian troops and an escalation in the conflict.

Britain's Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said that the Russian president might use Russia's victory day parade on May 9 to announce the mass mobilisation of his reserves for a final push in Ukraine.

It comes as ex-Nato chief Richard Sherriff warned the West must 'gear itself up' for a 'worst case scenario' war with Russia in Ukraine.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/04/29/09/57195195-10766541-image-a-4_1651221926916.jpg

Russian military vehicles take part in a rehearsal of Victory Day military parade marking the 77th anniversary of the end to World War 2, at Red Square in Moscow, Russia on April 28, 2022

A Russian military source told the Telegraph: 'The military are outraged that the blitz on Kyiv has failed.

'People in the army are seeking payback for failures of the past and they want to go further in Ukraine.'

Earlier this week, the Russian military was said to be furious that Putin had downsized the invasion of Ukraine and called for a new escalation of the conflict.

Speaking on Friday, Mr Wallace said Putin may declare a new war against the world's 'Nazis' at the victory day parade which sees Moscow mark the end of Russia's involvement in the Second World War.

With Putin's military having failed in their first wave of military objectives, Moscow has re-focused its efforts on seizing both the east and southern coast of Ukraine.

Some analysts had predicted that Putin wanted to be in a position where he could declare some form of victory on May 9. But with Russia's victory day parade now less than two weeks away, that is looking less likely.

Instead, Mr Wallace told LBC Radio that Putin could use the occasion to declare a new war on who he would call the world's Nazis to galvanise his populace in another push against the Ukrainian defenders.

'I would not be surprised... that he is probably going to declare on May Day that "we are now at war with the world's Nazis and we need to mass mobilise the Russian people",' Mr Wallace said on Friday morning.

While several countries, including the UK, mark VE Day - the anniversary of the allied victory over Nazi Germany in the Second World War - on May 8, Russia marks the data on May 9 due to the time difference.

The end of all combat actions came at 23:01 Central European Time on Tuesday May 8, 1945 - which was already May 9 in Soviet Bloc countries, including in Russia.

Mr Sherriff today said Russia was likely to double down on its approach to Ukraine, insisting to its people that it is the right approach.

He told BBC Radio 4: 'The worst case is war with Russia. By gearing itself up for the worst case, it is most likely to deter Putin because ultimately Putin respects strength.'

However, as in the first months of the invasion, Russian forces are being met with heavy Ukrainian resistance from Kyiv's determined armies.

Continued
View Quote

"To celebrate our victory over nazi Germany, we will declare all-out war on all our former allies, who made the victory possible" orc idiots.

If any of this is true and there really is general appetite for war among the Russian population, this mess will go nuclear.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Ukrainian Officer’s Defiant Dispatch From Inside Mariupol’s Besieged Steel Plant
Ukrainians holed up at the Azovstal Steel Plant are running low on food and ammunition, but they say they will fight to the very end.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukrainian-officers-defiant-dispatch-from-inside-mariupols-besieged-steel-plant

After 60 days of unceasing attack by Russian invaders, the defenders of Mariupol are tired. They are hungry. They are vastly outnumbered, under constant bombardment and the dozens of children among them live in constant fear.

But burrowed deeply into the massive Azovstal steel plant surrounded by enemy forces, they have no plans to stop fighting.

“We will never surrender, anytime,” Bohdan Krotevych, a major in the National Guard of Ukraine and chief of staff of the Azov Regiment, told The War Zone in an exclusive interview from inside the steel plant conducted over social media messaging apps

The Azovstal plant, located in the heart of Mariupol, “is larger than some major European cities,” he said. “From here, we have fire control over the enemy to a depth of 6-8 km. The enemy is still trying to storm, but suffers losses and retreats.”

Meanwhile, “the morale of our fighters is quite high,” said Krotevych. “We know what we are fighting for.”

Krotevych ticks off a list of Russian forces and military equipment he said his forces have destroyed.

They include about 1,200 troops killed, scores of tanks and other armored vehicles destroyed, and even an Su-25 damaged.

The defense of Mariupol has been more than just symbolic. The Pentagon has said that as many as 12 Russian battalion tactical groups were tied up trying to wrest control of the city, forces that could be used in their push to take Donbas.

The situation faced by the defenders of Mariupol has few historic precedents, said Krotevych.

“If you give a military example of defense in the environment that is appropriate to compare with our situation, I will be very grateful,” he said. “I thought to compare it with Sevastopol in World War II, but there was a logistical sea corridor to the last. Stalingrad was not surrounded at all, Odesa also had a logistics naval corridor and support for naval artillery. In our case, the Sea of ​​Azov is completely under Russian control. That's why I say everything depends only on the spirit of our soldiers.”

Krotevych said "the next step is the same as the previous one, to destroy the maximum number of the enemy, to defend. This is the military doctrine of Azov, so to speak."

“Sometimes we are surprised by our endurance,” he said. “This is a very philosophical question, which depends only on the spirit of our soldiers.”

However, he said, “the Azov fighters are ‘gods of war’ and these words are not exaggerated. If you've seen videos of fights, you realize that most fierce fights are not documented. However, even what is there is beyond higher professionalism.”
View Quote

It will be tragic for the whole world if nobody lives to tell their story.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

So…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

So…

Some dude in Odessa is selling us issued gear on ebay for cheap.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Just a heads up for our brethren in the UA that the UA postal service has unfucked their site and has more of the fuck you moskova stamps up for sale.  Unfortunately they are only accepting domestic origin credit cards.  

https://postmark.ukrposhta.ua/index.php?route=common/home
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By oswald01:
Interesting video. Contrasts to Alexander Mercouris take. This morning I watched a short clip of a group of UA battlegroup survivors. Their primary complaint was in regards to air attacks which had eliminated 70% of their unit as they were holed up in a forest. They had some hard remarks about their leadership as well who they felt had abandoned them while urging them to fight to the last man.

I would think being on the side with no air support while being subject to lengthy periods of air attacks would be a morale killer. In any case, I think the Brit in the video made an excellent point regarding Russian military doctrine placing great value on artillery power in a slow moving conflict. We tend to forget the vast improvement in the lethality of artillery fire by the use of proximity fuses which were introduced late in WWII by the US in Europe. Gone were the days as in WWI where 90% of the power of an artillery round merely moved dirt. With fused airbursts, infantry is unprotected by a trench and artillery rounds gained immensely in effectiveness, Couple airbursts with drone directed guided rounds and artillery wins the battle.

It may be argued that the Russians are not interested necessarily in a blitzkreig style of warfare. Their primary aim is to annihilate the UA personnel. They do this by keeping the UA within range. Currently, the UA army facing the Donbass is being methodically ground down with these tactics.

As for the notion that the Russians have taken 50% casualties (50k), the number of KIA is around 3,500. With the less amount of urban combat, the current Russian casualty rate is negligible from a military standpoint.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc1ar0kMU4
View Quote

This guy is a dope, we've already seen his videos, and he's been completely wrong.
KIA are easily 4x the number you give, and that doesn't include Wagner or separatist regions.
UA also does have air support, RF has yet to establish air superiority.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pr24guy:
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Upcoming propaganda fail by orcs

Yeah, those of us calling them fascists are not being hyperbolic.  They *really are* fascists, not just in similarities in techniques, but in their actual philosophy.  

Fascism in Germany got it's kick start from White Russian emigres - from people like Ivan Ilyin.  Whose bone's Putin repatriated back to Russia from Switzerland and celebrates.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#35]

Whats more terrifying is they're already making flying 40mm grenades; rather then a drone dropping a Grenade, the grenade is a drone, and the wings fold flat:

https://i.redd.it/xirv2ap8xxh71.jpg

Its likely within a decade we will see 'cluster drones' where a MLRS can deploy a few hundred of these 'dronelets' to scour a 5km circle for anyone with a specific uniform or other enemy characteristic...making the days of the grenade dropping quadcopter seem like the good old days.
View Quote

So, what's going to be (or already is) logical defense systems to protect against this threat?
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mancow:

LOLWTAF

That's fucking nuts. China wants to be our neighbors?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:

LOLWTAF

That's fucking nuts. China wants to be our neighbors?

Likely they're trying to stoke the the US wants to make Russia dissappear theory Putin is pushing.   China would love to see the west and Russia go all out and wack each other so China could run the show.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By oswald01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc1ar0kMU4
View Quote

Please bro crying jpg

Know how I know your post and the video is BS
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Still we have a claim to that land. If Pooty Poots logic continues we should be annexing Siberia as part of our Ethnic homeland
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Except sharing a border with China sounds like probably the worst thing we could ever do. Especially with the way our wonderful government manages borders.

Still we have a claim to that land. If Pooty Poots logic continues we should be annexing Siberia as part of our Ethnic homeland

Donate a buffer to the First Nations.

I'll get in line for a brown bear tag for our new easternmost coast. They are supposedly huge over there.

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

This guy is a dope, we've already seen his videos, and he's been completely wrong.
KIA are easily 4x the number you give, and that doesn't include Wagner or separatist regions.
UA also does have air support, RF has yet to establish air superiority.
View Quote

Apparently the Russian .gov isn't a valid source to Russian stooges
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#41]

So, what's going to be (or already is) logical defense systems to protect against this threat?
View All Quotes

Whats more terrifying is they're already making flying 40mm grenades; rather then a drone dropping a Grenade, the grenade is a drone, and the wings fold flat:

Its likely within a decade we will see 'cluster drones' where a MLRS can deploy a few hundred of these 'dronelets' to scour a 5km circle for anyone with a specific uniform or other enemy characteristic...making the days of the grenade dropping quadcopter seem like the good old days.

Ummmmm
Why would we discuss that?

Folks already mentioned Black Dart.
Google "Black Dart"... (Magnum P.I. / Groucho Eyebrows)
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Yet people still deny the Russians are attempting genocide
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:16:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#44]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Ummmmm
Why would we discuss that?

Folks already mentioned Black Dart.
Google "Black Dart"... (Magnum P.I. / Groucho Eyebrows)
View Quote

excellent point well taken

earlier when I proposed alternative 4gen strategies, several respondents required specifics

I clammed up

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Russian state TV threatens to nuke UK: 'British Isles will be no more'

Video

Russian state TV has brazenly simulated how Vladimir Putin would launch a nuclear strike on three capital cities in Europe, declaring there would be 'no survivors', in response to comments made by the UK's Armed Forces Minister supporting Ukrainian strikes on Russian infrastructure.

Hosts on Channel One's 60 Minutes program announced the cities of London, Paris and Berlin could be hit within 200 seconds of nuclear missiles being launched, as tensions ramp up amid the ongoing war in Ukraine.

It comes as ex-Nato chief Richard Sherriff warned the West must 'gear itself up' for a 'worst case scenario' war with Russia in Ukraine, amid reports the Russian president could use the country's victory day parade on May 9 to declare 'all-out war' on its neighbor.

On Thursday's show the chairman of the nationalist Rodina party, Aleksey Zhuravlyov, pondered what would happen if Russia launched nuclear weapons against the UK, saying: 'one Sarmat missile and the British Isles will be no more.'

When pulled up on the comment by one of the hosts, he insisted he was 'saying this seriously', while another host added that the UK has nuclear weapons too and that 'no one will survive in this war'.

Producers on the show then showed viewers a map seeming to suggest missiles could be launched from Kaliningrad, the Russian enclave between Poland, Lithuania and the Baltic Sea.

It suggested these could reach Berlin in 106 seconds, Paris in 200 seconds and London in 202 seconds.

It comes as the UK and other western nations continue in their support for Ukraine, with allies providing equipment, military vehicles and weapons to the beleaguered country.

In response to the western support of Ukraine, war-mongering Putin ordered the military to test-fire its Sarmat missiles, which are also known as Satan II.

Last week Putin bragged that his country's hypersonic missiles could 'break through all modern defenses' and could be ready to strike the UK 'by autumn'.

More
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Thats something thats been haunting me as well. All those fantastic books on Stalingrad were possible due to interview with survivors.

"Last Stand of the Steel Regiment" needs to be written.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Oh my god! NATO has sent Angelina Jolie to the front.

The Russians have no choice now but to use nukes if she starts curving bullets at folks.

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:21:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spydercomonkey] [#48]

View All Quotes

Setting up bases covered in 200lb test kevlar cord 'stadium netting' would mitigate most of the small drones as well as air dropped quadcopter munitions.

Covering windows with the same for urban combat, as well as covering the tops of trenches.

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Daytime footage.

Is it possible some of these facilities relied on western skilled labor ? Those folks have now left and the Russians trying to run the place are doing a really poor job.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

" Hey brother, wanna get them chains tightened up?"

" Shut up, cracker"

Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1817 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top