Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/16/2021 9:58:47 AM EDT
The president of the New York Police Department's Gay Officers Action League called the New York City Pride Parade’s Saturday decision to ban law enforcement from the festivities "shameful."

"Their response to activist pressure is to take the low road by preventing their fellow community members from celebrating their identities and honoring the shared legacy of the Stonewall Riots," Detective Brian Downey said in a Friday statement that preceded the one from NYC Pride.

He said it was "demoralizing" that the event's organizers didn't refer to the league by name in its announcement, "referring to us only as ‘Law Enforcement Exhibitors.’ The label is not only offensive but dehumanizing for our members."

Organizers of the annual event said the ban would continue through 2025 because they want "safer spaces" for LGBTQ people and people of color who feel threatened by police.

"The sense of safety that law enforcement is meant to provide can instead be threatening, and at times dangerous, to those in our community who are most often targeted with excessive force and/or without reason," the group said in a statement.
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-officers-react-to-ban-from-new-york-city-pride-parade-shameful.amp
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#1]
That’s gay
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:04:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd be "ashamed" to be included.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Every aggrieved subgroup loves intersectionality until they get intersectioned.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  

The mentally ill are offended.

And over-dramatizing the nature of their complaints.  

This is not newsworthy.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#5]
let them fight.meme
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh No!

Anyway ...
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#7]
So the gays fought to get into the St. Patrick's Day Parade but now they are excluding a group.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Why the Left is winning
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Good. Have ZERO police presence. Give them what they want. But don’t dare call 911 if anything should happen.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha this is a good one.

It's funny cause it's True!
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good. Have ZERO police presence. Give them what they want. But don’t dare call 911 if anything should happen.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Hope they recognize the ban when they're called to some fight or something that requires a response to their "safe space"

"In My Safe Space" (Original Music) - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here...
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Coc
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Cops shouldnt be responding to disturbances at gay bars then.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The president of the New York Police Department's Gay Officers Action League called the New York City Pride Parade’s Saturday decision to ban law enforcement from the festivities "shameful."

"Their response to activist pressure is to take the low road by preventing their fellow community members from celebrating their identities and honoring the shared legacy of the Stonewall Riots," Detective Brian Downey said in a Friday statement that preceded the one from NYC Pride.

He said it was "demoralizing" that the event's organizers didn't refer to the league by name in its announcement, "referring to us only as ‘Law Enforcement Exhibitors.’ The label is not only offensive but dehumanizing for our members."

Organizers of the annual event said the ban would continue through 2025 because they want "safer spaces" for LGBTQ people and people of color who feel threatened by police.

"The sense of safety that law enforcement is meant to provide can instead be threatening, and at times dangerous, to those in our community who are most often targeted with excessive force and/or without reason," the group said in a statement.
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-officers-react-to-ban-from-new-york-city-pride-parade-shameful.amp
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#18]
I’m confused. Gay people are supposedly targeted by the cops now?

Since fucking when?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’m confused. Gay people are supposedly targeted by the cops now?

Since fucking when?
View Quote

Are you questioning their lived experience? Just because you, a white straight cisgender male, dont see the violence being perpetrated against this community, it doesn't mean these people aren't fighting just to EXIST. Stop taking up space in the conversation that should be occupied by Bipoc LGBTQ+ folks. Stop using your white euro-centric ideas, such as statistics and objective facts, to invalidate the lives of marginalized peoples.
Haven't white males had their chance at discourse? Oh, and it's not their responsibility to educate you - go pay for the writings of bipoc transgender people. Here's a link to my patreon, bigot.

I think that about covers it
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Two thoughts:

They aren't proud or they would call it "Gay Pride" not just "Pride."

Since their city's police suddenly aren't welcome in the parade, they aren't welcome - march permit denied.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Homosexuals never should have been handed power by a Supreme Court ruling, granting marriage. Instead they should have been consigned to a permanent class of people, who are regarded as perverts and dangerous to America.

They weren’t, so know the male to male blow job artists, are giving ultimatums; and the legions of cunt sucker women think that they are real men. No fag or dike should be allowed any room in political matters, much less talking trash to cops.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#22]
What a buncha cocksuckers
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
^
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So the gays fought to get into the St. Patrick's Day Parade but now they are excluding a group.
View Quote
^
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Coc
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#26]
And yet if a police officer had refused the detail in previous years they would have been cancelled.

Fuckers get what they deserve...
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#27]
I wonder if the cops are starting to get the message yet that the left actually doesn't like them. Not criminals on the street, not leadership, not politicians.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm surprised they even allow straight people to be present at this point.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Are you questioning their lived experience? Just because you, a white straight cisgender male, dont see the violence being perpetrated against this community, it doesn't mean these people aren't fighting just to EXIST. Stop taking up space in the conversation that should be occupied by Bipoc LGBTQ+ folks. Stop using your white euro-centric ideas, such as statistics and objective facts, to invalidate the lives of marginalized peoples.
Haven't white males had their chance at discourse? Oh, and it's not their responsibility to educate you - go pay for the writings of bipoc transgender people. Here's a link to my patreon, bigot.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is tone-perfect. You captured it.

What a clown show.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quote coc

Got one!
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Fine example of hating Police but they will surely call upon them the instant they have to face down somebody they don’t want to face.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Oh boo whoo

Lefties trying to out lefty each other.  I hope we see more of it.  I hope the infighting gets worse.  I hope their heads explode trying to see who can be the most woke, or tick off the number of identity boxes....

“Ya well I’m not just a transgender, Zer, Muslim, black female, I also have autism, and 6 toes on each foot.  Check your supernumerary privilege!!!”
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Such blatant discrimination from a group that demands total acceptance.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Got one!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm confused. Gay people are supposedly targeted by the cops now?

Since fucking when?

Read my post, one of you will be pleased, and one of you won't be. Queers are creeps, and somebody needs to return to a elemental English class, maybe an ESL.

BTW: if Xyster7212: needs a man to question things, I will jump right in any old time. Define bigot Xyster7212: I  have plenty of English dictionaries, and I use them if you need help with words, and how to be a grown up.

Start sniffing out some pussy if you happen to be male: And cease sniffing it out, if you happen to be female. Jesus, the only way to be certain is for you to examine your shorts, and then tell me: do you have an outty or a inny?

Xyster7212: You are defective.

Got one!
No wonder he only has 76 posts in 9 years.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Fights for inclusion.

Excludes their own from their group.

Irony.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#38]
"New York Police Department's Gay Officers Action League"

That is shameful
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#40]
quote coc
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know you posted that in sarcasm,  but you do realize that I’m one of the arfcom queers, right?  
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
let them fight.meme
View Quote

I don’t remeber how to add gif’s
https://tenor.com/bfiVN.gif
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Good.

Cops shouldn't be associating with degenerates anyway.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I know you posted that in sarcasm,  but you do realize that I'm one of the arfcom queers, right?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you posted that in sarcasm,  but you do realize that I'm one of the arfcom queers, right?  

Me too, but I don't get butt hurt over these things.

But I do think it's funny we just had a thread about how awesome eating ass is and how prudish and out of the loop you are if you don't do it.

Posters were tripping all over themselves about how long they have been doing it and how awesome anus licking and salad tossing is.

That being said, "pride" marches disgust me. No rainbow flag flys at this house. The only Gay/homos I know are the ones on Facebook that aren't full of leftist propaganda shit.

I saw a "gays for Palestine" photo with a bunch of brain dead homos holding up the sign. Under it was a pic of homos being thrown over the top of a building by Palestinians.

This was on my homo Facebook group which is actually less full of shit than GD.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Me too, but I don't get butt hurt over these things.

But I do think it's funny we just had a thread about how awesome eating ass is and how prudish and out of the loop you are if you don't do it.

Posters were tripping all over themselves about how long they have been doing it and how awesome anus licking and salad tossing is.

That being said, "pride" marches disgust me. No rainbow flag flys at this house. The only Gay/homos I know are the ones on Facebook that aren't full of leftist propaganda shit.

I saw a "gays for Palestine" photo with a bunch of brain dead homos holding up the sign. Under it was a pic of homos being thrown over the top of a building by Palestinians.

This was on my homo Facebook group which is actually less full of shit than GD.
View Quote

I’m certainly not butt hurt over anything, just curious how this group in NY is trying to claim police brutality when it never happened.

It’s a bunch of marxist bullshit thrown into everything. It needs to end.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#47]
How you gonna sing YMCA with out a cop to lead the song?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#48]
prideparadeinflatablepoolthirstyfemale.gif

Quoted:

View Quote

very degenerate and a potential slippery slope. you don't want to end up being this guy one day.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/colo-dad-allegedly-killed-son-diaper-feces-photos-article-1.3359403
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#49]
How can you literally ban anyone from a  parade?

How inclusive.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I know you posted that in sarcasm,  but you do realize that I’m one of the arfcom queers, right?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't, but it's all in fun - I love mocking extremists. Thankfully I only had to mock the SJWs, because Mister Mills the 75-post ultra boomer mocked the American taliban for me. At least I hope he was being sarcastic...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top