BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Almost a Pelosi face post tide pod suckling.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The kid is 17 years old and was in a school shooting a week ago.  This isn't necessary.
View Quote
Go clean your double barrel shotgun and revolver.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]

“But i want to fool all of the people all of the time!!”
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The kid is 17 years old and was in a school shooting a week ago.  This isn't necessary.
View Quote
Don't care. He's the enemy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:28:14 AM EDT
[#7]
ETA: Nevermind late to the party.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Good memes, people.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
There's a difference between the kid 3 feet to his left getting shot, and a kid 3000' away getting shot.
This dude would think he deserves a CAB if a mortar landed 4 miles away on the other end of the FOB.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Get a life. Geez.
View Quote
Perhaps you should get a clue.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#11]
The people in this thread defending that seditious little communist are pathetic

Bunch of fucking cucks, the lot of you
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is simply the counter punch. We didn't go on the offiensive. This isn't geared towards the hundreds of his classmates who have kept their mouthes shut

This is why we lose our rights and elections.
It IS necessary
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Y'all are pathetic -

kid at school shooting talks about banning guns - "hey let's ridicule him"

Trump talks about banning guns - "it's 8D chess!  Trust me, wait and see...again"

gros

edit:  for clarity sake- I think many of you are being hypocrites. Probably to just follow the crowd, easy to ridicule a kid- you might get called out for ridiculing Trump for doing almost THE EXACT SAME THING.
View Quote
Kid is now an anti-gun activist.

Trump has been a good POTUS so far. I'll wait and see; I'm not inclined to throw him out because he said something I don't like, considering who else wants to run the show.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And he was in office for 8 fucking years and we didnt lose a single inch legislatively, even when he had congress and 2 supreme court nominees.  Now a "republican" president is calling on a "republican" congress for 3 different massive infringements on our rights.
View Quote
Democrats only had Congress for his first two years, during which their priority was ACA and Frank/Dodd. Hence they couldn't do anything about guns.

Afterward Obama only had his phone and his pen, we were lucky Bush passed tort reform and Reagan FOPA.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We get complacent when the Rs are in power.  We think its safe because we bought their lies on the campaign trail.  And that is how we lose most of our rights.  Even the AWB had a sunset provision put in it and expired. 1986 ban did not.  The republicans in power are FAR more willing to compromise when they have the ability to say "What are you going to do?  Let the dems take power back?"
View Quote
We lost most of our rights in the '30s, '40s and '60s under Democrats.

The '86 ban was tacked to FOPA by Democrats. It was ether FOPA with ban or no FOPA. FFLs would have suffered during the Clinton and Obama administrations with no FOPA.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There's a difference between the kid 3 feet to his left getting shot, and a kid 3000' away getting shot.
This dude would think he deserves a CAB if a mortar landed 4 miles away on the other end of the FOB.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he's Hillary landing under sniper fire
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And he was in office for 8 fucking years and we didnt lose a single inch legislatively, even when he had congress and 2 supreme court nominees.  Now a "republican" president is calling on a "republican" congress for 3 different massive infringements on our rights.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck?! If Obama had had his way, you would have a waiting period for a super soaker right now.
Goddamn the ignorance is making my nose bleed.

Obama had a full Democratic Congress from Jan 09 to Jan 11, at which point Republics took over the House. Aurora Shooting happened in June 2012, Sandy Hook in 2013. Obama wanted to press it but numerous Democratic Congress critters in purple states like Virginia told him they'd have to run against it to win their next election, Obama realizing he'd not have the votes to even remotely get anything passed, dropped it and simply talked shit.

And the media was on his side so when Obama chose not to press it they backed off, didn't shit on him, didn't call him a murderer, etc., because they're on the same side in their ideological goal to "fundamentally change" overthrow the US system. So they waited till that perfect moment. Which is now.

You blind motherfuckers all saw countless shootings in the last couple years, ones the Left went hard on guns but nothing like this. Why? Because the victims or the shooter didn't fit the appropriate category, and because the timing wasn't right. This time, it works. A crazy 19 year old (perfect perp) uses an AR15 (perfect weapon) and kills nearly 20 people (high body count). It happens in a Democratic country at a school full of Democratic kids, with a Democratic Sheriff willing to say whatever they tell him to say. To make it even better, numerous Leftist Komsomol Kids attended the school and were on campus the day of the shooting, and immediately contacted the press and told them they'd do and say whatever in exchange for getting famous and helping the cause.

Right now the media is chasing the Right like a pack of wolves chasing a bloody limping fat kid, they've NEVER been this aggressive, or successful before. Worse, now they found their 2018 election platform. It was originally going to be Trump impeachment, now its gun control.  The Left is going to milk this shit for every drop of sympathy they can, they're going to turn the election away from economy, immigration, Left corruption, regaining the initiative. Even if nobody actually passed any more restrictions, they'd be fucking idiots to at least not openly discuss this stuff, if for no other reason than to bullshit about doing things they actually have no desire or inclination to do.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#20]
"Waaaa! My life took a tragic turn! Waaaaaa! Now I'm an expert on tragic turns of life! WAAAAAA! "

"Waaaa! Let me tell you how to live your lives now that I'm an expert! WAAAAAA!"

"Waaa! Listen to me, tragedy happened! I know how to fix it! WAAAAA!"

Well, fuck that kid, and fuck his handlers. And fuck anyone that thinks he has a bloody pulpit to stand upon.

Tragedy happens in life. As a matter of fact, life is suffering. Get used to it. Bad people with bad intentions exist. Get used to it.
You can't hide, you can't run and you can't legislate it away. Shit happens. And it will happen to you. Get used to it.

Making me we weaker to make yourself feel better about the shitty things that happened to you is a shitty solution for everyone. No one benefits but the bad guys.
Toughen up kid, making yourself stronger is the way to make your tragedy weaker.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#23]
His earlobes, or lack thereof, creep me out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#26]
The Ignorant face of gun control.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top