BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Y'all are pathetic -

kid at school shooting talks about banning guns - "hey let's ridicule him"

Trump talks about banning guns - "it's 8D chess!  Trust me, wait and see...again"

gros

edit:  for clarity sake- I think many of you are being hypocrites. Probably to just follow the crowd, easy to ridicule a kid- you might get called out for ridiculing Trump for doing almost THE EXACT SAME THING.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Y'all are pathetic -

Trump talks about banning guns - "it's 8D chess!  Trust me, wait and see...again"

gross
View Quote
Your love affair with Lou Diamond Faglips is nauseating.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:04:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The kid is 17 years old and was in a school shooting a week ago.  This isn't necessary.
View Quote
Fuck him and fuck that little bitch Cameron as they are the enemy of freedom. I do not wish them well and do not give a fuck. It is time our side stop trying to play nice as these people are playing for keeps, and with the media in the bag for them we have to fight ten times harder.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#4]
That kid should sell ad space on his forehead to the Brady Campaign.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The guy with the Trump shirt, is being mocked openly by the left.... and his daughter *DIED*. But hey, lets all make sure we say NOTHING critical of David Hogg.
View Quote
Yep fuck David hogg

FDH!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The kid is 17 years old and was in a school shooting a week ago.  This isn't necessary.
View Quote
I was 17 years old when I was issued an M-16 and was involved in a handful of gun fights by the time I was old enough to legally have a beer.

It baffles me as to how anyone can experience these life changing events and end up on that end of the spectrum.  It contradicts nature's law.

Fuck that punk.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#7]
He wants to play the game, welcome to the jungle baby.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
17yo is too young for adults to criticize for spouting dumbshit statist claptrap, but old enough that we have to listen to the statist claptrap and take heed.

Nope.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
he's a smarmy little shit who put himself out there to talk trash, so he can deal with it or go cry to his FBI Daddy.

he looks like the kids who used to tell on other kids to the teacher.
cockroach.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you sit down to take a piss too?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you sit down to take a piss too?

"Dorcas" is a feminine name.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y'all are pathetic -

gross
Pro tip: Implying someone is gay because they have a dude in their avatar isn't the best play for someone with a dog as their avatar...

you nasty

edit:  you guessed wrong and my avatar is so much more offensive
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#12]
He looks like the "He can't pull over any farther" kid from Super Troopers.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Doesn't deserve a meme.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Boo hoo, he’s only seventeen.

And how many seventeen year olds died in the Revolutionary fucking War, fighting for the exact freedoms this little shit wants eliminated?

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#15]
The wrong kid died - awesomeness produktions
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Pro tip: Implying someone is gay because they have a dude in their avatar isn't the best play for someone with a dog as their avatar...

you nasty

View Quote
Is your avatar the predator in that old black and white California educational video on how to spot a homosexual?
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't care, he is working with the enemy and they would have no such qualms about doing us harm if they could.
View Quote
Yep. He is 100% open to criticism. He's asking for policy changes and willingly being pimped by the left for all liberal causes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

you nasty

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y'all are pathetic -

gross

you nasty

I know where you got your avatar.

And I quite like it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Oops, doubled on me.

I must really like it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is your avatar the predator in that old black and white California educational video on how to spot a homosexual?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you nasty

Sure is!
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

you nasty

View Quote
so edgy

Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
so edgy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you nasty

so edgy

Another dog lover!

do you guys have a club?!?

do you use special whistles to summon each other?

edit:  I hope bitch_tits shows up to white-knight me next!
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#23]
18 year olds are too childish and immature to own guns!

Now shut up and listen to this 17 year old!
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

you nasty

View Quote
"watch out kids, the homosexual is on the prowl"  
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Memes, people. More memes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sure is!
View Quote
Alright I'll give you that one, that shit's funny.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck that weak chin, inbred sissy motherfucker.  His god damned whore sistermother needs to shut her fucking suck hole.
Fuck that Dyke in training.

I see them as the next Wesley madcow and anderqueen pooperpumper.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree. This isn't how we win. We don't stoop to their level, we are better than this. This thread needs to go away before the left finds it and uses it against us.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I agree. This isn't how we win. We don't stoop to their level, we are better than this. This thread needs to go away before the left finds it and uses it against us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stooping to their level would be having Steve Scalise or the victims from the Family Research Council shooting go on TV the next day and say that leftists shouldn’t have constitutionally protected 1st amendment rights because their political speech gets folks killed.

But no, in those cases, the left mostly just chortled and golf clapped.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sure is!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you nasty

Sure is!
Fucking brilliant.  Your sig line should be "Hey!  Let's go get some Ice cream!".
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I was 17 years old when I was issued an M-16 and was involved in a handful of gun fights by the time I was old enough to legally have a beer.

It baffles me as to how anyone can experience these life changing events and end up on that end of the spectrum.  It contradicts nature's law.

Fuck that punk.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that punk.  
Wise words.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lol at 17 I my recruiter looked at my 123 GT and said I could have any job up to Nuclear Engineering.  I said hell yeh put me in the Infantry.  You can't trust 17 year olds to be too bright.

ETA:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was a US Army infantryman and just arrived in WEST Germany 4 months before my 18th birthday.

No, I didn't know everything but capable enough to make adult decisions and chose to be a warrior.

He doesn't know everything although he think he does but he chose to be a super duper SJW.
Lol at 17 I my recruiter looked at my 123 GT and said I could have any job up to Nuclear Engineering.  I said hell yeh put me in the Infantry.  You can't trust 17 year olds to be too bright.

ETA:
Similar situation.

I went Security Forces/Infantry.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 3:08:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fuck that punk.  
View Quote
I remembered living in NJ when I was still very young. Whenever I walked through a dangerous neighborhood, I always remembered thinking to myself "I wish I had a gun"... and being angry at the politicians who denied me that right.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 3:46:37 AM EDT
[#35]
He skylined himself, he made himself a legitimate target by attacking our Constitutional Rights when this massacre could have been stopped by the existing system had persons just done their jobs.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The kid is 17 years old and was in a school shooting a week ago. This isn't necessary.
View Quote
BULLSHIT!
Reap the whirlwind that is GD. He deserves all of it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While you stick to the high road, the left hacks away at the foundation holding it up.  You can't win fighting fairly against an opponent who cheats.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 6:51:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Then decided to become an activist and work to infringe on our rights,zero fucks given about his feelings.
View Quote
When I was 17, I didn't dream of doing anything like being an activist or leading a revolution or change anything. All I wanted to do was drink beer and get laid and play in a rock band.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Another dog lover!

do you guys have a club?!?

do you use special whistles to summon each other?
View Quote
around here they use bumper stickers

Link Posted: 2/25/2018 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yes it is. He relinquished his victimhood when he started his propaganda campaign.
View Quote
No shit. I'm sorry he had to go through that shit-mess, but if you want to step up and start playing big kid games with other people's rights, you should expect some big kid pushback.

I haven't yet once seen him point out all the missed opportunities local LE and the FBI had to nip this in the bud. Psycho's cousin calls and reports psycho is cutting up live animals, has shit tons of guns, is stealing his dead mom's social security checks, talks at great length about wanting to kill people and shoot up a school. FBI be like, "Sure, we're writing it aaaallll down!"

Once shit got real, the fucking shitbird BCSO deputies who had the chance to make a difference early in the fight said '"Fuck that shit, I'm staying here." Even as other officers from other fucking departments rushed past them, into the unknown chaos of gunfire and casualties.

And this kid says, we should count on the cops to protect us, we don't need those icky guns. Sorry about your problems, kid, but fuck you.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes it is. He relinquished his victimhood when he started his propaganda campaign.
View Quote
No shit. I'm sorry he had to go through that shit-mess, but if you want to step up and start playing big kid games with other people's rights, you should expect some big kid pushback.

I haven't yet once seen him point out all the missed opportunities local LE and the FBI had to nip this in the bud. Psycho's cousin calls and reports psycho is cutting up live animals, has shit tons of guns, is stealing his dead mom's social security checks, talks at great length about wanting to kill people and shoot up a school. FBI be like, "Sure, we're writing it aaaallll down!"

Once shit got real, the fucking shitbird BCSO deputies who had the chance to make a difference early in the fight said '"Fuck that shit, I'm staying here." Even as other officers from other fucking departments rushed past them, into the unknown chaos of gunfire and casualties.

And this kid says, we should count on the cops to protect us, we don't need those icky guns. Sorry about your problems, kid, but fuck you.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Neither are his anti-American comments.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:58:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don't care, he is working with the enemy and they would have no such qualms about doing us harm if they could.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get a life. Geez.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:33:33 PM EDT
[#45]
He was in a school shooting last week???  I thought he graduated in 2015??????? per page 1 meme....
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah he was just minding his own business
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL!  That's exactly what the NeverTrumpers said during the election!
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck off DU troll
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 12:20:32 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1519603709573.gif
What got this reaction?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#50]
His rights end where mine begin.  Fuck that swarmy little no nothing do nothing fucker.

Kids and adults braver than him sacrificed and died protecting their classmates and friends. Parents of the dead are being vilified and mocked.

I'd like to know his exact location during the shooting.  I'd bet he was on the other side of campus hiding in a closet.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top