Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2019 2:08:29 AM EDT
Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming, then realize this crap is actually happening, here in my country...anxious times we live in

Link (can't embed Twitter)

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 3:34:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 3:38:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 3:47:19 AM EDT
[#5]
The deep state is trying to take over.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 3:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Interesting theory that the embedded agent is Pocahontas' supporter, and the whole thing is a false flag to attract attention to Biden and sink his campaign.
Either way, corruption runs rampant, with no consequences, in this banana republic.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:00:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
A little late, and after the fact.

Perception is reality.

Take a wild guess at who controls perception of everything, outside of everyones daily grind, in their immediate AO.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:11:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Ya it was gutted because Trump limited who could read or listen to conversations with foreign leaders, because of all the fucking leaks. What he should do is set up polygraphs for everyone in the Executive branch and have any who fail executed for Treason.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:13:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ya it was gutted because Trump limited who could read or listen to conversations with foreign leaders, because of all the fucking leaks. What he should do is set up polygraphs for everyone in the Executive branch and have any who fail executed for Treason.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:32:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I't a complete pile of steaming Bullshit and deception
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would say that the Deep State HAS taken over, and resent it like Hell when anyone wants to take some of it back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:27:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would say that the Deep State HAS taken over, and resent it like Hell when anyone wants to take some of it back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed. The Stasi would be proud of their American contemporaries.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Requiring first hand knowledge makes these little soft coup attempts so much harder for our intel community.

I mean, if they have to gin up a first hand witness that's really going to distract them from their main job of spying on us.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:41:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Some people just need to be shot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#16]
John Brennan tweeted out and then deleted the tweet calling for people to step forward under the new whistleblower rules.

The call was answered by another snake:

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:45:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know, this could have been done with good intentions.

I heard about X that was bad, but can't ask for an investigation because i didn't hear it directly and those that did hear it directly are all colluding together to keep it under wraps.

BUT, you now see the bad of this.  It means anyone with a political axe to grind (and we know there are a shitload of Dem government workers who hate the President) can just make up whatever they want to on hearsay and report it and it has to be investigated as if it's legit.

Because that's basically where we're at right now. Someone made a hearsay allegation, people noted the investigation was occurring and leaked it to the media and here we are.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

John Brennan tweeted out and then deleted the tweet calling for people to step forward under the new whistleblower rules.

View Quote
Of course. The Left likes to do these things in waves. One accuser? Hell no! Here’s another and another and another.

Repeat a lie often enough...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#19]
This whole situation has me utterly perplexed. I honestly thought i'd seen it all the past 3 years. But this, they are not even trying to hide the treason.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#20]
So WHO was the person who "changed the rules"?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Of course. The Left likes to do these things in waves. One accuser? Hell no! Here's another and another and another.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course. The Left likes to do these things in waves. One accuser? Hell no! Here's another and another and another.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#22]
The fact that Brennan and so many others are still walking free means Trump wants to lose.

When is he going to do something?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#23]
And then basically immediately filed this bullshit whistleblower report.  Just another coup attempt.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This whole situation has me utterly perplexed. I honestly thought i'd seen it all the past 3 years. But this, they are not even trying to hide the treason.
View Quote
When you find yourself in a place of immense power surrounded like minded colleagues meticulously placed there over two decades, that you are above the law, you can act without fear of repercussions  and with full support of the MSM and high ranking politicians you don't have to hide it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I heard Trump is from the moon.  I'm a whistleblower now!
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:25:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Can we change the rules too? I'd like to see all of these traitorous whores in jump suits.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#27]
The "Other America"

Coraline reference.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:27:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once convicted of course.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The fact that Brennan and so many others are still walking free means Trump wants to lose.

When is he going to do something?
View Quote
What exactly do you suggest he do to lock up Brennan?

The guy's a cocksucker of the highest order, but we would need to charge him with something to lock him up.  And no, treason isn't it.  There is a very high bar for that.  Look at how many treason convictions there have been in US history.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some people just need to be shot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/350291/5DA15667-E0BF-405C-92C7-D3C368AF52DE_jpeg-1107661.JPG
I pray judgement is painful and long for her. She is vile.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:37:01 AM EDT
[#32]
George Washington had an effective way of dealing with traitors, seditionists, and mutineers

Do the same with those found to be responsible or this and complicit
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Interesting theory that the embedded agent is Pocahontas' supporter, and the whole thing is a false flag to attract attention to Biden and sink his campaign.
Either way, corruption runs rampant, with no consequences, in this banana republic.
View Quote
The deep state may have changed the requirement, but with people flying to the Ukraine and Trump supporters now populating the scene, too, nobody considers that it was known and then used against them? What intel leader went to Trump in the first place two years ago? And he doesn't have other associates and allies? TWO WAY STREET in intel. Who you are and what you do ARE intel. The rule change was only secret to you and me -

No consequences? It would appear that Guiliani waving documents in hand on TV talk shows from the incident two years or more ago would be evidence that the Administration did their homework months, even years ago. As if they were prepared and expecting it. The consequences are now obvious, there are public calls from Congressmen to investigate Biden for criminal acts. Consequence #1, his presidential aspirations are toast, he has a snowball's chance in hell of even making a ballot. #2, he has already been thoroughly investigated, what Barr is doing now it getting the lastest intel from Italy, and his associate is in the Ukraine finishing up with vetted statements attesting to Biden's criminal acts.

From there, Hunter will be exposed taking money for nothing and getting his kicks for free. Crowdstrike is also now exposed for having source Hillary's server there in the Ukraine, and that will be even more damaging. After all, the one she had shipped to Benghazi didn't get turned over to Isis. It was recovered. She had to go to Plan B.

The public becoming knowledgeable that not only Grabby Joe is a public pervert with no discretion has now been upgraded to Quid Pro Joe who threatens to withhold money to prevent investigations of his family's money taking. That is one hell of a consequence.

We are seeing the last days of a criminal cabal who is attempting to oust a President by any means, illegal or not, and the evidence keeps piling up and actually slowing the process. The investigators get one done, and another comes up, and another, and another. It's the same crowd over again every time. I'm now getting the feeling they continue to do this because it will lead to one perfectly guilty crime that Obama cannot wiggle out of, and when they have that nailed, then enough is enough. This is why the cabal is now in panic mode, going full retard yelling that Trump is completely guilty of what Biden is proven to have done. They think the people can check Trump, when in fact, we gave Trump the check when we voted him in, and are now demanding he cash the damn thing.

Biden to Crowdstrike to Hillary - and what did she do recently? Scheduled a lot more public meetings trying to point the finger at Trump for exactly what we know she did - commit treason. This is why they are pushing impeachment with NO actual trial and NO notifying the minority in the House. "Because we say so!" is all they got now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The guy's a cocksucker of the highest order, but we would need to charge him with something to lock him up.  And no, treason isn't it.  There is a very high bar for that.  Look at how many treason convictions there have been in US history.
View Quote
I’m certain they could find something to charge him with.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Tack this thread???
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Weird. The timing.  And rumors. 2nd hand rumors.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I't a complete pile of steaming Bullshit and deception
View Quote
It's distraction and blame shifting.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm certain they could find something to charge him with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm certain they could find something to charge him with.
They should go back and look at 2008, the hack of the State Department (it wasn't a hack so much as illegally pulling data out with quasi-legal access),  and why the lead guy got whacked.

It was of course Brennan's company that did all that and the fact that the organization was owned by Brits until a few people said hey, that's probably weird.

So, an actual dead body if anyone wants to look at it again.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#40]
No one will "know" who changed the Whistleblower requirements the day before the complaint was filed. It will be like the unmasking BS during the obungo regime. No one knew shit, they all just denied doing it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Now that that know that the requirement was changed why not order it to go back to the way it was.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Can we change the rules too? I'd like to see all of these traitorous whores in jump suits.
View Quote
You misspelled “on the gallows.”
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#43]
They aren’t worried about tipping their hand?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#44]
It's almost shocking how many leftists continue to serve in the three letter agencies and the DoD who have active Top Secret clearances and signed NDAs.. who can't remain apolitical and non-partisan in the execution of their duties
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Now that that know that the requirement was changed why not order it to go back to the way it was.
View Quote
I suspect Trump could do that with a memo as any agency that reports to the Director of National Intelligence is under the executive branch.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's almost shocking how many leftists continue to serve in the three letter agencies and the DoD who have active Top Secret clearances and signed NDAs.. who can't remain apolitical and non-partisan in the execution of their duties
View Quote
Ends justify the means
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming, then realize this crap is actually happening, here in my country...anxious times we live in

View Quote
Yep, the "Deep State" is alive and well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Changed just one month before the "whistleblower" filed his complaint.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
#Basta
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Gossip written on the shitter wall is GTG now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top