User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know, this could have been done with good intentions.

I heard about X that was bad, but can't ask for an investigation because i didn't hear it directly and those that did hear it directly are all colluding together to keep it under wraps.

BUT, you now see the bad of this.  It means anyone with a political axe to grind (and we know there are a shitload of Dem government workers who hate the President) can just make up whatever they want to on hearsay and report it and it has to be investigated as if it's legit.

Because that's basically where we're at right now. Someone made a hearsay allegation, people noted the investigation was occurring and leaked it to the media and here we are.
View Quote
You work for the govt don't you.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I heard Trump is from the moon.  I'm a whistleblower now!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

John Brennan tweeted out and then deleted the tweet calling for people to step forward under the new whistleblower rules.

The call was answered by another snake:

I heard Trump is from the moon.  I'm a whistleblower now!
So it's true, he is made of cheese!
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFp8QiPW4Acb8JY.jpg:large
View Quote
Step 1) Find out who made those changes
Step 2) Find out who told them to
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't know, this could have been done with good intentions.

I heard about X that was bad, but can't ask for an investigation because i didn't hear it directly and those that did hear it directly are all colluding together to keep it under wraps.

BUT, you now see the bad of this.  It means anyone with a political axe to grind (and we know there are a shitload of Dem government workers who hate the President) can just make up whatever they want to on hearsay and report it and it has to be investigated as if it's legit.

Because that's basically where we're at right now. Someone made a hearsay allegation, people noted the investigation was occurring and leaked it to the media and here we are.
View Quote
Russiagate 2.0, same tactics, likely the same players, even.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]
“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.”

-Lavrentiy Beria
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Who was just saying we are governed by elected bodies? Bull shit if you dont think a lifetime burocrat is calling YOUR shots.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Step 1) Find out who made those changes
Step 2) Find out who told them to
View Quote
My bet is that Brennan is still in close touch with deep state turds he appointed...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My bet is that Brennan is still in close touch with deep state turds he appointed...
View Quote
We are getting to the point where authority just means who is behind the trigger with more barrels pointed the opposite way.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We are getting to the point where authority just means who is behind the trigger with more barrels pointed the opposite way.
View Quote
Our IC has been completely corrupted by fraternization with foreign interests. What starts as “cooperation” ends in over familiarity and treason.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#10]
There's enough breadcrumbs in the reports to lead one to reasonably conclude that Schiff was hand-on behind the scenes making the hearsay allowance happen.

I wonder what fresh hell of Constitutional Crisis hath Adam wrought.

$.02 says rush covered this in the first half hour.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Time to re-read. The Crucible.
“I accuse Goody Proctor!”
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Guy from the federalist was on Lou Dobs tonight.  Hr claimed the IC put out a statement today acknowledging the change of the form. Also said the whistleblower used the prior version of the form and claimed to have first hand knowledge of the event.

I think our new acting DNI was ambushed with this intentionally.

Link to IG statement.   Look for 30 sep statement

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/who-we-are/organizations/icig/icig-news/icig-news

Video in tweet

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
These scumbag liberals keep poking the bear. I’m wondering how the military would respond due to the fact that President Trump gives them 100% support, respect and recognition?

Civil War

Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
These scumbag liberals keep poking the bear. I'm wondering how the military would respond due to the fact that President Trump gives them 100% support, respect and recognition?

Civil War

View Quote
It would be a mistake to generalize. The military is a reflection of American society. Believe me when I tell you there are quite a bit of lefty members and they're not in support services either.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top