Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/7/2022 6:16:11 AM EDT
Colt killed CZ-usa, so if you have been looking to buy anything they make that isnt an Evo S2 get it now.

I dont have team anymore so i cant post the list.

But its all shotguns, apparently all 457s, all brens and Evo S1, majority of P07/9/10 series  and a majority of handguns.

So it appears they will have the Shadow 2 standard, the 75B, the Evo S2, and the P10C and P10S left.

Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Colt killed CZ-usa, so if you have been looking to buy anything they make that isnt an Evo S2 get it now.

I dont have team anymore so i cant post the liat.
View Quote

Here is the liat link for you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#2]
How did Colt kill CZ when CZ bought Colt? And what is "liat"?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:19:57 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread is a train wreck...
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:21:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna rate this thread a troll.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:21:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it happening?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:22:01 AM EDT
[#6]
What local gun show did you hear this information from?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm gonna rate this thread a troll.

Kharn
View Quote

We need a derp button.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard that Dan Wesson called Samuel Colt a little bitch.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:23:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Hold on i am trying to upload the list, also i fixed my post.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

But its all shotguna, apparently all 457s, all brens and Evo S1, P07/9/10 series  and a majority of handguns.

https://postimg.cc/Vd6SjKj0
View Quote

Dude, WTF?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:24:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

LIAT (1974) Ltd, also known as Leeward Islands Air Transport Services and operating as LIAT, is a regional airline headquartered in Antigua and Barbuda that operated high-frequency inter-island scheduled services to destinations in the Caribbean. The airline's main base was V.C. Bird International Airport, Antigua and Barbuda, with a secondary base at Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, this. Hell, they discontinued the CZ-97B and BD for the mass market....except that they'll keep making small runs of the -97B for CA, because it's still on the "Roster of handguns certified for sale" or whatever Cal-DOJ calls it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hold on i am trying to upload the list, also i fixed my post.
View Quote

I beg to differ.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:24:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LIAT (1974) Ltd, also known as Leeward Islands Air Transport Services and operating as LIAT, is a regional airline headquartered in Antigua and Barbuda that operated high-frequency inter-island scheduled services to destinations in the Caribbean. The airline's main base was V.C. Bird International Airport, Antigua and Barbuda, with a secondary base at Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dude, WTF?
View Quote

A post a few weeks ago on reddit got deleted within a day by the poster but Colt laid off everyone in CZ-USA division.

Check the OP for the discontinued list.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

dont actually come here right now its hurricane season. mad roaches and mosquitos we had a tornado yest.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:26:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A post a few weeks ago on reddit got deleted within a day by the poster but Colt laid off everyone in CZ-USA division.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, WTF?

Again, CZ-UB bought out Colt. Not the other way around. Colt is a subsidiary of CZ.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:29:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Again, CZ-UB bought out Colt. Not the other way around. Colt is a subsidiary of CZ.
View Quote

Yes, but what you dont know is, According to the reddit poster who worked there and got laid off (along with all his coworkers), the euros see colt as this American institution and bedrock of firearms manufacturing who has been in business for hundreds of years now, so they must be experts at making guns.

And not back to back to back bankruptcy champions, they let Colt bring CZ usa into their NH factory, where colt laid everyone off and killed CZ-USA.

The list came from a large CZ distributor who posted it to FB.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#19]
What in 'tardation??
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#20]
CZ revamps their gun line every few years. This is nothing unusual.

Most of this will be coming back as updated models or new SKUs. You act like they’re shutting down the entire brand. They release 20+ new models every year.

Also, CZ owns Colt. Don’t believe some random Reddit user who claims that Colt is running the show. That’s just retarded.

You think they bought out a company and then let that company take over and kill off the entire brand? Maybe those people got laid off because Colt quality has went to shit before CZ got there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:34:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What local gun show did you hear this information from?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:36:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
CZ revamps their gun line every few years. This is nothing unusual.

Most of this will be coming back as updated models or new SKUs. You act like they’re shutting down the entire brand. They release 20+ new models every year.

Also, CZ owns Colt. Don’t believe some random Reddit user who claims that Colt is running the show. That’s just retarded.

You think they bought out a company and then let that company take over and kill off the entire brand? Maybe those people got laid off because Colt quality has went to shit before CZ got there.
View Quote

In his post he specifically said the entire P10 line was discontinued as well as they stopped the importation of the Bren and the Evo S1, and that seems to be true according to that list.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:38:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:38:14 AM EDT
[#24]
If so, this is the New Coke of this generation. What a blunder!
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That only works if Colt bought CZ.  As it is, CZ bought Colt.

Rated "troll".
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Smells like bullshit. Otherwise I've never seen a company commit suicide so rapidly in my entire life.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:39:49 AM EDT
[#27]
nevermind.

Not worth responding to this much derp
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#29]
colt sells less guns than cz in terms of volume and models. I don't think any company would allow a dying company to destroy their entire share of the american market.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#30]

That is not any real source. Calm down and wait until a real news source posts something or a news release from CZ.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:46:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, WTF?

Just to clarify:  CZ bought Colt?  So it’s CZ that’s discontinuing those models?

I’m a huge CZ fan so, yes, anything happening to their company concerns me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes, but what you dont know is, According to the reddit poster who worked there and got laid off (along with all his coworkers), the euros see colt as this American institution and bedrock of firearms manufacturing who has been in business for hundreds of years now, so they must be experts at making guns.

And not back to back to back bankruptcy champions, they let Colt bring CZ usa into their NH factory, where colt laid everyone off and killed CZ-USA.

The list came from a large CZ distributor who posted it to FB.
View Quote

This is very plausible.

Anyone remember DHL acquiring Airborne Express? Well DHL made the same mistakes. Now look at them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:48:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not saying that is the case here, but its not unheard of.

Last company I worked for bought a larger competitor that was way in the red, on the verge of bankruptcy. They added so many conditions for them to be purchased, they essentially bought my old company with the old company's money.

It is currently circling the drain, layoffs and force reductions left and right.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:48:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That is not any real source. Calm down and wait until a real news source posts something or a news release from CZ.
View Quote

Sure, dont say i didnt warn you. You can see the list there. Sure you could say the TSO is being discontinued for the TS2 but the TS2 racing green just came out and is on there, plus the entire CZ 22 and shotgun line?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:53:25 AM EDT
[#36]
The old classic “I heard it on the internet so it must be true”
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:55:46 AM EDT
[#37]
CZ has too many minor variations, so you really can't tell exactly what is being done away with unless you have a complete list of SKUs. Sounds to me like they are moving US P-10 production to a Colt location and spinning up US BREN production. Another possibilty is since the P10 is still made in CZ, and with the strong dollar, importation is more attractive in the near future.  Not involved in any way, but I have been to CZ-UB and shot rifles at their range (and a 75 automatic!)
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That only works if Colt bought CZ.  As it is, CZ bought Colt.

Rated "troll".
View Quote

Just as a point, they refer to it as the “Colt Cz group” not the “CZ Colt group”but maybe thats just alphabetical, maybe it isnt.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
colt sells less guns than cz in terms of volume and models. I don't think any company would allow a dying company to destroy their entire share of the american market.
View Quote

You would be surprised

I am out from under my NDA and non competent clause, but still don't want to name names.

But the company I used to work for, is being run by company they bought. New management replaced old company management, being run exactly like the failing company.

Here is a generic example I feel ok giving. Before we bought the company that was failing, techs would carry whatever spare parts in their inventory they wanted. If a customer was down, and you didn't have the part, you could order it overnight, no problem.

After new company took over, a computer database called Oracle r11 decided what inventory everyone carried. Every month we would get a list of ' excess inventory ' we had to ship back to Nashville.
Someone showed Japan a spread sheet how techs carrying less inventory would save money. But, the department that paid our UPS bill every month wasn't included in that spreadsheet. To combat the increase of over 11 million a month in UPS overnight charges, you then had to have your managers approval to order parts overnight.

Long story short, new company ' solved ' an issue that wasn't an issue, created a much larger issue, and the fix for that fucked over customers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Couldn’t find team thread. If true I need another C
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:02:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:06:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Last company I worked for bought a larger competitor that was way in the red, on the verge of bankruptcy. They added so many conditions for them to be purchased, they essentially bought my old company with the old company's money.

It is currently circling the drain, layoffs and force reductions left and right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen the same thing where my company bought another company which was once very successful and well known but was circling the drain.  The management, directors, etc from the purchased company somehow wound up replacing our management and now they’re currently working on wrecking a once healthy company.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

CZ USA is in Kansas City.
View Quote

Yup, and they currently have job listings.

They also have a new facility going in around Little Rock AR.

OP is gullible or full of it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#45]
But guys its on reddit!  

Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But its all shotguns, apparently all 457s, all brens and Evo S1, majority of P07/9/10 series  and a majority of handguns.

So it appears they will have the Shadow 2 standard, the 75B, the Evo S2, and the P10C and P10S left.

https://i.postimg.cc/cLWjDXSt/87-BA07-EB-9403-4-D28-BE9-A-856745-DB0-F8-E.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/WbmMcKz8/3-F1-B1-B5-F-39-F9-4079-A503-5-B018046-C335.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I’ve seen the same thing where my company bought another company which was once very successful and well known but was circling the drain.  The management, directors, etc from the purchased company somehow wound up replacing our management and now they’re currently working on wrecking a once healthy company.
View Quote

Boeing/McDD?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yup, and they currently have job listings.

They also have a new facility going in around Little Rock AR.

OP is gullible or full of it.
View Quote

I thought there was some sort of issue with the land deal because they took too long to break ground. Is the Little Rock facility back on track?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top