Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate Bolsheviks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fact that Comey said about Barr that "Trump ate his soul" gives me a little bit of hope that Barr has strayed from his GOPe roots.  But like you until things happen I will be skeptical.  Mitch McConnell is up for re-election in 2020 with Trump.  This time around the GOPe can't screw over Trump because it would end up removing their majority leader.
View Quote
I think barr understands the seriousness of what has happened, and doesn't want it to happen again. Weather or not he succeeds is another matter. The swamp is strong, and a large task for just two men.
Fuck autocorrect.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure they're gonna have to get rid of Mike Rodgers to turn the NSA.

As I understand it, he is a lot of the reason for the boomerang effect.
View Quote
Admiral Rogers retired as head of the NSA a year ago.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
It needs shoved in deep and broken off.

My impression is that he's the man for the job.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Rogers retired last January.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:21:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The United States government is not going to dismantle the United States government.
View Quote
These three shitheads are part of the US government and they would have no problem dismantling the United States as we know it.  I would rather see the DOJ and FBI torn down before handing it over to the likes of these the next time dems take control.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Is a year and a half enough time to get them.

Actually, we need the truth to come out middle of next year. Just in time for the general election.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I hate Bolsheviks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is a year and a half enough time to get them.

Actually, we need the truth to come out middle of next year. Just in time for the general election.
View Quote
It won't take long to get the ball rolling. Lots of information is readily available. They don't have to dig very far to get some big fish. The rest will come in due time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#10]
yawn
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#11]
It’s afraid...
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sessions was weak and stupid.

Let's hope Barr isn't.
View Quote
Sessions is neither.  He’s part of the swamp.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#13]
This is the fire-ant barb-wire napalm-covered pole that should be shoved up the ass of the D party.

Mr. Barr had better get protection, because he has placed a huge target on his back.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Watching her talk about it on Fox now.......
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I have hope the truth will come out before the election next year, but I'm not counting on it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#17]
It is all just more political theatre.  Wake me up when someone gets taken to jail in handcuffs, or even better, when they get taken off to a prison sentence following conviction for some federal felony.  Allowing people to just resign their position doesn't count.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By "get rid of", I meant the more literal term. And since he seems to be a decent sort, hopefully he saw to it that a similar type succeeded him. I would think Trump would have seen to it. Imagine if somebody like Brennan or Strock had that agency under them.

His testimony could be very damaging to the swamp denizens and he would be a prime candidate for an arkancide if for no other reason than revenge.

I put NOTHING past those who perpetrated this thing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It wouldn't shock me if this happened, but should it be the springboard for what needs to be done ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barr will die in his sleep.
This time they will remember to remove the pillow.
It wouldn't shock me if this happened, but should it be the springboard for what needs to be done ?
Depends.
They might get away with it if it happens during the Playoffs.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#20]
BEST.FUCKING.TIMELINE

its great to witness this happening.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We'll see...…………..

Until actual heads roll I will remain forever skeptical about ANYTHING government.
View Quote
+1

The Democrat party has been an unchallenged criminal organization for decades.  Until I see some evidence of them being prosecuted for their crimes, I have to assume most of Washington is complicit.

Not investigated, indited and forced to stand trial.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Bump.  Good read.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I think barr understands the seriousness of what has happened, and doesn't want it to happen again. Weather or not he succeeds is another matter. The swamp is strong, and a large task for just two men.
Fuck autocorrect.
View Quote
Two men? Trump was picked to be President at this time by a very powerful group of current military and intelligence agencies operatives, to lead the way in the dismantling of the deep state. They are in control. They have everything.

Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to arkancide him.
View Quote
There are cockroaches a-scurrying as we speak.

The perpetrators of these treasonous crimes know that there is an unholy alliance between finance, US intelligence agencies, foreign intelligence, and the presstitutes who all form this Mockingbird network of information control to form and steer public opinion.

Once you break up that system and expose it, a major disruptive series of events has the potential to fundamentally transform the existing control of information and politics that drives DC.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#25]
What if you found something so awful that the end result would tear a country apart and leave thousands if not millions dead? Would you hide it "for the good of the country" or "for national security"? Would you uncover it and risk being called a liar and the evidence disappearing into the night?  What do all of you think the end game is here? People know the truth, but not acknowledging it lets the wheels keep turning. At the end of the day nothing will happen, because neither side can afford  the cost.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can seem him initiating investigations...but if Trump doesn't win in 2020 there won't be enough time for any of the investigations to come to fruition and even if they do, the dems in charge will ignore them all.

Meuller spent 2 years investigation essentially one subject which had no basis.  How long will it take to investigate something as twisted as the real case of Russian/Ukranian collusion, the FISA warrants, Fusion, the FBI, campaign spying, etc.?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We'll see...…………..

Until actual heads roll I will remain forever skeptical about ANYTHING government.
I can seem him initiating investigations...but if Trump doesn't win in 2020 there won't be enough time for any of the investigations to come to fruition and even if they do, the dems in charge will ignore them all.

Meuller spent 2 years investigation essentially one subject which had no basis.  How long will it take to investigate something as twisted as the real case of Russian/Ukranian collusion, the FISA warrants, Fusion, the FBI, campaign spying, etc.?
What if the DoJ IG initiated the investigation a while back, and will be wrapping it up just in time for the election?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Barr should be wearing a microphone 24/7, as should his aides.
He should definatly have some security.

And lets burn it all down.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The United States government is not going to dismantle the United States government.
View Quote
This. Small fish may take the fall, but that's about it. I'm confident that Trump et al know what has happened and who has done what. The problem is there is nothing that can really be done. We gonna indict 2 former presidents, possibly 3, a couple first ladies, congressmen, senators, and high ranking intelligence chiefs? Will never happen. Ever.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
It sure seems it can try and use it's own laws/powers against itself though.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What if the DoJ IG initiated the investigation a while back, and will be wrapping it up just in time for the election?
View Quote
Just heard today the investigation will be revealed, "in a couple of weeks". Of course they've been saying "a couple of weeks" for some time now.

Maybe the Ig's report won't turn out to be a mirage you see down the highway that never seems to get any closer.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#32]
I fear for his future and that of my children.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Honestly, I don't think that we will ever see a whole lot out of this.  There will probably be a few sacrificial lambs here and there, and maybe a few "changes" to keep it from happening again, but I don't think anyone major is going to spend any time in prison.

I do wonder if Trump is using this to get some cooperation from the Dims.  Seems strange that they are suddenly willing to meet with Trump again, something they have been refusing to do for months...
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The president should give him a security detail if he doesn't have one already.
View Quote
I am certain that all the "good" FBI agents that Hannity talks about have his back!
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This. Small fish may take the fall, but that's about it. I'm confident that Trump et al know what has happened and who has done what. The problem is there is nothing that can really be done. We gonna indict 2 former presidents, possibly 3, a couple first ladies, congressmen, senators, and high ranking intelligence chiefs? Will never happen. Ever.
View Quote
That's just one layer. Add in the Podestas and the spy rings. You are talking about hundreds if not thousands of capital crimes.Gun running and partnering with drug cartels, regime changes for cash, using federal agencies as hit squads, and the list goes on and on.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We'll see...…………..

View Quote
This
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What if you found something so awful that the end result would tear a country apart and leave thousands if not millions dead? Would you hide it "for the good of the country" or "for national security"? Would you uncover it and risk being called a liar and the evidence disappearing into the night?  What do all of you think the end game is here? People know the truth, but not acknowledging it lets the wheels keep turning. At the end of the day nothing will happen, because neither side can afford  the cost.
View Quote
If you are in a position of power and in the know, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

Both the qanon “movement” and now even Alex Jones put forth this notion that there can only be so much justice to be had, that anything more will tear the whole system down. The system is a corrupt criminal syndicate from top to bottom. AJ has preached it from the rooftops for decades. Now he has folded as well with this “too big to fail” shtick.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you are in a position of power and in the know, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

Both the qanon “movement” and now even Alex Jones put forth this notion that there can only be so much justice to be had, that anything more will tear the whole system down. The system is a corrupt criminal syndicate from top to bottom. AJ has preached it from the rooftops for decades. Now he has folded as well with this “too big to fail” shtick.
View Quote
If AJ was smart he would be like everyone else and take his check and go home.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Barr will die in his sleep.
This time they will remember to remove the pillow.
View Quote
This guy gets it. They will stop at nothing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
By "get rid of", I meant the more literal term. And since he seems to be a decent sort, hopefully he saw to it that a similar type succeeded him. I would think Trump would have seen to it. Imagine if somebody like Brennan or Strock had that agency under them.

His testimony could be very damaging to the swamp denizens and he would be a prime candidate for an arkancide if for no other reason than revenge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He keeps a low profile for a reason.

For those unfamiliar with Admiral Rodgers and role he played and why he is on Swamps & Brennan and Clappers shit lists.
https://themarketswork.com/2018/01/10/an-american-hero-the-death-of-a-fisa-narrative/
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I remember not too long ago GD hated Barr.

Glad to see some of you guys are figuring out the truth
View Quote
Lol.

What am I supposed to do other than smile when statists eat their own? You think that smile makes us friends?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I am certain that all the "good" FBI agents that Hannity talks about have his back!
View Quote
Lol.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Two men? Trump was picked to be President at this time by a very powerful group of current military and intelligence agencies operatives, to lead the way in the dismantling of the deep state. They are in control. They have everything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck autocorrect.

I'm more convinced of this than ever.....and that a lasting example needs to be made.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Quoted:

The Mueller deep state clowns are highly upset they didn't have more to shut Papa-D up with

They tried to frame him with a $10k customs violation.

They were unsuccessful and had to rely on a false statements charge. Idiots.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Charlie Robinson Right Man for the Job (youtube)

Before he was AG, he sent a letter to Rosenstein that outlined how Mueller would attempt to claim "obstruction", and the correct way to respond.

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/June-2018-Barr-Memo-to-DOJ-Muellers-Obstruction-Theory-1.2.pdf

"It appears Mueller is relying on 18 U.S.C. § 1512, which generally
prohibits acts undermining the integrity of evidence or preventing its production. Section 1512 is
relevant here because, unlike other obstruction statutes, it does not require that a proceeding be
actually "pending" at the time of an obstruction, but only that a defendant have in mind an
anticipated proceeding. Because there were seemingly no relevant proceedings pending when the
President allegedly engaged in the alleged obstruction, I believe that Mueller's team is considering
the "residual clause" in Section 1512 - subsection ( c )(2) - as the potential basis for an obstruction
case. Subsection (c) reads:
(c) Whoever corruptly-- (1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or
conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the
intent to impair the object's integrity or availability for use in an official
proceeding; or (2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official
proceeding, or attempts to do so [is guilty of the crime of obstruction].
[emphasis added].
As elaborated on below, Mueller's theory should be rejected for the following reasons:
First, the sweeping interpretation being proposed for§ 1512's residual clause is contrary to the
statute's plain meaning and would directly contravene the Department's longstanding and
consistent position that generally-worded statutes like § 1512 cannot be applied to the President's
exercise of his constitutional powers in the absence of a "clear statement" in the statute that such
an application was intended.
Second, Mueller's premise that, whenever an investigation touches on the President's own
conduct, it is inherently "corrupt" under § 1512 for the President to influence that matter is
insupportable. In granting plenary law enforcement powers to the President, the Constitution
places no such limit on the President's supervisory authority. Moreover, such a limitation cannot
be reconciled with the Department's longstanding position that the "conflict of interest" laws do
not, and cannot, apply to the President, since to apply them would impermissibly "disempower"
the President from supervising a class of cases that the Constitution grants him the authority to
supervise.
Third, defining facially-lawful exercises of Executive discretion as potential crimes, based solely
on subjective motive, would violate Article II of the Constitution by impermissibly burdening the
exercise of core discretionary powers within the Executive branch.
Fourth, even if one were to indulge Mueller's obstruction theory, in the particular circumstances
here, the President's motive in removing Corney and commenting on Flynn could not have been
"corrupt'' unless the President and his campaign were actually guilty of illegal collusion. Because
the obstruction claim is entirely dependent on first finding collusion) Mueller should not be
permitted to interrogate the President about obstruction until has enough evidence to establish
collusion.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I hate Bolsheviks.
View Quote
With good reason.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Lol.

What am I supposed to do other than smile when statists eat their own? You think that smile makes us friends?
View Quote
And this attitude is why libertarians never get more than 1% of the vote.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Honestly, I don't think that we will ever see a whole lot out of this.  There will probably be a few sacrificial lambs here and there, and maybe a few "changes" to keep it from happening again, but I don't think anyone major is going to spend any time in prison.

I do wonder if Trump is using this to get some cooperation from the Dims.  Seems strange that they are suddenly willing to meet with Trump again, something they have been refusing to do for months...
View Quote
Remember all the previous meetings where Trump met with Pelosi and Schumer, as well as other bi-partisan Senate round table discussions, and broadcast those discussions live?

I didn't see a live broadcast for this last one, where Pelosi emerges haggard.

Speculative, but what if it went something like this....

"Nancy, I know you already know this, but there are many members of your party and even Republicans who are dirty...corrupt.  We have the evidence of what they've been up to, and it isn't looking good...very bad people they've been working with, and there's money involved-I've been informed by many of our intel people about this - beautiful people, beautiful work they've been doing...solid....and it's very, very bad.

We all know the dossier was used for the illegal FISA warrants against my campaign, and I was right when I said I was being spied on 2 years ago, a dossier about me hiring Russian prostitutes to piss all over Obama's bed he stayed on in St. Petersburg - total lies, and this was leaked by senior intelligence officials to the media, after being paid for by Hillary.  This is out of my hands, and the DOJ and FBI are already well into it, and it isn't looking good, because the consequences for those who have engaged in this treason against the Nation - not me, the Nation, will be severe THAT I can promise you.

When the music stops, there are going to be a lot of people without chairs, not just one or two.  I didn't want any of this ugliness to taint our Country, as I just want to move forward and work for the people, but we have all this garbage from the past.  I don't know if there is anything on you - it's out of my hands, but I would like to focus together on rebuilding our infrastructure - I'm a builder, not the kinda guy who likes to spin around in the mud with these ugly, ugly people - you know that about me now I would hope.  So let's move forward in the meantime while the DOJ and other agencies who have their referrals into this FISA mess do their important work.  I'd like some cooperation here so we can stay focused on the future, not the past.  They'll deal with that, while we continue to focus on the economy.  That's where I'm at."
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Remember all the previous meetings where Trump met with Pelosi and Schumer, as well as other bi-partisan Senate round table discussions, and broadcast those discussions live?

I didn't see a live broadcast for this last one, where Pelosi emerges haggard.

Speculative, but what if it went something like this....

"Nancy, I know you already know this, but there are many members of your party and even Republicans who are dirty...corrupt.  We have the evidence of what they've been up to, and it isn't looking good...very bad people they've been working with, and there's money involved-I've been informed by many of our intel people about this - beautiful people, beautiful work they've been doing...solid....and it's very, very bad.

We all know the dossier was used for the illegal FISA warrants against my campaign, and I was right when I said I was being spied on 2 years ago, a dossier about me hiring Russian prostitutes to piss all over Obama's bed he stayed on in St. Petersburg - total lies, and this was leaked by senior intelligence officials to the media, after being paid for by Hillary.  This is out of my hands, and the DOJ and FBI are already well into it, and it isn't looking good, because the consequences for those who have engaged in this treason against the Nation - not me, the Nation, will be severe THAT I can promise you.

When the music stops, there are going to be a lot of people without chairs, not just one or two.  I didn't want any of this ugliness to taint our Country, as I just want to move forward and work for the people, but we have all this garbage from the past.  I don't know if there is anything on you - it's out of my hands, but I would like to focus together on rebuilding our infrastructure - I'm a builder, not the kinda guy who likes to spin around in the mud with these ugly, ugly people - you know that about me now I would hope.  So let's move forward in the meantime while the DOJ and other agencies who have their referrals into this FISA mess do their important work.  I'd like some cooperation here so we can stay focused on the future, not the past.  They'll deal with that, while we continue to focus on the economy.  That's where I'm at."
View Quote
I don't see an end game where we are not right back where we started within 2 or 3 election cycles. If we cleared out everyone today our population just votes themselves the treasury all over again. Without changing the voting requirements all you accomplish is changing the faces, the message remains the same. Blue states are blue because of the people in the state, not because of anything happening in DC.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top