Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's the look I've seen a thousand times on a cop's face when he's talking to a suspect who is going down.

"I've got you you slimy piece of shit".
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
People need to be put in front of a firing sqad... no exaggeration.. this corruption is so widespread and rotten to the core serious action needs to happen to save this country from authoritarian/communist insanity the democrat sympathizers are pressing on us
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Barr said he’s working with FBI Director Christopher Wray “to reconstruct exactly what went down.” He said he has “people in the department helping me review the activities over the summer of 2016.”

Notably, Barr said his aides will be “working very closely” with the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz.

Horowitz is conducting his own investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation and whether there were abuses when the FBI obtained a secret warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in October 2016 to spy on another foreign policy adviser to the campaign, Carter Page.

Barr said he wants to know whether the only intelligence collection that occurred in 2016 was the use of a single confidential informant and the warrant to spy on Page.

"I’d like to find out whether that is, in fact, true," Barr said. "It strikes me as a fairly anemic effort if that was the counterintelligence effort designed to stop the threat as it’s being represented."

Barr didn’t clarify how he would work with Horowitz, whose office is by law a separate and independent entity within the Justice Department.

But he added: “I want to stay away from getting too deeply into the FISA issue because that’s currently under investigation” by the inspector general.
View Quote
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/barr-s-review-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign-has-a-wide-reach

Looks like we will have to wait until Horowitz's investigation is over before Barr can really get going on this
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Remember when it was conspiracy theories to say that the Obama government sent spies to try and get in the Trump campaign?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is a deceptive article from the NYTimes trying to cover for the FBI sending spies after Trump and slandering Horowitz.

FBI sends spy to London to meet with Padadopoulos
Remember when it was conspiracy theories to say that the Obama government sent spies to try and get in the Trump campaign?
Remember when posters here were claiming it was impossible for the government to spy on Americans, that there were too many controls in place that would prevent it?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These three shitheads are part of the US government and they would have no problem dismantling the United States as we know it.  I would rather see the DOJ and FBI torn down before handing it over to the likes of these the next time dems take control.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374309/Shitheads_jpg-932778.JPG
View Quote
They are traitors. I hope it's not to late, they are on afterburners to stop US and little us.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They won’t kill Barr, but what they will do is pay some classmates from his school to make up some allegations against him. Remember, if you expose a persons real or imaginary character flaw to the public, it negates even their most rock solid logic and evidence.
View Quote
Not really. Kav is on the USSC. And good luck trying to remove Barr.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm a little surprised that Mitch is running again. I guess he must be pretty sure the R's will hold the majority.

I sure hope he's grooming somebody (hopefully a lil less swampy) on all things parliamentary as he is truly a master tactician.

I know a lot of people bitch about him (myself included at times) but we could have done much worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We'll see.....

Until actual heads roll I will remain forever skeptical about ANYTHING government.
The fact that Comey said about Barr that "Trump ate his soul" gives me a little bit of hope that Barr has strayed from his GOPe roots.  But like you until things happen I will be skeptical.  Mitch McConnell is up for re-election in 2020 with Trump.  This time around the GOPe can't screw over Trump because it would end up removing their majority leader.
I'm a little surprised that Mitch is running again. I guess he must be pretty sure the R's will hold the majority.

I sure hope he's grooming somebody (hopefully a lil less swampy) on all things parliamentary as he is truly a master tactician.

I know a lot of people bitch about him (myself included at times) but we could have done much worse.
It is funny how no one in Kentucky seems to like Mitch but he keeps getting re-elected.  He is a known entity and we all know we could do a lot worse.  We know where he stands and typically he does not waiver.  He is never going to push for gun rights but he will allow bills that make it to him get a vote.  He also won't let any anti-gun bill get through.

Mitch has groomed a lot of people for a lot of positions but I'm not aware of anyone he is grooming to take his seat.  One of the Republicans candidates running for KY Attorney General was a Mitch McConnell scholar and helped Mitch in DC.  One of the Republicans running for Secretary of State was a Mitch McConnell scholar and given huge opportunities in DC.  Right now the guy an attorney for Mike Pence and Nikki Haley, just to put in perspective how much reach and influence Mitch McConnell has.  The KY House switching to Republican majority for the first time in 95 years, the major funding and talent to make that happen was due to Mitch McConnell pulling in the people and funding it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Remember when posters here were claiming it was impossible for the government to spy on Americans, that there were too many controls in place that would prevent it?
View Quote
I do not remember those Post_ers.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It all sounds good but history says nothing will come of it.  Both parties are filled with scoundrels and they are so deeply entrenched and regardless of how they act in public, they take care of each other.  They know if one party gets cleaned out it will impact both parties and none of them want to loose their place at the feeding trough.  The NRA leadership is a good example of this.
View Quote
This is where I'm at. There will be back room deals cut and compromises made. I hate to say this but the longer Trump is in office the more indoctrinated he gets in the inner workings of DC politics. I voted for him and I hope I'm wrong.

Not happy with his stance on bumpstocks and red flag laws but his picks for the supreme court have been better than expected. And he has seated 100 lower court judges.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Admiral Rogers retired as head of the NSA a year ago.
View Quote
Doesn't mean he can't still be an asset.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What if you found something so awful that the end result would tear a country apart and leave thousands if not millions dead? Would you hide it "for the good of the country" or "for national security"? Would you uncover it and risk being called a liar and the evidence disappearing into the night?  What do all of you think the end game is here? People know the truth, but not acknowledging it lets the wheels keep turning. At the end of the day nothing will happen, because neither side can afford  the cost.
View Quote
That's some real Game of Thrones shit right there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They won’t kill Barr, but what they will do is pay some classmates from his school to make up some allegations against him. Remember, if you expose a persons real or imaginary character flaw to the public, it negates even their most rock solid logic and evidence.
View Quote
I'd have to think that what is being orchestrated by the dims, and media, MUST be pissing Barr off.

I have a feeling 'they will pay', but not the way they are going to like
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Remember all the previous meetings where Trump met with Pelosi and Schumer, as well as other bi-partisan Senate round table discussions, and broadcast those discussions live?

I didn't see a live broadcast for this last one, where Pelosi emerges haggard.

Speculative, but what if it went something like this....

"Nancy, I know you already know this, but there are many members of your party and even Republicans who are dirty...corrupt.  We have the evidence of what they've been up to, and it isn't looking good...very bad people they've been working with, and there's money involved-I've been informed by many of our intel people about this - beautiful people, beautiful work they've been doing...solid....and it's very, very bad.

We all know the dossier was used for the illegal FISA warrants against my campaign, and I was right when I said I was being spied on 2 years ago, a dossier about me hiring Russian prostitutes to piss all over Obama's bed he stayed on in St. Petersburg - total lies, and this was leaked by senior intelligence officials to the media, after being paid for by Hillary.  This is out of my hands, and the DOJ and FBI are already well into it, and it isn't looking good, because the consequences for those who have engaged in this treason against the Nation - not me, the Nation, will be severe THAT I can promise you.

When the music stops, there are going to be a lot of people without chairs, not just one or two.  I didn't want any of this ugliness to taint our Country, as I just want to move forward and work for the people, but we have all this garbage from the past.  I don't know if there is anything on you - it's out of my hands, but I would like to focus together on rebuilding our infrastructure - I'm a builder, not the kinda guy who likes to spin around in the mud with these ugly, ugly people - you know that about me now I would hope.  So let's move forward in the meantime while the DOJ and other agencies who have their referrals into this FISA mess do their important work.  I'd like some cooperation here so we can stay focused on the future, not the past.  They'll deal with that, while we continue to focus on the economy.  That's where I'm at."
View Quote
I just read that in Trump's voice.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They are traitors. I hope it's not to late, they are on afterburners to stop US and little us.
View Quote
To be a traitor you would first have to be part of this country... they are enemy insurgents intent on the destruction of this nation, pure and simple.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/barr-s-review-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign-has-a-wide-reach

Looks like we will have to wait until Horowitz's investigation is over before Barr can really get going on this
View Quote
My fear is Horowitz is swamp and down plays it all, and as I have said time and again they will say the DOJ/FBI pushed the line but did not break it. Barr will shrug his shoulders and say "oh well" I guess we will move on.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Remember all the previous meetings where Trump met with Pelosi and Schumer, as well as other bi-partisan Senate round table discussions, and broadcast those discussions live?

"Nancy, I know you already know this, but there are many members of your party and even Republicans who are dirty...corrupt.  We have the evidence of what they've been up to, and it isn't looking good...very bad people they've been working with, and there's money involved-I've been informed by many of our intel people about this - beautiful people, beautiful work they've been doing...solid....and it's very, very bad.

We all know the dossier was used for the illegal FISA warrants against my campaign, and I was right when I said I was being spied on 2 years ago, a dossier about me hiring Russian prostitutes to piss all over Obama's bed he stayed on in St. Petersburg - total lies, and this was leaked by senior intelligence officials to the media, after being paid for by Hillary.  This is out of my hands, and the DOJ and FBI are already well into it, and it isn't looking good, because the consequences for those who have engaged in this treason against the Nation - not me, the Nation, will be severe THAT I can promise you.

When the music stops, there are going to be a lot of people without chairs, not just one or two.  I didn't want any of this ugliness to taint our Country, as I just want to move forward and work for the people, but we have all this garbage from the past.  I don't know if there is anything on you - it's out of my hands, but I would like to focus together on rebuilding our infrastructure - I'm a builder, not the kinda guy who likes to spin around in the mud with these ugly, ugly people - you know that about me now I would hope.  So let's move forward in the meantime while the DOJ and other agencies who have their referrals into this FISA mess do their important work.  I'd like some cooperation here so we can stay focused on the future, not the past.  They'll deal with that, while we continue to focus on the economy.  That's where I'm at."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, I don't think that we will ever see a whole lot out of this.  There will probably be a few sacrificial lambs here and there, and maybe a few "changes" to keep it from happening again, but I don't think anyone major is going to spend any time in prison.

I do wonder if Trump is using this to get some cooperation from the Dims.  Seems strange that they are suddenly willing to meet with Trump again, something they have been refusing to do for months...

I am imagining something very much like this  And you'll note, there was a meeting with the Republican leaders just a couple of days later...
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'd have to think that what is being orchestrated by the dims, and media, MUST be pissing Barr off.

I have a feeling 'they will pay', but not the way they are going to like
View Quote
I wonder if he lays in bed at night staring at the ceiling and says WTF is wrong with these people.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My fear is Horowitz is swamp and down plays it all, and as I have said time and again they will say the DOJ/FBI pushed the line but did not break it. Barr will shrug his shoulders and say "oh well" I guess we will move on.
View Quote
Yeah his investigation into the bias of the Strozk scandal didn't impress me. Not sure how he could see all that evidence yet say he couldn't conclude that they were biased.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#19]
And don't forget Adam Shitty Schiff (D-CA) releasing real-time details of closed door hearings to the press during the breaks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#20]
this recent drama is an indication of just how useless Sessions was
he basically recused himself from his entire job and left everything up to Rosenstein
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#21]
A.G. Barr was a true professional during the SJC hearing. That man is tough and very, very educated! I don't think I would have handled the insults as well as he did, they probably would have taken me out in cuffs. The dims need to just shut up and let it go, before more fingers get pointed in their direction. I think this is going to really blow up in their faces when this is over. Mac
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm old enough to remember when we were told by the media that the rank and file fbi agents were pissed comey let hildabeast off the criminal charges.
They were so pissed off you never heard from a single pissed off fbi agent even as an anonymous source.
Show me some perp walks starting with hildabeast and obutthole and then I'll believe.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The president should give him a security detail if he doesn't have one already.
View Quote
This.

And whatever illegal dirt Barr does find and uncover on anyone important, if he does find solid dirt, will take the next 6 to 12 months or more to announce.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's far too much panic for this to be the case. They smell blood in the water, and they are scrambling to try and make it not be theirs.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A.G. Barr was a true professional during the SJC hearing. That man is tough and very, very educated! I don't think I would have handled the insults as well as he did, they probably would have taken me out in cuffs. The dims need to just shut up and let it go, before more fingers get pointed in their direction. I think this is going to really blow up in their faces when this is over. Mac
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A lot of people should be going to jail over this.
View Quote
Alot of people should go to the gallows over this. Watching the media, you could sense the fear and anger. I hope they suffer mightily before the trapdoor is sprung
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
a few folks here laughed and laughed at the un-washed arfcommers suggesting such
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Read Trump prophecies. God on the righteous side.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is the fire-ant barb-wire napalm-covered pole that should be shoved up the ass of the D party.

Mr. Barr had better get protection, because he has placed a huge target on his back.
View Quote
This in spades
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Let me know if Barr actually does anything.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah his investigation into the bias of the Strozk scandal didn't impress me. Not sure how he could see all that evidence yet say he couldn't conclude that they were biased.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about Huber?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
People need to be put in front of a firing sqad... no exaggeration.. this corruption is so widespread and rotten to the core serious action needs to happen to save this country from authoritarian/communist insanity the democrat sympathizers are pressing on us
View Quote
Gallows! Firing squad to honorable.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
One can pray  the left goes down
View Quote
THIS^^^^^^

They are corrupt, now a Marxist / Fascist group that have usurped what was left of the Democratic party.    They despise our Constitution and BOR, and rule of law.  They are racist, haters, open borders, baby killers, socialists, a whole range of what America is not about.  Trump, his Administration, and thank God for Barr will now pry the lid off of the deep state.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
To be a traitor you would first have to be part of this country... they are enemy insurgents intent on the destruction of this nation, pure and simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Non uniformed enemy agents ie spies/saboteurs. Can be summarily executed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He keeps a low profile for a reason.

For those unfamiliar with Admiral Rodgers and role he played and why he is on Swamps & Brennan and Clappers shit lists.
https://themarketswork.com/2018/01/10/an-american-hero-the-death-of-a-fisa-narrative/
View Quote
What a POS Obama and his adim was erase them from the country.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#36]
what's really interesting about all this is the absolute perfect timing... fruit from these investigations just now starting otta be bearing right around time the election heats up... and all the dirt will start coming out on all these traitorous flakes... irony is the dems own dirty dealings and dragging out this absurd "Mueller investigation" made this exquisite timing possible...

such fucking losers... 4D chess assclowns, and I hope President Trump sticks it right up your asses with a candle on top..

those of us who stand with him know he will..
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to arkancide him.
View Quote
He needs a dead man switch.................and those declassified documents need to be released
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is my fear.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm old enough to remember when we were told by the media that the rank and file fbi agents were pissed comey let hildabeast off the criminal charges.
They were so pissed off you never heard from a single pissed off fbi agent even as an anonymous source.
Show me some perp walks starting with hildabeast and obutthole and then I'll believe.
View Quote
Hannity says the low level agents are top men, and the top men are low down dirty dogs.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is a deceptive article from the NYTimes trying to cover for the FBI sending spies after Trump and slandering Horowitz.

That flipped quickly to a general attitude that the gov does no wrong evar. No matter what. Because nomenklatura.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Until something happens, this is just another dog and pony show.

PT Barnum was right.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Non uniformed enemy agents ie spies/saboteurs. Can be summarily executed.
View Quote
sum·mar·i·ly
/s?'mer?le/
adverb
in a summary manner; without the customary formalities.
"she was summarily dismissed"
synonyms:immediately, instantly, right away/off, straight away, at once, on the spot, directly, forthwith, promptly...

Yes, please.

Link Posted: 5/3/2019 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Relax, he's just JOSHing around.

Txl
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Let me know if Barr actually does anything.
View Quote
He already has. The fact that he exists appears to cause degenerate communists a great deal of angst. Their fear is wonderful and very telling.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He already has. The fact that he exists appears to cause degenerate communists a great deal of angst. Their fear is wonderful and very telling.
View Quote
Barr made it plain to members of congress that he knows spying occurred.

"I don't know if it was predicated or not... but I do know I have people looking into it."

I hope he burns those fuckers a new asshole.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
this recent drama is an indication of just how useless Sessions was
he basically recused himself from his entire job and left everything up to Rosenstein
View Quote
I think he knew exactly what he was doing.  He started acting conservative about two years before Trump got elected, probably because many of his constituents were getting tired of him rubber stamping establishment interests.  Trump comes along, he buddies up to him, then the swamp creature comes back out when he becomes AG.  The establishment GOP has nothing to hold over Trump’s head to make him play the game, so this BS with the Russians comes up.  Remember there were some Republicans pushing the investigation as hard as the Democrats.  Hopefully there will be hell to pay for both parties.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
There was gonna be a "mutiny" by the rank and file.  Haha.

eta: rank
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
OMG deceptive is correct. That article is SO carefully CRAFTED and WORDED to imply that there was very real justification to "SPY" on the Trump campaign. 1/2 the country will believe the article.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE WHOLE MATTER WAS  PREDICITADED ON THE FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIAIRE.

It's sickening
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#50]
A lot of people need to swing for all of this, but even if that happened it wouldn't be enough. The corruption is rooted and goes too deep.
Page / 4
Top Top