Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 12:33:47 PM EDT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zNNk130V0

Jason Vanderbrink, President of Federal, CCI, Speer and Remington Addresses Your Questions

searched Bing for "Federal cci president site:ar15.com" limited results to last 24h to avoid dube
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Well good, at least my over priced ammo won't have the rice rabies.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
We need another thread on this?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We need another thread on this?
View Quote

hey, I tried
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#5]
massive dupe  that guy is still a douche also and their factory seems rather small.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#6]
The first thing he deems important addressing is that he's forcing temperature checks and masks on his employees?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#7]
It's my ammo and I want it now!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well good, at least my over priced ammo won't have the rice rabies.
View Quote

Yeah, he is a little tone deaf in regards to what his customer base considers important.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
It is surely good to know that my business as a reloader is a priority to them.  I have used Remington and CCI for 60 years.  When another choice comes along, I will become their ardent customer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#10]
DUPE! DUUUUUUPE!!!! OMG! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*vigorously tweezer strokes micro dick*
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

hey, I tried
View Quote

Did you though?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
DUPE! DUUUUUUPE!!!! OMG! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*vigorously tweezer strokes micro dick*
View Quote

Sorry ‘bout your dick
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cliff notes?
View Quote

We’re fucked
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cliff notes?
View Quote

We take COVID seriously.  We are glad blacks and women are hunting, that's why there's no hunting ammo.  All primers are being used for manufacturing new ammo.  Building new manufacturing plants doesnt make sense.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cliff notes?
View Quote
The shortages in the reloading world are because they are redirecting most of that product to producing factory ammunition.

That said, there seems to be inconsistencies in the availability of primers vs powder vs brass vs bullets. I would think it would all be equally impacted.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, he is a little tone deaf in regards to what his customer base considers important.
View Quote

His product is selling out across the country and they're making a record amount of money.

What do you think is better for his business, selling 1,000 primers for $15 or selling 1,000 rounds of hunting ammo for $1,500? You can only produce one and either one is going to fly off the shelf immediately so which do you choose?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It is surely good to know that my business as a reloader is a priority to them.  I have used Remington and CCI for 60 years.  When another choice comes along, I will become their ardent customer.
View Quote

His job isn't to please you, it's to make the company money.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We take COVID seriously.  We are glad blacks and women are hunting, that's why there's no hunting ammo.  All primers are being used for manufacturing new ammo.  Building new manufacturing plants doesnt make sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Eye roll.

Spend first few minutes blathering on about how awesome you are for being "transparent" and "updating" your customers.  Lead off virtue signaling about COVID because "everyone was asking" (90% of the time someone leads information with this, it's bullshit and just trying to disguise self-promotion).  Then provide obvious answers to the "big questions" that anyone who isn't a moron already knew.  All while slow walking through the factory gesticulating like a parent patronizing a child. You think they shut down production for a bit to film that?

.... I swear to god, where is that jerkoff emoticon?  Is there a secret set for members or something?  Or do people that post it just go find it on the interwebs and post it like a linked image?
I guess I'll have to resort to the meme database.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

His product is selling out across the country and they're making a record amount of money.

What do you think is better for his business, selling 1,000 primers for $15 or selling 1,000 rounds of hunting ammo for $1,500? You can only produce one and either one is going to fly off the shelf immediately so which do you choose?
View Quote

Pretty sure he was talking about the video, not the business decisions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Pretty sure he was talking about the video, not the business decisions.
View Quote

Oh, maybe you're right. Yeah, nobody gives a fuck if black guys hunt or not. We want to know how much ammo you're producing and where it's going.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cliff notes?
View Quote

My take away is that they didn't consider this a public speaking position when they hired for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top