Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/15/2019 8:51:31 PM EDT
So I’m watch the Hitler Channel (AHC) and I hear a familiar historian voice and I look up and think, “she was a he last time I saw him”.

A quick Google search and...The Hell You Say

A TOP male lecturer at Sandhurst who taught Princes William and Harry has won his own war ? to be a woman.Officer Cadets returned to the elite military academy for a new term yesterday to find pipe-smoking Dr Aryeh Nusbacher is now Lynette.
Dr Nusbacher, 40 ? already tagged "Mrs Gunfire" ? is believed to have had the sex change op in the past few weeks.
On top of giving her the title of Ma'am, cadets have been ordered to treat her with full respect.
Sandhurst's Commandant, Major General Peter Pearson, has warned that any jokes or snide remarks by pupils or staff will be severely punished.
The US-born professor, married with a young daughter, is still living with wife Melanie and family in nearby Guildford, Surrey.
A friend of Lynette's said: "She's a very brave girl.
"A stiff upper lip military environment such as Sandhurst is about the hardest place to come out."
As well as teaching at Sandhurst the professor is known to viewers of the BBC2 war game show Time Commanders and History Channel documentaries.
Her wife said yesterday: "She does not wish to talk to you about a private matter."
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to like 7-8 maybe even 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Good for him.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 8:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to four years ago.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I always thought he was a douche 20 years ago on Discovery Channel. Yep, he's still a douche.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Cue the Macaulay Culkin picture gif.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#7]
He/she may know lots of .mil history, but it was annoying when it was male.   As a female it is even more so.

'Gender reassignment' surgery in 2007.

Married to same person (female) since 1998.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:21:58 PM EDT
[#8]
"...it could burn through me-tal!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He/she may know lots of .mil history, but it was annoying when it was male.   As a female it is even more so.

'Gender reassignment' surgery in 2007.

Married to same person (female) since 1998.
View Quote
They both drink the same water, so that must obviously be the source of the problem.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The greatest military historian ever at Sandhurst, Sir John Keegan, laughs at her him it from the grave.

Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Does this make it's wife a lesbian?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Guilty
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#13]
GD has had a not so secret crush on that freak for years.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:12:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Ghey
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#15]
One of the best engineers I know is "transitioning". Guy is in his Late 50s and married with kids.

Noticed lots of older guys are doing this.

Im no hater but what is the deal once you get past your prime?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#17]
old news. OP failed. Mods lock it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One of the best engineers I know is "transitioning". Guy is in his Late 50s and married with kids.

View Quote
Because society has changed enough that we're able. I'm 54, trans, have a bachelor and masters in history, but I work for myself doing lawn care, repairing fences and painting houses.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#19]
damn, dude had his dick cut off, again
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is ARFCOM's second favorite tranny (ARRRGGGGHH!!!!)
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Rip Van Winkle told us all about it before he went to sleep.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Welcome to old news.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#23]
But does he/she/it, know what color the boat house door is?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Because society has changed enough that we're able. I'm 54, trans, have a bachelor and masters in history, but I work for myself doing lawn care, repairing fences and painting houses.
View Quote
Wut
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Arfcom truly covers the spectrum.

Who would imagine the AR-15 would bridge so many paths
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:31:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Wait until OP figures out that the guy who fired people on "The Apprentice" is now President
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:09:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Does this make it's wife a lesbian?
View Quote
Yes. Yes, it does.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:10:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Parents die off and you feel free?
Low testosterone really fucks you up?
(Billy Squier)Stroke!(/Billy Squier)
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#30]
From the article:
"A stiff upper lip military environment such as Sandhurst is about the hardest place to come out."
View Quote
Oh reallly?  If it's anything like the US military...

Also from the article:
Sandhurst's Commandant, Major General Peter Pearson, has warned that any jokes or snide remarks by pupils or staff will be severely punished.
View Quote
Yeah...that's what I thought.

Brave?  Not so much.  You'd be hard-pressed to find a safer place to come out.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love this to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:14:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From the article:

Also from the article:

Very well said. Excellent post. "Lynette".  
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:19:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Somebody here would hit it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:21:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Who would cut off their pecker? No pecker no fucking, no fucking no having a orgasm/blowing your load.

And if you split your stump can you even have a orgasm as a split stump female?

seriously what does getting fucked with a inside out split stump feel like? Is it normal like what a female feels?

Im serious as I am trying to understand the reasoning behind the change and the affect on their sex life afterwards. Wife even said if there is no orgasm what's the point.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:23:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love this to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote
Wut?

Driving a truck turned your mother/father into a tranny? What does this have to do with your weight? I am so confused.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:25:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Why are you watching TV for military history??? They suck.

Even when they have GOOD 'experts' on, they edit it into oblivion to completely change what you'll get from the small part they were included in.

TV docs are the worst.

Look up Military History Visualized on youtube if you want good stuff. NOT a click bait channel, despite the name.

Did the Soviets win WW2 due to US Support? The Impact of Lend-Lease

Why determining the Impact of Lend-Lease is so complicated

Midway: Why did the Japanese Lose?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:27:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Also, NO SUCH THING AS "TRANS' gender.

Trans means 'change,' and you can't change your physical sex.

People whine, saying 'gender' and 'sex' are different! But obviously 'trans' people intend to 'change' from male to female, which they CANNOT do.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:29:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:31:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wut?

Driving a truck turned your mother/father into a tranny? What does this have to do with your weight? I am so confused.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wut?

THATS CALLED NUT COAL, BIG SHIPS BURN BIG COAL. THATS THE SIZE YOU BURN IN A KITCHEN COAL STOVE. I BURN BIGGER COAL THEN THAT IN OUR PARLOR STOVE. OF COURSE THEY MIGHT HAVE HAD BIG LUMPS AND CRACKED THEM INTO 4 PIECES FOR PROFIT . THE BIG SHIPS AND FOUNDRYS BURN EGG COAL. COAL IS SOLD BY THE SIZE RICE,BUCK,PEA,NUT,STOVE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST EGG. I LIVE RIGHT IN THE HEART OF THE COAL REGION AND ALWAYS HAVE. IF I WASNT SO TIRED I WOULD GO TAKE PICTURES OF BUCK (I BURN THAT IN A STOKER) AND SOME STOVE COAL (I BURN IN THE PARLOR STOVE)
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:32:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wut?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wut?

Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:12:34 AM EDT
[#42]
This guy really can't win, because he looks like a chick when he's trying to look like a dude, and he looks like a dude when he's trying to look like a chick.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:23:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"...it could burn through me-tal!"
View Quote
"And...Killing the guy behind him!"

Here's some (1998) "Top 10 Combat Rifles" to cleanse everyone's palate.

Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:01:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
@garwj

I find this hard to believe in OK. Every lawn care person I have talked to has had limited English skills.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:16:57 AM EDT
[#45]
It makes mysteries of the abandoned unwatchable.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:18:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Mental illness.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:29:01 AM EDT
[#47]
At the risk of the obvious questions, I’ve met Lynette professionally IRL.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:33:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
What is your opinion of him?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:34:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did it go down like this?

Crocodile Dundee "lady" in bar
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:36:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fgPX3NjyA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fgPX3NjyA
god damn I love this place.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top