BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You often hear old couples with 30 -50 years of marriage say the guy had to chase her / badger her / wear her down for weeks / months to score a date. She told him no over and over and over and over, but his persistence, and ignoring her no, and Showing up to work, home, in public etc. which eventually wore her out and she finally said yes to a date, and he won her heart, and a long happy marriage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You often hear old couples with 30 -50 years of marriage say the guy had to chase her / badger her / wear her down for weeks / months to score a date. She told him no over and over and over and over, but his persistence, and ignoring her no, and Showing up to work, home, in public etc. which eventually wore her out and she finally said yes to a date, and he won her heart, and a long happy marriage.

That's because she was giving signals back that she was interested, aka flirting (which isn't always overt) and the guy knew it. If a guy is paying attention he knows when a girl is interested, even if she isn't showing it openly, the same goes for when a girl is interested in a guy and going after him.

Today it would get you arrested.  women want drama and acts like that, while doing their best to criminalize it.

Spoken like someone that falls into one of TG44's categories and is quite bitter about it
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Lot of words to explain that women fucked themselves over. Once the sex robots are out they are really going to wish they had stuck with the traditional role.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Here's how to flirt.

Don't be 285 pounds.
View Quote

That's good advice for a lot of women who wonder why men don't approach them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted: A lot of young women these days have some seriously unrealistic standards.
View Quote

When has that ever not been the case...?
Same for young men with unrealistic standards...
And older women with unrealistic standards...
And older men with unrealistic standards...

None of this is new
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's because she was giving signals back that she was interested, aka flirting (which isn't always overt) and the guy knew it. If a guy is paying attention he knows when a girl is interested, even if she isn't showing it openly, the same goes for when a girl is interested in a guy and going after him.

Spoken like someone that falls into one of TG44's categories and is quite bitter about it
View Quote

The next decade it going to fun for you.  I will leave it at that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Well when a thumb swipe results in anal on the first meeting, flirting is relegated to the technophobes, Mormons, and orthodox Jews when bubie isn't looking.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

there's also plenty of crazy women out there who will mistake fairly innocuous comments or flirtatious behavior as sexual harassment.

One person I know is currently going through that.  He's being accused online of harassing some woman for making fairly harmless comments.  The same woman has a history of accusing others of the same thing.
View Quote

And there are plenty of crazy of guys who will not let up and creep the hell out of women, again... nothing new.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I dont know, I routinely flirt with 20-something year old females in the gym, they seem to enjoy it.

I haven't been 20, for 20+ years.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And there are plenty of crazy of guys who will not let up and creep the hell out of women, again... nothing new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there's also plenty of crazy women out there who will mistake fairly innocuous comments or flirtatious behavior as sexual harassment.

One person I know is currently going through that.  He's being accused online of harassing some woman for making fairly harmless comments.  The same woman has a history of accusing others of the same thing.

It's only creepy if they find you unattractive.

Also simps are a weak breed.  I have no clue why dudes just give money to women like they do.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes you are 21 and already married, know everything already, and hang out with teenagers. Call me in 20 more when you've experience more life. Thanks.
View Quote

Looks like I touched a nerve
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will flirt as long as you are of legal age.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#12]
If you are tall and attractive no.

But guys and girls at the boundaries? Might be all gone.

No risk, no guts anymore.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#13]
MGTOW thread?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Added in a few important factors that have became requirements lately.
View Quote

Nah.

I get women talking to me all the time.

I’m 6’, weighed 188 lbs this morning, lift weights or run 5-6 days a week, shower daily, keep my beard and hair trimmed up and wear in style clothing for my rural area, make eye contact and smile when people talk to me.

Wallet and penis size, height, etc. don’t really matter to women unless you’re really short or have a 2” dick (I.e. outside norms).  

I’m pretty sure half of the guys commenting on here are painful introverts, extreme nerds or a fine example of North American Land Whale.  Or a combo of all three.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well when a thumb swipe results in anal on the first meeting, flirting is relegated to the technophobes, Mormons, and orthodox Jews when bubie isn't looking.

Kharn
View Quote

For realz?

I mean, are there women who without a man having to woo/swoon them, are literally showing up at some guy's door step and dropping their drawers?

I mean, are the guys at least inviting them in and serving them a drink...having a chat before the anal happens?

Idk, maybe I'm old/old school, but last time I looked, a woman's well needs priming before you can pump...but then, eh, lots of women out there just lifting skirts and have no idea what real sexual pleasure is about anyways

We have really devolved as a society.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I was living in an apartment building designed like a luxury hotel a couple of years ago, and a pretty blonde woman who happened to live down the hall from me struck up a conversation with me in the elevator up to our floor...

"Hi, I'm xxx" (name redacted).

We dated for about 6 months, it was an interesting time.    Concur on the "don't be 285 lbs and be approachable" part.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

40 year olds should have found a marriage material girl and settled down already.

If not, there may be something unappealing about you to the opposite sex.
View Quote

Nailed it

In my lowly 21 years if there's one thing I've already learned...
Is that when one is always pointing fingers at others, they should really be pointing at themselves.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The next decade it going to fun for you.  I will leave it at that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#19]
My boy put it simply enough even GD could understand it.

"They ain't worth it".

Women, with the court/justice system at their beck and call, and their delusions of what they "deserve" have made their company not worth the risk or trouble.

There are exceptions and I feel sorry for them. They are victims.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Don’t be a giant piece of shit slob.  Brush your teeth, trim your finger/toenails, take a shower.  Be able to carry a conversation that’s not about politics or guns, or at least let her talk and nod along with “uh-huh, yeah” once in a while.  Know a few dirty jokes.  Embrace your guy awkwardness and turn it into confidence.  Be able to get your prick up, and keep it up until she’s done with it.  Buy her some colorful plants that smell funny, which is not like bacon, because blossoms literally make chicks think of reproduction.  Whisper in her ear “hey babe, I don’t smell the dinner cooking”.  Smash.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thats a very wordy way to state that only difference between flirting and harrassment is the level of her interest size of your wallet
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nope, there are plenty of creepy good looking studs, even rich ones.

Also simps are a weak breed.  I have no clue why dudes just give money to women like they do.

I couldn't agree more.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the thread about a week ago where posters here were soiling themselves when they found out I change clothes several times a day. You know, after working out... coming home from work... before going out to eat or meet friends. Amazing how many stinky pigs there are out there in the world today, even more amazing is how many of them don't even know it.
View Quote

Changing clothes multiple times a day is normal.

I do the farm chores in the morning - usually bibs or coveralls and muck boots. Shower.

Change into daily clothing (work or casual).

Change into workout clothes, exercise.

Change back into farm clothes.  Do chores.  Shower.

Back into casual clothes.

Then bed time.

My grandpa farmed 1000 acres and raised hogs.  He changed and showered before going into town, even if he was going to the farm store or parts counter.  Even way back in the 1940s and 50s.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes you are 21 and already married, know everything already, and hang out with teenagers. Call me in 20 more when you've experience more life. Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea you're pretty much FOS and clearly don't get out much, especially with the younger gals you're claiming to be such an expert on. Both my wife and I are 21 thus hang out and associate with our "younger" peers, mostly thirty-somethings on down to teens. TG44 is pretty much spot on, sure there are always exceptions, but there always have been. I would 100% guarantee that the guys saying "Women only want _______" fall into more than one of the EXACT categories TG44  is talking about.

lol, he's a know it all. Married at 21....
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:01:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don’t be a giant piece of shit slob.  Brush your teeth, trim your finger/toenails, take a shower.  Be able to carry a conversation that’s not about politics or guns, or at least let her talk and nod along with “uh-huh, yeah” once in a while.  Know a few dirty jokes.  Embrace your guy awkwardness and turn it into confidence.  Be able to get your prick up, and keep it up until she’s done with it.  Buy her some colorful plants that smell funny, which is not like bacon, because blossoms literally make chicks think of reproduction.  Whisper in her ear “hey babe, I don’t smell the dinner cooking”.  Smash.
View Quote

Spoken like a guy who doesn't have a problem attracting and meeting women.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Lets get real.  Lots of money has always worked.  That's not recent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Very little need to flirt with the 304s... These days.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea you're pretty much FOS and clearly don't get out much, especially with the younger gals you're claiming to be such an expert on. Both my wife and I are 21 thus hang out and associate with our "younger" peers, mostly thirty-somethings on down to teens. TG44 is pretty much spot on, sure there are always exceptions, but there always have been. I would 100% guarantee that the guys saying "Women only want _______" fall into more than one of the EXACT categories TG44  is talking about.

Brings a lot of posts into focus. I remember being 21.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#29]
I'd say there is some truth in the article.

But...  it seems as if it's written from a very liberal context.  Liberal city.  Liberal experiences.  Liberal (woke?) mindset re male / female interactions.

The thing is, the "woke" mindset will read what i just wrote as "oh and your mindset is all rapey" which illuminates the problem more succinctly than paragraphs of expostulation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Looks like I touched a nerve
View Quote

Not at all. I'm telling you the truth. You have next to zero experience other than what you most likely read online or your friends of similar age and experience regurgitate. If you are happy, good for you, but you cannot sit here and tell us you have a shit load of experience in this arena seeing you married damn near right out of high school.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nah.

I get women talking to me all the time.

I’m 6’, weighed 188 lbs this morning, lift weights or run 5-6 days a week, shower daily, keep my beard and hair trimmed up and wear in style clothing for my rural area, make eye contact and smile when people talk to me.

Wallet and penis size, height, etc. don’t really matter to women unless you’re really short or have a 2” dick (I.e. outside norms).  

I’m pretty sure half of the guys commenting on here are painful introverts, extreme nerds or a fine example of North American Land Whale.  Or a combo of all three.
View Quote

Harsh fucking truth right here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Changing clothes multiple times a day is normal.

I do the farm chores in the morning - usually bibs or coveralls and muck boots. Shower.

Change into daily clothing (work or casual).

Change into workout clothes, exercise.

Change back into farm clothes.  Do chores.  Shower.

Back into casual clothes.

Then bed time.

My grandpa farmed 1000 acres and raised hogs.  He changed and showered before going into town, even if he was going to the farm store or parts counter.  Even way back in the 1940s and 50s.
View Quote

You should go back and check out that thread, it was hysterical how some were freaking out about doing such, it was something about water use in a dry climate. I had mentioned that my wife and I average 1-2 loads of laundry a day and heads exploded, so I explained that we both workout, have work clothes, etc, and some just got even more worked up. I'm guessing that these are some of the same types here bitching about creeping women out, stinking and looking like a slob tends to do that
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#33]
The next generation is doing something differently than the generation before.  This is a common complaint and likely always has been.

I think the only difference here is that the next generation is now being paid to write rageclickbait about how the next generation is doing something differently than the generation before.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#34]
While I am a Shrexican, women talk to me all the time, probably because while ugly, I am not a fucking weirdo.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Closing Thoughts

The feminist Millennial culture that has equated any discomfort with the violation of boundaries has eroded all the fun that men and women used to have in flirting and seeking a partner out in the wild.
View Quote

That isn’t coming back.

I do not feel sorry for these people. I got the “privilege” of coming of age in this toxic shit soup that they created. It contributed to the ruining of what should have been my best years but were, instead, my worst.

There’s a lot of good, normal millennials, but the losers in that group are big time losers that inflict their worthlessness on everyone around them.

So believe me when I say, I do not give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about the problems they are experiencing now for their error. Shoe’s on the other foot now. Enjoy the ride.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#36]
it wasn't millennials, it was women

"Women seemed to be expecting men to read their minds"

lol, yeah no shit
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#37]
The metoo movement and liberal white women killed flirting.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When has that ever not been the case...?
Same for young men with unrealistic standards...
And older women with unrealistic standards...
And older men with unrealistic standards...

None of this is new
View Quote
Women, regardless of their standards, were predominantly limited to whatever local men they had access to. Now they can look on a dating app or IG and find guys they otherwise would have never met. They travel. How prevalent is this really? I don't know. But it is far easier than it used to be.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Feminism in cancer.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
While I am a Shrexican, women talk to me all the time, probably because while ugly, I am not a fucking weirdo.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Here's how to flirt.

Don't be 285 pounds.

Smile and be interesting to women.

Profit.
View Quote

How about 280?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not at all.

You're emotional responses say otherwise

I'm telling you the truth.

You're telling me your feelz

You have next to zero experience other than what you most likely read online or your friends of similar age and experience regurgitate.

Your projection speaks volumes

If you are happy

I am... but clearly you're not

but you cannot sit here and tell us you have a shit load of experience in this arena seeing you married damn near right out of high school.

Where did I tell anyone I have a "shitload of experience"...

PS
The irony of your anger/projection is that many in this thread (likely far older and more experienced than I) are saying many of the exact same things I am and vice-versa. So what is your excuse/deflection as to their words and opinions being congruent with mine? Or are they just ignorant as well?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I call BS.....Given that the schools are now filled with the kids of Millennials someone must have been doing some flirting/fucking.

That said I bet they won't have the ass to put a end to their kids from being masked-up forever.
View Quote

Your perception would be wrong.

The birth rate among millennials is considerably lower than previous generations, well below replacement. They also, as a group, have fewer sexual partners and less sex overall.

The article’s term “sterile” fits them very nicely.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should see the thread where he is arguing about the flight characteristics of a commercial airplane with a commercial pilot who has thousands of flight hours while he himself has a few hours in the relative equivalent of a paper airplane.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#45]
No they didn’t. It’s still alive and well. The unconscious mind under the social programming knows what it wants despite the pleas of social justice. It is very interesting to note that while the me too movement and hyper militant feminism shit took off that make weak men think flirting is harassment that at the same time 50 shades of grey became a best seller. Do you trust what people tell you in public or what they do when nobody is looking ? Men test ideas and women test men. Lookup Jordan Peterson’s vid on SJW when asked by an audience member. Women are just testing men with sjw shit and they’re not aware of it. A bunch of men are so confused anymore, goddamn. Women aren’t that hard to figure out. They’re complex but want someone strong and self reliant. They don’t want to be his mom or tell him how to be a man. They want security.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You should see the thread where he is arguing about the flight characteristics of a commercial airplane with a commercial pilot who has thousands of flight hours while he himself has a few hours in the relative equivalent of a paper airplane.
View Quote

"arguing about the flight characteristics"
You should try rereading my words... or at least up your reading comprehension

PS
I'm flattered that I apparently occupy such a large portion of your head
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m just an account on the internet, with a wife and kid, still asleep upstairs.  

This is all very basic stuff, ingrained by nature.  The He-Man, woman hater club in GD is just pathetic.  “All women want is money.  They’ll throw you in jail.  They’re all worthless whores/liberals.  I’d rather never get laid, than to deal with a woman.”  This shit is pathological.

Women are fantastic.  In my younger years, they were pretty much the only reason why I went to work and maintained any sort of a lifestyle.  The company and attention of a woman is the best thing ever.  I’ve forgotten about being hungry when with a woman, and believe me I like to eat.  Overwhelming majority of women are perfectly fine, healthy generally moderate, and are interested in men.  There are outliers, but no one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to interact with them.

“If it wasn’t for the thing between their legs, …”  I’m pretty sure that only closet homosexuals say that.  A woman’s body is like art, plus magic.  If the only thing you sort of like is the hole between her legs, you might better enjoy the company of other men.  It’s the 21st century, and we aren’t in the Middle East.  It’s okay for you to admit it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Here's how to flirt.

Don't be 285 pounds.

Smile and be interesting to women.

Profit.
View Quote
How to flirt, be attractive, have money. /thread
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

PS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PS

More like sometimes someone steps on their dick so badly that they are forever associated with it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LOL have you been out lately? Most guys are not 6' 4" and built like defensive linemen. Most guys are overweight.

Be interesting. Don't be disgusting to look at naked. Be confident. You will have a river of pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're not though. Women want to laugh, be made to feel special, and not be physically repulsed by your naked body. You don't need to be Adonis. You need to be interesting.

You haven't been out much lately have you. Younger gals these days have quite the midset, even the ham planets demand turbo chads. I find it amusing and I foresee many younger ladies being old cat ladies in the future.

LOL have you been out lately? Most guys are not 6' 4" and built like defensive linemen. Most guys are overweight.

Be interesting. Don't be disgusting to look at naked. Be confident. You will have a river of pussy.

You avatar is quite appropriate.  

I am not a looker.  Whenever I tried too hard, it didn't work out well.  And never pine over the past.  I stopped looking, did my thing, and eventually found love at work.  Basically broke all the rules I'd built up for success, and found happiness.  Doesn't mean she was the first I ever dated, she is the best.

Rules like never date a coworker, never go to family events as a single guy.  Those events were always horribly awkward.  Then I go to a family party single, and leave as a couple.  Heck of a way to meet the family.
Page / 6
Top Top