Profit.
How to flirt, be attractive, have money. /thread

You forgot have money.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your perception would be wrong.

The birth rate among millennials is considerably lower than previous generations, well below replacement. They also, as a group, have fewer sexual partners and less sex overall.

The article’s term “sterile” fits them very nicely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I call BS.....Given that the schools are now filled with the kids of Millennials someone must have been doing some flirting/fucking.

That said I bet they won't have the ass to put a end to their kids from being masked-up forever.

The birth rate among millennials is considerably lower than previous generations, well below replacement. They also, as a group, have fewer sexual partners and less sex overall.

Men as a group are having fewer partners, women in the other hand not so much.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You often hear old couples with 30 -50 years of marriage say the guy had to chase her / badger her / wear her down for weeks / months to score a date. She told him no over and over and over and over, but his persistence, and ignoring her no, and Showing up to work, home, in public etc. which eventually wore her out and she finally said yes to a date, and he won her heart, and a long happy marriage.   Today it would get you arrested.  women want drama and acts like that, while doing their best to criminalize it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story is pretty much BS, there is still plenty of flirting going on for those that actually get out of the house.

there's also plenty of crazy women out there who will mistake fairly innocuous comments or flirtatious behavior as sexual harassment.

One person I know is currently going through that.  He's being accused online of harassing some woman for making fairly harmless comments.  The same woman has a history of accusing others of the same thing.

You often hear old couples with 30 -50 years of marriage say the guy had to chase her / badger her / wear her down for weeks / months to score a date. She told him no over and over and over and over, but his persistence, and ignoring her no, and Showing up to work, home, in public etc. which eventually wore her out and she finally said yes to a date, and he won her heart, and a long happy marriage.   Today it would get you arrested.  women want drama and acts like that, while doing their best to criminalize it.

Funnily enough, it was the other way around with us.  I'd basically given up on finding someone at my duty station, figured I'd just wait til the next one.  And my now wife knew that.  We worked together.  She eventually made me understand she was into me.

Heck, we were still dating, and taken out of context, said some pretty nutty stalkerish things.  Like, she would say something and go "ummm, that sounded creepy, I meant that sweetly."  Context being at one point I had the ring in my truck, and she was sure I was just hanging out for the fun, and was going to break up when I PCS'd.  That was when I learned her sister really could keep a secret.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

More like sometimes someone steps on their dick so badly that they are forever associated with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should see the thread where he is arguing about the flight characteristics of a commercial airplane with a commercial pilot who has thousands of flight hours while he himself has a few hours in the relative equivalent of a paper airplane.

"arguing about the flight characteristics"
You should try rereading my words... or at least up your reading comprehension

PS
I'm flattered that I apparently occupy such a large portion of your head

More like sometimes someone steps on their dick so badly that they are forever associated with it.

He is new here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

When has that ever not been the case...?
Same for young men with unrealistic standards...
And older women with unrealistic standards...
And older men with unrealistic standards...

None of this is new
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: A lot of young women these days have some seriously unrealistic standards.

When has that ever not been the case...?
Same for young men with unrealistic standards...
And older women with unrealistic standards...
And older men with unrealistic standards...

None of this is new

With online dating, women have become FAR more unrealistic with their expectations. This is relatively new and well known.

The nearly unlimited supply of dating and fucking options for the average women has artificially inflated her own sense of value.

Most men know where they stand in the dating market. I have not seen many men with an inflated sense of worth.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is OP Joker?
View Quote

Riveting hypothesis old chap. I must say I agree.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Glad I’m an old married guy.  

There’s always that critical point where you have to make a move.  You hope you read the signals right and feelings are reciprocated.  Worse case you’d crash n burn and things would be awkward.  Nowadays it seems if you make an unreciprocated move you are risking a sexual assault charge.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Suddenly the phrases "unwanted advance," "unwanted hug," or "unwanted kiss" were everywhere. Despite the behavior being branded as "unwanted," in many instances, the woman hadn't made it clear that she wasn't interested in the first place. Women seemed to be expecting men to read their minds and claimed zero responsibility for their role in holding a boundary. Then, they branded the man as a predator.

Now, many of these women probably genuinely believed it was the case that they were harassed. This is because we have expanded the definition of "harassment." In the past, something was only harassment if a boundary had been clearly established or communicated, and then someone repeatedly transgressed it. Not any more. Now the mere expression of interest can be considered a potential violation.
View Quote

I read one of the Obama-era Dept of Education papers about "ONE IN FOUR WOMEN HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY HARASSED/ASSAULTED IN COLLEGE!!!"

turns out, for purposes of those studies, the definition of "sexual harassment" in the study included shit like "a guy asked me to dance, I didn't want dance, so I told him no."  The definition of "sexual assault" included "i had sex with a guy, I didn't really want to, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I said 'sure, let's fuck.' But the next day, I wish I hadn't."

I got laid a lot in college in the late 80s/early 90s, all consensually, but if I were 20 again today NFW would I be the pussy-hound I was then.  It's too likely I'd get smacked with some bullshit charge of rape because I hooked up with a girl and the next day she thought I took too long to reply to her texts.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You should go back and check out that thread, it was hysterical how some were freaking out about doing such, it was something about water use in a dry climate. I had mentioned that my wife and I average 1-2 loads of laundry a day and heads exploded, so I explained that we both workout, have work clothes, etc, and some just got even more worked up. I'm guessing that these are some of the same types here bitching about creeping women out, stinking and looking like a slob tends to do that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Changing clothes multiple times a day is normal.

I do the farm chores in the morning - usually bibs or coveralls and muck boots. Shower.

Change into daily clothing (work or casual).

Change into workout clothes, exercise.

Change back into farm clothes.  Do chores.  Shower.

Back into casual clothes.

Then bed time.

My grandpa farmed 1000 acres and raised hogs.  He changed and showered before going into town, even if he was going to the farm store or parts counter.  Even way back in the 1940s and 50s.

You should go back and check out that thread, it was hysterical how some were freaking out about doing such, it was something about water use in a dry climate. I had mentioned that my wife and I average 1-2 loads of laundry a day and heads exploded, so I explained that we both workout, have work clothes, etc, and some just got even more worked up. I'm guessing that these are some of the same types here bitching about creeping women out, stinking and looking like a slob tends to do that

Lol nobody freaked out or got worked up about you changing your clothes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Second 87th verse, same as the first!

A little bit louder and a little bit worse!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Looks like I touched a nerve
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes you are 21 and already married, know everything already, and hang out with teenagers. Call me in 20 more when you've experience more life. Thanks.

Looks like I touched a nerve

if you're really 21yo and happily married, then those of us who have been married since before you were born are merely pointing out we're a bit further down the road with real life experience than you.  So don't presume to lecture us.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I never knew how to flirt, and it's not really necessary to hook up with women. As a young man I was good looking, in shape, and friendly. Scored with more women than anyone I knew by far.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the farm chores in the morning - usually bibs or coveralls and muck boots. Shower.

Then bed time.

My grandpa farmed 1000 acres and raised hogs.  He changed and showered before going into town, even if he was going to the farm store or parts counter.  Even way back in the 1940s and 50s.

1 to 2 loads a day is quite a lot.  Must have a tiny washer or something.

I do 2-3 a week but I am single and have an old non HE washer that actually washes clothes.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Brings a lot of posts into focus. I remember being 21.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea you're pretty much FOS and clearly don't get out much, especially with the younger gals you're claiming to be such an expert on. Both my wife and I are 21 thus hang out and associate with our "younger" peers, mostly thirty-somethings on down to teens. TG44 is pretty much spot on, sure there are always exceptions, but there always have been. I would 100% guarantee that the guys saying "Women only want _______" fall into more than one of the EXACT categories TG44  is talking about.

Yes you are 21 and already married, know everything already, and hang out with teenagers. Call me in 20 more when you've experience more life. Thanks.

lol, he's a know it all. Married at 21....

Brings a lot of posts into focus. I remember being 21.

I remember being 21.  I also remember that I have a pair of boots older than Tillerman.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
While I am a Shrexican, women talk to me all the time, probably because while ugly, I am not a fucking weirdo.
View Quote

I'm more like Donkey than Shrek but women talk to me all the time because I make eye contact, I'm pleasant and I smile, and I can make them laugh, all without leering, hitting on them, or staring at my shoes.  I just act like they are human and I'm not trying to get into their pants.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I call BS.....Given that the schools are now filled with the kids of Millennials someone must have been doing some flirting/fucking.

That said I bet they won't have the ass to put a end to their kids from being masked-up forever.

this.

I know nothing about elementary school, but currently MS and HS are full of the Gen Xers' kids, not millenials kids.  We waited much later than the Boomers to get married and have kids.

That myth that upon turning 18 every generation starts squirting out the next generation needs to die.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When I do online dating, I'm quick to recommend meeting offline and that's where they bail. They are comfortable wanting to chat, sext and/or exchange pics all day. I'm to the point where I'm like, 'No more pics and/or chat...let's meet in person over drinks and coffee, where there's no pressure and if you don't like what you see, you can leave; and, you can ask me whatever you like in person'.
View Quote

Are you sure you're not trying to date other women?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:56:56 AM EDT
[#18]
So tired of this crap.

"I can't even approach a girl anymore because everyone is woke and they'll see it as sexual harassment."

Here is some tips.

-Wear clean clothes, take a shower, have proper hygiene.

-Have hobbies, goals, and interests. Woman don't want to be your only outlet.  

-If you don't know how to dress correctly, have a female friend help you with fashion tips.

-Don't ever hit on a woman that is in a locked environment. That means, don't hit on a coworker, a bank teller, the cashier at the grocery store, etc.. Any situation where a woman is forced to talk to you and can't exit. Unless you're Brad Pitt, woman feel trapped in a corner if guys do this.

-Understand basic social cues. If you ask her a question and she responds with a short answer and doesn't ask anything in return, end the conversation and walk away.

-Don't be one of those basement dwellers that gets focused on the tired categories like "white knight" "cuck" "beta vs alpha" "chad" etc.. You sound like a 13 year old Cheet-oh stained t-shirt wearing 4chan member.

-If you've just met them, don't jump into controversial subjects like politics, "culture issues," religion, past relationships, etc... There is millions of things to talk about besides that.

-Don't cat call, grab as ass, place your hand on their thigh etc.. if you've just met them. Women don't like that and the creep red flags will instantly go up.

It's not rocket science. I live in a liberal area and constantly dating. I've never once "offended" anyone but have heard plenty of dating stories about guys that don't get the hint that gives me second hand cringe. Like guys are completely unaware of basic social cues. Even when I'm out at bars I can instantly spot dates where it's obvious the girl is super uncomfortable and trying to pop smoke/gtfo with the guy being completely unaware. A lot of these guys end up in the "Girls are a bunch of bitches" camp and women can smell that desperation a mile away.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I do 2-3 a week but I am single and have an old non HE washer that actually washes clothes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then bed time.

Maybe they only have a few changes worth of clothes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Millennials and leftism ruins everything in the known universe. Not the tiniest grain of sand in the most remote desert nor the most immense star in any solar system can escape it. It makes a black hole look like a minor pocket of turbulence. Imagine the magnitude of suffering in hell then leftism comes along and it's markedly worse or the wonders of heaven with no sadness or sorrow could be completely ruined in the blink of an eye. We've seen entire nations fall to it, our own once great cities, corporations, militaries, schools from elementary to the most prestigious colleges. And they are not held accountable for any of it, not even that tiny grain of sand.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Most all liberals are unattractive.

No one flirts with unattractive people.  They get jealous when they see attractive people flirt with one another.  Since they are not getting any attention that they desire, no one else is allowed to get any either.

This way they do not have that constant reminder about how undesirable they are.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No they didn’t. It’s still alive and well. The unconscious mind under the social programming knows what it wants despite the pleas of social justice. It is very interesting to note that while the me too movement and hyper militant feminism shit took off that make weak men think flirting is harassment that at the same time 50 shades of grey became a best seller. Do you trust what people tell you in public or what they do when nobody is looking ? Men test ideas and women test men. Lookup Jordan Peterson’s vid on SJW when asked by an audience member. Women are just testing men with sjw shit and they’re not aware of it. A bunch of men are so confused anymore, goddamn. Women aren’t that hard to figure out. They’re complex but want someone strong and self reliant. They don’t want to be his mom or tell him how to be a man. They want security.
View Quote

Nailed it.  When a woman tells you that she feels safe or protected with you, she sees you as a man*.  If she just complements your shirt, or your car, she’s just being polite at that point.  

It’s not because of some “patriarchy”, or some idea that she can’t possibly take care of herself, but because that’s what she wants a man to make her feel.  As a man, it’s perfectly normal to want to be the protector and someone that your woman can rely on.  On the flip side, it’s perfectly normal for a woman to want to care for her man.  Cooking a meal and keeping the house in order, without it being asked isn’t trying to be some negative stereotype, from a 1950s TV show.  In a good scenario, a man serves his woman, and the woman serves her man.

* For the gun autists here, that doesn’t necessarily mean telling a girl on your first date about external and terminal ballistics of your tuned blaster, or your split times from the last weekend match.  It’s about how you carry yourself when you’re with her, and around other people.  My wife has never given a shit about guns, and only on a couple of occasions did she want to be reassured that I was armed, both times many years into our relationship.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't hang around women, I don't have time to listen to their hen pecking. This has been observed over time in my area, and having conversations with younger fellas that I manage. This may be regional, but it seems standards have changed quite a bit these days.
View Quote

The Ripper technique?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:55:42 PM EDT
[#24]
MGTOW.......ASSEMBLE!!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
GenX killed flirting when they started banging underaged high schoolers while being teachers
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#26]
As obnoxious as OP's continual stream of relationship threads are, it is a nice reprieve from all the covid threads. So at least we have that going for us
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the thread about a week ago where posters here were soiling themselves when they found out I change clothes several times a day. You know, after working out... coming home from work... before going out to eat or meet friends. Amazing how many stinky pigs there are out there in the world today, even more amazing is how many of them don't even know it.
View Quote

Been hot around here lately. Go home at lunch, kids say I stink. Well yeah, I walked a jobsite and it's 90deg F/90%RH. Quick shower, fresh clothes, back to the office. If I'm going out that evening, another shower and change. Before bed, another shower. It is what it is.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Married at 21 here. Best decision I ever made.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I married at 20; my husband was 21.

I also consider it the best decision I ever made.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got married at 22, my wife was 21.  I also consider it as one of my best decisions.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn, I'm a millennial and I'll flirt with anything.

And do!

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#32]
How to flirt:

• Be attractive.
  • Do not be unattractive.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yawn.
View Quote

Before they start talking or during?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I arrived at werk at 0640... the woman I was there to relieve got me up to speed on the nights goings on and at one point said something about "keeping an eye on something or another"

"How can I do that when I can't seem to keep my eyes from looking at you?"

Yeah... pretty smooth.. I know.

Of course pretty safe as I've known this broad/worked with her for 20 plus years or so...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And do!

View Quote

Rolling down the window of the Porsche makes flirting 850% more successful. It's scientifically proven.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I arrived at werk at 0640... the woman I was there to relieve got me up to speed on the nights goings on and at one point said something about "keeping an eye on something or another"

"How can I do that when I can't seem to keep my eyes from looking at you?"

Yeah... pretty smooth.. I know.

Of course pretty safe as I've known this broad/worked with her for 20 plus years or so...
View Quote

Who you sposed to be? Frankie Valli?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And do!

View Quote

does Foxy Lady know about this?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And do!

She'll kick me every now and then.

But she is very tolerant of my behavior.

I am consistently thankful for this.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
GenX killed flirting when they started banging underaged high schoolers while being teachers
View Quote

Right or wrong, that particular tradition predates gen X by at least a hundred years.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/did-millennials-finally-kill-flirting

Many women dream about how they will finally meet the man who becomes their husband.

They think up numerous romantic scenarios  maybe he'll approach while I'm sipping a latte in a small coffee shop. Maybe he'll strike up a conversation with me in an elevator. Or he'll spot me on the street and not be able to resist saying hi. He'll approach, we'll flirt, exchange numbers, and the rest will be history.

But in the modern age, it's just not so. Young people increasingly meet online, and the Millennial destruction of traditional social mores has pretty much killed flirting.

Gone are the days of meeting in the park, at a dance  or even at the bar, really. Men just don't approach women to flirt these days  and it's largely feminism's fault. But there is something we women can do about it.

How We Killed Flirting

The death of flirting occurred under the perfect storm of the #MeToo movement, campus sexual assault panic, "street harassment" hysteria, growth in feminist ideology, and a newfound obsession with "consent."

During #MeToo, the media (and social media) was flooded with stories of women retelling instances of misconduct. But what started out as tales of genuinely immoral behavior soon morphed into something else  women were claiming misconduct when a man was simply approaching her to signal his interest. Even if he had done so rather awkwardly, or misread her and failed to comprehend her lack of interest, the idea was that he had crossed a line he shouldn't have.

Suddenly the phrases "unwanted advance," "unwanted hug," or "unwanted kiss" were everywhere. Despite the behavior being branded as "unwanted," in many instances, the woman hadn't made it clear that she wasn't interested in the first place. Women seemed to be expecting men to read their minds and claimed zero responsibility for their role in holding a boundary. Then, they branded the man as a predator.

Now, many of these women probably genuinely believed it was the case that they were harassed. This is because we have expanded the definition of "harassment." In the past, something was only harassment if a boundary had been clearly established or communicated, and then someone repeatedly transgressed it. Not any more. Now the mere expression of interest can be considered a potential violation.

It's the natural progression of the false idea that men are the oppressors of women and should be viewed with suspicion. This worldview has totally killed flirting.

Men Are Now Too Afraid To Approach

After years of being told that unwanted advances = harassment, men simply don't want to risk approaching women out in the real world, for fear of being accused of a dark motive later.

Before this sterilized culture emerged, we would naturally send signals, some subtle and some overt, that acted as clues for us to determine if someone were romantically interested. Maybe we caught their eye across the room and held their gaze. Maybe we smiled at them on the bus. This would be the signal for a man to make a more overt move  approaching us to chat or ask for our number.

But why would a man make a more explicit move  or start the flirtatious dance at all  if he fears he'll be rebranded as someone sinister just for doing so?

Instead, men now approach only where it's safe  on a dating site, where a woman's mere presence signals openness to being approached. How very safe and tidy  but it also takes a lot of the excitement and spontaneity out of life.

Feminism sought to shift the power dynamics between men and women, and shift them it did  right into total sterility. We're now firmly held inside a bubble-wrap culture in which women view the mere expression of interest as a potential violation and men are too afraid to make a move for fear of being branded "creepy."

How Women Can Bring Back Flirting

The saddest thing about the death of flirting is that it eradicated the air of potential romance and hopeful expectation that a young woman could feel when she leaves her house. If men weren't so afraid to approach us, the right man for us could always be just around the corner, lending our experiences an air of magic and mystery. Instead, that hope is never present. We find ourselves swiping on dating apps instead.

If we want to revive a culture where it's okay to flirt, the onus is really on women to make it clear to men that we're okay with being approached in public  that we're either going to accept their offer or politely decline, not brand them as a creeper if we're not interested. (Men, of course, also need to clearly read our signals, whether they're signals of interest or disinterest, and be willing to go away when we say no.)

Feminism has told women that we lack power, which is a lie. The reality is that women are alluring, and as such, we hold a lot of power. Masculine energy pursues, while feminine energy responds and receives. Being on the receiving end of romantic advances means we have all the power to say yes or no. We're the gatekeepers of romantic encounters.

If we women want to reverse this culture where men think they shouldn't ever approach us, we need to learn how to be open to advances while also clearly communicating our boundaries when necessary. Instead of being quick to accuse men of predatory behavior when we simply aren't interested, we can learn how to gracefully rebuff unwanted approaches while still being open to making new connections.

We could learn when it's time to say "no," but also how to be polite while doing so, instead of automatically branding him a creep. For instance, if a man you aren't interested in gets the wrong idea and asks for your number, you can politely decline   "I'm very flattered, but I don't have romantic feelings for you." Or if he touches you in a way you don't want him to, say, "I'm sorry if I gave the wrong idea, but I should let you know that I'm not interested."

It's largely up to women to end this culture of fearful puritanism. We need to stop assuming that every time we're approached, it's some gross violation. Women need to remember the power we have when it comes to men  we have the power to decline an unwanted advance firmly without treating every advance as an assault.

Closing Thoughts

The feminist Millennial culture that has equated any discomfort with the violation of boundaries has eroded all the fun that men and women used to have in flirting and seeking a partner out in the wild. Many men have responded to feminist ideas that they ought to be viewed with suspicion by refusing to approach women in the real world entirely. But we can revive flirting if we handle male advances with grace, class, and a willingness to clearly communicate our boundaries.
View Quote

Moral of the story, feminism ruins everything.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Here's how to flirt.

Don't be 285 pounds.

Smile and be interesting to women.

Profit.
View Quote

also be rich
have house(es)
be funny
be smart
have a high paying job
be tall
be athletic
...etc
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Who dares wins.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

if you're really 21yo and happily married, then those of us who have been married since before you were born are merely pointing out we're a bit further down the road with real life experience than you.  So don't presume to lecture us.
View Quote

I was also married at 21, and a father at 22. We had a long and reasonably happy unperfect marriage before my wife passed. That said, the honeymoon ends. Life is going to smack this kid in the running lights in the next few years. Hope he'll be able to handle it.

I'm in my early 60's with dad bod, but I'm tall, shower, and wear clean clothes. Not seeking, but I have women 50 - 70 flirting with me on a near daily basis. My late wife told me this would happen, and she was right...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Married at 23.  Ex was 20.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I was also married at 21, and a father at 22. We had a long and reasonably happy unperfect marriage before my wife passed. That said, the honeymoon ends. Life is going to smack this kid in the running lights in the next few years. Hope he'll be able to handle it.

I'm in my early 60's with dad bod, but I'm tall, shower, and wear clean clothes. Not seeking, but I have women 50 - 70 flirting with me on a near daily basis. My late wife told me this would happen, and she was right...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Widowers around here are mobbed by interested women.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#46]
That article makes it sound like if men don’t start the flirting, there won’t be any.

What hogwash.

As if women don’t start and continue it.

If I like a man, I grab him, and take him.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Yep.

Unless you are 100% certain it is a done deal homerun... don't go to bat.

It will be interpreted as sexual harassment.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Flirt?  Hell, 87% are worried they’ll catch a sexual harassment charge for commenting on a nice looking woman.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yep.

Unless you are 100% certain it is a done deal homerun... don't go to bat.

It will be interpreted as sexual harassment.
View Quote

There is a pretty wide canyon between flirting and sexual harassment.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Millennials are almost 40 years old.  Blame zoomers.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top