Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
When I was a teen and had hair lol, I used to go to a hair cutting place in the local mall.  There was a woman there who would lean my head back into the sink for a shampoo, and rest her knockers on me the whole time.  Amazing memory from a while ago....  happened a few times.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can't tell your wife about that, then I question your wife-picking skills.

Mine comes back from appointments and tells me which places I should go to in order to get the hot nurses.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol...

@GotGuns

There is some truth to that.

My eurologist insisnts on giving me a digital exam every fucking time I go. I since changed eurologist.

I few times it was an actual prostate issue, then a epididymis issue, then for kidney stones in which he wanted to check my prostate.

And homeboy would press so damn hard, I'd have blood in my sack sauce after.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your wife was in the room?

Is a prostate exam in your 30s normal?  I’m 38 and haven’t had one thankfully.

im 36 and probably had like 5. Dr Sausage fingers sucks.

LOL, my wife, a PCP, says guys don't normally need them until they are 50 and they aren't really all that reliable as a diagnostic.  I'm not saying your doctor is gay but he certainly likes to check the oil.

lol...

@GotGuns

My eurologist insisnts on giving me a digital exam every fucking time I go. I since changed eurologist.

I few times it was an actual prostate issue, then a epididymis issue, then for kidney stones in which he wanted to check my prostate.

Well there is your problem. A eurologist specializes in European coal mining.  He was taking a sample.  Next time, make sure to see the urologist.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember going into the orthodontist to get my braces worked on.  I must have been around 10 at the time.  They had a teenaged assistant there cranking on my braces.  I can't remember exactly what was going on but I think they were trying to get something loose or free and it wasn't budging.  I had my hands on the armrests holding on for dear life while this chick is mashing her pubic bone and devil's doorbell on my arm and hand.  A memorable experience but I was a bit too young to appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I remember going into the orthodontist to get my braces worked on.  I must have been around 10 at the time.  They had a teenaged assistant there cranking on my braces.  I can't remember exactly what was going on but I think they were trying to get something loose or free and it wasn't budging.  I had my hands on the armrests holding on for dear life while this chick is mashing her pubic bone and devil's doorbell on my arm and hand.  A memorable experience but I was a bit too young to appreciate it.
View Quote
*opens pleasure gournal*
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Did it feel like a bag of sand op?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When I was in grade school / junior high I used to go to a place across from my house to get my hair cut.  It made a transformation from barber shop with men, to a salon with hot girls run by the one homely dude over a 2-3 year span.  

Big boobs, no bra, Farrah Fawcett hair types.  Late 70s early 80s.

This one girl with blue eyeshadow was cutting my hair and I had my hands on arm rest. She straddled the end of the arm rest and had my hand pinned beneath her undercarriage so to speak.  Because I was young and stupid, I tried to get my hand out without her knowing, but it was pinned down good.  In fact the more I tried to move it, the harder she pressed against it.  They had rock music playing so she was getting into the music a bit and dancing a bit in place.  She seemed to enjoying herself.   Interesting days.....

View Quote

Funny, I had a similar experience with the woman that cut my hair for about 5 years (from 18-19 through my 20s).
Swedish, blonde, early/mid 20s or so, utterly stunning.

Boobs used to wind up rubbed against me often and she would grind her "bits" against my hand. Tried to move it the first time it happened, she trapped it.
After the first few times I would stick the knuckle of my middle finger out and she would just go ahead and slot herself on in. She would often stop cutting for a brief moment as if to finish what she started. Caught her with that glassed over eyes, biting her lower lip thing a few times.

I think maybe the 3rd or 4th time she cut my hair I finally said the hell with it and asked her out.
She was flattered and said she would love to but she was married.
She did say her husband travelled for business often.... Yeah, no.

So I just went back to getting my hair cut and being used as a human sex toy. She was great at cutting my hair, nice to look at, very friendly/flirty and I am glad she may have gotten a little something extra out of it I guess. Her husband (or somebody) eventually put a baby in her so she moved on.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:35:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Had a hot phlebotomist at a male HRT clinic have me place my forearm between her legs and put the back of my fist on her crotch while she drew my blood for my testosterone test. I shit you not. I didn't complain. I am guessing they do that to get guys to come back. I just needed my blood tested though.

They were far away from my place of residence and I didn't want to do weekly visits though (I wanted to self inject) so that was out. Definitely the most interesting experience I have ever had in a Dr's office.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:52:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Had a hot phlebotomist at a male HRT clinic have me place my forearm between her legs and put the back of my fist on her crotch while she drew my blood for my testosterone test. I shit you not. I didn't complain. I am guessing they do that to get guys to come back. I just needed my blood tested though.

They were far away from my place of residence and I didn't want to do weekly visits though (I wanted to self inject) so that was out. Definitely the most interesting experience I have ever had in a Dr's office.
View Quote
I remember this one.

Pain & Gain (2013) - The Magic Touch Scene (3/10) | Movieclips

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:37:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ok this is not going to be terribly erotic, but this happened to me two years ago and I cant exactly tell my wife this happened but Im curious as to whether this was a mistake or not.

I was in an exam room alone with a +/- 25 year old VERY cute but VERY homely chiropractic assistant. Thin, normal sized everything fwiw..

She was prepping me for my first chiro exam in a few minutes and doing some sort of series of tests to see what my range of motion was all around.

With me sitting on an exam table in the middle of the room of this old historic house converted into a doctors office, she pulled my arms, extended, behind my back.

So picture that position. Arms out, behind you, palms mostly open.

Then she PLACED one of her breasts in the open palm of my right hand.

Now she was wearing scrubs or whatever that medical garment is called, but it basically felt like she was not wearing a bra....and she just held it there for about a good eight seconds as if she was just routinely completing the "arms behind the back titty in your hand test"

Now guys, I cant post a pic of her because I never saw her again and she is not posted on the website of that chiro business. I only went there 6 or 7 times and never saw her again.

Could this have been a mistake?

Could she have just simply accidentally did that, then panicked and not known what to do, so she kept doing it???

100% true story. Never known what to think of that. Never in my life did I get an accidental squeeze of some girls peach. Just figured this GD was no better place to ask for opinons..
View Quote

Oh, I think they know what they are doing.

Back when I was in my late teens... I found this little barber shop with a large hootered girl that would smash her tits all over your head and shoulders why trying to cut your hair. She couldn't cut hair for shit, but I kept going back.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:53:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Like, visibly hot, but very quiet and meek and with a small town way of talking.
View Quote

Yeah, but homely means butt-ugly.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:11:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You didn't ask her for a digital?
View Quote

It wasn't that type of exam.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:15:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When I was a young teen boy I had braces that required frequent trips to the orthodontist for adjustment and so on. One of the wonderful ladies working there always placed her breasts in my face while working on me. Occasionally those things would even brush against me.

I, of course, logged these incidents in my pleasure journal.
View Quote

Is your last name Kavanaugh?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:17:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's not homely.

In any case, dunno why you wouldn't tell your wife about it. That's the kind of silly shit couples should talk about. Not like you turned around and fucked her homely face, or anything.
View Quote

Until she reciprocates with stories of her trips to her male gynecologist.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:19:06 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread needs pictures

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:21:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Umm didn't he die in those 8 seconds?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:36:39 AM EDT
[#17]
I had a dentist in the air force who would lay her tits on your face as she cleaned your teeth. I never missed an appointment. She knew what she was doing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:40:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I can only imagine Pelosi surfing Arf for our evil righty plans and screaming at her staff "what the fuck is a Pleasure Gournal?"
View Quote

Lying naked in a bathtub of baby milk or baby blood eating a gallon of ice cream.  If you're gonna go there then complete the picture no matter how gruesome it has to be.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well there is your problem. A eurologist specializes in European coal mining.  He was taking a sample.  Next time, make sure to see the urologist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your wife was in the room?

Is a prostate exam in your 30s normal?  I’m 38 and haven’t had one thankfully.

im 36 and probably had like 5. Dr Sausage fingers sucks.

LOL, my wife, a PCP, says guys don't normally need them until they are 50 and they aren't really all that reliable as a diagnostic.  I'm not saying your doctor is gay but he certainly likes to check the oil.

lol...

@GotGuns

BIG PROSTATES BURN BIG COAL
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top