Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/26/2018 6:11:08 PM EDT
CBS Article.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought he was hiding in a closet with another student
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did he come out of it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did he come out of it?
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
So, he is Fake News. Is there any truth his mother is a big wig at CNN?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Oops

And dupe
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Was he suppose to be a second shooter?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did he come out of it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did he come out of it?
Once the national attention (he's getting) starts to wane, he'll come out of it. For the "hey look at me for 15 more min".
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Shouldn’t the FBI have caught this?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#15]
What...the...???
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Weird to say the least....
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#18]
was he even a student there?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#19]
So he’s the second gunman?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Should have, but didn't for some reason. I'll leave it to others to speculate on what that reason is.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So he’s the second gunman?
View Quote
Nah, they had that covered.

From multiple angles.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Shouldn't the FBI have caught this?
View Quote
well since they are doing such a great job, you would think.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#25]
"Wasn't even at school that day.  You know I think that would have been pretty nice to know on the first day."
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"Wasn't even at school that day.  You know I think that would have been pretty nice to know on the first day."
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ap-EPnWKMKM/TWUrNtjoH_I/AAAAAAAABCI/-TYLiyslrO8/s1600/few_good_men_1.jpg
View Quote
I would like to know how many days he missed and why this one?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#27]
What a pussy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Where is his parents in all of this.  I haven't heard a damn thing about any of them.  It's as if they were all blacklisted and told to stay the fuck away.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#29]
So I assume now the MSM and going to back away from this little asshole.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Is it just me or does he look a little old for a highschool...kid?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Who wouldn't avoid a terrible tragedy if they had advance knowledge of it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is it just me or does he look a little old for a highschool...kid?
View Quote
yeah,

and doesnt he remind you guys of Stephen Paddocks brother?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Who wouldn't avoid a terrible tragedy if they had advance knowledge of it?
View Quote
Well if I had to guess....someone angling to take advantage of it
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those of us that are wrapped in tinfoil are pretty convinced they already did.

Consider the following:
David Hogg wasn't at school that day.
The FBI was tipped Cruz would be a school shooter.
Hogg's father worked for the FBI.
Hogg is the posterchild for the new anti-gun movement.
The FBI was in the bag for Shrillery.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#35]
So his whole story is hoggwash. Cowardly little shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Consider the following:
View Quote
Ehhh I'd think if that was the case and the FBI and cruse were somehow coordinating I highly doubt cruse would have been taken alive.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
That would imply they actually conducted an investigation as opposed to immediately organized an anti 2A rally.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where is his parents in all of this.  I haven't heard a damn thing about any of them.  It's as if they were all blacklisted and told to stay the fuck away.
View Quote
Probably pushing him from the background hoping that he makes his entry into the political movers/shakers realm.

Personally, I'm hoping this all blows back on him and he becomes fucked for life.  I wish him a worse life than that of a homeless bum with the herps.

A life that he regrets and cannot escape and is all of his own doing.  A life so publicly humiliating and degrading he serves as an example of what happens to pieces of shit like him.

But of course, that's not going to happen.  But yeah......fuck that waste of oxygen.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#39]
It's possible that he got released after the shooting, got home somehow, and came back on his bike...but it would be really fucking remarkable if that was the case.

If he was allowed to leave the scene quickly, it would mean that he was nowhere near the actual crime scene.

How did he get home?  Parents?  the bus?  Hard to believe that they would send kids home on the bus.  If it was parents, why wouldn't they have driven him back if he wanted to go?

How would he have been allowed back on scene?  If he was there as he stated to interview students, why were they still there if he had been released so long before?

etc, etc...
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
They didn't even take the time to investigate the info they had on Cruz. Why would they spend any time on Hogg?? As long as the spotlight is off of them for their failures in this mess then they aren't going to say a thing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ehhh I'd think if that was the case and the FBI and cruse were somehow coordinating I highly doubt cruse would have been taken alive.
View Quote
The potential collusion at the FBI can stand without Cruz being in the know.

Scenario:

FBI finds out that there's a planned mass murder at school x.  FBI is filled with libtard assholes and desperately needs to have the focus of attention taken off of FBI and restore it's reputation (which had been beaten like a red headed stepchild).  FBI decides to let incident happen.

FBI dad has kid stay home until shooter's position was known and there was the ability to stop things when needed.  Hogg goes in and does his propaganda bullshit thing.  Cruz gets nabbed.  Hogg rolls out his pre-planned PR game.  Simultaneously, pre-drafted legislation is brought out.

All the FBI had to do was wait for the right situation to present itself at the right time.

Furthermore, the FBI or another organization could have helped Cruz without Cruz knowing he was being helped by said agency.  He could have been pushed at the right time, had a "buddy" show him how "cool" a bump-stock was at a range....that sort of thing.

I find it odd that so many pieces of the "what needs to happen" puzzle occurred in the way it did and not have there be some sort of orchestrated behind the curtain thing happening.  I mean look at all the other situations that share similar traits and how it was shocking and caused a stir and then faded away within a week or two.  And right when Trump was set up really well for what I expected to be "the DACA showdown."  I mean fucking hell......could a more perfect situation occur at a more perfect time and have just the perfect amount of "emotional relateability" due to Hogg's vids?

Fuck me if that's a damn coincidence.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:14:31 PM EDT
[#42]
FFS...
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Just here for the gang bang....jpg....
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#44]
If Broward County deputies were focused on ‘establishing a perimeter’ as they’ve stated again and again, how the hell did he get onto school property ?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's possible that he got released after the shooting, got home somehow, and came back on his bike...but it would be really fucking remarkable if that was the case.

If he was allowed to leave the scene quickly, it would mean that he was nowhere near the actual crime scene.

How did he get home?  Parents?  the bus?  Hard to believe that they would send kids home on the bus.  If it was parents, why wouldn't they have driven him back if he wanted to go?

How would he have been allowed back on scene?  If he was there as he stated to interview students, why were they still there if he had been released so long before?

etc, etc...
View Quote
Read that, I looked at your avatar and giggled.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
but the FBI wasn't the org that apprehended him.

the overwhelming majority of mass shooters commit suicide at the end of their spree

he didn't do that, for some reason

and IF the FBI was involved, showing up to dispose of him before local law enforcement would raise suspicion, i would think.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
The FBI didn't need to coordinate with Cruz.

They just needed to do nothing. They already coordinate with Democrats, and the Democrats control Broward County Sheriffs. They suspected he would go off the deep end.

You mean to tell me that Sherriff Israel didn't know at the NRA Town Hall his guy stood outside? His department's "tactical genius" gave the stand-down.

I think it's obvious what is going on here - especially the tighter you wrap the tinfoil.

1. Florida FBI Field office is informed of Cruz a year in advance via YouTube comments.
2. FBI - working with Democrat backing - begins building a solid gun control case for anticipated Hillary in office
  • Hillary loses the election

3. January 5 phone call occurs. FBI connects the dots based on previous investigations of Cruz. Sees opportunity to push agenda without Democrat leadership.
4. Kevin Hogg, David's father, a self proclaimed "Republican" - retired from the FBI in 2014 due to "Early Onset Parkinson's"
5. David Hogg's mother, Rebecca Boldrick, is a teacher in Broward County
6. The FBI tips dedicated retiree Hogg
7. Kevin Hogg is heroically "on his way" after his son David called him "during the shooting"
  • We know this is a lie. David Hogg admitted to not being there and having to ride his bicycle 3 miles to interview victims

8. Boldrick, virulent anti-Trumper, recieves one text from her daughter during the shooting - phone allegedly goes dead after. She is "distraught" and "we" "must do something".
9. Broward gives stand-down order - in order to maximize casualties for political pressure and public backing.
10. David Hogg interviews students and speaks loudly in order to gain fame and political clout.
11. Israel knowingly lies about "needing more ability to take the guns away" during interviews; despite having multiple disclosed and undisclosed visits with Cruz and his department issuing stand-down.
12. Boldrick, uses teacher status to push Nationwide School Walkouts. Teacher Unions react predictably.
13. Bloomberg / Soros money funds "reasonable conversations" and unauthorized "peaceful marches"

That's how we get to where we are.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

etc, etc...
View Quote
Did you watch the news coverage? Hogg was interviewed that evening, in the dark. that should tell you something abut the timeline.

The shooting was 2:21-2:28.

Lockdown lifted at 3:36.

its unreasonable to you that he goes home after 3:36, talks to his parents, then grabs his press gear and rides back to the scene to get some man on the street interviews? he is after all the director of student news.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Consider the following:
They probably were counting on the local PD to show up and DO THEIR JOB. But instead they hid outside and let Cruz shoot more people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hogg's dad?  No
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top