Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 3/26/2018 5:22:46 PM EDT
"DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

And yet he is listed as a "survivor"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-39-days-how-parkland-students-turned-grief-into-action/
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

And yet he is listed as a "survivor"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-39-days-how-parkland-students-turned-grief-into-action/
View Quote
is this a joke or is it for real ?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
wut
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
He made a video from a closet or something during the shooting iirc.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
There's something weird with that dude. I bet you he's one of those 25 year olds who looks like he's still in high school. What's his background and where did he come from seems too convenient.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I always knew he was a lying little shit who wasn't even in the building when the shootings took place, but I didn't even know he wasn't on campus at all.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Maybe the conspiracy nuts are right and he was a plant the whole time?

The rapidity with which the propaganda machine went into overdrive this time is uncanny.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#7]
fuck thats not the joke. he really said that.

THAT FUCKER WAS NOT IN SCHOOL...
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Can we PLEASE get some memes going with him photoshopped onto the Brian Williams meme? Maybe photos of them together m?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I read he was in a different building than the shooting. Is this saying he wasn’t even there?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#10]
This board can’t go a day without a thread about this kid.

Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Where did the "hiding in a closet and interviewing people" stuff come from?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm a Virginia Tech shooting survivor...

I graduated about 20 years ago and was 200 miles away, but I did go there at one time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#13]
And the bald headed chick admitted that she and others "ostracized" Cruz since middle school
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Article looks legit.  His quote is there...not sure of context, but could be damning to him as the 'spokseperon' of his group.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sure he spends a lot of time in the closet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#16]
lol I was just about to post this. Share this with everyone!
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I read he was in a different building than the shooting. Is this saying he wasn’t even there?
View Quote
HE IS LITTERALLY SAYING IT

4.55min into the video
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's out in front in the charge against us right now. Ignoring details about him is a good way to lose the fight.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Also, the building where the shooting happened was for freshmen. None of those 6 were in the building.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I think he was at school

David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, knows what gunshots sound like: His father worked in law enforcement, and taught him about weapons and how to handle them. So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.

And then the fire alarm sounded. Dutifully acting on it, Hogg and other students tried to exit the building. A janitor—Hogg doesn’t know his name but calls him an angel—knew where the shots were coming from and sent the students back. Then a culinary arts teacher, Ashley Kurth, pulled Hogg and others inside, locked the door, and made them hide in a closet. Checking Twitter and Instagram, Hogg—who’s an editor at the school’s TV station—found the news that the shooting was real and ongoing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There's something weird with that dude. I bet you he's one of those 25 year olds who looks like he's still in high school. What's his background and where did he come from seems too convenient.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

https://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I want some more background. Did he harass and badger the shooter relentlessly when he was attending? I bet there's something there. Hogg likes like he's bred to be a special kind of shitweasel.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you post in all of them?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

HE IS LITTERALLY SAYING IT

4.55min into the video
View Quote
Holy Shit.  What the motherfucking, motherfucking motherfuck?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think he was at school

David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, knows what gunshots sound like: His father worked in law enforcement, and taught him about weapons and how to handle them. So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.

And then the fire alarm sounded. Dutifully acting on it, Hogg and other students tried to exit the building. A janitor—Hogg doesn’t know his name but calls him an angel—knew where the shots were coming from and sent the students back. Then a culinary arts teacher, Ashley Kurth, pulled Hogg and others inside, locked the door, and made them hide in a closet. Checking Twitter and Instagram, Hogg—who’s an editor at the school’s TV station—found the news that the shooting was real and ongoing.
View Quote
HE WAS NOT. he was home and road his bike to the shooting to interview people. HE SAYS it at 4.55 min into the video
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Someone should get a screenshot or whatever (sorry, not very tech smart) and save it because you know they'll pull it or edit it once they realize they shouldn't have posted that little detail.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Maybe he got himself to the school and then started doing his interviewing thing with other students.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit.  Kinda weird little stick man so magnetic.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I find it interesting that when the conspiracy theories about this kid started swirling on social media.... that's when Twitter and Facebook decided to go on their campaign banning all conspiracy talk.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/371998/Screenshot_20180326-153211-495057.JPG

https://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think he was at school

View Quote
So he went home then got on his bike and came back? I'd thought that LE locked down the school, setting up a perimeter for 30 minutes or some before going in, then you have pictures of the kids coming out through the LE cordon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#32]
First he was there:

Parkland shooting survivor talks about what happened at school

And then he wasn't:

Sneak peek: 39 Days - a CBS News Special
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Parkland Student Admits She (And Others) Ostracized Gunman Nikolas Cruz Since Middle School
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He made a video from a closet or something during the shooting iirc.
View Quote
I believe that was during the drill that morning.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
He should know it’s okay to come out of the closet. It’s cool these days.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
HE WAS NOT. he was home and road his bike to the shooting to interview people. HE SAYS it at 4.55 min into the video
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think he was at school

This may go a ways to explaining why he can't get accepted into a college/ university...
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And the bald headed chick admitted that she and others "ostracized" Cruz since middle school
View Quote
Yeah him and Hogg Shit are certainly the biggest drama queens to fly out of a drama club's gaping anus. To be a contributing factor and act like victims.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Someone should get a screenshot or whatever (sorry, not very tech smart) and save it because you know they'll pull it or edit it once they realize they shouldn't have posted that little detail.
View Quote
I have it backuped
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, it’s no wonder that stupid little faggot can’t get his college applications accepted. He doesn’t even know how to spell the past tense of “ride.”
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I graduated about 20 years ago and was 200 miles away, but I did go there at one time.
View Quote
Ditto. Except I once drove near the school. I think.

I'm also a survivor of the WDBJ-7 shooting. I have watched her news reports, and I was once at that dock. I still have PTSD from that one. (It could have been from that really big fish that scared me when I threw bread in the water)
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Me too.  I was even in that building once.

Also, remember that parkland schools is multiple buildings... and that atrocity was in the FRESHMAN building!
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Mozambique.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe he ran home, changed into fresh trousers, then got his camera and rode back?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He's out in front in the charge against us right now. Ignoring details about him is a good way to lose the fight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Keep telling yourself that.

Quoted:

Negative. My post count would be as high as yalls if that were the case.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#48]
So he wasn't at school the day of the shooting and he has been missing a shit ton of school making the rounds in the media. How is that little turd able to graduate?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

so what would you recommend regarding Mr. hogg ?
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
He can't go a day without vomiting stupidity
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top