Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 55
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Decent prices on Glock 17 mags (KCI, not Magpul)

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/glock-magazines-c-94/?zenid=mvh8fn61evltj1ra13v6jvj7a1

ETA: I own page 13.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry OP, but my opinion, a 100 pistol mags is just retarded.

Money could be spent on more needful items.
View Quote

I got in to guns toward the start the '94 AWB.  

I'll never forget spending $65, $85, even $100 or more on a single pistol magazine.  

I'll never forget spending $20+ for old beat-to-shit USGI AR magazines or questionable Orlite or Thermelt magazines before Magpul was ever a thing.

A lot of us have been on a perpetual buying spree since AWB I sunset in 2004.  You can accumulate a lot of stuff in 17 years while not neglecting the more needful items.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

i know what im doing, and i know whats coming. iv been at this shit for a LONG time, and seen how works.

they will pay for themselves someday if nothing else. its a solid investment, and WILL make a healthy profit if i wanted to resell them.  which i dont. iv got the important stuff covered, and while i could have used this money elsewhere, this was the best / most important use of it right now.

shit, iv been selling ammo and turning it into other preps, and im sure you probably think large amounts of ammo are a waste of money as well, when in fact its a combination savings / investment account of its own.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'll never forget spending $65, $85, even $100 or more on a single pistol magazine.  

I'll never forget spending $20+ for old beat-to-shit USGI AR magazines or questionable Orlite or Thermelt magazines before Magpul was ever a thing.

A lot of us have been on a perpetual buying spree since AWB I sunset in 2004.  You can accumulate a lot of stuff in 17 years while not neglecting the more needful items.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are tons of retards on this site, then.  So why are you here?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
night vision is expensive.

Echo white phosphor on order...

Otal-C  IR weapon laser on order...

Luna Elir3 IR illuminator on order..

my poor wallet.

now i guess i need some ceramic plates for my IBA body armor and a milspec gas mask, and im back on active duty.

also..

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

Just like that I bought 8 more Metalform 20rd mags for the AR9.  I kind of hate you OP
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just like that I bought 8 more Metalform 20rd mags for the AR9.  I kind of hate you OP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

you wont hate me in the near future when shit goes full retard, but your closet is packed with goodies..
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aside from the other points already mentioned if you subscribe to the 10 mags/gun number that is often tossed around it doesn't take much to get to 100.

I don't have 100 mags, but I do have more than 10/gun for my edc pistols.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

you wont hate me in the near future when shit goes full retard, but your closet is packed with goodies..
View Quote

You're probably right but I've spent $3500 this month on gun stuff
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Aside from the other points already mentioned if you subscribe to the 10 mags/gun number that is often tossed around it doesn't take much to get to 100.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have 18 magazines for a gun that isn't even in production yet and who knows if it ever will be.

It takes no time at all to reach 100 magazines.  I actually listed all of mine out and went "Holy fuck!!" when I added them all up  I'm nowhere near the top of the heap on here either.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]
picked up the new generator earlier, just got done filling with fuel , stabilizer and oil and load testing it. these are quiet little suckers ! traded 400rds of pmc .223 fmj, and 100 rds of pmc .308 fmj ammo for it. i had around $200 in the ammo maybe, for example, i bought that pmc on sale for around $4.99 a box during salad days. generator was new in box, and runs around $500 bucks at lowes. i traded ammo for all three of the champions pictured below. traded approx a $700 investment in ammo for $2000 in generators, all three were new in box, never opened from the factory.

im set on generators now. next i need some spare filters, extra oil and a generator connector kit, then start thinking about wiring the garage / house for a generator plug.

iv now got two 2000 watt portables, one 3400 watt dual fuel, and the big generac 8000 watt. it will be nice because someone ALWAYS wants to borrow a generator when power goes out, and i dont want to have to rely on just one.

its been a productive winter. although i wont be posting anything new for a while because im tapped out on buying and trading, unless someone decides to trade something for some primers that is.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Susan-Rice-from-the-Podium-today-Mandatory-background-checks-on-all-sales/5-2419795/

ABC reporter asked about the Joe Biden promise to close the "gun show loophole" on day 1.

Susan rice responded by saying expect EO's on "gun violence prevention" in the next week.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Scheel's has Magpul Glock mags for $12.99, seems to be inline with most retailers, but unlike Primary Arms, there's no limit.

Ship to store for free shipping if its an option for you.

https://www.scheels.com/p/magpul-glock-pmag-17-gl9-magazine/87375000449.html#q=magpul%2Bglock&lang=en_US&start=2

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#15]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Biden-Proposes-200-Gun-Tax-and-Firearm-Buyback-Program-Along-with-13-page-Form-that-Asks-for-Finger/5-2419488/

During the 2020 campaign, Joe Biden announced he will force gun owners of “assault weapons” to either sell their weapons to the government or register them under the National Firearms Act.

According to Joe Biden’s plan in order to register a firearm, you have to fill out a complicated 13-page application form and include a $200 gun tax for each firearm you own.
Your fingerprints and a photograph of yourself will be required on the form.

This will be a difficult program to enact for the Biden regime. In 2020 a record number of Americans bought guns. According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation 8.4 million people bought a gun for the first time in 2020.

townhall reported:

Joe Biden would force semiautomatic rifle owners to either participate in a gun buyback program, or register their firearm under the National Firearms Act, which requires the payment of a $200 tax. This would extend to AR-15s and other common household rifles. Those who do not comply would face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine.

This is yet another violation of Joe Biden’s pledge against any tax increase on anyone making less than $400,000 a year. In fact, it would hit working class Americans the hardest.

As detailed on Biden’s campaign website, this proposal would give semiautomatic rifle and high capacity magazine owners two choices: participating in a gun buyback program or registering said guns and magazines under the National Firearms Act. This triggers the $200 tax for each gun and magazine registered.

In order to register a firearm (or a magazine, under Joe Biden’s plan), you have to send in a 13-page, complicated application form with the $200 tax included, your fingerprints, and a photograph of yourself. In this way, the hurdles to legally own your weapon or high-capacity magazine go far beyond the expensive tax.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#16]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Gabby-Giffords-2021-Goal-Is-to-Push-Gun-Control-via-Powerful-Platforms-in-Hollywood/5-2419554/

Giffords “has started engaging with the entertainment community and hopes to devise more strategic ways to work together in the new year to help shift cultural attitudes and push policies that make for a gun-safe country.”

When asked specifically about the role she hopes Hollywood will play in the gun control push, Giffords said:

Stories are important. Elected officials use them to help get their points across, and for centuries artists have used them to inspire, make us understand points of view different than our own and bring people together. Hollywood and the arts are vitally important to helping us through a period of isolation, bitterness and divisiveness.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#17]
heres some reasonable glock 19 mag deals. they had a lot more mags in stock last week.

$21.95 glock 19 OEM glock mags

https://aimsurplus.com/glock-model-19-9mm-15rd-magazine-factory-new/

glock 19 oem gen 5 magazine. $21.95

https://aimsurplus.com/new-glock-model-19-gen-5-9mm-15rd-magazine/

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Susan-Rice-from-the-Podium-today-Mandatory-background-checks-on-all-sales/5-2419795/

ABC reporter asked about the Joe Biden promise to close the "gun show loophole" on day 1.

Susan rice responded by saying expect EO's on "gun violence prevention" in the next week.

It was hardly as unequivocal as that.  She basically just told the reporter to piss off.  Video at 11:20.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Order #2 and #3 from Dacks arrived.

Order #1 - the Glock 17 mags were not cancelled, and am patiently waiting on it's arrival. Order #2 was a 10 pack of magpul 17 mags. Happy camper so far.

Glock 23 mags from Recoil arrived
S&W M&P mags from a arrived.

Missed out on the Natchez deal on M&P mags.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
picked up the new generator earlier, just got done filling with fuel , stabilizer and oil and load testing it. these are quiet little suckers ! traded 400rds of pmc .223 fmj, and 100 rds of pmc .308 fmj ammo for it. i had around $200 in the ammo maybe, for example, i bought that pmc on sale for around $4.99 a box during salad days. generator was new in box, and runs around $500 bucks at lowes. i traded ammo for all three of the champions pictured below. traded approx a $700 investment in ammo for $2000 in generators, all three were new in box, never opened from the factory.

im set on generators now. next i need some spare filters, extra oil and a generator connector kit, then start thinking about wiring the garage / house for a generator plug.

iv now got two 2000 watt portables, one 3400 watt dual fuel, and the big generac 8000 watt. it will be nice because someone ALWAYS wants to borrow a generator when power goes out, and i dont want to have to rely on just one.

its been a productive winter. although i wont be posting anything new for a while because im tapped out on buying and trading, unless someone decides to trade something for some primers that is.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/genny_1_jpg-1797961.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/genny_2_jpg-1797962.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/genny_jpg-1797964.JPG
View Quote

I'd order some spark plugs and make sure they're gapped right then put them back in the box.  Also you can build the paralleling kits fairly cheaply if needed.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Karmella is that you?

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Night vision ordered just now !  .  

Now the wait.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I much prefer my thermal to my PVS-14 but it’s probably because no one else I hunt with has either.

Now the wait.

Soon you’ll be able to do cool shit at night

Like grill steaks

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Wednesday bump

Ordered CZ83, beretta 92, and Hi Power mags in the idea they’ll last me a lifetime of range trips
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Like grill steaks

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/3A82C801-A433-42D0-A019-28E145200306_jpe-1798425.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I much prefer my thermal to my PVS-14 but it’s probably because no one else I hunt with has either.

Now the wait.

Like grill steaks

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/3A82C801-A433-42D0-A019-28E145200306_jpe-1798425.JPG

How do you know it's medium rare if it's green ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now the wait.

Like grill steaks

Firmness Obviously

Easy Way to Check Meat for Doneness

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It was hardly as unequivocal as that.  She basically just told the reporter to piss off.  Video at 11:20.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, that was basically a Heisman response.  Basically told the reporter the question sucked.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the doubled prices for lumber these days to get my raised beds built.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep, and I heard the same thing when I ordered 10,000rnds of Israeli IMI 5,56 seconds at $99.99 per thousand.

Who will be calling me a retard when I start selling it at $1.00 or more a round.
Same with the $109.00 per thousand Hirtenberger  .308 from I bought from Sportsman's Guide.

I was lucky to be an LEO during the AWB era and was able to buy a several dozen high-cap LEO restricted Glock Mags for $9.99ea.

I then sold off my pre-ban Glock mags for $50-75ea.

If folks haven't got the message after 2 obama administrations and the Newton shooting, then they are in denial or just stupid.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and I heard the same thing when I ordered 10,000rnds of Israeli IMI 5,56 seconds at $99.99 per thousand.

Who will be calling me a retard when I start selling it at $1.00 or more a round.
Same with the $109.00 per thousand Hirtenberger  .308 from I bought from Sportsman's Guide.

I was lucky to be an LEO during the AWB era and was able to buy a several dozen high-cap LEO restricted Glock Mags for $9.99ea.

I then sold off my pre-ban Glock mags for $50-75ea.

If folks haven't got the message after 2 obama administrations and the Newton shooting, then they are in denial or just stupid.....

true. we get another mag ban and arfcom will be filled with people crying about needing / wanting a high cap mag for their pistol / new pistol, but not wanting to pay $150 bucks for it. many of those saem people who were in these threads rolling their eyes when told they need 6-10 mags per pistol. figured the 2 that came with the gun were enough, then their new gun came with 10 rd mags and that sucks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the doubled prices for lumber these days to get my raised beds built.
View Quote

i hear you. i need a bunch of lumber to build 3 rows of 30" wide x 12' long x 12 feet tall  floor to ceiling sams type shelving units in my new storage room, with plywood decking, probably 4-6 shelves per unit.  i estimated it would cost about $600 bucks at jan 2020 wood prices, probably 2x that easily right now.  the biden bucks $1400 buck check will probably be used to finance it, and ill source used plywood from facebook. iv seen used plywood, 3/4" 8'x30" , or 4'x4'  selling for about $5-$7.00 each.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#31]
i bought a nice mini air compressor and air brush set up last year for painting models.  HOWEVER.. this should also work REALLY well at painting camp on guns, and much better than rattle cans, as you can make lines as tiny as a fine sharpie can make, or big areas, etc, and endless colors to use. you can make almost any pattern like this even without stencils, while adding stencils you can make pretty much any pattern you want, with no over spray / getting paint too thick issues as well. and use a wide variety of paint, from stuff you can remove with breakfree, up to harder and better paint for more permanent camo as well, all the way up to creakote / durakote.

excited !

i did this years ago with kyrlon spray paint and ferns / grass from the back yard.

Attachment Attached File

but now ill be able to really control the amount of paint, do much finer detail work, etc. do stuff like this.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Bought a few 15 round glock 19 Mags. I don't own a glock pistol but can use them in my AR-9 when I don't want to use the 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Grabbed a spare CMMG 9mm bolt and 2 CMT 9mm dedicated uppers with door kits.

I need to stop
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#34]
I agree with OP, the spring is wound very tight right now in this country and the energy is certainly there.  
A year of lockdowns, forced mask wearing, people losing businesses and their jobs but we had hope with Trump.  Now, a questionable election that really has millions of voters asking if it was legit and believing it wasn't.  Then we get the first week of Xiden and his Marxist dictates in the form of EO's which are only a glimpse of what is in store to destroy this nation.
I have said in the past and now I think we are there; when people have lost everything they worked for, their freedom and hope that is when the lid blows off the powder keg because they have nothing left to lose and everything to gain.
I would pay heed to OP's warning and plan accordingly.  Hopefully it does not devolve to absolute chaos but be prepared.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now the wait.

Like grill steaks

It's based on cooking time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#36]
The abc  news guy just said tonight, the fbi predicts domestic terrorist activity to increase.

I assume it is comming
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The abc  news guy just said tonight, the fbi predicts domestic terrorist activity to increase.

I assume it is comming
View Quote

Fuck them
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fuck them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume it is comming

Fuck them

Shit is getting seriously unfunny
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume it is comming

Fuck them

its a indicator of terrifying things coming to be sure,   at best gov using its absolute power to punish, target, prosecute, and imprison the political opposition of the ruling party, and / or their critics. thats shit straight of of soviet russia and the nazi party. with full protection from media / news orgs as " your a terrorist". ( for saying you dont like the job the gov is doing )

it should scare the shit out of you.

the gov ( and private sector ) granting or DENYING jobs, hiring or firing, granting or refusing gov / business contracts, permits, loans, applications, grants, scholarships, licenses, ( maybe even insurance, healthcare / getting medical treatment , buying a gun ) not based on your abilities, or your ability to perform, or to pay, but based purely on your political ideals / voter registration, social media criticisms, etc.

eventually, at worst, it leads to shit like reeducation camps, death camps, etc. eventually shit like this always leads here. nazis, cambodia, soviet russia, and many others.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Fuck, I've worked hard for a pretty good life. I'm not looking forward to hard times.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#41]
I always enjoy your threads.

I'm probably a little older than you but we're both old enough to know that money spent on guns and accessories down through the years was never wasted.
I bought those 20 rnd Colt AR-15 magazines by the 5 gallon bucket full when they were $3 apiece a Knob Creek.
Sold a few during the AWB for 10X that price and gave the guy a smokin' deal.
Ammo ... I still have Corbon and Black Talons from years ago. Rimfire ammo fits 5000 rounds to a 50 cal can if you take it out of the boxes.
I'm late to the party on body armor and NV but I'm working on it.

Keep up the signal Buck, you make a difference.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#42]
democrats want to pass a law REQUIRING you to have a federal gun permit to own a gun... possess a gun, or ammo... or to just display a non working gun.  

this shows you what they are wanting to do. basically a federal FOID card / federal license to own / possess a firearm or ammunition. background check requirements, training requirements, mental health check by psychological evaluation, ( probably use your political leanings / social media posts to deny you )

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text?r=18&s=1

117th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 127

To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.

To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
View Quote

“(a) In General.—The Attorney General, through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, shall establish a system for licensing the possession of firearms or ammunition in the United States, and for the registration with the Bureau of each firearm present in the United States.
View Quote

(1) REQUIRED INFORMATION.—Under the firearm registration system, the owner of a firearm shall transmit to the Bureau—

“(A) the make, model, and serial number of the firearm, the identity of the owner of the firearm, the date the firearm was acquired by the owner, and where the firearm is or will be stored; and
View Quote

“(A) GENERAL LICENSE.—Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, the Attorney General shall issue to an individual a license to possess a firearm and ammunition if the individual—

“(i) has attained 21 years of age;

“(ii) after applying for the license—

“(I) undergoes a criminal background check conducted by the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, and the check does not indicate that possession of a firearm by the individual would violate subsection (g) or (n) of section 922 or State law;

“(II) undergoes a psychological evaluation conducted in accordance with paragraph (2), and the evaluation does not indicate that the individual is psychologically unsuited to possess a firearm; and

“(III) successfully completes a training course, certified by the Attorney General, in the use, safety, and storage of firearms, that includes at least 24 hours of training; and

“(iii) demonstrates that, on issuance of the license, the individual will have in effect an insurance policy issued under subsection (d).
View Quote

“(B) ANTIQUE FIREARM DISPLAY LICENSE.—The Attorney General shall issue to an individual a license to display an antique firearm in a residence of the individual if the individual—

“(i) is the holder of a license issued under subparagraph (A);

“(ii) supplies proof that the individual owns an antique firearm;

“(iii) describes the manner in which the firearm will be displayed in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Attorney General, and certifies that the firearm will be so displayed; and

“(iv) demonstrates that th
View Quote

(C) MILITARY-STYLE WEAPONS LICENSE.—The Attorney General shall issue to an individual a license to own and possess a military-style weapon if the individual—

“(i) is the holder of a license issued under subparagraph (A); and

“(ii) after applying for a license under this subparagraph, successfully completes a training course, certified by the Attorney General, in the use, safety, and storage of the weapon, that includes at least 24 hours of training and live fire training.

“(2) PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION.—A psychological evaluation is conducted in accordance with this paragraph if—

“(A) the evaluation is conducted in compliance with such standards as shall be established by the Attorney General;

“(B) the evaluation is conducted by a licensed psychologist approved by the Attorney General;

“(C) as deemed necessary by the licensed psychologist involved, the evaluation included a psychological evaluation of other members of the household in which the individual resides; and

“(D) as part of the psychological evaluation, the licensed psychologist interviewed any spouse of the individual, any former spouse of the individual, and at least 2 other persons who are a member of the family of, or an associate of, the individual to further determine the state of the mental, emotional, and relational stability of the individual in relation to firearms.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
democrats want to pass a law REQUIRING you to have a federal gun permit to own a gun... possess a gun, or ammo... or to just display a non working gun.  

this shows you what they are wanting to do. basically a federal FOID card / federal license to own / possess a firearm or ammunition. background check requirements, training requirements, mental health check by psychological evaluation, ( probably use your political leanings / social media posts to deny you )

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text?r=18&s=1

View Quote

Gross
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Botach has ruger 57 magazines in stock, $32.00 each. ( which is not bad ). supposedly 600+ mags in stock.

botach.. ( ugg i know,  but i risked it anyway this time )

https://botach.com/ruger-5-7x28mm-20rd-magazines/
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Botach has ruger 57 magazines in stock, $32.00 each. ( which is not bad ). supposedly 600+ mags in stock.

botach.. ( ugg i know, but i risked it anyway this time )

https://botach.com/ruger-5-7x28mm-20rd-magazines/
View Quote

That’s one I can steadily resist lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Botach has actually improved, but yeah, it's still....Botach.  Caveat emptor and all that goes with it.

If I really needed these mags, I'd risk it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Botach has actually improved, but yeah, it's still....Botach.  Caveat emptor and all that goes with it.

If I really needed these mags, I'd risk it.
View Quote

they were not in stock at the approx dozen different places i looked. ruger had them, but they want $40 bucks each / $79.99 for a 2 pack, where almost everyone else sells them for $59.00 a 2 pack. which makes zero sense to me.

its my first botach order.

hopefully i dont regret it.  

the price was not terrible as the 2 packs are usually $59.00, so these are about $2.00 more per mag, but ill happily pay 2 extra bucks to get them ordered, so i can move on to the next item on my list. these are hard to find at anytime. ( unless you want to pay $79.99 / $40 bucks each for them at ruger  )  they are damn sure getting really hard to find right now, and i expect finding them is going to get MUCH, MUCH harder very soon.

ill just have to keep a sharp eye on this order and cancel it if nothing happens in a reasonable time frame with it.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Gone...
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Gone...