Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You buy food and then sell it?
Is this like a Craigslist thing?
View Quote

Buy it, smoke it, sell it. No craigslist. Word of mouth friends, family, friends of family. I’ve got a running list and never run out of folks wanting it. Actually the opposite. More people wanting than I have time to cook for.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Cheap.  My place gets 22.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$15 per pound

Cheap.  My place gets 22.

Yeah, same here. I’m not trying to get rich. Make a little money to pay for my charcoal, pans, rubs and make a little money toward my equipment I buy. Supreme product better than you can buy anywhere around and at a cheaper price. Folks are all over it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It’s a great product and price. I’ve smoked thousands of pounds and never got bad product from Kroger.
View Quote

Then why did they knock $3 per pound off of something they originally priced at $4.99/lb?

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Then why did they knock $3 per pound off of something they originally priced at $4.99/lb?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a great product and price. I’ve smoked thousands of pounds and never got bad product from Kroger.

I give up?

I would guess like anything else, they have inventory levels that they have to manage. I would assume when the inventory gets too high or possibly backed up they do price drops to move a lot fast.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top