BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2019 6:20:36 PM EDT
BLACK SUMMER Official Trailer (2019) NEW Netflix Zombie Series HD

From the creators of Z Nation.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:17:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched it. The whole thing when another snow storm shut everything down except electricity and the internet.

In that scenario you can't carry enough ammo for all those zombies especially shooting full auto and hitting squat so if it was me I would carry a firearm/ammo for the human trolls and bring an appropriate edged weapon for the zombies.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 10:10:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chaas67] [#2]
Here’s another thread that’s got some traction on the show - cant call this thread a dupe as the OP is prior but...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Black-Summer-on-Netflix/5-2210357/
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I so wanted that curly haired pussy to die.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I have mixed feelings about the show.  I do like many parts, I don't like many parts.  Plus (and maybe its me) but I feel the writers are trying to make me break my TV.

In episode 4, the dumb curly hair guy is in a grocery store and then runs away...and never goes back.  He also finds a greatest prepper vehicle ever created.  It looked like a 90's Toyota.  He had the keys, it turned over slightly...It was a stick and he was on a slight hill.  With a little bit of Brain and gas, he could have push started that car and drove to freedom.  But he didn't know what he had nor what to do with it...he deserves to be eaten.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 8:30:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bradleyswine] [#5]
Oops, I hit submit early.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 8:31:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StainlessSteel:

I have mixed feelings about the show.  I do like many parts, I don't like many parts.  Plus (and maybe its me) but I feel the writers are trying to make me break my TV.

In episode 4, the dumb curly hair guy is in a grocery store and then runs away...and never goes back.  He also finds a greatest prepper vehicle ever created.  It looked like a 90's Toyota.  He had the keys, it turned over slightly...It was a stick and he was on a slight hill.  With a little bit of Brain and gas, he could have push started that car and drove to freedom.  But he didn't know what he had nor what to do with it...he deserves to be eaten.
View Quote
Of course he doesn’t know how to do anything because he is a liberal Democrat supporter.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched it about 6 months ago.They make a million mistakes but its worth a watch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It was worth the initial watch and the rewatch with the fiancee. it is def rewatch material. looking forward to Season 2.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 5:18:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Any guess as to when season 2 comes out?
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 5:22:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 45ProCarry:
Any guess as to when season 2 comes out?
View Quote

No, but I'm excited!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Apparently they recently started filming again... could be awhile before release!

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/black-summer-season-2-netflix-renewal-status-release-date-08-2020/
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:25:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Taken_name7] [#12]
Finally a date. Comes out next month in June. The 17th I think it was? Idk def. In June 2021 though.
Edited to add season 2 of black summer
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Taken_name7:
Finally a date. Comes out next month in June. The 17th I think it was? Idk def. In June 2021 though.
Edited to add season 2 of black summer
View Quote

Sweet!
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes !!! June 17th!!!!
Black Summer: Season 2 | Official Trailer | Netflix
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RobertM:
Yes !!! June 17th!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9-kJB8AVFA
View Quote
binge watched today
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MCREBELL:
binge watched today
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MCREBELL:
Originally Posted By RobertM:
Yes !!! June 17th!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9-kJB8AVFA
binge watched today

Yeah watched it all yesterday.

Seems like it always ends with someone doing something stupid and a Bennie Hill clusterf*ck afterwards. But I suppose it might be realistic in that way, ppl do dumb stuff constantly in RL.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 6/20/2021 9:22:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#17]
Originally Posted By StainlessSteel:

View Quote

The character reminds me of a typical Pantifa twat.

Click To View Spoiler

S2 was filmed in High River Alberta, for those wondering. Great location. Beautiful place for an apocalypse.
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Im halfway through, James check the names
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#19]
I like how they show the different perspective of the characters , I'm half way through season 2 ,
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Ugh..  From the looks of the second trailer, this has the one thing that really annoys me anymore with zombie shows: the whole "humanity is the real monster" trope. Then what the hell do we need the zombies for?? You don't need zombies to get that message across.
If I wanted to watch a SJW leaning "humans with guns bad" action soap opera, I'd watch The Walking Dead (which I don't for just that reason), or Machete, or whatever.
Zombie movies/series should be about zombies.  Sure there'd be looters and bandits and so forth, but they should take a backseat.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I enjoyed Season 1, I did not care for Season 2 nearly as much...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top