Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/15/2023 3:04:17 PM EDT
The two-day poll, which closed on Tuesday, showed Biden and Trump locked in a tight race, with Republican Trump leading Biden 51% to 49% when respondents were asked to pick between the two, within the poll's credibility interval of about four percentage points.

A majority of Americans do back Biden's side of some key national debates, perhaps most critically when it comes abortion rights, with a Reuters/Ipsos poll in September showing Americans prefer Democrats to Republicans by two-to-one on protecting abortion access.

In a hypothetical three-way contest, 30% of poll respondents picked Biden, 32% picked Trump and 20% selected Kennedy. The rest said were unsure or wouldn't vote.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-voters-say-more-motivated-stop-trump-than-support-president-reutersipsos-2023-11-15/
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
No shit
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
We can't win according to Trump, cuz all the voter fraud. Election was stolen.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Dysfunctional
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
This is why people making a big deal out of rally attendance is stupid.  No, people don't go to Biden rallies, but a lot of people will still vote for him because they perceive him as the lesser of two evils.  Posting pictures of Trump rallies full of die hards doesn't mean much other than that he still has a very loyal base.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No shit
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#6]
In before the Never Trumpers tells us we need to pick someone based on Dems/leftist preferences!
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#7]
This will be an interesting election from that POV alone.
An unpopular president matched against a deeply polarizing ex-president after two very contentious elections.
Even without ballot fuckery, a well honed Sturmabteilung in ANTIFA/blacks and a weaponized Deep State it would be dicey time.
Does this remind anyone else of "Bleeding Kansas"?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#8]
That's why I didn't trust the polls showing Trump ahead. Just because Dems and independents aren't happy with Biden doesn't mean they're voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#9]
A current GD poll would net the same results.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is why people making a big deal out of rally attendance is stupid.  No, people don't go to Biden rallies, but a lot of people will still vote for him because they perceive him as the lesser of two evils.  Posting pictures of Trump rallies full of die hards doesn't mean much other than that he still has a very loyal base.
View Quote

Right, showing positive things about Trump is bad.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

We can’t, because those rabid democrats will gleefully cheat as well as vote , hell vote 10 times each.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#12]
No shit. No one needs a poll for that.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I only know a total of 5 people who admitted to voting for Biden, and all 5 voted for him because he wasn't Trump, period. the two party system has never been more obviously horrible, and still it persists.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not the point. Don't take it personally, he's right.

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#15]
And it won’t matter.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The sooner everyone can accept that trump has already lost an election to biden and will continue to lose them, the better off we'll be.  The time to rally around Trump is over.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Let's face it, a Trump win would only delay the inevitable. Let's get this party started.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#18]
No Orange Jesus will rise like a Phoenix and burn the swamp down!
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder what percentage of Americans inclined to vote for Democratic President Joe Biden in the 2024 election because they are more motivated by stopping Donald Trump from returning to the Oval Office than they are by supporting Biden could articulate an intelligible fact based reason as to why?

I would bet at least 99 percent of them could only regurgitate Left wing narratives that have been brainwash into them, and that is the root of the problem in America politics.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#20]
No kidding.

That’s why the Ds are keeping him in the news. They want to run against him.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Same as 2020. The dems will come out in force to vote against trump. That doesn't mean they like China Joe.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly you lack an understanding as to the purpose of a rally. Just curious, who you rooting for to be the Republican nominee?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Thr right to kill a baby..

Right..

Fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In before the Never Trumpers tells us we need to pick someone based on Dems/leftist preferences!
View Quote

Amen! Like they would change their vote.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pick someone based on their record of accomplishments, their understanding and support of the Constitution, and their better likelihood of winning the general.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say it was bad.  I said it's irrelevant.  The votes of 500 people who bring their boats to a Trump rally carry the same weight as 500 people who live in the projects and don't attend a single political event.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#27]
So abortion is going to be the key difference they seem to be saying ?

So the person who says lets states decide it and not push for  federal abortion restrictions is who they want then.

Women are a very large voting block in this country .
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We can’t, because those rabid democrats will gleefully cheat as well as vote , hell vote 10 times each.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whiners will whine and winners will win.

Trump is doing the top down whiny bs. Don't do that.

We, and Trump, should be working on winning.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Iv'e been saying this since trump threw his ht in the ring.

They hate trump so much they are willing to elect Anybody! Including the brain dead kiddy sniffer.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm more motivated to stop Biden (shell for globalist leftists) than I am to support Trump.

Trump is one of the biggest douchebags in the world.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Orange Man bad and I'm told he is going to destroy the country even though it was better off after his last term so I am going to vote for the guy that is actively doing everything he can to destroy the country because Orange Man bad!
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#32]
No shit.  The last time I actually voted FOR a presidential candidate was GWB in 2000.  Since then, I've been voting against a candidate each election.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I didn't say it was bad.  I said it's irrelevant.  The votes of 500 people who bring their boats to a Trump rally carry the same weight as 500 people who live in the projects and don't attend a single political event.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make no sense! How can something positive/showing large support for a candidate be irrelevant. I swear, you guys with TDS say the dumbest shit; no offense!
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Clearly you lack an understanding as to the purpose of a rally. Just curious, who you rooting for to be the Republican nominee?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I don't misunderstand. Hundreds of thousands of rallygoers doesn't mean you have more votes than Biden.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Almost all of the adds I see on TV are anti Trump adds.
If you believe the adds Biden will win if Trump runs.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Biden voters don't care about Biden. They just hate Trump that much more.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You make no sense! How can something positive/showing large support for a candidate be irrelevant. I swear, you guys with TDS say the dumbest shit; no offense!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me use smaller words so it can make sense to you.

Big rally no equal big vote total.

That's as simple as I can make it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No I don't misunderstand. Hundreds of thousands of rallygoers doesn't mean you have more votes than Biden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said it means that Trump has more votes than Biden? Also, is there a reason why you won't tell us who you're rooting for?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Propaganda works best on stupid people, imagine that.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#40]
UH OH!!!!

We better get a milquetoast Republican candidate that Leftists will find acceptable!!!

Compassionate Conservative!

Bipartisan Buddy!!!

Hands Across the Aisle Capitulator!

That is the clear path to VICTORY!!!!

A candidate that won't fight back.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#41]
It's not just the TDS on the Left that's a Biden problem. Evidently young Lefties don't like FJB's support of Israel either.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/voter-groups-warn-biden-gaza-stance-suppress-youth-turnout-year-rcna123932

Color me old, but I never thought I'd see the day that the Pro-Palestinian vote would really matter in the U.S.

I guess Conservatives are seeing the results from decades of ceding the fields of education/media/public policy to the Left.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let's face it, a Trump win would only delay the inevitable. Let's get this party started.
View Quote

Somebody will die at said party. Which one of your loved ones do you pick? Because that's what you asking for is it not?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#43]
We're probably going be seeing shit like this again...

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, let me dumb it down for you.

agillig: This is why people making a big deal out of rally attendance is stupid

Sketti: Right, showing positive things about Trump is bad

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Trump is a socially liberal moderate Republican with strong support from populists, which tend to be former Democrat white working class voters.

He has a strength and weakness in his communication style, which many find off-putting but is also refreshing. This particularly hurts him with college educated women.

Some of the hatred of Trump is due to his communication style, but at root they hate him because he's a threat to the Democrat Party, which only cares about power. Anyone who is a threat to Democrat power will face demonization and cause Democrat voter turnout.

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Lots of democrats will begrudgingly vote for Biden and lots of republicans will vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Somebody will die at said party. Which one of your loved ones do you pick? Because that's what you asking for is it not?
View Quote

The democrats already claim bodies with:
Covid
Lockdowns
Open borders
Bail reform
Leftist DAs
Leftist judges

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We're probably going be seeing shit like this again...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/skelley-LB-Wisconsin-01-01-use.png
View Quote
Large leftist counties swinging hard for the Democrat candidate?  Probably.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump had a big vote total in 2020.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Biden voters wish they could get out of the casket.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top