Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Paid to Post accounts cashing those checks…
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The democrats already claim bodies with:
Covid
Lockdowns
Open borders
Bail reform
Leftist DAs
Leftist judges

View Quote

30% increase in homicides in 2020 due to Soros DAs and BLM. That's over an already too high 2019 because of prior BLM riots. Around 5k dead people that year alone.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Large leftist counties swinging hard for the Democrat candidate?  Probably.
View Quote

Then provide the data that supports that.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No shit
View Quote

Yep. Several of us have been pointing this out for a while, trump is the greatest campaigner for the dems there is.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep. Several of us have been pointing this out for a while, trump is the greatest campaigner for the dems there is.
View Quote

It isn't due to Trump.

They have a long record of demonizing any threat to their power. They will do that with anyone.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]
In other words, Biden voters are gullible rubes, full of hate and resentment that were easily herded by a democrat-owned mass media.

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think I know anyone that was excited to vote FOR Biden in 2020, they all voted against Trump
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No shit
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No shit
View Quote

Right

Progressives are fighting each other

Nobody actually likes Biden. Except my boomer father but since he retired, all he does is watch CNN all day that would warp anyone's thinking.

Running Trump unifies them again
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#10]
No surprise. The election will be about Trump and abortion rather then Biden.

I am not optimistic about winning the presidency.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

So then why is the Americans For Prosperity, ostensibly "Republicans", (Koch Bros), spending so much on anti-Trump ads?...doing the work of Democrats?

That neocon bullshit is enough to make me know Trump has the right enemies.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Right

Progressives are fighting each other

Nobody actually likes Biden. Except my boomer father but since he retired, all he does is watch CNN all day that would warp anyone's thinking.

Running Trump unifies them again
View Quote

So who do you suggest? RFKjr for pres?

What candidate for the Republicans will actually fight the Left and can win?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Yikes, that most be a miserable experience for them.

Is that the way never_trumpers feel as well?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Seems like for current polling “generic dem” polls higher than Biden and “Generic R” polls better than trump.

Last time the choice was between two unpopular options Trump won, so he’s got that going for him…
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It isn't due to Trump.

They have a long record of demonizing any threat to their power. They will do that with anyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't due to Trump.

Except that most republican candidates don't make it a point to alienate the people that should be voting for them, he does.

So, he motivates dems to get out and vote against him like nothing we've ever seen, and he motivates people on the right to either not vote or vote 3rd because he does not align with any of the things we as conservatives value, like due process and the constitution
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So then why is the Americans For Prosperity, ostensibly "Republicans", (Koch Bros), spending so much on anti-Trump ads?...doing the work of Democrats?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because a lot of republicans hate him, too, both moderates and much further right conservatives
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wonder what percentage of Americans inclined to vote for Democratic President Joe Biden in the 2024 election because they are more motivated by stopping Donald Trump from returning to the Oval Office than they are by supporting Biden could articulate an intelligible fact based reason as to why?

I would bet at least 99 percent of them could only regurgitate Left wing narratives that have been brainwash into them, and that is the root of the problem in America politics.
View Quote

Exactly right.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

So do guys just try to pretend DeSantis doesn't exist? Because he would stomp Joe Retard and people are getting sick of progressive shit.

I used to think he should have waited but now I'm realizing that Trump is just damaged goods and galvanizes people to vote against him. I mean he lost Biden who didn't even campaign. Yeah they cheated etc but they probably didn't have to.

When someone inspires people to turn out against them to such a degree is a political death knell. Yeah a lot of people in Florida didn't like DeSantis but he was seen as vastly preferential to progressive rule.

Independents and a smattering of democrats have held their noses and voted for a Republican before, and they will do it again.

But not for Trump.

RFK is not a serious candidate and is just there to muddy the waters and poison the well.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Right. I know some very had leftists who think Biden is a bumbling fool and pedophile with Alzheimer’s. Yet they will 100% vote for him if Trump runs again because they’re not voting for Biden but rather against Trump.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Right. I know some very had leftists who think Biden is a bumbling fool and pedophile with Alzheimer’s. Yet they will 100% vote for him if Trump runs again because they’re not voting for Biden but rather against Trump.
View Quote

Yeah I know people like this and I think they're all absolute retards , But if you inspire people to come out to vote against you versus just staying home or possibly being swayed to vote for you , then your political career is over.

Progresses are eating each other, He's the one candidate that would unite them again.

I really don't understand why the guy is so unbelievably hated besides the negative media campaign over a decade, (yeah that'll fuck shit up) but it is what it is and I recognize that.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The democrats already claim bodies with:
Covid
Lockdowns
Open borders
Bail reform
Leftist DAs
Leftist judges

View Quote

What's sad, though, is that Dem voters don't consider policies (other than abortion).

It's a personality contest with them.

And their short-term memory/confirmation bias doesn't allow them to remember how good things were with Trump at the helm.

NT's too, for that matter.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Sooooo what many have been saying is that if T$ is the nominee, we're going to get a repeat because all the dems WILL come together to vote against T$.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I don’t see how Bidens health will hold up another 5 years.

I mean, they are going to have to full on “weekend at burnies” the guy
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I only know a total of 5 people who admitted to voting for Biden, and all 5 voted for him because he wasn't Trump, period. the two party system has never been more obviously horrible, and still it persists.
View Quote

And if you asked them to articulate why they hated Trump so much, their answers would be complete gaslighted BS that they’re too dumb to see through
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Conservatives are so far removed from reality now that it hardly matters.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I still don't think Biden actually runs, they will swap in Newsom or Michelle Obama after the Republican primaries.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm more motivated to stop Biden (shell for globalist leftists) than I am to support Trump.

Trump is one of the biggest douchebags in the world.
View Quote

So what you are saying is you would either vote for Biden or not vote at all?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Remember who's counting the votes again

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#30]
If by some miracle someone beats Trump in the primary they will be equally motivated to stop that person.  They will hate whoever the propaganda machine tells them to hate.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#31]
What will drive dems to the polls

1. Abortions
2. Weed
3. Voting against Trump
87. Other commie things
90. They like Biden
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Orange Man bad and I'm told he is going to destroy the country even though it was better off after his last term so I am going to vote for the guy that is actively doing everything he can to destroy the country because Orange Man bad!
View Quote

This is basically the thought of never-Trumper "conservatives".  Douchebags all.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In before the Never Trumpers tells us we need to pick someone based on Dems/leftist preferences!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Narrative building like in 2020 ,   they have to condition the public to tell them the evils of Trumpism .  Just like in 2020 , Selective suppression of info that damages Biden , yet  it's full scale war on Trump .  MSM / Social Media is the propaganda branch of the DNC engaged in an Infowar .   Remember ,   42,000 votes .
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Everyone hates Trump! Trump will lose to the hate vote!

Meanwhile even in CA, Trump gained 3% of the vote between 2016 and 2020.

Only the swing states are affected apparently. Funny how that happens.

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obviously not trump, as was proven in 2020.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Except that most republican candidates don't make it a point to alienate the people that should be voting for them, he does.

So, he motivates dems to get out and vote against him like nothing we've ever seen, and he motivates people on the right to either not vote or vote 3rd because he does not align with any of the things we as conservatives value, like due process and the constitution
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What's sad, though, is that Dem voters don't consider policies (other than abortion).

And their short-term memory/confirmation bias doesn't allow them to remember how good things were with Trump at the helm.

View Quote

Yeah, it sucked when Obama banned my 2 bumpstocks
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Biden won't be running. He's a heat shield until the DNC drafts Michelle. She will be the next pres.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that Biden is too damn old to serve another term of office.  

Trump seems fine right now, but at his age things can go quickly in terms of cognition.  

The fact that we've been pushed into this geriatric rematch for the Presidency is pretty sad honestly.   It's a consequence of the majority of the donor class still being comprised of geriatric Boomers.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#41]
this does not change my opinion that liberals are evil, retarded, or both. Usually both.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Right, showing positive things about Trump is bad.
View Quote
The popular argument here that there was no way Trump could have lost because there were so many at his rallies.

Nevermind Trump is more of a political version of the Grateful Dead.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

We can't, because those rabid democrats will gleefully cheat as well as vote , hell vote 10 times each.
View Quote
Seems like youve backed yourself into a corner.  You want people to vote for Trump yet you people constantly scream that Trump can't win because of this claimed fraud and round and round it goes.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The two-day poll, which closed on Tuesday, showed Biden and Trump locked in a tight race, with Republican Trump leading Biden 51% to 49% when respondents were asked to pick between the two, within the poll's credibility interval of about four percentage points.

A majority of Americans do back Biden's side of some key national debates, perhaps most critically when it comes abortion rights, with a Reuters/Ipsos poll in September showing Americans prefer Democrats to Republicans by two-to-one on protecting abortion access.

In a hypothetical three-way contest, 30% of poll respondents picked Biden, 32% picked Trump and 20% selected Kennedy. The rest said were unsure or wouldn't vote.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-voters-say-more-motivated-stop-trump-than-support-president-reutersipsos-2023-11-15/
View Quote

So in a 3-way, Kennedy DOES siphon-off more votes from Brandon than from Trump.  Got it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Media driven and relentless ,   daily sessions of propaganda .   Everything gets an adjective attached to steer the narrative sublimely ,   news is more than just the news .
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Letting anger decide your vote is the ultimate beta bitch move.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't think I know anyone that was excited to vote FOR Biden in 2020, they all voted against Trump
View Quote

Same experience here, it's all anyone but Trump.  To be fair I am anyone but Biden.  I am not sure there is a middle ground voting block anymore.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The two-day poll, which closed on Tuesday, showed Biden and Trump locked in a tight race, with Republican Trump leading Biden 51% to 49% when respondents were asked to pick between the two, within the poll's credibility interval of about four percentage points.

A majority of Americans do back Biden's side of some key national debates, perhaps most critically when it comes abortion rights, with a Reuters/Ipsos poll in September showing Americans prefer Democrats to Republicans by two-to-one on protecting abortion access.

In a hypothetical three-way contest, 30% of poll respondents picked Biden, 32% picked Trump and 20% selected Kennedy. The rest said were unsure or wouldn't vote.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-voters-say-more-motivated-stop-trump-than-support-president-reutersipsos-2023-11-15/
View Quote

Propaganda works best on those with low IQ.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Not a single person that didn't vote for Trump last time will vote for him this time.  Not a single one.

There may be people that voted for Biden last time that don't vote for him this time.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The popular argument here that there was no way Trump could have lost because there were so many at his rallies.

Nevermind Trump is more of a political version of the Grateful Dead.
View Quote
That isn't the popular argument, that is an anecdotal observation.  You don't have a proper understanding of what people here think so you shouldn't speak for them.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top