Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#1]
That shitbag murdered people in Louisiana before he started his "DC 'sniper'" career.

We'll be happy to stick his ass in Angola.

Eta:  Mohammed did.  Can't remember if Malvo helped.  Always room for one more at The Farm regardless.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can choose your "gender" at the age of 5, you can be responsible for your deadly actions at 17.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That shitbag murdered people in Louisiana before he started his "DC 'sniper'" career.

Eta:  Mohammed did.  Can't remember if Malvo helped.  Always room for one more at The Farm regardless.
View Quote
I have read that Angola prison was a ball buster back in the day. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do time there in the old days. Is it still a rough place?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember when this was happening.

I was younger. I can remember my parents telling me to walk in zig zag patterns whenever we went out.

I think now they were just fucking with me and secretly laughing at how retarded I looked.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was younger. I can remember my parents telling me to walk in zig zag patterns whenever we went out.

I think now they were just fucking with me and secretly laughing at how retarded I looked.
View Quote
I remember them locking down our school several times. Freaky.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Should have fried.  I've been to the shop that the rifle was stolen from. What a mess.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Wyoming?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#8]
rope dance.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In Wyoming?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Wyoming?
I didn't live in Wyoming at the time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you can choose your "gender" at the age of 5, you can be responsible for your deadly actions at 17.
View Quote
Hot dayum, that's a good point.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Can the judge sentence him to be executed at the re-sentencing?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcviFDt9xM
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Can the judge sentence him to be executed at the re-sentencing?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#14]
The sad thing was people came in the LGS I was working weekends at and wanted the exact rifle the sniper used. IIRC it was a Bushmaster XM177 which I think is The Patrolman today. This is common, after Pulse, I got alot of requests for the MCX.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#15]
If he was too much of a child at 17 to understand that shooting strangers was bad, why should anyone listen to David Hogg on gun control.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite freaky.  I worked in a DC area gun shop at the time.

ATF agents were brought to the area from all over the country.  One day they visited our gun shop.

They called each of us retail employees into an empty classroom, one by one.  They handed us a paper listing more than 2 dozen rifle cartridges - all using .224" bullets (including 223/556).

Then they asked: "Do you know anyone who owns a firearm in one of these chamberings?"

I kid you not.  THAT was their question.

They literally had NOTHING to go on - other than the .224 bullets recovered from victims.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

Thursday’s ruling does not apply to the six life sentences Malvo received in Maryland after he pleaded guilty to six murder charges in that state. In August, a judge in Montgomery County upheld the sentences, concluding that the judge was not required by law to impose a sentence of life without parole.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Huh - this is interesting:

Thursday's ruling does not apply to the six life sentences Malvo received in Maryland after he pleaded guilty to six murder charges in that state. In August, a judge in Montgomery County upheld the sentences, concluding that the judge was not required by law to impose a sentence of life without parole.

"We stand by our case and how it has played out over time," John McCarthy, state's attorney for Montgomery County, said Thursday in a statement.
View Quote
Maryland courts can offer strangely competent rulings sometimes.  For instance, MD is a Castle Doctrine state, but by court application of common law, not legislation.  Likewise, they ruled that flashing headlights to warn of a speed trap was protected by the first amendment, and that citations issued for "failure to dim lights" were attempts by MSP to stifle that speech.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#20]
I had the distinct pleasure of loading his mother into a van for her deportation.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't remember which one but they murdered a liquor store clerk in Montgomery, AL before they moved to the metro area.
View Quote
Zelda road across from the Taco Bell that burned earlier this year.  It was a state store.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Can we resentence him to death?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ATF agents were brought to the area from all over the country.  One day they visited our gun shop.

They called each of us retail employees into an empty classroom, one by one.  They handed us a paper listing more than 2 dozen rifle cartridges - all using .224" bullets (including 223/556).

Then they asked: "Do you know anyone who owns a firearm in one of these chamberings?"

They literally had NOTHING to go on - other than the .224 bullets recovered from victims.
View Quote
Well not nothing, they also had the FBI's awesomely accurate profiling of the suspect as a lone white middle aged male in a white service van:

Vans were pulled over at road blocks and van occupants were detained as suspects at least twice.  I still can't believe that hero FBI profiling wizards was still a standard TV and movie format after that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't remember which one but they murdered a liquor store clerk in Montgomery, AL before they moved to the metro area.
View Quote
Link

I used to work with the Ms. Parker's sister back in the 1990s.  From the article, Malvo pulled trigger.

He hasn't been tried in Alabama (yet.)  Need to make a special exception and get Yellow Mama warmed up for him....
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I worked in a gunstore at the time, the night they were caught at the rest stop, I had two BATF agents come in and go through the bound book and pull 4473s for the last year for anything in .223 or 5.56. I was in there a few times, it was a bit uncomfortable, the looks they gave me

A few days before that they were questioning customers at Clark Brothers, a big store in the Shenandoah Valley with an outdoor range. From what I was told they even collected fired brass.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcviFDt9xM
I was thinking "Reporter" when I read as well. Well played ol chap.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If he was too much of a child at 17 to understand that shooting strangers was bad, why should anyone listen to David Hogg on gun control.
View Quote
Yep, makes sense to me as well.
ETA: Glad to see this MF not getting out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Was NOVA street cop at that time. He and his buddy created HUGE panic. May he rot in hell.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Ok cool. Thousand years. Done.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#30]
He was shooting unaware human sized targets at 50 -100 yards with a modern sporting rifle.  Calling him any kind of sniper is an insult.  Just a thug murderer with a gun. Fry him.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Resentenced to death? Oh wait....
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#32]
the white van was never disproven. There are questions...
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#33]
I was in DC on vacation for w few days at the time. I was about to leave my hotel room with a "I (HEART) MY AR15" shirt on and I thought better of it. Put it back in my suitcase for later in the trip.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well not nothing, they also had the FBI's awesomely accurate profiling of the suspect as a lone white middle aged male in a white service van:

http://www.theblackandwhite.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/MCPD-Sniper.jpg

Vans were pulled over at road blocks and van occupants were detained as suspects at least twice.  I still can't believe that hero FBI profiling wizards was still a standard TV and movie format after that.
View Quote
The Montgomery County, MD Police had reports from several witnesses of the blue Chevy Caprice with two black males leaving the scenes of a couple of shootings. I recall a reporter asking (affirmative action ass-clown) Chief Moose about it about halfway through the whole episode.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I have read that Angola prison was a ball buster back in the day. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do time there in the old days. Is it still a rough place?
View Quote
Why yes, yes it is.  One of the toughest, if not THE toughest in the country.

Man I remember what a shitshow that whole clusterfuck was.  After weeks of speculation about "white box trucks, etc" I started to get a feeling the perps might be black.  Can't explain how I knew it but I just did.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Clark Brothers, a big store in the Shenandoah Valley
View Quote
10016 James Madison Hwy | Warrenton, VA 20186-7820

They are a few mountain ranges away from the Shenandoah Valley.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I had the distinct pleasure of loading his mother into a van for her deportation.
View Quote
Play by Play description please!
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Easy re-sentencing:   In the first county, life with eligibility for parole after 50 years, with credit for time served.   In the second county, life with eligibility for parole after 50 years, TO BE SERVED CONSECUTIVELY to the first 50 year sentence.  In other words, he will be eligible for parole 100 years after he got arrested....if he lives that long.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Regretfully they are not likely to be able to sentence him to death.

They could return the same sentence though.

Since neither of them would talk it is still not known who drove and who fired.
It could be both fired, or only sperm doner daddy or only Lee.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That rocks.
Koolist guy on the arftubes today award.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://www.theblackandwhite.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/MCPD-Sniper.jpg

View Quote
My father, an older white guy... And myself a younger white guy used to ride around in a white Ford van at that time.....

You can imagine the looks we got.... Walk into a gas station and folks get deathly quiet, just trying to be able to describe us discreetly later...
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah.

They have a good rodeo, though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The sad thing was people came in the LGS I was working weekends at and wanted the exact rifle the sniper used. IIRC it was a Bushmaster XM177 which I think is The Patrolman today. This is common, after Pulse, I got alot of requests for the MCX.
View Quote
I want off this fucking planet.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Oh yeah.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah.

Remember the chain gang and dirt fields from Oh brother where art thou? Pretty much unchanged. No A/C in the housing units, it's a fucking dog pound full of lifers wearing low bid denim and thread bare T-shirts with their penitentiary number sharpied on em. I'll eat a bullet before I go there.

ETA: Fuck Malvo and Mohommed
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Regretfully they are not likely to be able to sentence him to death.

They could return the same sentence though.

Since neither of them would talk it is still not known who drove and who fired.
It could be both fired, or only sperm doner daddy or only Lee.
View Quote
I'm not anti capital punishment but I think I would rather die than spend the rest of my life in a shithole prison...
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm from NOVA, was driving a white Astro at the time. I came across a guy I knew hiding behind a mailbox with his kids waiting for the bus. I pulled up which scared him to death. I said instead of hiding behind the mailbox let's just take your kids to school. Same panic then happened at the school.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Clark Brothers, a big store in the Shenandoah Valley

Warrenton isn't considered to be in the Shenandoah Valley?

I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know, maybe they are just noobs that figured that must be an accurate and deadly rifle.  Good for home defense, and not any kind of weird copycat stuff.  I wouldn't do it, but I understand why some people would have a completely innocent motive to buy the same model rifle.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top