BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I recall a reporter asking (affirmative action ass-clown) Chief Moose about it about halfway through the whole episode.
View Quote
I was in high school then, we caught a couple of lockdowns and my mom made me pump gas for her. We still don't get along

As to the Chief Moose thing, I guess I never paid close enough attention to just how much of a incompetent, race baiting piece of shit he really was.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
They killed a pregnant lady as well. If I remember. People like that deserve a slow torture.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
If I remember, gas stations had tarps up by the pumps to shield customers.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I remember, gas stations had tarps up by the pumps to shield customers.
View Quote
They did.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was in high school then, we caught a couple of lockdowns and my mom made me pump gas for her. We still don't get along

As to the Chief Moose thing, I guess I never paid close enough attention to just how much of a incompetent, race baiting piece of shit he really was.
View Quote
Moose is functionally retarded. His tenure in Portland was an outright embarrassment.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The sad thing was people came in the LGS I was working weekends at and wanted the exact rifle the sniper used. IIRC it was a Bushmaster XM177 which I think is The Patrolman today. This is common, after Pulse, I got alot of requests for the MCX.
View Quote
Its possible they were afraid that the rifle used would be banned by name and that this was their chance to get it before that happens.

Just conjecture. I’m sure some wanted one because of the notoriety too though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't know, maybe they are just noobs that figured that must be an accurate and deadly rifle.  Good for home defense, and not any kind of weird copycat stuff.  I wouldn't do it, but I understand why some people would have a completely innocent motive to buy the same model rifle.
View Quote
Maybe they were worried about a ban?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quite freaky.  I worked in a DC area gun shop at the time.

ATF agents were brought to the area from all over the country.  One day they visited our gun shop.

They called each of us retail employees into an empty classroom, one by one.  They handed us a paper listing more than 2 dozen rifle cartridges - all using .224" bullets (including 223/556).

Then they asked: "Do you know anyone who owns a firearm in one of these chamberings?"

I kid you not.  THAT was their question.

They literally had NOTHING to go on - other than the .224 bullets recovered from victims.
View Quote
Top men.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I know some prison guards who will be happy to hear that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Moose is functionally retarded. His tenure in Portland was an outright embarrassment.
View Quote
And yet Portland keeps finding new ways to make it worse
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Just think, my understanding was that if it hadn’t been for the ransom demand, they might never have been caught..

One of my greatest fears is a few willing people who have a capacity to think.... 2 idiots with a few homemade bombs in Boston brought the city to a shutdown.

These 2 guys lasted weeks..

God save us if they ever become suicidal but not stupid...
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Play by Play description please!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had the distinct pleasure of loading his mother into a van for her deportation.
Play by Play description please!
Not really much to it, she was high profile so was transferred to our station which is out of the way.

Loaded her up at midnight for a direct flight to Jamaica.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quite freaky.  I worked in a DC area gun shop at the time.

ATF agents were brought to the area from all over the country.  One day they visited our gun shop.

They called each of us retail employees into an empty classroom, one by one.  They handed us a paper listing more than 2 dozen rifle cartridges - all using .224" bullets (including 223/556).

Then they asked: "Do you know anyone who owns a firearm in one of these chamberings?"

I kid you not.  THAT was their question.

They literally had NOTHING to go on - other than the .224 bullets recovered from victims.
View Quote
IIRC at one point they thought they were looking for an AK chambered in 5.45x39
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Was there ever a rationale for the murders? Racial? Terrorism? Criminal? Extortion? Or was it 2 assholes out for kick?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just think, my understanding was that if it hadn't been for the ransom demand, they might never have been caught..

One of my greatest fears is a few willing people who have a capacity to think.... 2 idiots with a few homemade bombs in Boston brought the city to a shutdown.

These 2 guys lasted weeks..

God save us if they ever become suicidal but not stupid...
View Quote
I don't recall a ransom demand. They didn't take hostages. Cops got a call from a motorist about a car on the I-70 rest stop up near Frederick - I think he noticed the firing port.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 12:31:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I had the distinct pleasure of loading his mother into a van for her deportation.
View Quote
Doing God's work there, man.  May you deport many more.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If he was too much of a child at 17 to understand that shooting strangers was bad, why should anyone listen to David Hogg on gun control.
View Quote
BOOM
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I bet he gets resentenced to the same thing. That's what they've mostly been doing with the juvenile life cases around here.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#19]
From the article:
Miller v. Alabama, in which the justices found that “sentencing a child to life without parole is excessive for all but ‘the rare juvenile offender whose crime reflects irreparable corruption.’ ”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Miller v. Alabama, in which the justices found that “sentencing a child to life without parole is excessive for all but ‘the rare juvenile offender whose crime reflects irreparable corruption.’ ”
Seems like this case should qualify for the exception.

Quoted:
Regretfully they are not likely to be able to sentence him to death.

They could return the same sentence though.

Since neither of them would talk it is still not known who drove and who fired.
It could be both fired, or only sperm doner daddy or only Lee.
Muhammad wasn't even the kid's father, he was just some guy the mom met and shacked up with long after the kid was born.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Was there ever a rationale for the murders? Racial? Terrorism? Criminal? Extortion? Or was it 2 assholes out for kick?
View Quote
I think you could say all of the above.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top